Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146821 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Viking07:
Amen thank you. EDD: 13th of May. Sex is Male.
Thanks for the prompt response papa, I'll update.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
lol by the time I open eye to put leg on the ground the sleep go don disappear nah lol. Will try it tonight. Thanks mama
Well, if u don't mind...
My strategy while tryna get short activities (pee, put on fan, drink water, etc) done in btw serious&much-wanted sleep is to keep my eyes closed as much as possible and return to sleep sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks .......................XY..................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...........XY..................20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ..............XX.................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair .......................XX.....................7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ..................XY....................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .......XX...................23/5/22

9. MGeey ........................XY........................

10. Niyyah ......................XY......................4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ...........................................7/5/22

12. GracieN .............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX......................7/5/22

14. MamDG ....................XX....................21/5/22

15. Yinbridge...........SURPRISE...............31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX......................23/5/22

19. Smartriya...... SURPRISE..................15/5/22

20. Uche23...................XX........................3/5/22

21. Gifted21.................XY.............UNSPECIFIED

22. Viking07.................XY.....….........…..13/5/22

I want to do shakara o. You see this our group ehn, we are complete package. See our beautiful XX balancing handsome XY and can y'all see how many we are? May God's name be praised as we pray for safe delivery to all pregnant women and healthy babies in Jesus mighty name.
End of shakara

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
June mamas that are hiding come out ooo grin grin biko make una show face. I don't want anyone abi any group cappo to use us and do shakara, because some people are already bragging cheesy grin

June mamas that are hiding don't worry I won't fine you for coming late , you won't share biscuits and mineral and you won't sweep the whole arena, just come and register for free bikonu grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

If I wake up ehn, I go jt vex carry his leg throw away till he wakes and he ll b like wat's happen, I ll jt tell him am in pain and unable to sleep but you just occupy the bed and sleep... Laslas na sorry I go hear den go back to sleep
Lol cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Discharge during pregnancy is normal but infection can also cause it,which is likely not the case I think
i discharge a lot too, in fact that’s my first pregnancy sign. If I notice discharge on the day I’m expecting my menstrual period, I know say belle don enter niyen even before the test. Naso I go discharge throughout my 9months and its a natural lubricant for me. Hubby enjoys it a lot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pojomojo:
I dey follow up on my HMO and ask questions on a regular. Most hospital are guilty of extortion especially if you don't know what your HMO plan.

They recently sent us a list of all the hmo covers cause the complaints were getting too much, including the things that had limits. Most people at my workplace never knew they are entitled to private wards. They just throw you into general ward and collect money for private ward from hmo people

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
MamaDG:
i discharge a lot too, in fact that’s my first pregnancy sign. If I notice discharge on the day I’m expecting my menstrual period, I know say belle don enter niyen even before the test. Naso I go discharge throughout my 9months and its a natural lubricant for me. Hubby enjoys it a lot grin grin
Lol. Natural lubricant.
Yes body differs,but that kind discharge ehn! Na to wear pant always be that o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
Avocado and Banana smoothie breakfast
You don join the oppressor's league.. It looks so so yummy but as I dey like this ehn na beans and corn dey hungry me wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
mzMerci:
Please o, is cloth dryer important? Can’t I spread the baby’s clothes outside on the line? undecided
You can spread it on the line.. Just that the dryer comes in handy when there's rain especial for those of us that does not have extra rooms... If I had an extra and free room, I would have just put a rope in there but I don't.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amakapritty:
Hi mommas pls is it normal to feel a sharp pain in my left abdomen when I sneeze....am just 6 weeks,and the pain just dissapeared immidiatly am so worried because I have had a miscarriage before so everything bothers me now
Its not but please relieve yourself off whatever you are doing and have plenty of rest and fluids and watch it if it comes again.. You might want to talk to your doc if you notice it again... There shall be no loss by the grace of God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

You don join the oppressor's league.. It looks so so yummy but as I dey like this ehn na beans and corn dey hungry me wink

My fellow beans crew grin
Mine is beans and bread. Especially bread.
I no dey take eye see bread.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Expectantmom:

NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks .......................XY..................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...........XY..................20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ..............XX.................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair .......................XX.....................7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ..................XY....................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .......XX...................23/5/22

9. MGeey ........................XY........................

10. Niyyah ......................XY......................4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ...........................................7/5/22

12. GracieN .............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX......................7/5/22

14. MamDG ....................XX....................21/5/22

15. Yinbridge...........SURPRISE...............31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX......................23/5/22

