Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125488 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 6:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Thank you

Omakraid:

Kiss kids is nice, size 2. You'll see the baby weight for size 2 on the pack.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:19am On Mar 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

Thank you o teamie
why up so early lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2022
dacblogger:

My team mate grin... My Edd is July too but it might be June ending . 3rd child as well.
Me too. I'm early July, but my two all came before time. One was 37 weeks and the other 38. I also start having Braxton Hicks very early in pregnancy and false labour around 30 weeks or so. So na to port to June.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Hello beautiful Mamas, I sell Towels,Bedsheets,Napkins and more in wholesale and retail.My instagram name is towelsandmore.ng please follow and patronise me.Thank you.Location is Lagos state and I deliver nationwide too.
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14fnk0g3sxc7l&utm_content=nyrm002

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2022
legendsmother:
BA!!!! BA!!!!

I welcomed my lil champion on the 9-03-2023
Weighing in at 3.4kg

Via an elective cs art 37weeks and 5days

Mother n child doing well

But omo! Cs will humble you kiss

Wishing all my teammates safe and sound deliveries

Bs coming soon
A hearty congratulations to you and your family. May your joy be permanent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Kiss kids is nice, size 2. You'll see the baby weight for size 2 on the pack.
oh my kiss kids!!!! I love dt diaper frm moon to back!!! Very fantastic smtin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2022
legendsmother:
BA!!!! BA!!!!

Weighing in at 3.4kg

Bs coming soon
yeeeyyy!!! Congratulations teamie... God bless u and ur lil prince charming but 3.4kg at almost 38weeks, dtz a big baby mehn... May he b a source of joy to u n ur family... Quick recovery mami.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2022
threegees:
no idea really. grin grin
All I know is that most people who use that hospital use HMO.
lol... Run ooo!!! @oluwalattee1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Goodmorning yall... @funky123 @mummyneto @marimaar @femaletribe i hope all is fine with yall..... Pls do n update us.... Lets knw what is going on

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darida: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
Is there any new June mamas here or June mama that has been reading in silence. Please quote me so I can add u to the June roll call.

Hello mama, please add me o. EDD June 16th, Sex XY. Thanks alot

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

U don't know how it feels for everybody to be seeing something and U r like y only me at this stage now. Av been weak and cldnt eat well since Sunday which is so unusual of me(wen not 1st trimester), was gvn malaria drug wich I use dis mawni bt made me vomit everytyn in me and now I see the movement. Seriously happy o

Finally oooo, this malaria drug ehn i had to device a means to taking it, best taken before bed at night, the day i took it in the morning it messed up my system

pele u will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
kokaiye:
Goodmorning yall... @funky123 @mummyneto @marimaar @femaletribe i hope all is fine with yall..... Pls do n update us.... Lets knw what is going on

Cappo i guess it is tired tayad that is worrying our teamie, me sef na prayer dey give me strength these days, just counting down grin

How are you holding up? for me counting down to start maternity leave is also a ginger for me, bags packed and i am ready to go.

Shey you know some of awa teamies may not have packed bags grin, if you fall into this category let us know you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2022
legendsmother:
BA!!!! BA!!!!

Weighing in at 3.4kg

Via an elective cs art 37weeks and 5days

Mother n child doing well

But omo! Cs will humble you kiss

Wishing all my teammates safe and sound deliveries

Bs coming soon

Yayyyyyyyyy congratulations Sis, welcome our long awaited baby boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2022
Dsnoni:

Ha!!! I wish for this as well,I'm super duper tired. The 2sides aches, can't sleep with
the back, front no way. Sitting gan has turn to war haaaaa!!!!! Oti n sumi bo jare. But it'll end in praise in Jesus mighty name amen

Abi ooo, all orisirisi is just happening, now i am getting darker, me that belle made me lighter all through this last few weeks i sjust changing everything for me undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Finally oooo, this malaria drug ehn i had to device a means to taking it, best taken before bed at night, the day i took it in the morning it messed up my system

pele u will be alright.
in my own hospital you must take the malaria drugs in their presence oo and it's 3 big big drugs cry just know that immediately you get home vomiting is the next thing lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
the way I will miss March Mama's ehn, my kokaiye , towerofgrace, lafunky mama and co chaii.. when my time reach and I give birth by God's grace, I must include their names in my vote of thanks announcement here grin
My June people be acting like say we still dey first trimester undecided very quiet people wey God dash me grin some never even answer roll call for march grin undecided

no worry na, we go still dey to ginger you guys, and some may come back sef after 3 months to join grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
in my own hospital you must take the malaria drugs in their presence oo and it's 3 big big drugs cry just know that immediately you get home vomiting is the next thing lol

