Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127228 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Announcing the birth of mama Aitee1's prince. Congratulations mama. We praise the name of the Lord for His faithfulness.

Congratulations to loldar2000 on the arrival of your bundles of joy.

Mama Honeysweetest, sorry for what you went through, but if you can, please share your BS with us. I believe we all will learn from it and also encourage you to be strong. Just take all the time you need.

February mamas are still supplying us with BA and BS. Thank you and may it continue.

We shall not record any loss in Jesus name, amen.
Go forth and bring forth with baby alive, mother alive.
Congratulations in advance to the rest of the team.

Let more BAs and BSs continue rolling in!

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd........22nd Jan...........XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA,BS Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA,BS Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th.....11th...XX...BA Seen
7. dave06.......................13th.......10th..........XY...BA,BS Seen
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA,BS Seen
9. Aitee1........................15th.......19th........XY...BA Seen
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA,BS Seen
11. Doree........................18th........15th.........XY...BA,BS Seen
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd
15. sayoddy.......................26th
16. Halcyon123................28th..............XY

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.
thank u mam���, laziness ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Omakraid:

Please share your BS, for you and LO to have made it to and fro the favour room, joy is all that follows. Shame on the devil already
thanks nne���
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Please dear,do share. It will help you get closure and we can learn from it too but take your time,share when your ready. Hugs
thanks nne��,safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ahhhh.. this is a very strange utterance from an FMC doctor. What do you mean by 1% of protein? Cos urine test records protein in + (plus).
This BP and one plus of protein does not require pregnancy termination. It’s very absurd. She would be placed on anti hypertensive drugs and close BP monitoring with ultrasound that involves biophysical profiling.
I’m 6 months gone, had BP recording of 140/80 last week and I’ve been placed on anti hypertensive/anti pre eclampsia medication and 2 weekly antenatal monitoring. My BP as at yesterday was 120/80. So, u should see another doctor

Gerald454:
Good morning my good people of nairaland. As I type these now, my wife is in FMC asaba she was admitted since yesterday. Her BP is 140/100 and the doctors carried a urine test on her, they saw protein in the urine. According to her, the doctor told her the protein is 1 percent. Now the doctor is talking about terminating the baby which we refuse. I dont base in Nigeria, because of this baby, I have to spend 5 months in Nigeria just to make sure everything is fine. Please guys is terminating the baby the only options for us. I need this baby so badly. Help me and my wife.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm.... Clearing my throat, @ Sassy256 and Towerofgrace thanks for your mention...

Anyway let me official report myself here, Any team November in da building?....I got my BFP last week Friday (11dpo), the Lord has done it again..
Baby#2 loading.... Edd is 4th of November
Evidence that valentine went down well,congratulations grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
TGood day everyone.
I'm almost 34weeks plus now but d last time I was here I shared my doctors advice with the house.

(bringing out baby at 37weeks to avoid previous occurenses of 2 stillbirth as a result of BP). I and darling husband are getting ready sha, thanks for your contributions when I shared my experience.

Have anyone experience pile when pregnant?
Its not big though...just d size of my index finger tip but right now its making me uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
March MAmas….are we ready….me I’m ready oh…any ideas on what to do to make baby come faster….38 weeks and I can’t wait till 40weeks………no sign of labour yet and baby is already big….help a sister with ideas pls

