Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127080 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) (6524) (6525) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2022
I feel jealous of mamas wey don go shopping o... As I dey likdis, I don't even know where to start from... It's been a while I visited the market cos hubby gets most things for me while coming from work and at times we go together.. That alone has made me lazy... But I guess it's because I still have few months left sha..

Who is Sept cappo sef? Cos I haven't seen any Sept except one papa... I am hanging between August and Sept.. Don't know if I should join Sept or August.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Vivi01:

Teamie pls when you washed,did u dry it outside with ur baby hanger or u dried it inside? Did your neighbours make any side comments?I am thinking of washing as well but I don't know where exactly to dry it because I am avoiding questions
Good morning teamie, we are just three in my compound and one of the had already blocked her backyard so it was only one that knew I washed anything.. I dried it on the rope outside but monitored it so that I packed in as soon as I noticed anyone has dried... The only comment the woman made was to ask why I was washing even the new items which I explained and that's all + we have a good relationship... If it were to be my former compound, I would have dried inside and ironed.. When you air dry and iron, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2022
ladyrachy:

Hahahaha make una no finish the wipes before baby come o
I tell you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeroPapas(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Mummytoo:
Sabi mamas

Make I change topic small

Why is it that during third trimester, the nose gets bigger

I saw my neighbor that has entered third trimester today, I was shocked, her nose don big

We just laughed over the big nose

Naim make them dey talk say "marry a woman with small Nose and Mouth"

E GET WHY grin grin grin grin (I come waving white flag)

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Mummytoo:
Sabi mamas

I saw my neighbor that has entered third trimester today, I was shocked, her nose don big

lol my nose didn't increase, guess it's not everyone, saw one woman the nose big like cup.
I just weak grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Omakraid:

Good morning teamie, we are just three in my compound and one of the had already blocked her backyard so it was only one that knew I washed anything.. I dried it on the rope outside but monitored it so that I packed in as soon as I noticed anyone has dried... The only comment the woman made was to ask why I was washing even the new items which I explained and that's all + we have a good relationship... If it were to be my former compound, I would have dried inside and ironed.. When you air dry and iron, you are good to go.
Okay I think I will wash and dry it in the visitors room, then iron them after because I don't want anyone knocking my door to ask me if I have giving birth and
so on lol

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Vivi01:

Okay I think I will wash and dry it in the visitors room, then iron them after because I don't want anyone knocking my door to ask me if I have giving birth and
so on lol
That better sis.... Since you have a place you can dry them inside, it OK
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fortunes01: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Vivi01:

so on lol

Hi mama! Are you also washing the shawls,flannels, socks , bibs , caps and all or only the clothes and body suits?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Smartriya:

My babies never reacted to it. And still use till date.

Okay dear, thanks for your reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Layormiii:
you're good to go lol

Lol, abi oo. I'll move the ministry from that 30 abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2022
LholarB:
Yes , I did for my daughter’s clothes when she was a baby ( we still use it now for our daily wash too ) and she never for once reacted to it badly

Just always make sure you don’t pour too much in the clothes cos the smell is so nice and very strong ..

They have different fragrances, just opt for the one you comfortable with .

Thanks ma'am, I appreciate your response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2022
mignone:

It's ok to use bt make d solution very light.
The fragrance is heavenly, esp if dried quickly like sun drying or machine spinned.

Thanks dear, I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2022
fortunes01:

Hi mama! Are you also washing the shawls,flannels, socks , bibs , caps and all or only the clothes and body suits?
Sorry to burst in.... I washed all including all you mentioned above and ironed them as long as they were clothing items and i was the only one who handled the washing packing, ironing and packaging

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Good day bellefull mamas. Trust you and yours are doing great. How is pushing? May God make it easy for everyone and deliver you safely at your due times. I have the following used baby items for sale.
Baby cot
Walker
Rocker
Car seat
Breastfeeding pillow and
2.5liters G.Luck flask.
Please contact this no for the price if you are interested (08117632776).
Location is Abuja, Kubwa.
Thank you.

