Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161170 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Honeysweetest:
Sorry ndi nne,back to my story.
I insisted that they should refer me to another hospital,I told them that during my first birth,I was given oxytocin..
I can't put down all,but I know i have passed enough message.
We will be one month in two days,I am perfectly ok,the doctor is specially made by God for CS.
Hope I don't bore you with long story��
Writing this is hard,I am a very lazy writer,loll!
BS submitted.
Wish other mothers a complication free journey.
Wow, you really went through a lot.
Thank God you and baby are fine.
Happy one month in advance kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Honeysweetest:
BS submitted.
Thank God for everything, May God bless all mothers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Omakraid:

For diaper rash, I've heard people say blueseal vaseline is very good. For me personally, anything apart from sudocream as I don't like the way it smells.
You also don't have to go with the entire Jimpo set to the hospital. I plan on buying 1 piece of soap that I'll take along since the jimpo is inside container and when we get home we'll continue with jimpo or just fetch a little soap and cream and put in any tiny container you have.
From a video I saw on YouTube where a lady was packing her hospital bag, she mentioned pep store items as cheap, you may want to try it out.
Nursing bras can be gotten from anywhere baby items are being sold
Thanks so so much dearest, I appreciate you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Dear beloveth April we are close to meeting you grin grin grin as we can see valentine babies are here with us grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:
I insisted that they should refer me to another hospital,I told them that during my first birth,I was given oxytocin,I was in pains with just 5seconds interval between relief before contraction,from 11am to 4pm,I know the trauma I had then,I don't want to experience it again,my husband told them to refer us,that is when they calmed down,lol,they were doing that their normal harsh voice,madam this,madam that.
Kept telling me to calm down,let them help me,I said lie lie,I am leaving,we left the hospital to the place they referred us to,I can't explain the distance,it was far,bad road,with strong contraction if just 10 seconds relief.i kept screaming in the vehicle,thank God it was 5am in the morning,so no vehicle was on the road.
We got to the hospital,haaa,the doctor is not there,that he is coming ��,when he got there,I thought he will just take me into the theater immediately and do the CS,but he started asking questions,blood group,blood percentage,urine test needs to be carried out,he then said mam,you are already close to 9cm,but your cervix is still swollen,let me use the drip on you,you should not suffer in vain,I shouted at him eeh,I thought this is y u came here,don't try to do anything I have not consented to on me,if not eeh���,I said I don't want vaginal delivery again,na by force,I was in pains,after shouting,I will shout at the hospital staffs,loll, well,they took me into the theater,giving me lots of drip,to calm my BP,to prevent bleeding,I was told that I should not try to push oo, because the contractions was giving me the urge to push,since we were in the other hospital,I kept resisting,cus I won't bear suffering bleeding and C's at same time. Well the CS was carried out,I was given this general drugs and not the spinal cord stuff,cus na inside one thing rolling me round that I saw myself �,those that went through CS will understand this.
Now to y I made mention of not doing the 9months scan,my baby was cephalic in the scan,so I was careless enough not to check at 9months,I said there is no point since I did it close to the 9months.
When they brought out my baby,it turned out that my baby was facing up,oh my godd,how was I supposed to push a baby facing up? Is this y I suddenly became stubborn and insisted on CS,if I had taken the oxytocin,and my cervix softens,what will be my baby's fate while struggling to come out,since she was not in the proper position. The doctor just told me,your stubbornness saved you,I knew God was involved.
We will be one month in two days,I am perfectly ok,the doctor is specially made by God for CS.
BS submitted.

God bless you for sharing. My previous doctors always checked positions. I have had cos to go check out anoda hospital where i intend to register and get my blood work and necessary tests done. I just neva understand this hospital am currently using (nhis) d nurses seem somewhat careless from the experience i have had.
A stitch in time saves nine.