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:
Story of my life now
So yesterday,I went for the regular antenatal clinic and complained about having off and on contractions. So doctor said go and bring gloves let's check. My joy knew no bounds. I jejely go buy gloves come meet doctor and he checked and discovered I was already 4cm dilated. Na so them ship me go labour ward oh. I don spend 24hrs for labour ward already and oga no wan show. Contractions are not cooperating, I have already had 8 VE's done(not funny) membrane ruptured but na that contractions no wan cooperate. A doctor is saying baby's head is not decending cos he feels the head is big and am hearing something like face to pubis.
Make I continue my story now wey time dey.
So the did the 9VE and discovered i was almost there. Before I knew what was happening, the strong poo urge don start to the hit me back to back,I hear am oh and I cry oh who pretense hep. Matron say oya make I do the poo wey the disturb me,na him I start to push oh,before I could say pim,baby have comot.
Got the shocker of my life,na baby girl oh. My joy knew no bounds. I was even arguing tell them I was told is a boy.
Time to deliver placenta,as soon as the placenta came out,next na blood like say na tap them open. She was wondering what was causing the bleed but couldn't place her hand on it. She called the doctor to come check,na there another wahala start. Na faint remain for me,the pain was something else. It was discovered I had cervical laceration. They were busy poking hands and instruments just to locate the source of the bleed but I was not cooperating cause the pain was out of this world. The located the source and clamped and told me it was theatre straight for repair.
Gave birth around 6pm and headed for the theatre pass 12am this morning. I sha don't know what happened oh but I woke up speaking nonsense grin grin grin. I was high on anesthesia.
All I can say is thank God,He who began the good work has finished it,all glory to his name.
NB: met one devil in white who had no manner but I sha give am my piece of mind. While the doctors were poking and I was screaming and crying, instead of the idiot doctor to calm me down,all he could say was 'Madam cooperate now,are you the first woman to give birth?' Those hurtful words made me cry. I sha approached him and give him a piece of my mind and he still had the mouth to talk rubbish, he said if am looking for an apology, am not getting it. Told him to shove it up his a***** grin.
I sha thank God for every.
Born 25 feb by 6: 15pm,and God answered my prayer and gave me my heart desire.
Oya sneak peek.
Before delivery (chilling in my 5star delivery suit)
Baby Grace as her grandma calls her
Cappo WhyworryPH, I have sign out oh

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm.... Clearing my throat, @ Sassy256 and Towerofgrace thanks for your mention...

Anyway let me official report myself here, Any team November in da building?....I got my BFP last week Friday (11dpo), the Lord has done it again..
Baby#2 loading.... Edd is 4th of November
Congratulations mama, that your HCG build up at 11 DPO no be here oo, mama twins in the making kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ranameer: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
March MAmas….are we ready….me I’m ready oh…any ideas on what to do to make baby come faster….38 weeks and I can’t wait till 40weeks………no sign of labour yet and baby is already big….help a sister with ideas pls

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Omakraid:

Congratulations mama, that your HCG build up at 11 DPO no be here oo, mama twins in the making kiss
hmmmm, mama I guess I ovulated earlier than I thought.... But twins is a welcome idea too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Evidence that valentine went down well,congratulations grin grin
thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

So the did the 9VE and discovered i was almost there. Before I knew what was happening, the strong poo urge don start to the hit me back to back,I hear am oh and I cry oh who pretense hep. Matron say oya make I do the poo wey the disturb me,na him I start to push oh,before I could say pim,baby have comot.
Got the shocker of my life,na baby girl oh. My joy knew no bounds. I was even arguing tell them I was told is a boy.
Time to deliver placenta,as soon as the placenta came out,next na blood like say na tap them open. She was wondering what was causing the bleed but couldn't place her hand on it. She called the doctor to come check,na there another wahala start. Na faint remain for me,the pain was something else. It was discovered I had cervical laceration. They were busy poking hands and instruments just to locate the source of the bleed but I was not cooperating cause the pain was out of this world. The located the source and clamped and told me it was theatre straight for repair.
Gave birth around 6pm and headed for the theatre pass 12am this morning. I sha don't know what happened oh but I woke up speaking nonsense grin grin grin. I was high on anesthesia.
All I can say is thank God,He who began the good work has finished it,all glory to his name.
NB: met one devil in white who had no manner but I sha give am my piece of mind. While the doctors were poking and I was screaming and crying, instead of the idiot doctor to calm me down,all he could say was 'Madam cooperate now,are you the first woman to give birth?' Those hurtful words made me cry. I sha approached him and give him a piece of my mind and he still had the mouth to talk rubbish, he said if am looking for an apology, am not getting it. Told him to shove it up his a***** grin.
Oya sneak peek.
Our baby has landed ooo, sweetheart one gallon of kunu for you courtesy of everyone your mummy has used food to oppress on this thread cheesy. Welcome baby girl. Congratulations to you ma, thank God everything went well.
How many scans did you do that showed you baby was a boy?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
hmmmm, mama I guess I ovulated earlier than I thought.... But twins is a welcome idea too
I thought as much too, please take care of yourself oo, I welcome the twins idea on your behalf too. Safe delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Omakraid:

