Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161593 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) (6434) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello mums, happy new month to us all.

Please who has used tomato paste and malt for PCV boost before? I've heard of it from mums around me, infact my neighbour said that was what she took during each of her pregnancies (mum of 3). I donno if anyone here has tried it before.

Also, how else can expressed milk be store in case of epileptic power supply. Is there any method asides freezing or refrigerating?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
kokaiye:
grin grin *laughing out loud* baba said [/b] after dis i am not doing again [b] uncle, we all knw dt u r lying... U still wont leave our sister alone, disturbing her up n down cheesy
Lol. I thought that statement na woman talk sef. Especially during labour grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Layormiii:
my strength this second tri for baby dance nah odogwu level oo grin grin grin if oga no answer me sef I dey vex grin grin grin first trimester was a no go area, but now Bobbi full, yansh sef shoot out grin I feel sexual grin atleast once in a week not bad
As for my LO, hmmmmm am sure he enjoys the movement lol nah exercise.
I have a friend too who said she did baby dance like 3times throughout her pregnacy, I thought they said doing baby dance will open the bajina well for smooth delivery, dats what I always use to catch and lure my hubby grin grin
Baby don't u want my yansh to open well so baby can slide out smoothly? Abeg oo no kobalize me grin grin grin grin
Lol. You are funny

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
kokaiye:
Yeeyyy!!! My junkie partner grin!!! Not refering to d baby dance oo abt ur swollen legs, we all knw it is either hbp or edema... But 4 ur case i tink its edema.
pls what is edema?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
peksmay:

Welcome to March everyone, it will be our month of joy in Jesus name. Even though say I register late for team March, I'm here to give God the glory for making me see witness the birth of my princess, I welcome my princess yesterday February 28th, she decided not to wait again. B.S coming shortly. Safe delivery to all mums
Congratulations dear. We await your BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
ProphetofOdin:
Hi mommas in the house, my daughter was safely delivered on the 27th of February. Mum and child are in good condition. Although I have been a silent reader but I have learnt a lot from all of you(as a first time Dad), and i tried to apply some of your experiences. You all have been terrific in sharing your knowledge and experience. Thanks to someone like madam splassh(for the gift and words of encouragement).

Thank you, as I will still be part of this group and learning from y'all.
Congratulations sir. Give us small BS na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Layormiii:
my strength this second tri for baby dance nah odogwu level oo grin grin grin if oga no answer me sef I dey vex grin grin grin first trimester was a no go area, but now Bobbi full, yansh sef shoot out grin I feel sexual grin atleast once in a week not bad
As for my LO, hmmmmm am sure he enjoys the movement lol nah exercise.
I have a friend too who said she did baby dance like 3times throughout her pregnacy, I thought they said doing baby dance will open the bajina well for smooth delivery, dats what I always use to catch and lure my hubby grin grin
Baby don't u want my yansh to open well so baby can slide out smoothly? Abeg oo no kobalize me grin grin grin grin

I'm seeing myself in you. I even danced because contractions was too slow for my liking and I'd my baby 3hrs later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Honeysweetest:
Sorry ndi nne,back to my story.
I insisted that they should refer me to another hospital,I told them that during my first birth,I was given oxytocin,I was in pains with just 5seconds interval between relief before contraction,from 11am to 4pm,I know the trauma I had then,I don't want to experience it again,my husband told them to refer us,that is when they calmed down,lol,they were doing that their normal harsh voice,madam this,madam that..
U went tru lots. You are more than conqueror.Thank God all ended well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
rosybabyy:

I woke up on the 14th of February with terrible stomach pains. I was rushed to d hospital and did scan.Abeg make una manage this.
That hernia pain is another level of pain. Thank God It was worth it after all that down. Congratulations sis.May your LO bring more joy to your household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
#teammarch..:.we are so ready….thanks for the prayers and Amen to them….:.
kokaiye:
[/b]MARCH ROLL CALL.[b]
[/b]TEAM MARCH 2022.[b]

HURRAY! HURRAY!! HURRAY!!!
#SINGING# Sing with me cheesy .
We are marching unto d succuss we say gudbye failure 3x
Gudbye failure, gudbye!!!!

Ta la ba fi o we!
Ta lo le ba o do gba 2x
Olorun to ju olorun lo,
Ta la ba fi o fe. 2x

Thank u, Thank u lord, thank u lord,
thank u lord 4 everything u ve done.
In our life.

