Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161503 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
kokaiye:
u ve very gud pcv... Y r u sad bayii?
was hoping to see like 35 grin doctor said it's okay too.. thanks mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
1stymom:

It is not bad na.... Is it?? Cos I am yet to go check mine sef....I eat Vegetables to some extent but fruit is a no go area cos the taste it leaves in my mouth after eating irritates me..

Please, enlighten me more on this PCV... Maybe I should start forcing myself... Abeg
not bad, doctor said it's okay.
The pcv is your blood level. It must not be too low, say lower than 30 or 29.
You can Google it.
You can go run the test at a laboratory, it's just 500, just to know your blood level is good

Then eat lots of ugwu to boost it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Asanpete111:

Thank you ma. The pain is gone now and oga has started browsing already grin. I just pray another miscarriage won't happen again cry

Amen. Have faith in God. You will carry to term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
MorningStar233:

I have only checked once and it was 30....and I don't even eat veggies and fruits much...God see us through
honestly I don't eat much veggies and fruits too.. nah God just dey package me ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Morrewhunmie:
Good day mamas...pls oo,I’m a FTM and just started shopping for baby things. Initially,I wanted to go for the wooden baby crib but I discovered it was a bit on the high side in terms of price and also,I was made to know that some babies would prefer sleeping close to their moms,which means getting an expensive wooden crib would eventually be a waste of money.
So I’d like you people to give me crib alternatives that’s affordable.
As I’ve said earlier,I’m a FTM,I don’t know anything about babies or what they use. Pls help my ministry.
This is a good choice also. It’s removable such that you can keep baby on the bed with you and also has wheels which is super useful esp during naming/when people visit.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
AbleGodDidIt:
This is a good choice also. It’s removable such that you can keep baby on the bed with you and also has wheels which is super useful esp during naming/when people visit.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
kokaiye:
scan do c it, sonographers even c d number of cord u ve, of its two or three n how blood move frm u to baby n baby to u... Dey c everytin happening in d womb... u knw babies play wut der cord n dey tend to wiggle around it n may endup wrapping demselves wit it... May God help babies in d womb not wrap demselves wit deir cord.
Amen oo, the thing has been making me scared since av been hearing and reading abt it o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Layormiii:
Pcv 31 cry cry
Thank God for it and pray it doesn't reduce. Naso mine drop from 30.7 to 28 without knowing the cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOHHAN:

Thank God for it and pray it doesn't reduce. Naso mine drop from 30.7 to 28 without knowing the cause
Just dey chop and dey drink ugwu everyday cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Layormiii:
not bad, doctor said it's okay.
The pcv is your blood level. It must not be too low, say lower than 30 or 29.
You can Google it.
You can go run the test at a laboratory, it's just 500, just to know your blood level is good

Then eat lots of ugwu to boost it

Thank you Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
We are 31weeks today, remain 9weeks. Ayam super happy right now but this catarrh and boil wey carry itself put for the third trimester package na im I no just like because e dey gimme serious headache, @Layormi June 8 no far again shey?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Layormiii:
Just dey chop and dey drink ugwu everyday cheesy
Na toilet I dey play with be that o. Veggies dey make me go toilet and it's already in my last trimester package so I tend to reduce the rate at which I eat vegetables, na blood tonic I wan go buy nw

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOHHAN:

Na toilet I dey play with be that o. Veggies dey make me go toilet and it's already in my last trimester package so I tend to reduce the rate at which I eat vegetables, na blood tonic I wan go buy nw
Mama av you been able to try the ugwu leaf juice? try it and see,am using mine with blood tonic as well.will check my pcv this Sat and compare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOHHAN:
We are 31weeks today, remain 9weeks. Ayam super happy right now but this catarrh and boil wey carry itself put for the third trimester package na im I no just like because e dey gimme serious headache, @Layormi June 8 no far again shey?
before you know it April don finish, like play like play countdown go start. My sister June is around d corner already.
Glory to God. Funny oo... Me and u dey clock new week every Wednesday and we are same day. U Sha understand wetin I mean lol