I thought as much too, please take care of yourself oo, I welcome the twins idea on your behalf too. Safe delivery to us all
My dear,3 oh and the doctor the beat him chest on top am. I go sha close that hospital grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.
congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

My dear,3 oh and the doctor the beat him chest on top am. I go sha close that hospital grin
Lol, thank God for safe delivery and his mercies upon you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

indeed wonders shall nor end, 3 scan all xy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
MsMonroe:
Good morning all. I have been a silent reader on this forum for a while but i was waiting to get to my 2nd trimester to become a vocal member but i miscarried.
Today the pregnancy app i forgot to deactivate sent me the usually weekly milestone celebratory reminder and i have fallen apart since then because this time last week we had our first scan, where my baby was active and doing fine. In fact it took the sonographer sometime to get a clear picture cause the baby was just jumping up and down.
Tuesday evening unexpectedly i started having cramps, before i knew it my water broke, followed by the blood and tissue. By the time we got to the doctor, got a pelvic scan done, i knew my baby had gone. I had to undergo and evacuation.
I had to share this here because i have been trying to find closure going over everything that happened during the days between the scan and the miscarriage. What i ate, did or didn't do, what i could have done to prevent it. This was supposed to be my first, i am at my wit ends as i dont know how to deal with this loss.

So sorry for your loss! Your rainbow baby will come. I pray God Almighty comforts you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.
Wow, congratulations, baby is so cute.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
@halcyon 123 congratulations. I pray i give birth to a baby girl o! Even when i did d 4d scan i wasn't keen on knowing the sex but now that i intend to shop I'm just confused. Lord, pls grant me my heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.

I have been coming and refreshing to see your update
Congratulations to you ma’am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
B.A! B.A
I welcome my blue jet on 23/3
EDD 23/3
Induction wasn't easy. I saw hell but God took control
B.S coming later

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Congrats Mama…./Your faith worked for you….I remember we had similar Edd…what did you eat or do different to hasten labour…:I want to see my baby boy this week by Gods grace
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
How is it possible pls??…cuz they would show you the penis during the scan…
Halcyon123:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
luuvlly:
B.A! B.A
I welcome my blue jet on 23/3
EDD 23/3
Induction wasn't easy. I saw hell but God took control
B.S coming later
Congratulations and quick recovery to you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
@halcyon123
Congratulations. Such an adorable beautiful girl. May she be the start of more blessings for and all yours.

You tried oh. That post delivery VE scares me more than labour itself.

Hope you won't stop giving is food to eat now that you're not sharing with baby. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
How is it possible pls??…cuz they would show you the penis during the scan…
My dear,it can only be God oh. Just started 30mins walk from Monday oh then I know I arret oga Wednesday night grin
That is all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
super duper ready 4 march thou, but will b super duper patience til 40weeks grin... At d same time preping my cervix n toning my uterus with d following 4 easy labour: I hv bought pineapples down dt i will b consuming, i dnt walk often but wen i decide to walk ehn, i can walk 4 5hrs, i hrd going up n down d stairs side ways too works... I bought d raspberry tea unfortunately d one i bought was mixed wit hibiscus n google said consuming hibiscus aint gud 4 preggy mamas n breastfeeding mothers (dang it) sad ... Will ve to stick to eatin pineapple, walking n doing exercise on d staircase..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.
You gat me commenting.
So happy for you. Quickest recovery in Jesus name.
Welcome Baby Grace, our namesake.
God bless you dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.
wow!!! Congratulations!!! Wat a fine cutie cheesy cheesy cheesy ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.