ITS MARCH MY PEOPLE, FINALLY cheesy .... Whew!!!! We started with bismillahii, Almighty Allah me n my team r now in our month, let end wit Alhamdulilah, let it end with joy n happiness with all our LOs in our hands healthy n hearty... May we not experience any loss Almighty Allah. We have all being waiting 4 dis month n it is here, Father almighty God bless us with easy labour n delivery with little or no stress. Amen.
Almighty Allah, i tank u for our seniors dt ve birthed their LOs, i thnk u 4 given dem strength to b able to huff n puff n push their LOs out wit no complicatns, mothers n babies are alive, lord i tnk u for ms rosybabyy n her precious babyy 4 keeping dem safe n loldaar2000 n her babies too, father lord continue keeping dem safe n we too dat r yet to birth our LOs. Almighty Allah, give us d strength to huff n puff n push out our babies too, we pray 4 easy labour n easy delivery to healthy babies wit no complications Almighty Allah. Ameen.
May God not let us meet wicked Doctors or nurses on d day of our delivery but good doctors n nurses dt know wat dey r doing... Amen! Amen!!Amen!!!

Father lord bless those who are trying to conceive too, ans their prayers, order their body to perform wat u ask women body to do, dont let dem wait too long b4 u ans their prayers almighty God. Bless dem with their own bundle of joy too, so dt dey too can come here give thnks n rejoice. Ameen.

Team mates!!! i hope yall ready, d month we ve being waiting 4 is here, rosybabyy n loldaar2000 has already open floor 4 us, let d B.A n B.S start rolling in. cheesy .

NOTE: Yall should ve time to write ur BS ooo... its a must cs its one of d reason this thread is made in other to prepare other upcoming mamas... i know 4th trimester is real but cmon... their is alwz time 4 everything u know.

NAMES................................EDD....................... SEX

1. ShutupareyouGOD........03/01..............XY

2. Marimaar........................03/12................XY

3. Funky123....,...................03/22.................XY

4. kokaiye............................03/24.................XY

5. Ewaifeoluwa................... 03/25...............XY

6. Ashabi08..........................03/31...UNKNOWN

7. MummyNeto.................. 03/08...XX + XY

8. Richwifey........................ 03/25...........XY

9. Femaletribe......................03/06.....UNKNOWN

10. Towerofgrace...............03/29.....….XY

11. Ihateinjustice............03/24....XY+UNKNOWN

12. Azaebere..................03/23..........UNKNOWN

13. WHYTEHANDY..........03/25..........XY.

14. LEGENDSMOTHER...03/27....... XY.

15. DSNONI.........................03/29...... SURPRISE.

16. LOLDAAR200.......03/09......XY + XY... [/b]B.A seen 17/02[b]

17. MAMAVIC......................03/29..…..XY.

18. ROSYBABYY..................03/26........XY. [/b] BS SUbmitted.... B.A FEB 14 [b]

19. STEVIC1.........................03/26..........XY.

20. JULIETCHY....................03/12..........XY.

21. REMICYNT...............UNKNOWN....XX.

22. PESKMAY.....................04/03...........XX... [/b] B.A SEEN FEB 28.[b]

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Layormiii:
Baby dance during pregnancy is sweet ooo grin grin grin happy new month Mama's tongue
Haa.egbami.This your hormone get spice o.The things sweet u so tey u come dey do testimony for our own area. blow som reach my side pls.i want to testify too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
miracletoday:

Haa.egbami.This your hormone get spice o.The things sweet u so tey u come dey do testimony for our own area. blow som reach my side pls.i want to testify too
lol I been wan hear different mamas opinion about this ni grin grin grin
Oya take the urge... grin this night u go feel am lol. Come share testimony too o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
IamGreen1:

I'm seeing myself in you. I even danced because contractions was too slow for my liking and I'd my baby 3hrs later.
ehen and LO came out smoothly shey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
kokaiye:
[/b]MARCH ROLL CALL.[b]
[/b]TEAM MARCH 2022.[b]

HURRAY! HURRAY!! HURRAY!!!
#SINGING# Sing with me cheesy .
We are marching unto d succuss we say gudbye failure 3x
Gudbye failure, gudbye!!!!

