Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197547 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

TEAM MAY OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TEAMPERFECTION.

APRIL ROLL CALL!!!

Oh my God! Can't believe we are in April already.
Heavenly Lord we thank you for this wonderful journey and beautiful experience we are currently having because without you we wouldn't be here today, father accept every bit of our praises of you (amen), provide us with the necessary things we need to be mothers and fathers to these lovely gifts from you and grant us good health from heaven above to birth and look after our little ones. We commit the reminder of our pregnancy journey onto your care, we join our hands and souls in one accord that we shall not experience stillbirth, complications or death amongst us( using this as a prayer point that you console families who are passing through this and Lord bless them with double for their trouble and pain very soon) in Jesus mighty name. We pray oh Lord that our testimonies are permanent and we receive the strength to carry on with life in Jesus precious name. AMEN!!!

I hope teamperfection are in top gear preparing to meet our little ones in faith soonest. I'm sorry some of us are having third trimester morning sicknesses, please let's hang on a little because God who has given us the strength till this stage will finish with us.

Hope we are taking our drugs(even if not everyday) and then let's listen to our doctors or health practitioner's advice and seek second or even third opinions where necessary. Let us also endeavor to eat fruits or take smoothies regularly or seldomly for people who can't tolerate it and eat healthy foods.

May the great provider surprise us all and make things easy.

Please, I'll love if we all respond to roll call so we would know we are all doing ok.
#team May for perfect delivery.
#team May for perfect and healthy babies.

Remember God loves us all.
Hello Cappo, Present ma, LO and I are fine.. Amen to your prayers..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
omotolanibaby:
Team September welcome me for my 2nd journey
Congratulations teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello Mummy's in the house. I have been a silent member and I can't help but appreciate everyone and their contributions here.
I'm 21weeks gone with EDD 13th August...sex...I don't know yet but God knows I asked for a boy cos I already have the cutest baby girl ever.
My pregnancy has been smooth only that my 1st and 2nd check up weren't funny. The doctor's scared me by saying they can't feel anything prompting me to go do two scans at each appointments. Scans showed my baby bouncing in the Lord with very strong heartbeats so I'm at rest.
Pls add me to Team August roll call...

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mmadimma:
Please, is constant stomach pain/cramp normal in 7weeks? I am not finding it funny at all.

God no go shame us
had it ooo, it was even everyday 4 like a week or two, i even had diarrhea once.. It was scary but all went well eventually but wit a price... I stop stressing mysef, stop wrkin n had lot of rest... Now chilling wit my prince charming cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
mjblinks:

Yes oo mama. I cant wait oo to see my LO to the extend I went for scan this morning. It will end in praise for everyone in Jesus name.
lol... U r me, i am u... I did dis wit my first born... I did scan everyweek just to c my baby but i alwz endup not understanding wat i was lookin at but hearin everytin js fine at d end of scannin was alwz sweetening me.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Toopee:
Let me open April like I did in 2019 grin
BA!!!
My beautiful baby girl arrived this morning at 6:54 AM

EDD April 6
DD April 1

Mummy and baby doing well to the glory of God.
oya na!!! Congratulations ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hanhan, see fast delivery..... Congratulations ma'am on your bundle of joy.... Welcome to the world our first April princesses.... I pray for safe delivery to us all Insha Allah
Toopee:
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. May the Lord perfect all that concerns us in Jesus name.
BS!!!
I suffered from severe sciatica pains right from 6weeks (Imagine waddling when pregnancy never even start),I can’t do anything without being in pain because all my nerves were weak and sore. I practically hear my joints creak at every single movement. It was painful.
I told God to please, compensate me with the easiest and fastest labor ever because in all honesty, I deserve the compensation.
I have been having constant contractions Abi na Braxton kicks for many weeks prior to today. So when at some minutes past 3am, this contraction started, I knew this is not the usual game. It got intense that I started vomiting and this was my cue because same thing happened with my first and I gave birth few hours later.
We got to the hospital at 5:30 am, was checked and 7cm dilated. That alone gave me joy. At 6:54, I pushed my angel out, weighing 3.7kg without tears (another big compensation) I had an episiotomy with my first and she weighed 4kg. Glory be to God!

This same day, 2019, I gave birth to my first daughter. It’s surreal that my girls get to share the same birth date.?It wasn’t planned. The pregnancy happened when it wanted to, and my babies chose when they want to come.
So, while I’m celebrating a child for turning 3, I welcomed another. Praise the Lord!

I pray and declare that to the expectant moms, you’d deliver your bundles of joy with great testimonies in Jesus name. You all shall celebrate in Jesus name.