Congratulations on rhe arrival of your newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:
I insisted that they should refer me to another hospital,I told them that during my first birth,I was given oxytocin,I was in pains with just 5seconds interval between relief before contraction,from 11am to 4pm,I know the trauma I had then,I don't want to experience it again,my husband told them to refer us,that is when they calmed down,lol,they were doing that their normal harsh voice,madam this,madam that.
Kept telling me to calm down,let them help me,I said lie lie,I am leaving,we left the hospital to the place they referred us to,I can't explain the distance,it was far,bad road,with strong contraction if just 10 seconds relief.i kept screaming in the vehicle,thank God it was 5am in the morning,so no vehicle was on the road.
We got to the hospital,haaa,the doctor is not there,that he is coming ��,when he got there,I thought he will just take me into the theater immediately and do the CS,but he started asking questions,blood group,blood percentage,urine test needs to be carried out,he then said mam,you are already close to 9cm,but your cervix is still swollen,let me use the drip on you,you should not suffer in vain,I shouted at him eeh,I thought this is y u came here,don't try to do anything I have not consented to on me,if not eeh���,I said I don't want vaginal delivery again,na by force,I was in pains,after shouting,I will shout at the hospital staffs,loll, well,they took me into the theater,giving me lots of drip,to calm my BP,to prevent bleeding,I was told that I should not try to push oo, because the contractions was giving me the urge to push,since we were in the other hospital,I kept resisting,cus I won't bear suffering bleeding and C's at same time. Well the CS was carried out,I was given this general drugs and not the spinal cord stuff,cus na inside one thing rolling me round that I saw myself �,those that went through CS will understand this.
Now to y I made mention of not doing the 9months scan,my baby was cephalic in the scan,so I was careless enough not to check at 9months,I said there is no point since I did it close to the 9months.
When they brought out my baby,it turned out that my baby was facing up,oh my godd,how was I supposed to push a baby facing up? Is this y I suddenly became stubborn and insisted on CS,if I had taken the oxytocin,and my cervix softens,what will be my baby's fate while struggling to come out,since she was not in the proper position. The doctor just told me,your stubbornness saved you,I knew God was involved.
BS submitted.

God be praised! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good afternoon mamas, please where in Lagos can I get good baby overall wears not in packs preferably so I can know the actual size. Is pep store a good or cheap alternative? And for those who has used the jimpo Ori set did you go to the hospital with it or you bought another baby soap just 1 piece to avoid nurses misplacing the whole jimpo set? Where can I get nursing bra please. Which cream is best for diaper rash please? Thanks for your answers my people.

Good baby overall wears not in packs preferably so I can know the actual size?
you can check baby shops around you or Lagos Island market, you will find different shops selling single overalls you can select from and yes Pep is a good alternative, though i didn't buy any baby item from them cos i already bought packed overalls from Lagos Island

I am also using the Jimpo set, i will just put little in smaller containers to take to the hospital as i won't want to change baby's bathing items to avoid any reaction

I mostly got my nursing bras from Lagos Island market where they sell underwear, cos i found out those sold in baby shops are mostly overpriced without too many options/design.

I bought sudocrem, for bum use since it was stated in my hospital list i will see how it goes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2022
sayoddy:

We thank God Almighty for His faithfulness and mercy over team February. Tomorrow should be our Thanksgiving day. Each one of us dropping our Thanksgiving song to wrap up month of February.

Yes teamie, God really saw us through. No be small Thanksgiving song.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Halcyon123:

My dear,my God is indeed a miracle working God,he answered me when I let go and let him take control,prayed to give birth at 38weeks, he answered. Wanted a girl so badly and He showed up again. Am a living testimony that God indeed works in mysterious ways. If I begin to count how blessed I have been through out this pregnancy period,I can't really tell it all. It has been God,and I return all glory to Him. I use to hear about His wonderful deeds,and I can now confidently say am a living witness.
Thank you for accommodating me in your team and for carrying us along. May the Lord bless and keep you.
Thank you all for the warm wishes,for those looking up to Him all I can say is don't give up,is not over. He is still doing miracle, am a living testimony. Just hold on,you miracle is on the way.

The blessings of God upon your life are just beginning. Watch and see how that princess of yours will be opening doors of blessings for your family. It was nice having you on my team. I say a big amen to your prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:
BS submitted.

There is nothing as strong as a mother's instinct. Only you knew what you were going through even as they tried to dissuade you. Thank God that you followed your heart. And thank you for sharing your BS with us.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:
BS submitted.

Congratulations mami,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Peeping into March

March is that you, Come in fast we have been waiting for you grin grin grin
Thank you Jesus for the journey so far

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
peggygee:

Congratulations mami,
thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
whyworryPH:

There is nothing as strong as a mother's instinct. Only you knew what you were going through even as they tried to dissuade you. Thank God that you followed your heart. And thank you for sharing your BS with us.
thanks my cappo,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
phaya:

God be praised! Congratulations!!!
Amen, Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Smartriya:

God bless you for sharing. My previous doctors always checked positions. I have had cos to go check out anoda hospital where i intend to register and get my blood work and necessary tests done. I just neva understand this hospital am currently using (nhis) d nurses seem somewhat careless from the experience i have had.
A stitch in time saves nine.thanks mama,,pls go to where u can get all the attention needed.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Smartriya:

A stitch in time saves nine.thanks mama,,pls go to where u can get all the attention needed.

thanks mama,pls go the the hospital you can get all the attention needed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omakraid:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Good baby overall wears not in packs preferably so I can know the actual size?
you can check baby shops around you or Lagos Island market, you will find different shops selling single overalls you can select from and yes Pep is a good alternative, though i didn't buy any baby item from them cos i already bought packed overalls from Lagos Island

I am also using the Jimpo set, i will just put little in smaller containers to take to the hospital as i won't want to change baby's bathing items to avoid any reaction

I mostly got my nursing bras from Lagos Island market where they sell underwear, cos i found out those sold in baby shops are mostly overpriced without too many options/design.

I bought sudocrem, for bum use since it was stated in my hospital list i will see how it goes

Thanks so much ma'am, I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Funky123:
Peeping into March

March is that you, Come in fast we have been waiting for you grin grin grin
Thank you Jesus for the journey so far
Awwwn!! I can feel the happiness from your comment. Safe delivery to everyone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
whyworryPH:

Exactly dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Awwwn!! I can feel the happiness from your comment. Safe delivery to everyone

Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Omakraid:

thanks, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sassy256:

Wow, you really went through a lot.
Thank God you and baby are fine.
Happy one month in advance kiss
thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Congrats to all Mama's that have birthed their LOs. And thank you for the wonderful BS you have been giving us. May God bless and make your Los the Joy of your heart. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pls who has ever had a terrible headache during pregnancy. Plus I have treated malaria twice for the past two months. Pls anybody with idea what could be the cause of this headache that makes my head heavy � like I carry 20 people head, accompanied by general body weakness.
Pls help me. Visited the hospital today and the doctor was still saying it could be malaria ��. When I am even still on malaria med. Bp as at yesterday was 117/61 and today they said it has gone normal but this headache is frustrating me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

APPRECIATION POST

I want to first of all thank Almighty Father and His son Jesus Christ for granting us safe delivery. We did not lose any mother, and for our lovely teamie, FlowerGirl040, just know that your bun is already in the oven and this time, the Good Lord will perfect all that concerns you.

I want to use this opportunity to thank all February mamas for their support from day one I was made cappo. I really love and appreciate you all.

For answering to roll calls and submitting your BAs and BSs even when it wasn't convenient for you. A good number of February mamas submitted their BSs thereby keeping the forum lively and helping other mamas learn one or two things.
For all these and many more, I say thank you!

We didn't hear from mom2be and bayobabe. I hope you mamas are fine. I'm handing you over to Kokaiye, March Cappo.

Finally, thank you to all the great mothers in the forum, you all are amazing. And may you all have easier and faster deliveries than we did.

For our GTC sisters, this is your year to carry your children. Just have faith and believe. Call forth your children abd watch God do His part.

Once again I say, thank you, thank you, and thank you very much.

I'll miss you guys, but we'll keep in touch in the Newborn thread.

Below is the final roll call for Team February 2022:

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd......22nd Jan......XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA,BS Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA,BS Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA,BS Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th.....11th...XX...BA Seen
7. dave06.......................13th.......10th..........XY...BA,BS Seen
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA,BS Seen
9. Aitee1........................15th.......19th........XY...BA Seen
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA,BS Seen
11. Doree........................18th........15th.........XY...BA,BS Seen
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd.....23rd....XY...BA Seen
15. sayoddy.....................26th...22nd...XX...BA,BS Seen
16. Halcyon123..............28th.......25th.......XX...BA,BS Seen

Team February, we came, we saw, and we conquered! May our babies continue to make us proud all the days of our lives in Jesus name, amen!

Officially signing out. Peace!!!

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

APPRECIATION POST

I want to first of all thank Almighty Father and His son Jesus Christ for granting us safe delivery. We did not lose any mother, and for our lovely teamie, FlowerGirl040, just know that your bun is already in the oven and this time, the Good Lord will perfect all that concerns you.

I want to use this opportunity to thank all February mamas for their support from day one I was made cappo. I really love and appreciate you all.

For answering to roll calls and submitting your BAs and BSs even when it wasn't convenient for you. A good number of February mamas submitted their BSs thereby keeping the forum lively and helping other mamas learn one or two things.
For all these and many more, I say thank you!

We didn't hear from mom2be and bayobabe. I hope you mamas are fine. I'm handing you over to Kokaiye, March Cappo.

