Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141750 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:
@All_Mamas_and_Fellow_Princes/Princesses Our Lil Proudy saying ONE LOVE...

Sooo cute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:
One love, lil Proudy, you are blessed.
@senior nurse kaffy4bill, I haven't seen my princess birthmate o! I trust you are taking great care of her sha. My love & kisses.
#teamseptember4grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:

One love from mama Mo & LBK to our cutie patootie lil proudy of life...... so happy i didnt miss his pix, God be with & light his path all through life...

@kaffy4bill,
Thanks for the mention. How my wifey, packing mode fully activated... i yaff miss home...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kimoni:
I no miss am this time cheesy cheesy God bless you lil'proudy
abi!! thanks Kim. One love to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow, lil proudy s soon cute. See as he resemble woman. Welldone proudmum and dad.
My teammates how una dey? We don't start antenatal ba? God ll surely see us thru.
#teamjanuary#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
ozycy:
For mama's observing Sunday siesta, wake up ooo and come and view little proudy's pix now before it goes back to base and you come back to lament. grin cute baby
hahahahaah.... thanks a lot for all your love ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
modath:

One love from mama Mo & LBK to our cutie patootie lil proudy of life...... so happy i didnt miss his pix, God be with & light his path all through life...
Amen to that godmother... u too much. Have the best of today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:
See our lil proudy o! grin my mind don sweet now. He's so cute.
God bless you dear, you're a blessing your parents and your generation. Everything needed to care for you is already available, even before the need arise IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
cutiereborn:

One love, lil Proudy, you are blessed.
@senior nurse kaffy4bill, I haven't seen my princess birthmate o! I trust you are taking great care of her sha. My love & kisses.
#teamseptember4grace

I am oo, don't wori, I wil bring her on soon for u. How r u doin? Sure d kicks r doin wonders wink. God wil perfect His work in ur life and ours too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
favoredgal:

Even of you can't sleep, just lie down and rest your eyes and your body
Thanks dear. I'm trying to do that now. It's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
See as lil proudy pose for pix wit one hand raised. Oga ju.. efizzy tinz
Prouddad and mom,tanx 4 d care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
proudmom38:

Na bcoz u dey come late lol. U ve 2 force urself sleep wen she's sleepin o make u no breakdown o.It is well wit us
Lol grin
Thank God say I no late again this time, e for no funny.
This sleep this eh, nothing can ever prepare us for vigilante.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
kaffy4bill:
See as lil proudy pose for pix wit one hand raised. Oga ju.. efizzy tinz
Prouddad and mom,tanx 4 d care
Na Baba God get all power ooo. to Him be all praise. We appreciate ur prayers for us and all members of this lovely room.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:
1 love bobo proudy , handsome bobo toh badt! Congrats proudmum n dad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
kaffy4bill:

I am oo, don't wori, I wil bring her on soon for u. How r u doin? Sure d kicks r doin wonders wink. God wil perfect His work in ur life and ours too
I trust July princess, we no dey carry last. Just be ready for the number of suitors that will come knocking dpown your door once her pic is sighted.
The kicks & general movment is great & am cherishing every moment of it.
Amen, to God perfecting all that concerns us & our LO's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks 2 all mamas 4d love u show 2 lil proudy.God's love will never depart frm ur homes! Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:
Awww cutie Godbless and keep u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow! I got joyful tears running down my cheeks seeing lil proudy! I was like this is the baby we were all anxiously awaiting his birth announcement only a few weeks ago? And here he is alive a well! smiley

I just got renewed strength at hope, knowing that soon me too will have my OWN SON to behold!!!

Thanks proudmom38 for sharing your cute sons picture with us! May God keep him for you and his father and may he truly make you two proud!

Kisses and hugs to him kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

TeamNovember.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chinwendym:
Wow! I got joyful tears running down my cheeks seeing lil proudy! I was like this is the baby we were all anxiously awaiting his birth announcement only a few weeks ago? And here he is alive a well! smiley

I just got renewed strength at hope, knowing that soon me too will have my OWN SON to behold!!!

Thanks proudmom38 for sharing your cute sons picture with us! May God keep him for you and his father and may he truly make you two proud!