I have hanged my boots o.
Baby dust to all about to conceive moms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
novia22:
Hello Mummy's in the house. I have been a silent member and I can't help but appreciate everyone and their contributions here.
I'm 21weeks gone with EDD 13th August...sex...I don't know yet but God knows I asked for a boy cos I already have the cutest baby girl ever.
My pregnancy has been smooth only that my 1st and 2nd check up weren't funny. The doctor's scared me by saying they can't feel anything prompting me to go do two scans at each appointments. Scans showed my baby bouncing in the Lord with very strong heartbeats so I'm at rest.

Welcome to team August dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Toopee:
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. May the Lord perfect all that concerns us in Jesus name.
BS!!!
I suffered from severe sciatica pains right from 6weeks (Imagine waddling when pregnancy never even start),I can’t do anything without being in pain because all my nerves were weak and sore. I practically hear my joints creak at every single movement. It was painful. .....

Wow, congratulations. All glory be to God.
God my hands are up for smooth, easy and fast delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
GracieN:

Hello Cappo, Present ma, LO and I are fine.. Amen to your prayers..
Good to know both of you are doing fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sassy256:

Welcome to team August dear kiss

Thanks love....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Layormiii:
Team June roll call for 1st of April.

Lord we give you all the glory, we give you honor, we give you all the glory, we give you honor.
We are really thankful to God for bringing us to another beautiful new month, in good health with our LO's.
Congratulations to all March Mama's, we love and miss you all already. May your babies continue to be a source of happiness to your various homes ijn.
And to all April mamas, you all shall all go to d labor room and come back alive with your healthy newborns ijn. We await all ur beautiful B.A and B.S. smiley

June mamas, how we dey? Lol I know say e no easy, it seems far small shey? Well to me Sha lol. But not to worry, slowly but surely, we are almost there. 9 months journey is too small compared to the forever we get to spend with our babies, so hang in there, it will soon be over. And be strong. God is our strength.

How's third trimester going?
I hope we are taking our drugs, even if it's not daily
I hope we are already doing our baby shopping? especially the hospital list, please let's try and start now before we become too strong to do it. Now that we still have strength.

I hope we are eating healthy too, I won't even lie, I detest fruits now, but I dey try, maybe once in a week or two weeks sef atimes

What about the TT injection and anti malaria drugs? Shey we are following up? Checking our pcv and blood pressure? And attending our antenatal .

Please do exercise as much as you can, take a walk in the evening , it will make you feel better, and about the heat, shower as much as you can, naked yourself in your house for fresh air grin

We are almost almost through, we are almost there, be strong comrades. We shall all smile at the end of this journey.
The lord will see us through ijn, there shall be no still birth ijn. We shall all be strong this month, no complications for us and for our LO's ijn. And I cover us all with the blood of Jesus.

And finally, let's be prayerful, wake up at night and can't sleep again? Pray. Say positive things and affirmations to your LO's future.

Please let's try and respond and drop our EDD and sex:

1. Nyphemiett

2. Mysamuels ............ June19 ...... XY

3. Tohhan .................. June 8 ........ XY

4. Duduke

5. Slayingjo ............... June 3 .............. XY XX

6. layormiii ............ June 9............. XY

7. Tomblessings ...... ...June 1..... ....... XX

8. Abaksbaby

9. Hamzashaf99 ....... .. June 28

10. mzMerci

11. Darida ..................... June 16................ XY

12. Morrewhunmie ..... June 30 .............. XX

13. LholarB ..................... June ............... XY

#TeamJune For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery

June 29
Gender XY
Pls I've been having this shooting pain that goes from my lower abdomen to my vagina!
Not sure I experienced this for my first, and then this evening the kind of pressure I'm experiencing down there is so discomforting, if I stand to walk after sitting for a while, the kind of pain I feel down makes me cringe...I'm just tired joor, feels like I'm in my final weeks when I'm just 26 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darida: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Layormiii:

Lord we give you all the glory, we give you honor, we give you all the glory, we give you honor.
We are really thankful to God for bringing us to another beautiful new month, in good health with our LO's.
Congratulations to all March Mama's, we love and miss you all already. May your babies continue to be a source of happiness to your various homes ijn.
And to all April mamas, you all shall all go to d labor room and come back alive with your healthy newborns ijn. We await all ur beautiful B.A and B.S. smiley

June mamas, how we dey? Lol I know say e no easy, it seems far small shey? Well to me Sha lol. But not to worry, slowly but surely, we are almost there. 9 months journey is too small compared to the forever we get to spend with our babies, so hang in there, it will soon be over. And be strong. God is our strength.

I hope we are already doing our baby shopping? especially the hospital list, please let's try and start now before we become too strong to do it. Now that we still have strength.