Ta la ba fi o we!
Ta lo le ba o do gba 2x
Olorun to ju olorun lo,
Ta la ba fi o fe. 2x

Thank u, Thank u lord, thank u lord,
thank u lord 4 everything u ve done.
In our life.

ITS MARCH MY PEOPLE, FINALLY cheesy .... Whew!!!! We started with bismillahii, Almighty Allah me n my team r now in our month, let end wit Alhamdulilah, let it end with joy n happiness with all our LOs in our hands healthy n hearty... May we not experience any loss Almighty Allah. We have all being waiting 4 dis month n it is here, Father almighty God bless us with easy labour n delivery with little or no stress. Amen.
Almighty Allah, i tank u for our seniors dt ve birthed their LOs, i thnk u 4 given dem strength to b able to huff n puff n push their LOs out wit no complicatns, mothers n babies are alive, lord i tnk u for ms rosybabyy n her precious babyy 4 keeping dem safe n loldaar2000 n her babies too, father lord continue keeping dem safe n we too dat r yet to birth our LOs. Almighty Allah, give us d strength to huff n puff n push out our babies too, we pray 4 easy labour n easy delivery to healthy babies wit no complications Almighty Allah. Ameen.
May God not let us meet wicked Doctors or nurses on d day of our delivery but good doctors n nurses dt know wat dey r doing... Amen! Amen!!Amen!!!

Father lord bless those who are trying to conceive too, ans their prayers, order their body to perform wat u ask women body to do, dont let dem wait too long b4 u ans their prayers almighty God. Bless dem with their own bundle of joy too, so dt dey too can come here give thnks n rejoice. Ameen.

Team mates!!! i hope yall ready, d month we ve being waiting 4 is here, rosybabyy n loldaar2000 has already open floor 4 us, let d B.A n B.S start rolling in. cheesy .

NOTE: Yall should ve time to write ur BS ooo... its a must cs its one of d reason this thread is made in other to prepare other upcoming mamas... i know 4th trimester is real but cmon... their is alwz time 4 everything u know.

NAMES................................EDD....................... SEX

1. ShutupareyouGOD........03/01..............XY

2. Marimaar........................03/12................XY

3. Funky123....,...................03/22.................XY

4. kokaiye............................03/24.................XY

5. Ewaifeoluwa................... 03/25...............XY

6. Ashabi08..........................03/31...UNKNOWN

7. MummyNeto.................. 03/08...XX + XY

8. Richwifey........................ 03/25...........XY

9. Femaletribe......................03/06.....UNKNOWN

10. Towerofgrace...............03/29.....….XY

11. Ihateinjustice............03/24....XY+UNKNOWN

12. Azaebere..................03/23..........UNKNOWN

13. WHYTEHANDY..........03/25..........XY.

14. LEGENDSMOTHER...03/27....... XY.

15. DSNONI.........................03/29...... SURPRISE.

16. LOLDAAR200.......03/09......XY + XY... [/b]B.A seen 17/02[b]

17. MAMAVIC......................03/29..…..XY.

18. ROSYBABYY..................03/26........XY. [/b] BS SUbmitted.... B.A FEB 14 [b]

19. STEVIC1.........................03/26..........XY.

20. JULIETCHY....................03/12..........XY.

21. REMICYNT...............UNKNOWN....XX.

22. PESKMAY.....................04/03...........XX... [/b] B.A SEEN FEB 28.[b]

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....

Lord we are grateful, we enter into the new month in your name lord Jesus, we ask you be our Alpha and omega, set all crooked path straight for us, spoil the plans of the wicked ones against any of us. Lord we pray that Any man or women who wants to wait for us on the day of our delivery the wrath of God will come upon them. Our babies shall come out healthy, bouncing in your Glory, we pray for all homes that your joy will continue to be in our homes, we will enjoy grace and you will bless our husbands And bless the work of their hands.
Amen

We use every pregnant woman here as a point of contact to those who are seeking your face in TTC thread, Abba father prepare their body to receive this gift. Lead them into your storeroom of miracles and wonders and let them also come out with their babies. Amen and Amen

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Layormiii:
Baby dance during pregnancy is sweet ooo grin grin grin happy new month Mama's tongue

continue dancing, I no dance anything again
make I rest abeg grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
pls what is edema?
swellin of d legs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Funky123:

