Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141499 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hailing to new mommies and vigilante mamas. Just passing by ohh grin
Taking care of baby alone no easy ohh but I can't complain cos when I look at her beautiful smile each day I gather immense strength to do the mother task grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
proudmom38:
@lala4sure,iyaderachuks,babymama,marygold,keji3 n pelupelu.how re u mamas n ur los doing? It's been a while I read from u pple,hope all is well wit u guyz? My love 2 ur los...

I am fine my dear, not easy for me though as I am all alone with my princess. No time to even come online but its well. How did I miss my supposedly son in-law pic na grin Hope he is fine now (his joystick grin and navel) Very important grin My regards to big proudy and lil proudy too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
First I missed modath pix, now lil proudly too undecided Wetin I do Na grin
Vigilante is real, don't be deceived.
Now the problem is I find it difficult to fall asleep even when she's sleeping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:21am On Aug 16, 2015
proudmom38:

Amin Olorun.thanks

After naming lil proudy when he was but an agbalumo size, you no give me the heads up that my godson is coming to greet mamas make i load LBK wit food , take coffee & keep vigil here... sad.... Now what do we do? wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 2:46am On Aug 16, 2015
@Faithfulwife... ok. quite informative. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Happy sunday to all mamas in d house, pls I really need ur help. I'm seriously craving for liquid drinks. What kind of drink is safe for a pregnant woman?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Beryl15:

Even of you can't sleep, just lie down and rest your eyes and your body

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
modath:

After naming lil proudy when he was but an agbalumo size, you no give me the heads up that my godson is coming to greet mamas make i load LBK wit food , take coffee & keep vigil here... sad.... Now what do we do? wink

Am sure lil proudy's pix wil b posted again even if just for ur sake wink. Ao r u and LBK doin? Sure it's home coming tinz dat is keeping u away from here. God wil perfect everytin dat concern us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
clinik:

Lolz @Dodge.... How are kids..? D Lord is your strength my sis..

They r doin gud ooo. Thanks sis. Ao ur Bobo and dh too. Ameen and urs too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2015
lala4sure:
Taking care of baby alone no easy ohh but I can't complain cos when I look at her beautiful smile each day I gather immense strength to do the mother task grin grin

It's well sis. God wil strengthen us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
@lovinam..thanks for the advice..I developed a phobia for foods dat HV fibre when I was going thru d terrible morning sickness..throwing it up wasnt funny..ended up with bruises in my throat..bt I'll try d fruits once more again and see how it goes..

@xeexee1..I'll try the lettuce and see how it goes..thanks much..wishing us all an easy delivery..

#proudlyteamDecember#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2015
lala4sure:

I am fine my dear, not easy for me though as I am all alone with my princess. No time to even come online but its well. How did I miss my supposedly son in-law pic na grin Hope he is fine now (his joystick grin and navel) Very important grin My regards to big proudy and lil proudy too

My dear it is well.His joystick n navel is healing fast...They sent their regards too.Hope u re takin care of our wife very well 4 us?coz we re coming 2 ask her hand in marriage very soon grin...May God keep n protect dem 4 us.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Beryl15:

Na bcoz u dey come late lol. U ve 2 force urself sleep wen she's sleepin o make u no breakdown o.It is well wit us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2015
modath:

My dear no vex jawe,na male proudy handwork n me no even knw watin dey hapun until I login. Not 2 worry,he wil be back again cos e no eazy 2b Godmother grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
twingirls:

@ all, I also looking for cure for constipation o, looks like my food does not digest again, makes me feel so uncomfortable
# proudly team January#
Same here o.I nor understand dis constipation tin o.I've tried fruits it seems not making any difference. But I recently discovered taking lukewarm water on empty stomach very early in d morning hav great significance. Pele o it will end perfectly for us to Gods glory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
@FINA4804. What drugs are you taking for your cramps?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happy Sunday! i read this funny joke so i wanna shear.