Note: All items were used once and are in good condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
My fine pointed nose is now round, fat and wide.. anyways, I’m breathing for 2 people grin

Mummytoo:
Sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good morning mamas, congratulations to those that have birthed their bundles of joy and more strength to us still pregnant.. November seems so far sha! #TeamNovember
Please when is the right time to go for the first scan and also register for antenatal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
This my third trimester came with fufu cravings.. anywhere I see fufu like this, my eyes will just be drawing me grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
voucher:
Good morning mamas, congratulations to those that have birthed their bundles of joy and more strength to us still pregnant.. November seems so far sha! #TeamNovember
Please when is the right time to go for the first scan and also register for antenatal?
8 weeks is perfectly fine for your first scan. For the antenatal, general hospitals won't take you until you have passed first trimester but you can register in a private hospital at anytime you want

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
mzMerci:
This my third trimester came with fufu cravings.. anywhere I see fufu like this, my eyes will just be drawing me grin
Chaiii, can't imagine myself craving fufu of all things.. Please, eat as you like oo with correct soup
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Limahgirl:
Good day bellefull mamas. Trust you and yours are doing great. How is pushing? May God make it easy for everyone and deliver you safely at your due times. I have the following used baby items for sale.
Baby cot
Walker
Rocker
Car seat
Breastfeeding pillow and
2.5liters G.Luck flask.
Please contact this no for the price if you are interested (08117632776).
Location is Abuja, Kubwa.
Thank you.

Note: All items were used once and are in good condition.
I'll suggest you attach the pictures of the items

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Looks like LO just learnt how to kick grin grin
Has been kicking with his/her tiny feet incessantly since yesterday afternoon. The feeling is out of this world cheesy cheesy.
Does anyone experience this kind of incessant kicks? What i don't know now is if the kick is of excitement or distress. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lool.. my husband is always making jest of me. On a norm, I don’t eat fufu. There’s this buka beside my workplace, na my fufu joint be that. This pregnancy experience is just extraordinary. It changes everything.

Omakraid:

Chaiii, can't imagine myself craving fufu of all things.. Please, eat as you like oo with correct soup
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fortunes01: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omakraid:

Sorry to burst in.... I washed all including all you mentioned above and ironed them as long as they were clothing items and i was the only one who handled the washing packing, ironing and packaging

Thanks mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
StarryV:
Has been kicking with his/her tiny feet incessantly since yesterday afternoon. The feeling is out of this world cheesy cheesy.
Does anyone experience this kind of incessant kicks? What i don't know now is if the kick is of excitement or distress. undecided

Smiles kicks are signs of energy and excitement to me o, because this my own na leader of kickers association, once I start praying or I feel sad kicking begins...even in the midnight this my baby kicks, infact sometimes once I wake up baby wakes up with me and start action immediately...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
StarryV:
abeg may we not see kiss of distress, doesn't sound nice sad it's definitely kick of excitement grin better enjoy it now , when you finally birth your LO u will be missing the kicks and all o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omakraid:

8 weeks is perfectly fine for your first scan. For the antenatal, general hospitals won't take you until you have passed first trimester but you can register in a private hospital at anytime you want

Okay thank you so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
1stymom:
I feel jealous of mamas wey don go shopping o... As I dey likdis, I don't even know where to start from... It's been a while I visited the market cos hubby gets most things for me while coming from work and at times we go together.. That alone has made me lazy... But I guess it's because I still have few months left sha..
Who is Sept cappo sef? Cos I haven't seen any Sept except one papa... I am hanging between August and Sept.. Don't know if I should join Sept or August.
You can start calling for your September people, they will come out. Sure many are just waiting to see someone active for September so they can come out too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Plenty pages to read sad chai.

Pretty mama's, who has the baby things list please repost for me abeg.
Thanks kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Morning sis. The chocolate dey enter my eyes, will take it with hot milk. How's little princess?
Afternoon dear,little princess is doing fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Trippleblessing:

How can you do this on a rainy day, please who have plenty milk and Milo, let me lick my screen and drink the tea in peace.
This is not fair Sha
Is not black too oh grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Vivi01:

Chop chocolate cake undecided, when my lo is already adding weight and the probability of me birthing a 3kg baby is not feasible again.I cast and bind ur cake o
I know you want,just slice small ok tongue grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Halcyon123:

Afternoon dear,little princess is doing fine.
That's good

(1) (2) (3) ... (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) (6524) (6525) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.