Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176029 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
iwinnie:
I'm here o teamie.
Edd April 4th, yesterday was my antenatal and my consultant said I should carry my bags and come to hospital if labor doesn't come from now till Monday evening.
So I'll be induced.
na better hospital b dt... 40weeks max give baby evacuation notice from body, mk dem come c mom n dad face to face grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Madam layormii... Its true ooo pregnacare give baby plenty hair... So loving my baby's hair... Very Full n curly like iru ogbon... Thou i ve iru ogbon mysef cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Birth Alert!!!

EDD: April 3rd
DOB: April 1st

BS coming soon

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
miracletoday:

N dem no pursue u away at scan centre? grin or perhaps u a rotating centres grin. Do u take printed pictures to show LO later on
Lol. At some point the sonographer stopped complaining and would just smile immediately I enter. Shebi it is my money and they are out to make money.
Yes, I have some pictures to show.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
kokaiye:
lol to burnt dry fish... E remain small, dnt worry grin
Na iya apati Dem dey call me now and I gree abeg but I'll shame Dem after delivery cos imma slay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
iwinnie:
Pls mama's put me in your prayers o,
My EDD is April 4th and yesterday was my antenatal.

I met with my consultant( he wrote on my card to always see him after every antenatal class)

and he asked me to come to hospital with my bag if labor doesn't come from yesterday till on Monday evening so that I will be induced.

You'll remember I've shared my previous experiences here, so I guess he doesn't want to take chances.
I'll come back and share my testimony here in Jesus name.
Amen
Your delivery shall be with ease and You'll come back with testimonies by the grace of God...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
phaya:
Birth Alert!!!

BS coming soon
Congratulations mama, thank God for safe delivery and God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
iwinnie:

I met with my consultant( he wrote on my card to always see him after every antenatal class)

and he asked me to come to hospital with my bag if labor doesn't come from yesterday till on Monday evening so that I will be induced.

You'll remember I've shared my previous experiences here, so I guess he doesn't want to take chances.
Amen
Your testimony is permanent already mama. Mother, baby and father alive in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
kokaiye:
Madam layormii... Its true ooo pregnacare give baby plenty hair... So loving my baby's hair... Very Full n curly like iru ogbon... Thou i ve iru ogbon mysef cheesy cheesy.
As you yourself get irun ogbon, e mean say grandma sef use pregnacare cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

Na iya apati Dem dey call me now and I gree abeg but I'll shame Dem after delivery cos imma slay
Make I help them add orobo ponki ponki to the name cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
phaya:
Birth Alert!!!

BS coming soon

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
iwinnie:

Amen

You'll come back with positive testimony in jesus name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
phaya:
Birth Alert!!!

BS coming soon
Awwwn congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Make I help them add orobo ponki ponki to the name cheesy cheesy wink
I gree. Another one is dendenbula(whatever that means) but I agree.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abi?

I can't wait to meet my LO because I don't want to take chances either...lol

kokaiye:
na better hospital b dt... 40weeks max give baby evacuation notice from body, mk dem come c mom n dad face to face grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Your delivery shall be with ease and You'll come back with testimonies by the grace of God...

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

Your testimony is permanent already mama. Mother, baby and father alive in Jesus name.

Amennnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mmadimma:

You'll come back with positive testimony in jesus name, Amen

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
phaya:
Birth Alert!!!

BS coming soon
Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
StarryV:
Ehe! Let me rant small...
I thought people say 2nd trimester is a honeymoon stage? Why am I not seeing the honey in the moon eh? undecided There's been no difference o. Though I didn't experience any morning sickness at all in my 1st trimester except for excessive weakness and excessive hunger. Right now I'm still experiencing this incessant hunger and weakness. Why is my case different and who did I offend cry. Hubby is not even around so I don't always have the energy to keep preparing food everytime. It's really tiring mbok. Wish I can experience loss of appetite angry

Fellow August teamies it's doing me like August is next year o cheesy. Lols still too far

Please be grateful that you can eat, I'm 11 weeks and I have to wait to throw up the previously ate food before I can eat another meal no matter how hungry I am.
I'll be so hungry and weak but not appetite to eat, morning sickness has shown me hell but in all I thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=iwinnie post=111591634]Pls mama's put me in your prayers o,

Your miracle is on the way

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
iwinnie:

Amen

Father, we put your daughter and her LO into Your hands, take control of everything, let everything come to be a testimony, give her the strength that she needs.

iwinnie you are blessed, you will deliver like the Hebrew women, you will come back with joy, happiness and gladness to testify that you and your LO are bouncing in Jesus name. Amen

You are stronger than you think!

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
kokaiye:
walai I will share my baby picture here when I born to flaunt the hair ooo grin grin grin
Where are all the doubting Thomases oooo, how will I spend 5k plus on Prenatals monthly and baby hair won't be long and full like oyibo own grin grin grin grin grin grin o wrong nah grin grin
Mama I tap into the full hair oo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Please be grateful that you can eat, I'm 11 weeks and I have to wait to throw up the previously ate food before I can eat another meal no matter how hungry I am.
I'll be so hungry and weak but not appetite to eat, morning sickness has shown me hell but in all I thank God.
awww.. sorry mama. It will soon be over cry cry cry just try and put something in that tommy for baby no matter how small, even if nah fluid cry
Honeymoon stage is here already, pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
iwinnie:

Amen
you shall come back here to share your beautiful testimony ijn.
Receive all the strength and courage you need to do this IJn.
Waiting fir your beautiful B.A and B.S mama kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

I gree. Another one is dendenbula(whatever that means) but I agree.
Rara oo, dendebula ke.. Even me af turn to orobo ponki ponki and I think I prefer it to dendebula when I'm not former Eniola Badms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

I go like that 38 wks ooo as its on my bday.. My EDD is early May so my fingers are crossed..
Sonu ma, very soon our healthy babies will be in our arms and it will be worth it
Amen o.Healthy baby is the goal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FadMimi: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening mummies, this is my first time here

I am team December and this is my first pregnancy, I'm just 5 weeks gone. I hope I'm welcome �

Pls is there a WhatsApp group I can be added to? Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

If she doesn't mind going from Ado to Masaka, she can check out Masaka Central Hospital or Nissi Hospital.. Those are the ones I know

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

oh my!!! Y r u so like me?! Pregnancy turn me to old fat mama but Slaying too right now n losing baby weight at d moment without even trying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

As you yourself get irun ogbon, e mean say grandma sef use pregnacare cheesy cheesy
lol... Wu teh u say pregnacare dey wen our gramas dey burst out babies in their time?! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Rara oo, dendebula ke.. Even me af turn to orobo ponki ponki and I think I prefer it to dendebula when I'm not former Eniola Badms
I'm not too far I think they call me that cos I'm sluggish and weak not like my old self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.