Lord we are grateful, we enter into the new month in your name lord Jesus, we ask you be our Alpha and omega, set all crooked path straight for us, spoil the plans of the wicked ones against any of us. Lord we pray that Any man or women who wants to wait for us on the day of our delivery the wrath of God will come upon them. Our babies shall come out healthy, bouncing in your Glory, we pray for all homes that your joy will continue to be in our homes, we will enjoy grace and you will bless our husbands And bless the work of their hands.
Amen

We use every pregnant woman here as a point of contact to those who are seeking your face in TTC thread, Abba father prepare their body to receive this gift. Lead them into your storeroom of miracles and wonders and let them also come out with their babies. Amen and Amen
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Tnk u teamie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Layormiii:
ehen and LO came out smoothly shey

Over smooth sef, slept off almost immediately and woke up with serious contractions and I gave birth immediately I got to the hospital ; wink. It helps seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Omakraid:
Hello mums, happy new month to us all.

Please who has used tomato paste and malt for PCV boost before? I've heard of it from mums around me, infact my neighbour said that was what she took during each of her pregnancies (mum of 3). I donno if anyone here has tried it before.

Also, how else can expressed milk be store in case of epileptic power supply. Is there any method asides freezing or refrigerating?
Try ugwu and milk

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mama's please I need Ur input...
I took a long walk today ( had a very active day)
After I came home I found a lot of mucus discharge just creamy and slimy. It's a bit more than I have experienced before.
Is it something I should be worried about?
I'm 14w+
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Amen
Funky123:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

APPRECIATION POST

I want to first of all thank Almighty Father and His son Jesus Christ for granting us safe delivery. We did not lose any mother, and for our lovely teamie, FlowerGirl040, just know that your bun is already in the oven and this time, the Good Lord will perfect all that concerns you.

15. sayoddy.....................26th...22nd...XX...BA,BS Seen

Team February, we came, we saw, and we conquered! May our babies continue to make us proud all the days of our lives in Jesus name, amen!

Officially signing out. Peace!!!

My able Cappo! 3 gbosa for you!!!

Glory to God for using you to land us to safe journey. 9 months seemed quite long but with you and other team mates, we shared our experiences together and together, we're victorious.

I put other teams in God's hand for full term and safe delivery. Baby dust to GTC mummies. We shall rejoice with each one of you.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sassy256:
Mama's please I need Ur input...
I took a long walk today ( had a very active day)
After I came home I found a lot of mucus discharge just creamy and slimy. It's a bit more than I have experienced before.
Is it something I should be worried about?
I'm 14w+
No need to worry. Just go to the hospital and be checked. You need to rest as well and do a scan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Funky123:

continue dancing, I no dance anything again
make I rest abeg grin grin
Afunky baby , are you sure about that? grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fortunes01: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Happy New Month wonderful mamas!
Please my Abuja mamas can you recommend good hospitals for antenatal / delivery around Kubwa/ Dutse or if anyone has used Daughters of Charity hospital at Kubwa, please can you share your reviews on them.
Safe delivery to all mamas.
Lots of Love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Una good evening, forget say I don born
I go still find trouble tome to time
Life of a breastfeeding mother

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Annabechick(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good evening My baby is 3months+ i mistakenly use her gown to injure the bcg spot it was bleeding very well. Is it a thing of concern?)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Halcyon123:
Una good evening, forget say I don born
I go still find trouble tome to time
Life of a breastfeeding mother

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
kokaiye:
swellin of d legs
Okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Layormiii post=110668423][/quote]

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Annabechick:
Good evening My baby is 3months+ i mistakenly use her gown to injure the bcg spot it was bleeding very well. Is it a thing of concern?)

Just go and report yourself at the nearest health centre before I bounce on you for hurting our baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Layormiii:
Team June roll call for 1st of March:

We are doin well oh. This trimester is supposed to be honeymoon phase right?

Because all I've seen is heartburn, really bad back and pelvic pain, peeing all the time, insomnia, congestion and waddling like penguin.
I can eat and get hungry in 30 minutes but I can't drink water to help my life.

I'm yet to start ANC. Even if I start, I'm 100% sure I won't take any antimalarial drug. Will be going for my last TT injection for life on 10th.

Abeg, how do you people even enjoy other room activities? It's a cat and mouse game between me and Oga now grin

EDD is 28th June. Went for scan but pikin cross leg dey form. I might eventually just choose to be team green if she no wan cooperate..
[left][/left]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) (6434) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.