I hope we are eating healthy too, I won't even lie, I detest fruits now, but I dey try, maybe once in a week or two weeks sef atimes

What about the TT injection and anti malaria drugs? Shey we are following up? Checking our pcv and blood pressure? And attending our antenatal .

Please do exercise as much as you can, take a walk in the evening , it will make you feel better, and about the heat, shower as much as you can, naked yourself in your house for fresh air grin

We are almost almost through, we are almost there, be strong comrades. We shall all smile at the end of this journey.
The lord will see us through ijn, there shall be no still birth ijn. We shall all be strong this month, no complications for us and for our LO's ijn. And I cover us all with the blood of Jesus.

And finally, let's be prayerful, wake up at night and can't sleep again? Pray. Say positive things and affirmations to your LO's future.

1. Nyphemiett

4. Duduke

8. Abaksbaby

10. mzMerci

Amen and amen Cappo. Well done. It shall definitely end in praise. I felt so heavy last week but this week was better.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 2:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Toopee:
BS!!!
I suffered from severe sciatica pains right from 6weeks (Imagine waddling when pregnancy never even start),I can’t do anything without being in pain because all my nerves were weak and sore. I practically hear my joints creak at every single movement. It was painful.
I told God to please, compensate me with the easiest and fastest labor ever because in all honesty, I deserve the compensation.
I have been having constant contractions Abi na Braxton kicks for many weeks prior to today. So when at some minutes past 3am, this contraction started, I knew this is not the usual game. It got intense that I started vomiting and this was my cue because same thing happened with my first and I gave birth few hours later.
We got to the hospital at 5:30 am, was checked and 7cm dilated. That alone gave me joy. At 6:54, I pushed my angel out, weighing 3.7kg without tears (another big compensation) I had an episiotomy with my first and she weighed 4kg. Glory be to God!

This same day, 2019, I gave birth to my first daughter. It’s surreal that my girls get to share the same birth date.?It wasn’t planned. The pregnancy happened when it wanted to, and my babies chose when they want to come.
So, while I’m celebrating a child for turning 3, I welcomed another. Praise the Lord!

I pray and declare that to the expectant moms, you’d deliver your bundles of joy with great testimonies in Jesus name. You all shall celebrate in Jesus name.

.yippeee! there is nothing sweeter than recieving before asking o. Just so thankful to God for you. sharp delivery, less period of pain, no tears, birthday package, all 4u. Congratulations again.thanks for sharing your journey with us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2022
kokaiye:

PRAISE THE LORD.
In few hours, its gonna b d end of march... i give glory to GOD for watching over me n oda ex preggy mamas dt gave birth to their LO dis month... it was really a bumping ride but God in his power blessed us with healthy babies, its not by our power but God mighty's. And to the rest of my teamates dt r yet to submit deir BA, I hope all is well with u all.

i end my cappoship today (thou i go still dey around to do aproko) n handover baton to my wonderful cappo miracletoday.

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....
Executive cappo I don't know how my mind skipped this. I read it o.No vex pls. Thanks for being there. U are one great mama.Thanks for d promise of aproko, we will need it.your cappoship, u did well and overdo sef.cant wait to have u here again as a registered mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Comanche:

Haha...Our able cappo! You’re doing well.
Good to hear from you. Awaiting your BA n BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:
A very big, new month shout out to all mamas on here, it shall be our month of joy.

Special shout out to April Mamas, cappo Miracletoday, your people don dey drop ooo.

Most special shout out to all May Mamas and our gentle cappo Expectantmom, she gentle pass water. LO has been holding her tight but don't worry, all will end in praise...

Most Most Superlicious shout out to May mamas who will port to April grin (Father Lord, please make me one of them)...

Not anxious but happily waiting to hold LO. DH has been dreaming of carrying baby cheesy, my colleague at work dreamt I went into labour at work and delivered in the common room grin.. Is this an April sign? Speak Lord your daughter heareth grin cheesy

God will see us and walk us through it all by His grace...
Amen to your prayers.Hmmm for porting to April, I am seriously praying for that o,after all I will be 38 weeks this April because my tired is getting tired Gradually.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Duduke:

June 29
Gender XY
Pls I've been having this shooting pain that goes from my lower abdomen to my vagina!
Not sure I experienced this for my first, and then this evening the kind of pressure I'm experiencing down there is so discomforting, if I stand to walk after sitting for a while, the kind of pain I feel down makes me cringe...I'm just tired joor, feels like I'm in my final weeks when I'm just 26 weeks
aww so sorry about the pain mama, I don't know what it is o, maybe other mamas can shuk mouth . Or you should complain at your next antenatal or go see your doctor if you can.
XY don dey plenty for the group oo, congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2022
novia22:
welcome mama, lemme Sha do small amebo, your teamies like food too much grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Darida:

Amen and amen Cappo. Well done. It shall definitely end in praise. I felt so heavy last week but this week was better.
glory to God. E hugs mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

TEAM MAY OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TEAMPERFECTION.

