Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139758 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hello beautiful mummies
Please what is blighted ovum? It is almost 6 weeks and I was told I have only blighted ovum without fetal pole. I have been told to wait for more 2 weeks and if its still thesame then I should go for evacuation. This is my first pregnancy sad
Has anyone ever had blighted ovum and later have a real pregnancy?
So sorry about this. A blighted ovum happens when you have only a placenta growing but no baby. It's either as a result of one error or another in development, and not your fault in any way.

This happened to me with my last pregnancy after 2 children, and I didn't even know till 12 weeks, so I would advise that you wait for the 2 weeks they said. And it might not even be so because some scans hardly pick up anything at 6 weeks, it's too early.

I'm now 23 weeks pregnant after the blighted ovum, so you can surely have a healthy pregnancy after that.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ewaifeoluwa:
My birth story
baby came at 37 weeks, 3 days
safe delivery to the rest of us
BS submitted o cappo......once in a while, l will come here to check on us, l have hang my boot for now, bye
Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
kokaiye:
u look beautiful darling
Maami, eshey ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hello beautiful mummies
Please what is blighted ovum? It is almost 6 weeks and I was told I have only blighted ovum without fetal pole. I have been told to wait for more 2 weeks and if its still thesame then I should go for evacuation. This is my first pregnancy sad
Wait for that 2 weeks and rescan, the fetal pole might be seen then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ewaifeoluwa:
My birth story
Naming was yesterday so l said l must submit my bs today, baby is sleeping so its an opportunity to do that before he wakes up to breastfeed.
My pregnancy period wasn't stressful unlike my previous. I didn't have any morning s
wow... I enjoy ur BS teamie... Congrat once again dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ewaifeoluwa:
My birth story
Naming was yesterday so l said l must submit my bs today, baby is sleeping so its an opportunity to do that before he wakes up to breastfeed.
My pregnancy period wasn't stressful unlike my previous. I didn't have any morning sickness for the first three months though l wasn't really good too cos l had series of diarrhoea, it was even the diarrhea that prompted me to do a PT, my previous pregnancies, l must treat malaria and even typhoid during the first trimester.
fast forward to second trimester, l came down with malaria, treated it but it refused to go, l still continued with another series of treatment along with injections, used lonart DS when l was 35 weeks gone, despite all that, till l gave birth, they kept on seeing scanty growth of malarial parasite so l decided not to treat it again and just manage myself till l deliver
Delivery day
I was hoping to deliver at 38 weeks, l was induced for my previous pregnancy so this time around, l wanted to fall into labour naturally, kept on praying and hoping it would be so, so on this day, l woke up at midnight cos l felt mild cramping, very very mild but noticeable, l thought its braxton hicks contractions so didn't give it a bother, but it kept on going n coming, woke my husband up to inform him but himself didn't understand then l timed it n l noticed its every 10 minutes but l didn't know they were contractions, my spirit just told me to get up to pack my hospital bag cos l had not packed anything, was just lazy about it and didn't even expect labour to come this soon cos Edd was march 25th, l had buy most of the things just left with few, l finished packing and went back to sleep but sleep refused to come again, l kukuma went on social media to keep myself busy till daybreak.
When my husband was leaving, l followed him so he can drop me at his parents place cos l don't know how to drive and didn't know what to expect, l put the bags in his car n told him to carry it to work, my older baby was at his grandparents place, l wanted to see him incase l would be admitted that day so l won't miss him too much, l then decided l will be the boot for now, bye
Congrats ma ur BS is lovely to read av learnt something from it ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
My BS!!!

Sorry capo I have been trying to recover from my procedure

I attended two clinics for my antenatal
They both recommended cs due to blood pressure issues

Was admitted in December due to threatened pre eclampsia so I was a advised not to go d vaginal route for safety of my baby Nd I

I got to d hospital a day before d procedure
Was admitted Nd told not to take any food from 9pm

When I woke up in d morning I was very emotional knowing I was hours away from meeting my son

While I was praying I shed some tears all I could hear my self say was “LORD YOUR WITH ME ...ANYTIME ANYDAY”

D nurses prepared me, attached my catheter, I already shaved but they shaved me again thoroughly

I was taken to d theatre waiting for my iv to be infused

So there I was waiting on a que we were like 19

Oh yes grin grin grin grin I used a central hospital

So am like no 8

So I sat there one by one the women were infused walk in Nd rolled out with their new born and am like wow! Just like that?

