Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146579 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) (6554) (6555) (6556) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Everything flavours the man, Everytime there is litany of dos and donts for women and the men? Nothing, they cheat we r expected to forgive, a woman cheats her fellow woman will lead the squad that will chase her out of her husband's house..Any woman going through hell in marriage please remain there if you wish, I don't have power to separate any marriage... because I have discovered that most women going through all these nonsense have one kind of mindset that is very difficult to change.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
All my children,I don't reach EDD,that's my nature,so when I was 37 weeks, contraction started,not serious,1cm but the nurse was saying I should go and relax besides my tummy is small,seems i didn't know my LMP. Ah! I told her but you know me very well na bec that's the hospital I have been using,she insisted. I vex see doctor himself, he told me to go for exercise and let's see. To cut the story short,I was in on and off labour for over a week,this people refuse me to go for induction,not that I have ever had CS o. With this I fell sick,so serious. By this time it's already past my edd. This same nurse complaining of my tummy treated me,she ask me to come for injection later. (That's the nurse my husband instructed me to see) I went there and she wasn't around,the other nurse was surprised I was ask to take that particular injection,it was after she administer it to me she told me I am not supposed to take it according to her understanding since I am past edd. Well,The nurse kept complaining my stomach is not big for a 9month old. Hubby said this is the closest hospital and his family hospital,they do attend.(thou they have 2 family hospitals) I have to make use of the hospital. See me see labour pains on and off. The horrible thing is that ever since my labour started,my urine change colour not knowing it's my water that is coming out bit by bit till it dried up.(to me it was that injection that caused everything) After a week and some days,I was like if I die now,what about my children and this man will marry another wife sef. Na so I vex pack my bag go hospital around 11pm in the night. I met the absence of doctor (private hospital) i explained everything to nurse. She gave me a tablet to put under my tongue,I returned home,took a shower by this time,real labour don start,I went back to hospital with my husband Sha,he left me there and instructed them to take care of me as there are other kids at home alone. (Mind you after I did scan at week 20, I wanted to do another again when I was 7months,hubby refused,he said no need nah since I have no Complain. I don't know I just have this strong feelings to do scan and check how baby was doing by then. Well I have no money on my own so I can't possibly go if he did not agree or give me money.)

I gave birth before 2hrs. Mid night o,the nurses where surprised I gave birth so easy with no water at all,total dried up,they said I am so lucky. Baby was making one kind sound,but it disappeared after a day. Up till his death, right from when I gave birth to him,he didn't cry. I lay my concern to hubby he said he will cry. My baby refuse breastmilk,even water sef,if I use spoon or feeding bottle everything will be pouring out from his corner mouth,it's like he can't swallow anything cry I was so scared and frustrated,let us take this child to general hospital,hubby said what for? His sisters and aunty talk,he said no need. Even when I bath him,no cry at all. All he does is to sleep,he only open his eyes for seconds. My instinct was just not at rest,I just know I will lost this child. That's how I manage till some days to his one month old,I will cry secretly at night holding my baby, praying to God to make me hear my baby's voice even for once bec it's as if there is no baby at home at all. A day to his death. I heard a sharp shout,I discovered it was my baby,I was thinking he's coming to terms of been in the world and not in the womb anymore,not knowing my baby will soon depart and just wanted me to hear his voice cry. Something yellowish liquid started coming out from his mouth. I called my husband on phone to come home let's take him to hospital,by this time I have started crying,he came home and said he will get him drugs. Ah!! Him and self medication!! It was after he left I went to carry baby,I discovered his body is kind of cold,I put my fingers in his mouth to open his teeth,for where,it was strong. By the time I know my baby was gone but I refuse to admit it. I left him on the bed,go to the kitchen,to prepare lunch. But still checking on him. When hubby came back I told him what's happening. I never knew he knows he is dead already but don't know how to tell me. He later did tell me after an hour Sha. And that was when I broke down. So my baby left me,I started thinking how I got pregnant,the labour pains, everything and I couldn't hold back my tears. When my children heard that their baby brother is dead,they started crying with me too. Let me stop here.
I am crying here already. Ignore any errors pls. cry cry cry

