Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141979 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
miracletoday:
Amen. Thank u for gingering and ushering us into d new week. I wish our Prayer Monday remainz constant. Remaining March mamas, we await your testimonies. My April people, na small remain. But if u ask me, omoooo I m so heavy tired and lazy now. I m supposed to do some shopping today, I just siddon dey look ceiling.
@expectantmom, how is u? long time I read your post here
Thanks mama for checking on me, really appreciate you. Omakraid really understands what is happening, as in my tired is tired plus pelvic pain anytime I lay down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amazingoreofe: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello mamas in the house.

1. Please I'll like to ask. When is it advisable for one to stop working.

I'm presently 35weeks.

I still feel very fine. Tho slight backaches, stomach tightening and all that. But really mild. nothing serious.

I asked my doctor in 33weeks appointment he didn't give a definite answer.

Hubby is advising I stop by 37 weeks but I don't like to be at home without working(I enjoyed working)

What's the advice please?

2. Secondly the last scan I did was at 13weeks. I haven't been asked to do any other scan. I Brough it up with my friend who is also pregnant. And she said she has done a couple of scans...please is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello mamas. Pleaae when is the first scan supposed to be done? Also before pregnancy I was told I had 2cm intramural fibroid. Any one who had such? I'm a bit anxious and scared i am just 4weeks now. I declare that my baby will develop well and I'll have a stress free pregnancy

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Expectantmom:

Thanks mama for checking on me, really appreciate you. Omakraid really understands what is happening, as in my tired is tired plus pelvic pain anytime I lay down.
The pelvic pain is not here ooo especially when wanting to get up after lying down. It's even more painful when I lay on my left side and it makes me walk like one who is in labour but Glory be to God for the experience

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amazingoreofe:

I'm presently 35weeks.

I still feel very fine. Tho slight backaches, stomach tightening and all that. But really mild. nothing serious.

Hubby is advising I stop by 37 weeks but I don't like to be at home without working(I enjoyed working)

2. Secondly the last scan I did was at 13weeks. I haven't been asked to do any other scan. I Brough it up with my friend who is also pregnant. And she said she has done a couple of scans...please is this normal?

Experienced mamas come and answer the questions o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:
Hello mamas. Pleaae when is the first scan supposed to be done? Also before pregnancy I was told I had 2cm intramural fibroid. Any one who had such? I'm a bit anxious and scared i am just 4weeks now. I declare that my baby will develop well and I'll have a stress free pregnancy
8 weeks is fine for your first scan and congratulations to you as well..

I don't know of intramural fibroid but from scans before pregnancy I was also told I had 2.. I remember my previous antenatal appointment when my doctor was telling me "the fibroid they thought would give me issues is not giving me issues" and I responded in my heart "that's because there's nothing there".

You have to manage yourself very well and work with your doctor + whenever you notice any slight symptoms, don't take it for granted. We've had mamas whose fibroid degenerated with pregnancy. Above all pray. You will carry to term in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amazingoreofe:

I'm presently 35weeks.

1. If you feel you can continue with work it's fine but cut down on your workload. Let whatever you do at work now just be like an exercise to you and not trying to please your superiors BUT if hubby wants you to stop at 37 and he really means it, you can and supplement with the little house chores you can do so as not to stay idle and also keep your body exercised.

2. Its very normal to do more than one scan. Normally your hospital should have done an anomaly scan on you at 20 week thereabout. Also as you approach EDD, you should do another scan to know baby's presentation in preparation for delivery as it will help guide you hospital.
But you try shaa since 13 weeks? I'm 32+ and I've had like 3 done. I'm only restraining myself to keep it further cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:

8 weeks is fine for your first scan and congratulations to you as well..

I don't know of intramural fibroid but from scans before pregnancy I was also told I had 2.. I remember my previous antenatal appointment when my doctor was telling me "the fibroid they thought would give me issues is not giving me issues" and I responded in my heart "that's because there's nothing there".

You have to manage yourself very well and work with your doctor + whenever you notice any slight symptoms, don't take it for granted. We've had mamas whose fibroid degenerated with pregnancy. Above all pray. You will carry to term in Jesus name

Amen. Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:

Yes, I'm team November. I was Ttc for 10 months. Thank God for his mercy. I'm a FTM so I'm here for all the help
Congratulations mama. May God see us through �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:

The pelvic pain is not here ooo especially when wanting to get up after lying down. It's even more painful when I lay on my left side and it makes me walk like one who is in labour but Glory be to God for the experience
It is as if we are feeling the same thing and yes, glory to God Almighty for the experience. It will end in praise for us all.