The anesthesiologists called my name Nd I moved to her she taught me how to bend for my spinal anesthesia

She also warned me not to move or raise my head until head hours after d procedure to avoid post op headaches and I obliged

So it was my turn I was rolled in

All I felt was touch, pull, stretch

NO PAINS

It was all okay until I was told to raise my legs Nd i cudnt in less than some minutes I heard my baby cry

I turned to my left Nd saw d nurses cleaning him

Weighed him

He was covered in lanugo screening away wink grin cheesy

Omoh I cried

I was awake all through only cudnt feel my legs from down , d anesthesiologists kept me engaged she said I was doing well for a first timer Nd my blood pressure was under control on her monitor

When they were done they moved me from d Operating bed to d roller bed and moved me to my suite

Before then my baby had been handed over to my elder sister and husband

She had placed a call to mumsi that I had put to bed Nd my mum not believing her rushed Nd called my husband to confirm

Hahahahaha poor woman I told her I was going for my antenatal normerly that Wednesday so she had no clue

When they rolled me out all my sis Kong’s were there dancing singing
I saw my husband my mum I was just smiling I wanted to dance with them but d experts had told me not to raise my head Nd I wasn’t ready for headaches

I was rolled to my room Nd I was discharged yesterday

Recovery form cs is quite challenging
But with a good listener doctor Nd pain meds administered at d right time for doses is very very manageable

Am plus size Nd have a hanging tummy that somewhat covers my incision site but I try to keep d place dry Nd clean with swab

Am better now and I am home

Tommorow is his naming ceremony

Safe delivery to d rest mamas

Congratulations to those who have birthed their los

Team March SIGNING OUT

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mummytoo:

Someone should bring powder o

Congratulations ❤

We are so happy here for u and our princess

Welcome princess congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
miracletoday:

Congratulations once again mama. U a one of the mama I will neva forget in my TTC journey.may God continue to bless your prince n your household

Amen God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omakraid:

Team March mummies dey chop oo, cappo kokaiye, what your teamies ate/are eating needs to be studied at Oxford. Imagine the baby weights even when not up to forty weeks, how will baby not suck at day 2. Please leave my boy to suck oo, just prepare your nip very well for the action cheesy

Funny enough I had zero appetite all through d pregnancy at 36 weeks scan say baby was 2.7 ooo
Loool nippples dey cry oooooo but omoh! D weight of d bust since I started d akamu day 2 is on another level see me see Brest milk it’s well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
kokaiye:
Cant wait to read ur BS swthrt... Tnk God u r recovering well n baby is also doin well cheesy

Submitted cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Smartriya post=110931420][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
legendsmother:
My BS!!!

Was admitted in December due to threatened pre eclampsia so I was a advised not to go d vaginal route for safety of my baby Nd I

When I woke up in d morning I was very emotional knowing I was hours away from meeting my son

While I was praying I shed some tears all I could hear my self say was “LORD YOUR WITH ME ...ANYTIME ANYDAY”

D nurses prepared me, attached my catheter, I already shaved but they shaved me again thoroughly

So am like no 8

So I sat there one by one the women were infused walk in Nd rolled out with their new born and am like wow! Just like that?

The anesthesiologists called my name Nd I moved to her she taught me how to bend for my spinal anesthesia

She also warned me not to move or raise my head until head hours after d procedure to avoid post op headaches and I obliged

NO PAINS

It was all okay until I was told to raise my legs Nd i cudnt in less than some minutes I heard my baby cry

Weighed him

Omoh I cried

I was awake all through only cudnt feel my legs from down , d anesthesiologists kept me engaged she said I was doing well for a first timer Nd my blood pressure was under control on her monitor

When they were done they moved me from d Operating bed to d roller bed and moved me to my suite

She had placed a call to mumsi that I had put to bed Nd my mum not believing her rushed Nd called my husband to confirm

Hahahahaha poor woman I told her I was going for my antenatal normerly that Wednesday so she had no clue

