Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152329 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6456) (6457) (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teminisuccess66:

Thanks ma, I feel better after throwing up
Then it's part of the package. It is well with you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wow, so many good news grin congratulations to all the mama's that have given birth.
Thank God for Mother and baby alive and well, that's all we need to be hearing kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Whytehandy:
BA/BS

Our long-awaited precious victorious baby boy arrived through elective CS weighing 3.5Kg @ 37 weeks

Edd: 25th March
DOB: 4th March

BS:
After several miscarriages and medical conditions of over 10 years, I was confirmed pregnant around June last year.

Due to previous Pregnancy issues, a cervical cerclage was placed @13weeks. 1st trimester was the most challenging with different issues ranging from lack of appetite, moderate hyperemesis gravidarum, spotting at 6weeks and was placed on progesterone support for four ( 4) months with adequate bedrest.

Second trimester and most of the 3rd trimester period was very smooth not until I decided to be a super woman by bending excessively when doing a house chore even though I was advised against doing any form of house chore. This led to spotting at 36weeks.

The doctors were ready to do an emergency CS but by God's mercy, the scan report showed that the spotting was from the cerclage and baby is okay. The doctors had to take caution, being that the baby is a precious baby, by shifting the date of my elective CS from 15th of March to 4th of March.

My baby boy was delivered on the 4th of March at about 12:30 pm, weighing 3.5Kg. I am still recovering by God's Grace, even though we were discharged 5ldays ago, baby was re-admitted due to jaundice and he is currently on phototherapy ( Pls pray for his quick recovery).

Wishing all pregnant mamas a safe delivery in Jesus name. Thank you all for your support during this journey, you are a family indeed!

Cc: Cappo kokaiye

Congratulations mama. And God will heal your LO in Jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hello March mamas, I dey hail all of us o. Congratulations to those who has given birth and God will be us that are yet to put to bed. Amen. It'll end in praise for us as well. Thank God for the rain last night, heat for don kee person embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dsnoni:
Hello March mamas, I dey hail all of us o. Congratulations to those who has given birth and God will be us that are yet to put to bed. Amen. It'll end in praise for us as well. Thank God for the rain last night, heat for don kee person embarassed
It rained In my location too last night for the first timeand I'm afraid the heat that is to come has gone to gather momentum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omakraid:
So I got this vacuum flask on Wednesday for #5500 and the hot water I left in it since Wednesday night is still very hot (hurts the skin) right now even though I've been opening once in a while since Thursday to allay my fears. Just in case you feel these kinds of flask don't work except its stainless body all through, I'm here to let you know it does come in handy and cheaper
Yes, you are right,I bought this very type year 2020 (ashes colour) and the water lasted for over 4days,still very hot. Wasn't up to 5000 but of course I know things are more cost now.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
I dey greet all of Una o! na sleep I dey since morning undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omakraid:

It rained In my location too last night for the first timeand I'm afraid the heat that is to come has gone to gather momentum cheesy
First time? Yesterday's rain here makes it 3 times. The kind weather we dey enjoy right now ehn!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
kokaiye:
yimu!!!! Naso we dey talk am in 2 or 3yrs we go c *hello house ayam here 4 another missionary* grin grin
Some go cover face follow back door enter group grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omakraid:

Don't worry whichever one it is, I'm sure you'll love it. Some babies come out with very full hair and after barbing that hair, you will begin to see the original if e go plenty or not. Me that I have a very full and long hair, I noticed my hair length has reduced to the extent that I was combing outside and my neighbour mentioned it. I just hope as e dey short for my head, e dey long for my baby’s head oo
Some people don't cut baby's hair,na forever shocked as for your hair length,I guess that's part of pregnancy package? Becs my hair is always more Fuller whenever I am pregnant,mostly my first sign, while some women na the other way round.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Smartriya:

Ffg. Where's your location?
Lagos state.
We deliver nationwide too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
TOHHAN:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mmadimma:
congratulations mama and Amen to your prayers. Please what is BFP?
Thanks sis, it means Big Fat Positive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bloomingbud:

My teamie my LMP was 19th january so EDD is around October ending (not so sure). Congratulations and happy bumping.

Thanks happy bumping to us, according to baby centre its October ending.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dsnoni:
Ameen!!! Lol... Sorry abt d heat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I dey greet all of Una o! na sleep I dey since morning undecided
we greet u too mummy wa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
grin grin grin... Abeg oo... No kee me wit laugh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Blessedmum:

Thanks happy bumping to us, according to baby centre its October ending.
4 preggy mamas wit october babies, just tie ur wrapper well n get ready cs we r super stubborn grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
bimberry1307:

This is the image of cloves. Some people add it to their pap or kunu.

The vagina gets loose after delivery but with time and goldenheart002 formula, it'll go back to shape almost as if nothing came out of there.
@Goldenheart002 thanks for sharing that with us.