As for scan, wo I have done like 15 times. Mi o ni ikan ri

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Expectantmom:

It is as if we are feeling the same thing and yes, glory to God Almighty for the experience. It will end in praise for us all.

Lol, that experience of seeing the little swimmer is second to none oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
kokaiye:
u r advice to sleep on d left side but u can also sleep on ur right but more time on d left... Not left all d time.

Whenever I sleep on my left side, my left rib will be paining me except I change to the right side. My Doctor advise I sleep on my right side that baby may not be comfortable hence the pain. Since then I sleep on my right side. But I observe this month, I can sleep on the left side for some minutes without pain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amazingoreofe:

I'm presently 35weeks.

1. I think you should stop when you no longer feel strong enough for office stress. On a second note, I was advised to stay till I fall into labour so as to have my complete 3 months Maternity leave. I was lucky to have fallen into labour on my Antenatal appointment day....I had 2 weeks from the previous year of which my husband was always asking me to take advantage of it but I no gree.
I went on 2 weeks outstanding annual leave, now on my 3 months Maternity leave and negotiating taking 2 weeks in my current annual leave to make it 4 months.
2. I only did 2 scans when I registered for Antenatal. One upon registering during to my near abortion experience and Anomaly scan at 20 weeks I think.
You ought to do another from 20 weeks upward. During your next appointment, ask your gynecologist.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:
I don't think the fibroid will be an issue because it is in the same location as mine and this is my second pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
mjblinks:

Whenever I sleep on my left side, my left rib will be paining me except I change to the right side. My Doctor advise I sleep on my right side that baby may not be comfortable hence the pain. Since then I sleep on my right side. But I observe this month, I can sleep on the left side for some minutes without pain.
Hmm mama my own is my right rib anytime I sleep on DAT side and my baby na boss if e tire for the position na kicking things until I turn.left and right side is what I sleep on till 6:am when baby is awake for breakfast and u shudnt be found still sleeping or else na my bladder be e target for kicking till I wake.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Layormiii:
for coming late your punishment is that you will be here again 3months after June, that's September to announce your bfp grin grin
Welcome mama, what's your edd and sex so I can add it to the roll call.
Don't be quiet ooo, always reply rollcalls oo grin ehen you're welcome

June 30

XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
cinderellashoes:

I don't think the fibroid will be an issue because it is in the same location as mine and this is my second pregnancy.

Thanks for your response. I'll share my BS on this thread come November

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:
amen to your prayer mama.
I had my first scan at 10weeks
Just continue to pamper yourself right now as much as you can.
As for your second question, no idea. Sure other mamas will know better
You will be fine mama ,both you and your LO ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:

Don't let faith shake for any reason

The Lord that has given you this bundle of joy, He will finish His work, always say good things with your lips create your world u have the power of God in you

We are here with u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hi everyone.
Is there any team November here. Please lets know ourselves o biko
team November here mama but @ d moment is me 0 VS Morning sickness 1

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:

Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Expectantmom:

15? Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
kokaiye:
yes... It said so but u too think am nah... Can u b sleepin on ur left side alone 4 40weeks? Swears!!! Its impossible.... Wat dey mean is dt u cn sleep on both side but sleep more on d left dan on d right.
Exactly. Quite impossible.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... Hair grows on my own chin grin grin... Blame d hormones cheesy
Like if been shaved, will it still grow back? Till after delivery?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hi everyone.
Is there any team November here. Please lets know ourselves o biko
I am here o, after 10 solid yrs of TTC God showed up for me, I can't thank him enough. I judge him faithful!!!!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amazingoreofe:

I'm presently 35weeks.

if u still ve strength continue ur work n u didnt do scan bcs u feel like everything is fine n u already 35weeks n all looks fine... Enjoy ursef.... Most people do scan to check on baby wen dey feel lik smtin seem off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:
first scan r mostly done at 8weeks, about d fibroid if ur doctor dont feel concern abt it, u r fine... Dnt worry baby will b fine... Congratulations!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
mjblinks:

E dey apun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
imsettled2:

I am here o, after 10 solid yrs of TTC God showed up for me, I can't thank him enough. I judge him faithful!!!!
Congratulations. It shall be a wonderful 9 months that will end and continue in happiness for you and your family, by the grace of the One who started it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.