I saw my husband my mum I was just smiling I wanted to dance with them but d experts had told me not to raise my head Nd I wasn’t ready for headaches

But with a good listener doctor Nd pain meds administered at d right time for doses is very very manageable

Am plus size Nd have a hanging tummy that somewhat covers my incision site but I try to keep d place dry Nd clean with swab

Team March SIGNING OUT

I knew you would do well, we told u

Congratulations once again�

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
imsettled2:

I am here o, after 10 solid yrs of TTC God showed up for me, I can't thank him enough. I judge him faithful!!!!

congratulations mama. God will see you through to the finish line
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hello beautiful mummies
I had it in May last year, and I'm few weeks pregnant again. Just rescan in two weeks, hopefully yours will be visible and viable then.
Good luck
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haafinesse: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chili89:

I had it in May last year, and I'm few weeks pregnant again. Just rescan in two weeks, hopefully yours will be visible and viable then.
Good luck
Amen thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haafinesse: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omakraid:

Wait for that 2 weeks and rescan, the fetal pole might be seen then
Ok ma'am thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omakraid:
Issa Bumpy Tuesday @32+, grateful to God always
Beautiful Bump teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hi everyone.
Is there any team November here. Please lets know ourselves o biko
Team November here. May God make the journey smooth and easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ewaifeoluwa:
My birth story
BS submitted o cappo......once in a while, l will come here to check on us, l have hang my boot for now, bye
thanks for sharing. Your BS is sweet.i smiled all thru.Greet baby o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
legendsmother:

Funny enough I had zero appetite all through d pregnancy at 36 weeks scan say baby was 2.7 ooo
Loool nippples dey cry oooooo but omoh! D weight of d bust since I started d akamu day 2 is on another level see me see Brest milk it’s well
Wow @baby weight at 36weeks, God is indeed wonderful. Your boy is in for a really good time as milk plenty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vivi01:
Beautiful Bump teamie.
Thanks mama, hopefully you will give us a bumpy Tuesday soon wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
legendsmother:
My BS!!!

So am like no 8

NO PAINS

Weighed him

Omoh I cried

Team March SIGNING OUT
Congratulations mama, God be with your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
For the March mamas that are yet to deliver, We will read you BAs and BS on this thread by the grace of God.

To all April mamas starting from cappo miracletoday I command you all to go and pack your hospital bags in Jesus name. The spirit of laziness and going for shopping and ending up with Pizza and Yoghurt, get out in Jesus name.. So that labour won't start at the pizza plaza when they haven't packed their bags. Imagine porting to March, make una dey ready bikonu,, I know its not easy. Una ndo

My May people, make we dey do small small too oo, make we dey ready hospital list.

God will strengthen us all and make us deliver like the Hebrew women. Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omakraid:
For the March mamas that are yet to deliver, We will read you BAs and BS on this thread by the grace of God.

To all April mamas starting from cappo miracletoday I command you all to go and pack your hospital bags in Jesus name. The spirit of laziness and going for shopping and ending up with Pizza and Yoghurt, get out in Jesus name.. So that labour won't start at the pizza plaza when they haven't packed their bags. Imagine porting to March, make una dey ready bikonu,, I know its not easy. Una ndo

My May people, make we dey do small small too oo, make we dey ready hospital list.

God will strengthen us all and make us deliver like the Hebrew women. Amen

U too funny abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
legendsmother:
My BS!!!