APRIL ROLL CALL!!!

Oh my God! Can't believe we are in April already.
Heavenly Lord we thank you for this wonderful journey and beautiful experience we are currently having because without you we wouldn't be here today, father accept every bit of our praises of you (amen), provide us with the necessary things we need to be mothers and fathers to these lovely gifts from you and grant us good health from heaven above to birth and look after our little ones. We commit the reminder of our pregnancy journey onto your care, we join our hands and souls in one accord that we shall not experience stillbirth, complications or death amongst us( using this as a prayer point that you console families who are passing through this and Lord bless them with double for their trouble and pain very soon) in Jesus mighty name. We pray oh Lord that our testimonies are permanent and we receive the strength to carry on with life in Jesus precious name. AMEN!!!

I hope teamperfection are in top gear preparing to meet our little ones in faith soonest. I'm sorry some of us are having third trimester morning sicknesses, please let's hang on a little because God who has given us the strength till this stage will finish with us.

Hope we are taking our drugs(even if not everyday) and then let's listen to our doctors or health practitioner's advice and seek second or even third opinions where necessary. Let us also endeavor to eat fruits or take smoothies regularly or seldomly for people who can't tolerate it and eat healthy foods.

May the great provider surprise us all and make things easy.

Please, I'll love if we all respond to roll call so we would know we are all doing ok.
#team May for perfect delivery.
#team May for perfect and healthy babies.

Remember God loves us all.
Thanks for the prayers cappo.We are good,I have been diligent with my drugs and that's because I have been battling high bp since 25 weeks ,I am seriously counting down and won't mind porting to April o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Vivi01:

Amen to your prayers.Hmmm for porting to April, I am seriously praying for that o,after all I will be 38 weeks this April because my tired is getting tired Gradually.
I go like that 38 wks ooo as its on my bday.. My EDD is early May so my fingers are crossed..
Sonu ma, very soon our healthy babies will be in our arms and it will be worth it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... U r me, i am u... I did dis wit my first born... I did scan everyweek just to c my baby but i alwz endup not understanding wat i was lookin at but hearin everytin js fine at d end of scannin was alwz sweetening me.
Lol, attributes of my cappo Expectantmom... Shey she said she has done about 15 scans abi how many?? The thing dey sweet ooo. Lemme run away before she comes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2022
Layormiii:
aww so sorry about the pain mama, I don't know what it is o, maybe other mamas can shuk mouth . Or you should complain at your next antenatal or go see your doctor if you can.
XY don dey plenty for the group oo, congratulations mama

Thanks Mama!
Will do that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Abeg who can recommend good hospitals around Ado area of Nasarawa state? My sister is looking for a good hospital around there for delivery...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Layormiii:

1. Nyphemiett

4. Duduke ........…....... June 29........XY

8. Abaksbaby

10. mzMerci

Present able cappo, Amen to all the prayers, I'm feeling so anxious, I wish tomorrow was June but I an internally grateful to God almighty for bringing us this far like it seems like yesterday I came here to complain and now we are in the third trimester counting down already. I pray the good Lord continue to strengthen every one of us and keep us and our LO safe. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzyrims: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Mamas who has used havannah specialist hospital surulere for delivery
What is their service like
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2022
miracletoday:

Executive cappo I don't know how my mind skipped this. I read it o.No vex pls. Thanks for being there. U are one great mama.Thanks for d promise of aproko, we will need it.your cappoship, u did well and overdo sef.cant wait to have u here again as a registered mama.
yesso... U r welcome ojere... Abeg mk una let my baby grow small b4 anoda journey ooo... Went to my friend shop n one of her customer said she saw a vision about me say i go soon tak in again in 6month... I shouted abegg ooooo... My jajaina has not yet heal, una don dey c prophesy, abeg!!! Hv pity on me ooo angry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Duduke:

June 29
Gender XY
lol... Na pregnancy packages... Udo!!! Sorry ehn...!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Vivi01:

Thanks for the prayers cappo.We are good,I have been diligent with my drugs and that's because I have been battling high bp since 25 weeks ,I am seriously counting down and won't mind porting to April o
My teamie, as long as little one has completely developed please porting is allowed o. My own tire is legendary but we thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Lol, attributes of my cappo Expectantmom... Shey she said she has done about 15 scans abi how many?? The thing dey sweet ooo. Lemme run away before she comes
swears!!! Very sweet... I wasnt minding d money i spent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

I even lied sef cos I've been scanning every week since 9th or 10th week. I had severe stomach pain due to my existing ulcer reason I did just to be sure my baby is ok and now I'm addicted to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.