Finally, thank you to all the great mothers in the forum, you all are amazing. And may you all have easier and faster deliveries than we did.

For our GTC sisters, this is your year to carry your children. Just have faith and believe. Call forth your children abd watch God do His part.

Once again I say, thank you, thank you, and thank you very much.

I'll miss you guys, but we'll keep in touch in the Newborn thread.

Below is the final roll call for Team February 2022:

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd......22nd Jan......XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA,BS Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA,BS Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA,BS Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th.....11th...XX...BA Seen
7. dave06.......................13th.......10th..........XY...BA,BS Seen
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA,BS Seen
9. Aitee1........................15th.......19th........XY...BA Seen
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA,BS Seen
11. Doree........................18th........15th.........XY...BA,BS Seen
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd.....23rd....XY...BA Seen
15. sayoddy.....................26th...22nd...XX...BA,BS Seen
16. Halcyon123..............28th.......25th.......XX...BA,BS Seen

Team February, we came, we saw, and we conquered! May our babies continue to make us proud all the days of our lives in Jesus name, amen!

Officially signing out. Peace!!!
awwww congratulations to you and your teamies mama. May y'all joy be permanent ijn

June should do and come lemme do handing over to team July cappo honorably like this too wink grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Helens101: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gudevening everybody,pls I need help and advice.I went for checkup because I missed my period and had foamy urine which indicate protein in my urine..the doctor said I should do pregnancy test and the blood pregnancy test came out positive.He ask me to do scan on my the general abdomen and the doctor said there is no pregnancy and that my kidney is functioning well.i don’t know what to think now if I am pregnant or not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hi sis, seems like I know perfectly what you are going through.
I had an excruciating headache during my second. I've never had that kind of headache till date.
I complained to my doctor and he told me that it's part of my preggy package. He said I've got to endure and wait it out as there's no medication that can stop it. He also added that I can't just take any analgesic because I'm pregnant.
I took to his word and endured. It finally gave way at 17weeks.

Whether your doctor prescribe malaria meds or sent you for lab test, if after doing all and it still persists.... please, try and endure it.
Stop ingesting more tablets which aren't good for your baby.

Eat, drink enough water and take plenty rest.
It will soon pass....so sorry.

teebee22:
Pls who has ever had a terrible headache during pregnancy. Plus I have treated malaria twice for the past two months. Pls anybody with idea what could be the cause of this headache that makes my head heavy � like I carry 20 people head, accompanied by general body weakness.
Pls help me. Visited the hospital today and the doctor was still saying it could be malaria ��. When I am even still on malaria med. Bp as at yesterday was 117/61 and today they said it has gone normal but this headache is frustrating me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosybabyy: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
rosybabyy:

Thanks for the reply. My doc told me it can be repaired during a C-section. Just want to know what to expect thanks anyway. Happy bumping

I woke up on the 14th of February with terrible stomach pains. I was rushed to d hospital and did scan . Was told d hernia in 3 places had become strangulated. That I and baby are in distress I was 34 weeks 2 days then. I planned for a C-section at 37weeks. I couldn't bear it cos d pain was not stopping. I was wheeled into the theatre ND brought out 3hrs later. A lot of repairs were made...the diasis recti, appendicitis plus patching of d ruptured uterus. I thank God for life. Baby came out 2.1kg not breathing well. We were referred to a general hospital. That's another story.. 4 cylinders of oxygen, treatment for high bilirubin. It was traumatic but I thank God I and baby are home and doing fine. It was just God all the way.. Team March..I don port oh..Edd was 26th March.. Birthday...14th February. Gender...XY

Abeg make una manage this.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
rosybabyy:

I woke up on the 14th of February with terrible stomach pains. I was rushed to d hospital and did scan . Was told d hernia in 3 places had become strangulated. That I and baby are in distress I was 34 weeks 2 days then. I planned for a C-section at 37weeks. I couldn't bear it cos d pain was not stopping. I was wheeled into the theatre ND brought out 3hrs later. A lot of repairs were made...the diasis recti, appendicitis plus patching of d ruptured uterus. I thank God for life. Baby came out 2.1kg not breathing well. We were referred to a general hospital. That's another story.. 4 cylinders of oxygen, treatment for high bilirubin. It was traumatic but I thank God I and baby are home and doing fine. It was just God all the way.. Team March..I don port oh..Edd was 26th March.. Birthday...14th February. Gender...XY

Abeg make una manage this.
Thank God for you and LO's lives ooo. Congratulations ma, God will continue to keep you both

(1) (2) (3) ... (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.