Yaaayy...I am super excited. God is good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama av you been able to try the ugwu leaf juice? try it and see,am using mine with blood tonic as well.will check my pcv this Sat and compare.
just finish eating one sweet ugwu and white rice lol. Dunno how my system will react to the juice lol. Just to be sure, do you really add milk to it?
I will try it soon sad sad doesn't look interesting lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Who else is rechecking their baby things everyday,am obsessed with them.I unpack and repack them. The baby bath has been placed out of my reach as I kukuma short.na the odas I dey play with now. Is this normal?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Layormiii:
just finish eating one sweet ugwu and white rice lol. Dunno how my system will react to the juice lol. Just to be sure, do you really add milk to it?
I will try it soon sad sad doesn't look interesting lol
Nooooo I can't add milk I drink like that only once I added malt and kept in fridge it was nice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Halcyon123:
Early morning goodness.
Una good morning oh,how.is the pushing and vigilant ministry going? Congratulations to all March and April mums who have birthed their lo's and may God make it easy for those waiting in line. Oya make una chop chocolate cake.
FlowerGirl040
Omakraid
kokaiye
Etal
You know I love you all grin grin

Make i just face front jejely

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
1stymom:
Pls house.... I have toothache and my gum is swollen... What can I use to cure it cos I have not been able to eat properly.... And I can't take drug anyhow cos of my LO.... Although, I have gaggled warm water and salt but it is still troubling me...
You can change your toothpaste. I don't know the one you're making use of but I recommend Sensodyne toothpaste (rapid action). Be disciplined enough to brush every night with it before you go to bed. Do it for a week and thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
StarryV:
You can change your toothpaste. I don't know the one you're making use of but I recommend Sensodyne toothpaste (rapid action). Be disciplined enough to brush every night with it before you go to bed. Do it for a week and thank me later cool

Thank you Ma.... Hubby uses sensodyne while I make use of Pepsodent... That means I'll switch and brush every night as you have suggested.. I appreciate you!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
As he come,you go make him do all he miss grin
hahaha no be small "all he miss" lol. True talk sha. I had to oblige o. Even though I no climax but I happy say him dey happy. Hubby na still young bobo o. Make Akwa Ibom girls no snatch am from me mbok. grin Lols.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
MorningStar233:

Same here o, na once and na till I born we go see again
shocked shocked till you born kwa? shocked

Oboiiii this one is strong. You get mind o. Mine na two months interval sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
StarryV:
shocked shocked till you born kwa? shocked

Oboiiii this one is strong. You get mind o. Mine na two months interval sha.

Lol, Mine is 3_4 months. The rest na phone for now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Layormiii:
honestly I don't eat much veggies and fruits too.. nah God just dey package me ooo

And lo and behold I went to check again this evening mine is still 30...I no fit laugh sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
StarryV:
hahaha no be small "all he miss" lol. True talk sha. I had to oblige o. Even though I no climax but I happy say him dey happy. Hubby na still young bobo o. Make Akwa Ibom girls no snatch am from me mbok. grin Lols.
cheesy Abeg hold your young Bobo very well oo, desperate girls are out there. May you both grow old together,there shall be laugher and happiness in your home now and always. Love and companionship shall grow stronger and never weaker. Above all,lovely,desciplined kids wey I go come marry give one of my pikin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
cheesy Abeg hold your young Bobo very well oo, desperate girls are out there. May you both grow old together,there shall be laugher and happiness in your home now and always. Love and companionship shall grow stronger and never weaker. Above all,lovely,desciplined kids wey I go come marry give one of my pikin grin grin
Hahaha mama mama this actually got me smiling cheesy

Thanks a lot swt mama please receive my e-hug kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
ladyrachy:
Who else is rechecking their baby things everyday,am obsessed with them.I unpack and repack them. The baby bath has been placed out of my reach as I kukuma short.na the odas I dey play with now. Is this normal?
it's very normal. I did that too,in fact hubby did it more than me. Disarranging and arranging them lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
ladyrachy:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Layormiii:
before you know it April don finish, like play like play countdown go start. My sister June is around d corner already.
Glory to God. Funny oo... Me and u dey clock new week every Wednesday and we are same day. U Sha understand wetin I mean lol

Yaaayy...I am super excited. God is good
I understand ooo, make the boys cooperate and come same day too grin. I do feel pain at the right syd of my pelvic area, dunno if it's normal o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
ladyrachy:
cheesy cheesy I do this too ooo! The scents they exude alone is pure bliss! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
ladyrachy:

Haven't try it o, are you taking the juice everyday?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOHHAN:

Haven't try it o, are you taking the juice everyday?
weekly maybe twice in a week

(1) (2) (3) ... (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.