Pls how can I get the contact of golden heart formula
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
First time? Yesterday's rain here makes it 3 times. The kind weather we dey enjoy right now ehn!
It should rain more ooo, cos heat dey despite not being a sunny day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Some people don't cut baby's hair,na forever shocked as for your hair length,I guess that's part of pregnancy package? Becs my hair is always more Fuller whenever I am pregnant,mostly my first sign, while some women na the other way round.
Will the hair be full/is it a good idea not to cut baby's hair?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
This woman haf show oh,abeg make una leave me. I no do again, oya accept the mantle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Halcyon123:

This woman haf show oh,abeg make una leave me. I no do again, oya accept the mantle.
You go do again grin even if na in the next 2,3,4..... Years to come,na to show face when EDD dey close but you must still cover face enter through back door cheesy cheesy we go hear,na mistake, withdrawal failed me or family planning no work cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Baby Zee made his grand entrance today around 12pm weighing 3.4kg via elective CS

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

God has done it for me,, this feeling is so surreal
Mother, father and baby boy doing fine

I am still recuperating from CS pain, I will be back. wishing everyone a safe delivery

Wow

Speedy recovery in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omakraid:

Will the hair be full/is it a good idea not to cut baby's hair?
Baby hair full or not,we Muslims must cut baby's hair,that first hair must be cut off. But I noticed most christians don't mind leaving the hair like that,some end up plaiting a male child ,so it's by choice. Like when I had my daughter,we cut off her hair after 7 days, her hair came back with full force within 3 months,my late mother in-law insisted we cut it again that she's too small to start plaiting cos she really get hair no be small. Despite cutting her hair twice,her hair is still so long and full till date. They do give them hairstyle in school,to sit down plait her na big wahala for me every week grin but wetin woman go do cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Whytehandy:
BA/BS

Our long-awaited precious victorious baby boy arrived through elective CS weighing 3.5Kg @ 37 weeks

Edd: 25th March
DOB: 4th March

BS:
After several miscarriages and medical conditions of over 10 years, I was confirmed pregnant around June last year.

Due to previous Pregnancy issues, a cervical cerclage was placed @13weeks. 1st trimester was the most challenging with different issues ranging from lack of appetite, moderate hyperemesis gravidarum, spotting at 6weeks and was placed on progesterone support for four ( 4) months with adequate bedrest.

Second trimester and most of the 3rd trimester period was very smooth not until I decided to be a super woman by bending excessively when doing a house chore even though I was advised against doing any form of house chore. This led to spotting at 36weeks.

The doctors were ready to do an emergency CS but by God's mercy, the scan report showed that the spotting was from the cerclage and baby is okay. The doctors had to take caution, being that the baby is a precious baby, by shifting the date of my elective CS from 15th of March to 4th of March.

My baby boy was delivered on the 4th of March at about 12:30 pm, weighing 3.5Kg. I am still recovering by God's Grace, even though we were discharged 5ldays ago, baby was re-admitted due to jaundice and he is currently on phototherapy ( Pls pray for his quick recovery).

Wishing all pregnant mamas a safe delivery in Jesus name. Thank you all for your support during this journey, you are a family indeed!

Cc: Cappo kokaiye

Congratulations, praise God

Baby will be 100% fine soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Baby hair full or not,we Muslims must cut baby's hair,that first hair must be cut off. But I noticed most christians don't mind leaving the hair like that,some end up plaiting a male child ,so it's by choice. Like when I had my daughter,we cut off her hair after 7 days, her hair came back with full force within 3 months,my late mother in-law insisted we cut it again that she's too small to start plaiting cos she really get hair no be small. Despite cutting her hair twice,her hair is still so long and full till date. They do give them hairstyle in school,to sit down plait her na big wahala for me every week grin but wetin woman go do cheesy
Woman go plait am ni oo. I remember how my aunt would struggle with the hair of her 3 daughters. When she cannot coman kill herself she started sending them to the salon. Now they are all grown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omakraid:

Woman go plait am ni oo. I remember how my aunt would struggle with the hair of her 3 daughters. When she cannot coman kill herself she started sending them to the salon. Now they are all grown
I am the one plaiting her myself. But e no easy atimes, every week different styles. Even at her age,her Papa no let any other person plait her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good evening sabi mamas, how the waddling, please what can one do to swollen legs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I am the one plaiting her myself. But e no easy atimes, every week different styles. Even at her age,her Papa no let any other person plait her.
Her school is not lenient oo. Its every 2 weeks in the schools around me even where I work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omakraid:

Her school is not lenient oo. Its every 2 weeks in the schools around me even where I work
Abi. They complain some parents leave their children's hair for weeks,dirty and unkept,reason for the every week hairstyle. They do forget to atimes ,so I either plait her all back like that or leave it till the upper week, depends on my strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Abi. They complain some parents leave their children's hair for weeks,dirty and unkept,reason for the every week hairstyle. They do forget to atimes ,so I either plait her all back like that or leave it till the upper week, depends on my strength.
That's better oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6456) (6457) (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.