So am like no 8

NO PAINS

Weighed him

Omoh I cried

Team March SIGNING OUT
Congratulations dear. The joy of seeing your bundle of joy,after months of expectation. Kisses to baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
MGeey:
Bumpy Tuesday
28 weeks
Third trimester
Beautiful bump and beautiful you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ewaifeoluwa:
My birth story
My pregnancy period wasn't stressful unlike my previous. I didn't have any morning sickness for the first three months though l wasn't really good too cos l had series of diarrhoea, it was even the diarrhea that prompted me to do a PT, my previous pregnancies, l must treat malaria and even typhoid during the first trimester.
fast forward to second trimester, l came down with malaria, treated it but it refused to go, l still continued with another series of treatment along with injections, used lonart DS when l was 35 weeks gone, despite all that, till l gave birth, they kept on seeing scanty growth of malarial parasite so l decided not to treat it again and just manage myself till l deliver
Delivery day
I was hoping to deliver at 38 weeks, l was induced for my previous pregnancy so this time around, l wanted to fall into labour naturally, kept on praying and hoping it would be so, so on this day, l woke up at midnight cos l felt mild cramping, very very mild but noticeable, l thought its braxton hicks contractions so didn't give it a bother, but it kept on going n coming, woke my husband up to inform him but himself didn't understand then l timed it n l noticed its every 10 minutes but l didn't know they were contractions, my spirit just told me to get up to pack my hospital bag cos l had not packed anything, was just lazy about it and didn't even expect labour to come this soon cos Edd was march 25th, l had buy most of the things just left with few, l finished packing and went back to sleep but sleep refused to come again, l kukuma went on social media to keep myself busy till daybreak.
When my husband was leaving, l followed him so he can drop me at his parents place cos l don't know how to drive and didn't know what to expect, l put the bags in his car n told him to carry it to work, my older baby was at his grandparents place, l wanted to see him incase l would be admitted that day so l won't miss him too much, l then decided l will be the one to take him to school that very morning, he was so clingy , l took him to school then went out to buy the remaining things l might need for delivery.
By the time l was through, l went to the hospital, this was around 1pm already,l intentionally went in late so as to avoid lying down on the bed and all those their scary VE too and that if it is labour truly, with all this wakawaka that l did, it will help speed it up, l told the nurses what l have been feeling o, still d same on n off mild cramping, then l was referred to the dr to check me, she placed her hands on my tummy so as to feel if its contractions then she felt them and said l am contracting already, l was like just like that, she then did VE and said l was 3cm dilated n then sent me for scan just to confirm my baby is in cephalic position, when l was through, l was told to follow another nurse to be admitted upstairs, she wanted to call one of d securities to wheel me but l told her l can walk, l wanted to use that exercise to speed up the dilation n l think it helped cos by the time l was checked upstairs, l was 6cm gone already.
At this point, the matron ruptured the membrane n just small water came out then they questioned me if l have been seeing water small small, l said no o. If such had happened l would know cos l hardly wear panties again sef so if any water had dripped down my leg, l would have noticed
Was then wheeled down to the labour room and then the contractions became stronger, later the matron said the contractions weren't strong enough n also not coming back to back maybe cos l wasn't really shouting so she augmented the labour, l told her not to that l am contracting well but this people no get patience kankan, she sha injected oxytocin into my drip o and that was when the drama started o, l was shouting, my husband was allowed in at a time cos l kept asking for him like when l see him, d whole pain will disappear, l laugh sha, l told him to rub my back but it still didn't help o, d pains no be for here,at a point l removed the drip myself twice when the pain was becoming unbearable. hubby received a call n stepped out then another VE was done n l was told l am now at 8cm, not up to 15 mins after then, l felt my baby pushing to come out already, l was trying to stop myself from pushing cos l didn't want any vaginal tear but l couldn't really restrain it tho l still kept on resisting the urge, d matron saw my reaction cos l couldn't even open my mouth to tell them baby is already forcing his way out o, don't even know what held my tongue then but they noticed themselves and quickly put on the elbow length glove so as to guide the head out, l then pushed with the next two contractions n baby's head came out,then l stopped pushing so they can guide the shoulder out themselves, baby came out at 3:51pm with a very short cord o, they couldn't even put him on my chest cos of the short cord, l give glory to God cos l had no tear, l am super scared of the aftermath of a tear or episiotomy sef, d healing process is another stress so l have been praying not to have any tear on dd.
Beautiful BS. God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Peachbloom:
BA BA

I've been silent all along on this thread about my pregnancy, but contributing to mothers who need clarity and all.

Today, I announce the birth of my princess at 6.30am via elective cesarean.

The birth story will follow soon.
Awwn!! Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omakraid:
Issa Bumpy Tuesday @32+, grateful to God always
Beautiful you my dear. I like your dress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Beautiful bump and beautiful you kiss

Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Beautiful you my dear. I like your dress.
Thank you senior mama

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.