An Igbo man, a Yoruba man and an Hausa man were lost in a forest and then captured by cannibals. The king of the cannibals told the prisoners that the y could live if they pass a trial. The first step was to go deep into the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruits. The three men went their separate ways to gather fruits. The Yoruba man came back and said to the king, "I brought 10 apples." Then the king explained the trial to him, "You have to swallow the fruits without any expression on your face or you will be killed. The first apple went in, but on the second one, he winced out in pain, so he was killed. The Igbo man arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him, he thought to himself that this should be easy.... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and on the ninth berry, he burst out in laughter and was killed. The Yoruba man and Igbo man met in heaven and the Yoruba man asked, "Why did you laugh? You almost got away with the trial." The Igbo man replied, "I couldn't help it, when I saw the Hausa man coming with Watermelons!"

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
@modath n beryl oya make una get set o,lil proudy wil soon come 2 say hello...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
fosterkid:
@FINA4804. What drugs are you taking for your cramps?
. At first they gave me Diazeperm but I did not even finish the dose I stopped on my own, in march I was diagnosed of fibroid but My all sufficient God has taken it away, so at the beginning I was having pain so I went for scan and it said no fibroid or ovarian cyst so since then I remove my mind,anytime I feel pain I tell myself nothing is there, I go for scan every week and it says nothing so for now I don't take any drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Na one corner I dodge dey look u dey tink say u no go mention me abi tongue
See as dat Bobo look like 3months old baby, proudmom weldone ooo.. so lovely and cute
Am trying my best ooo to take care of d boys and d babe now
Pray God strengthen us all
One love alwz

Mama Kaffy4bill, how u dey na? hmmm i no bold ooooo. thanks to u all ooo for ur love for Proudy baby.
He's coming on in a while to greet all Mamas today.

All of you are wonderful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
clinik:

Muaaaaaaaaah....to little proudy...! He shall live to fulfil his destiny IJN
Thanks and same to yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
mummy2be:
I no go gree o I didn't see lil proudy cry

Ahhhh eyahhh, my fault ooo. I beg make una never flog me ooo.
He will be live shortly to say hello to you all great people.

One Love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
lala4sure:

Inlaw-Inlaw hahahaha i beg lev my princess make she take her time jare. Hope her smile is sweet and charming for lil proudy to behold... hmmmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
proudmom38:
@modath n beryl oya make una get set o,lil proudy wil soon come 2 say hello...

Oyaaaaaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Beryl15:

@Beryl15 u no do anytin ooo. Proudy just come spy the room. Dont worry He is coming live soon with big smiles.
He says thanks for all your love and care.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
modath:

@modath mama,, in fact, i have to run down cos of these words oooo.... i beg na my fauly ooo. Ur godson dey come wit full force to greet you.

if modath no see her lil proudy, who will?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ah kpele o! What's your meal like? Have u tried oranges? Eat the insides and drink plenty water. Garden egg also helps prevent constipation.
tatacherie:

Same here o.I nor understand dis constipation tin o.I've tried fruits it seems not making any difference. But I recently discovered taking lukewarm water on empty stomach very early in d morning hav great significance. Pele o it will end perfectly for us to Gods glory

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:

@modath mama,, in fact, i have to run down cos of these words oooo.... i beg na my fauly ooo. Ur godson dey come wit full force to greet you.

if modath no see her lil proudy, who will?

The proudest male ever liveth, you too gbaski.. thx. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear no vex jawe,na male proudy handwork n me no even knw watin dey hapun until I login. Not 2 worry,he wil be back again cos e no eazy 2b Godmother grin

Habaaa Proudmom38.... see setup oooo.
Mamas, no be only me ooo, proudmom partake ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
@All_Mamas_and_Fellow_Princes/Princesses Good night to you all from lil Proudy.

All Pregy Mamas,, how una dey push na?
Pre-belleful mamas, how is the kpeku_sizm ministry dey go na?

make una keep Oga bizy ooo... no time to say time dey ooo.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
I no miss am this time cheesy cheesy God bless you lil'proudy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
For mama's observing Sunday siesta, wake up ooo and come and view little proudy's pix now before it goes back to base and you come back to lament. grin cute baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.