Kisses and hugs to him kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

TeamNovember.
Thanks a lot for those lovely words and love showered on us. God shall put ur desired smile on ur face too in Jesus Name. Many shall rejoice with u from today. tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
tchiwinnie:

My teammates how una dey? We don't start antenatal ba? God ll surely see us thru.
#teamjanuary#
Amen to d prayer ma'am.i dey fine o.I've started feeling crawling sensation below belley button I guess its d said kicks but so mild.ftm grin I Neva start antenatal o.Ubth still dey on strike here.I'm lookin at registering in a private clink pending wen dey call off.hope ure doing well too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:

So lovely and cute. God bless you lil proudy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:
Wow! Can't believe he was born jst few weeks ago..his so big.so cute.May God make u grow to become a star shining bright in ur family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Prouddad38:

Awwwh. Such an angel x. God bless him!

#BoilInTheEyes!
Lord have mercy... I really dont know why boil keep patronizing my eyes. grin The first time it was the left eye, now the right...?! Haba. "No be only me waka come oo" lol

God k n o w s, I dont crave for other people's food, I dont do ojukokuro... except in some rare cases where the aroma is irrestisible. wink And, the last USS i did, it's a singleton. Please, house any remedy? One of my eyes is almost closed..no thanks to the boil. cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
lovinam:
Ah kpele o! What's your meal like? Have u tried oranges? Eat the insides and drink plenty water. Garden egg also helps prevent constipation.
I so much love eating unripe plantain with veggies sauce.dunno if d iron is contributin.I find it hard to resist as its one of my best.Ive tried oranges too.I guess I will go d garden egg way now.Thanks for ur support ma'am.Godbless u. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
@ Justcurious Pele o.na wa! Boil join all d plenty complains.its well.dunno of any remedy sha.other experienced mamas pls help o.I'm jst imagining how uncomfortable it is xpecially to close eye to sleep.dooh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
tatacherie:
@ Justcurious Pele o.na wa! Boil join all d plenty complains.its well.dunno of any remedy sha.other experienced mamas pls help o.I'm jst imagining how uncomfortable it is xpecially to close eye to sleep.dooh!
Thanks, tatacherie. You are kind.
It's an intensive countdown already.
For every discomfort has an expiration date. smiley God is faithful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gudday,mamas,longtym,fone issue,congrats 2all mamas dt av dropd,vigilante mama una doh,nd we wey stil dey push,its well wit our ministry oo,abeg,d way i felt dis aftanun was scarin,serious abnominal pain,bt it hs reducd bt d way dis lo dey mve,dem no dey rest,by d way nobdy evn ask of me,#team oct4testimony#...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Una doh in the house ooooo.!! Long time not missed.I no vex sha, as na M/S and other things dem send me comot from everi everi sef. Congratulations to all new Vigilante mamas, just painful that I missed little proudy's picture. God will honour us all and bring our joy to us in due time.
But to be candid, at almost 14 weeks, this nausea and vomiting no wan gree O. Na 7days fasting and prayer I wan go do for Ori oke FIMISILE bayi O! wink
BTW
I know say I no get post again, but God dey sha grin
#TeamFebruary, team favoured#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
rezzy:

So lovely and cute. God bless you lil proudy
Amen. Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
proudmom38:
Thanks 2 all mamas 4d love u show 2 lil proudy.God's love will never depart frm ur homes! Amen

Amen. He's cute. God is wonderful.

#teamSeptember#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
happymama:
Gudday,mamas,longtym,fone issue,congrats 2all mamas dt av dropd,vigilante mama una doh,nd we wey stil dey push,its well wit our ministry oo,abeg,d way i felt dis aftanun was scarin,serious abnominal pain,bt it hs reducd bt d way dis lo dey mve,dem no dey rest,by d way nobdy evn ask of me,#team oct4testimony#...
It's well with you my team mate, welcome to our team. The kicking no be here ooo.
#teamoctoberforsupernaturalbirth#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
tatacherie:

Wow! Can't believe he was born jst few weeks ago..his so big.so cute.May God make u grow to become a star shining bright in ur family

Amen n urs too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ganjababe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.