19. Smartriya...... SURPRISE..................15/5/22

20. Uche23...................XX........................3/5/22

21. Gifted21.................XY.............UNSPECIFIED

22. Viking07.................XY.....….........…..13/5/22

I want to do shakara o. You see this our group ehn, we are complete package. See our beautiful XX balancing handsome XY and can y'all see how many we are? May God's name be praised as we pray for safe delivery to all pregnant women and healthy babies in Jesus mighty name.
End of shakara
Amen oooo... Lemme follow you and do the shakara as I be wan make we plenty well well.. Team One push, baby out kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

My fellow beans crew grin
Mine is beans and bread. Especially bread.
I no dey take eye see bread.
Haa, how do you use the toilet with bread? You dey try oo, this kain food wey you dey give LO so na correct man food oo cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Haa, how do you use the toilet with bread? You dey try oo, this kain food wey you dey give LO so na correct man food oo cheesy
Lolz, I do take enough water n fruits so I DNT get constipated...

I can't help it, whenever I think of food,it's only bread that comes to my mind nd if I DNT eat it,I wnt rest. embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
mzMerci:
Please o, is cloth dryer important? Can’t I spread the baby’s clothes outside on the line? undecided
Dryer is very important o. You can easily carry it inside without even taking off the clothes if they're not well dried. Me I think it's also more sanitary for baby.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Expectantmom:

Thanks for the prompt response papa, I'll update.
The “papa” you just called is making me laugh. So I’m no longer a “baby boy” for life. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

The Lord is our strength mama. Attyms I reason porting too o because of d pain(once cry self) but will still be like NO, sum people has passed through the stage and they overcame so I will overcome it(dat's how I gv myself courage o)

It is well with us.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

I can't help it, whenever I think of food,it's only bread that comes to my mind nd if I DNT eat it,I wnt rest. embarassed
Lol, it is well and God will see us through it all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sassy256:

Dryer is very important o. You can easily carry it inside without even taking off the clothes if they're not well dried. Me I think it's also more sanitary for baby.
Its important but what to do if person no get money nko and e con dey try cut cost......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Viking07:
The “papa” you just called is making me laugh. So I’m no longer a “baby boy” for life. cheesy
No be only baby boy grin the original baby boy is already on the way to give old baby boy a big L grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Its important but what to do if person no get money nko and e con dey try cut cost......
True sha.
But I feel even if na second-hand, it's one very important thing to buy, some people sell theirs off very cheap on facebook.
But if d money no dey at all, na to improvise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sassy256:

True sha.
But I feel even if na second-hand, it's one very important thing to buy, some people sell theirs off very cheap on facebook.
But if d money no dey at all, na to improvise.
Very true as well... Even when I had the money with me, I ended up looking in Facebook to get it cheaper grin grin...
I pray God provides for everyone still looking up to Him not knowing what to do

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
mzMerci:
I say I wan spread am for line too make I use hanger moni for sumtin else, frnds say make I no think am. Is cloth hanger compulsory ni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
mignone:

Well, if u don't mind...
My strategy while tryna get short activities (pee, put on fan, drink water, etc) done in btw serious&much-wanted sleep is to keep my eyes closed as much as possible and return to sleep sharpaly
grin grin grin grin grin thanks mama

Omakraid:

chaiii u don put beans on my head now ehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harni(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Its not but please relieve yourself off whatever you are doing and have plenty of rest and fluids and watch it if it comes again.. You might want to talk to your doc if you notice it again... There shall be no loss by the grace of God

Yea, I think is normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

cheesy grin. God will not allow such to happen to us ooh.
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Harni:

Yea, I think is normal
No I don't think so.. I had that sharp pain very well before my previous MC and I wouldn't want any woman to overlook it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
grin grin grin grin grin thanks mama

chaiii u don put beans on my head now ehn

Please accompany it with corn, the feeling is out of this world
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omakraid:

You are lucky you can still eat beans, I love beans pre-pregnancy but now it gives me heart burn so I eat moi moi now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vivi01:

You are lucky you can still eat beans, I love beans pre-pregnancy but now it gives me heart burn so I eat moi moi now
Is there anything I don't eat cool? My sister may God have mercy on me ooo, I eat anything I see on a norms and I still do except I don't have it. Even if I will have heartburn, I will still eat it like that and heartburn will go grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

I have never been constipated since I got pregnant and my sister na two of us follow for this bread of a thing o and people keep saying it's going to make me have a big baby but it's not easy staying away from bread but as I approach my Edd ,I am trying to reduce it .I even stopped buying bama at home to reduce the temptation of eating bread ,for where e no work so I have accepted that the probability of having a big baby is there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.