Because they know some mamas will not take it, that drug can worry someone ehn it will just scatter you system. anyway if na that one i will carry eba to the hospital ni yen to swallow the drug

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2022
kokaiye:
oh my kiss kids!!!! I love dt diaper frm moon to back!!! Very fantastic smtin.
Yes o. Super absorbent but it's not in Benin as I'm only able to access it in Lagos and I'm going back to resume work in Benin but I'll look for it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Cappo i guess it is tired tayad that is worrying our teamie, me sef na prayer dey give me strength these days, just counting down grin

Hmmmn... May God give us all strength to finish our pregnancy journey... Mummy alive, baby alive insha Allah.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Abi ooo, all orisirisi is just happening, now i am getting darker, me that belle made me lighter all through this last few weeks i sjust changing everything for me undecided
lol... U dont wanna c my own darkness, u go deny say i b fair pesin b4.... D pregnancy mask no b here... I dnt even recognise mysef anymore \(〇_o)/

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2022
mzMerci:
Good evening. Abeg, which size of diapers should I buy ahead of delivery and which brand is preferable?
buy size 2. It depends on your budget. Huggies, pampers, molfix , kisskid are all good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Towerofgrace:

no worry na, we go still dey to ginger you guys, and some may come back sef after 3 months to join grin grin grin
Ehn... After three month??!!!! Say wetin apun na!!!! Abeg oooo... No jinx us. Family planning to d rescue!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Esthered:

Yes o. Super absorbent but it's not in Benin as I'm only able to access it in Lagos and I'm going back to resume work in Benin but I'll look for it embarassed
u knw dt diaper isnt dt common u know... We r even lucky to hv it in lagos n it even depends on d area of lagos u can find it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2022
MamaDG:
buy size 2. It depends on your budget. Huggies, pampers, molfix , kisskid are all good
huggies ke??!!! No even try am... Dt tin dey leak like tampered tap... It does absorb anytin... @mzmerci u can buy buy small size 1 to d hospital thou n size 2 wen baby is adding weight... U can buy all wat mamaDG mentn except huggies but kiss kids is d best if u r lucky, u can gt it around ur area n its not expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2022
kokaiye:
u knw dt diaper isnt dt common u know... We r even lucky to hv it in lagos n it even depends on d area of lagos u can find it.
I didn't know it wasn't common. I'm at Ikorodu and that's the brand that's common here.
I see that it's made in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
kokaiye:
Ehn... After three month??!!!! Say wetin apun na!!!! Abeg oooo... No jinx us. Family planning to d rescue!!!!!!! cheesy

kikikikikiki, capable cappo ur head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Towerofgrace:

pele u will be alright.

U can say that again. Took mime last week just before bed time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
kokaiye:
huggies ke??!!! No even try am... Dt tin dey leak like tampered tap... It does absorb anytin... @mzmerci u can buy buy small size 1 to d hospital thou n size 2 wen baby is adding weight... U can buy all wat mamaDG mentn except huggies but kiss kids is d best if u r lucky, u can gt it around ur area n its not expensive.
But huggies snug and dry doesn't leak o!
I usually get a few size 1 then switch up to size 2 of any brand. I used molfix 2015 and now plan to use kiss kids size 2. It's huggies size1 snug and dry for me,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Esthered:

I didn't know it wasn't common. I'm at Ikorodu and that's the brand that's common here.
I see that it's made in Ogun state.
Ah... It is plenty in dt side ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Me too. I'm early July, but my two all came before time. One was 37 weeks and the other 38. I also start having Braxton Hicks very early in pregnancy and false labour around 30 weeks or so. So na to port to June.
Same here, I guess we have a lot in common...
My 2kids came 38 weeks and 37 weeks and I'm early July but I really want 1st week of July ... God will see us through cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
kokaiye:
Ah... It is plenty in dt side ooo
Okay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Darida:

Hello mama, please add me o. EDD June 16th, Sex XY. Thanks alot
done mama. You're welcome to our beautiful quite group oo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.