Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,464 members, 7,826,765 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8166255 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
kokaiye:
Mk una no dey encourage things wey go cause rashes 4 ur new baby body.... Fragrance is a no no 4 new babies... Deir skin is too sensitive 4 d chemicals dey use in producing it... Mk una no crowd d new mum nairaland thread with hello mamas in d house, my baby have dis rashes on his body, pls wat can i do? Yen yen yen!!! is d coconut oil smell frm d adi agbon not enof 4 una?! ~(^◇^)/

Why are mothers running away from natural things? undecided

My first son used olive oil from head to toe, from birth till now (he is 3years old). My 5 months old is currently using ori (local one not jimpo o). I am even using palm kernel oil. It is good for the skin. grin

I am actually afraid of too much chemicals. That's why I rinse my children's clothes over and over again until the water is clear and devoid of foam from detergent or soap. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jsozo: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Layormiii:
Mention those mamas that will be on this table grin grin
I am sitting comfortable on this table

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
When I hear pregnant women saying loud noise affect d baby, I tot it was a joke o

Today, I sat close to a speaker, na trouble I find, it was as if baby was restless inside me

I went in and out of church like 10times

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
glimpse:

My first son used olive oil from head to toe, from birth till now (he is 3years old). My 5 months old is currently using ori (local one not jimpo o). I am even using palm kernel oil. It is good for the skin. grin

I am actually afraid of too much chemicals. That's why I rinse my children's clothes over and over again until the water is clear and devoid of foam from detergent or soap. cool

Same here. I have been using Napa olive oil from head to toe for my children. My first child will be 7years this June. We haven't recorded any rashes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Funky123:

Even though, even though I no see sleep till day break, vigilante is real my sister coupled with the nonsense my hospital are doing, they don’t allow visitors so I am practically doing everything alone
Guess na general hospital shey? That's the major reason why am thinking of switching back to private self
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Layormiii:
I know you know you are on this table grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mummytoo:
When I hear pregnant women saying loud noise affect d baby, I tot it was a joke o

Today, I sat close to a speaker, na trouble I find, it was as if baby was restless inside me

Its very true oo. I read it on my app as well

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
MamaDG:
i barbed my boy’s half plot hair three times before our 1st birthday to get a fuller hair and we were able to barb a fine style with patten��
You ain't nice ooo, half plot ke... Lol.
Some after barbing the full hair, it will come out scanty and I guess that's why some people don't want to barb their children's hair at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoapQueen(f): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
MamaDG:
I used pregnacare for during my first pregnancy, my boy was fresh and handsome with halfplot hair, my second that I used another brand, he is handsome with fuller hair. I don’t think it has to do with any brand. Just use your prenatal drugs religiously plus you and ur hubby’s gene.

Awwww. Thank God my hair is extra full
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Omakraid:

I know you know you are on this table grin.
pregnacare gat me tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haafinesse: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hi everyone.
Is there any team November here. Please lets know ourselves o biko

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Layormiii:
Make e no shock you ooo cool after pregnacare baby come out with "half plot" according to one mama up there grin cheesy cheesy.
But seriously, genes play a major role and then praying for it if you really want your baby to have full hair. I doubt any prenatal can affect babys hair sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hi everyone.
Is there any team November here. Please lets know ourselves o biko
Valentine people don land oo sharpaly shocked.. Welcome mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Congrats sis…..#dancing
Whytehandy:
BA/BS

Our long-awaited precious victorious baby boy arrived through elective CS weighing 3.5Kg @ 37 weeks

Edd: 25th March
DOB: 4th March

BS:
After several miscarriages and medical conditions of over 10 years, I was confirmed pregnant around June last year.

Due to previous Pregnancy issues, a cervical cerclage was placed @13weeks. 1st trimester was the most challenging with different issues ranging from lack of appetite, moderate hyperemesis gravidarum, spotting at 6weeks and was placed on progesterone support for four ( 4) months with adequate bedrest.

Second trimester and most of the 3rd trimester period was very smooth not until I decided to be a super woman by bending excessively when doing a house chore even though I was advised against doing any form of house chore. This led to spotting at 36weeks.

The doctors were ready to do an emergency CS but by God's mercy, the scan report showed that the spotting was from the cerclage and baby is okay. The doctors had to take caution, being that the baby is a precious baby, by shifting the date of my elective CS from 15th of March to 4th of March.

My baby boy was delivered on the 4th of March at about 12:30 pm, weighing 3.5Kg. I am still recovering by God's Grace, even though we were discharged 5ldays ago, baby was re-admitted due to jaundice and he is currently on phototherapy ( Pls pray for his quick recovery).

Wishing all pregnant mamas a safe delivery in Jesus name. Thank you all for your support during this journey, you are a family indeed!

Cc: Cappo kokaiye

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanksss cappo….#smiles
kokaiye:
Thnk u 4 d BS darling... May u n baby b blessed.... Congrat once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks sis….#bighug
FlowerGirl040:
ShutupareyouGOD we give thanks to God for everything,the most important thing is mummy and baby are doing great and daddy is happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yesss oh grin grin grin…tnks
Mummytoo:

I dey dance for here o

We thank God oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haafinesse: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Omakraid:

Valentine people don land oo sharpaly shocked.. Welcome mama
Lol. Thank you nnem

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
MamaDG:
I used pregnacare for during my first pregnancy, my boy was fresh and handsome with halfplot hair, my second that I used another brand, he is handsome with fuller hair. I don’t think it has to do with any brand. Just use your prenatal drugs religiously plus you and ur hubby’s gene.
Eggzaktly
Layormiii:
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Layormiii:
I pray and hope so my sister,I don't want you to get a rude shock on seeing baby's hair after delivery cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lemonadewifey:

Eggzaktly
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Abeg don't let her be scared in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abeg dis sleeping on the left Syd, shey one cannot slip on d right Syd too ni atleast once in a while. Dis left isn't convenient atall

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2022
TOHHAN:
Abeg dis sleeping on the left Syd, shey one cannot slip on d right Syd too ni atleast once in a while. Dis left isn't convenient atall
You can sleep on your right side as well not just once in a while. Don't tell me youve been sleeping on just your left side all along.... You try oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2022
glimpse:

Mammi... I tire too oo... Same here, i use coconut oil 4 my son frm baby til now n soap 4 washin his clothes r d normal detergent n i rinse til all particles of detergent r gone frm his clothes... No extra tinz to avoid stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Mummytoo:

lol... Y u too go sit beside speakers.... Babies r not deaf n surely definitely dnt lik noise .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2022
I want to sleep but I can't ooo, today is Monday fa cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:53am On Mar 14, 2022
TOHHAN:
hollup!!! U mean u ve bein sleepin on left side only.... *rolling in d floor laughing* y u dey suffer ursef like dis?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:
I want to sleep but I can't ooo, today is Monday fa cry
Aaawwnn!!! Insomia is kicking in sorry ehn cry ... Welcm to d club ma tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2022
kokaiye:
Aaawwnn!!! Insomia is kicking in cry ... Welcm to d club ma tongue
Haa, it better not oo. The way my eyes will be in the morning like someone who was punched overnight won't be funny

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2022
kokaiye:
hollup!!! U mean u ve bein sleepin on left side only.... *rolling in d floor laughing* y u dey suffer ursef like dis?!!!!
You no according to Google cheesy it's written left side is more preferable and advisable

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Who is still awake cry Come make we jist cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:46am On Mar 14, 2022
See them, make Una sleep jor....

I dey do vigilantee for una security

(1) (2) (3) ... (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tohmeson(f), Mayfufu27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.