This is a negligence from the part of the hospital and hubby's behavior of I know what I am doing,I am the man of the house and I can never be wrong attitude. But then my life was at stake cry cry foolish me

Sis it's well just take heart.... U are indeed a very strong woman, I no loosing a child is a pain no never heals from.. But just remain strong for ur kids always wear a smile and if possible call ur family members and that of hubby let them talk to him to allow u work.... E-hug love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Forget family planning,he is totally against it. Thou I myself I don't know the best one to go for as I don't like the reviews of the ones I read online. But I can't just do it on my own without his knowledge,that's definitely 3rd world war in my home and marriage. His only accepted family planning is withdrawal method.

Of which he's in totally control over. He can decide to not withdraw if and when he wants. Sis you need to find a way around it o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2022
voucher:
Please November mommas should show face na let’s start counting down too �
ehn increase d volume sis, anyway we they here o I believe MS is still holding our teamie ransome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2022
dunpredictable:

Of which he's in totally control over. He can decide to not withdraw if and when he wants. Sis you need to find a way around it o.
Okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I don't think he doesn't want those babies, actually he likes children very well. All this happened Bec of pride, negligence and I don't care attitude of his. Nothing his wife said that will work o,he does what he pleases whether you like it or not. I don tell am make he go marry another wife o cos that's his national anthem,any small thing, another wife.I no go kill myself. Reason why I wan earn money on any online stuff. Imagine common recharge card to call my family I have to tell him,and he gives when he pleases. He must ask,who do you want to call? This very phone,it's my uncle that sent me money ,he has no option than to go buy me the phone but not after a warning I shouldn't make them think he is incapable. But buy me this na wahala. Make I born to ease my heavy heart of the babies I lost fess.

Where my team mates dey,come register me biko grin
Sis u really need to stand ur ground on working o, no matter how small it is @least have something coming in for u...Abeg being a full housewife it's depressing on its own
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol. Saving money from where? Where is the feeding money? If foodstuffs finish,there is a standby person he will send to the market, it's not bad in a way Sha,shey he wan do wahala make he do,just that I don't have the opportunity to buy whatever I like or better ingredients to cook with. If I write list na the important ones (according to him) he will buy. Any little change I opportuned to have,it's to buy airtime o,or data. My phone and my children are my companion.

Exactly how did you allow this from the onset? How can you allow someone else to be buying food stuffs for you? That's a no no. I believe he does that because he doesn't want you to have any money to yourself. He doesn't even allow you to go to the market or leave your house? What is he scared of? I'm so passed.

May God be with you and your kids always and guide you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Sis u really need to stand ur ground on working o, no matter how small it is @least have something coming in for u...Abeg being a full housewife it's depressing on its own
Like I said before,for me going out of the house to work it's 100% impossible. I can only earn in the comfort of my home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2022
dunpredictable:

Exactly how did you allow this from the onset? How can you allow someone else to be buying food stuffs for you? That's a no no. I believe he does that because he doesn't want you to have any money to yourself. He doesn't even allow you to go to the market or leave your house? What is he scared of? I'm so passed.

May God be with you and your kids always and guide you.
Well, you will not understand. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Sis it's well just take heart.... U are indeed a very strong woman, I no loosing a child is a pain no never heals from.. But just remain strong for ur kids always wear a smile and if possible call ur family members and that of hubby let them talk to him to allow u work.... E-hug love
You think all these years I have been with him,no family members from both sides have talk to him or even a family meeting?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Like I said before,for me going out of the house to work it's 100% impossible. I can only earn in the comfort of my home
E-hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
You think all these years I have been with him,no family members from both sides have talk to him or even a family meeting?
Haaa Oga stubborn well we'll be dat... Then u have only one option left, go to your war room, take it God in prayer, greeting to ur kids and thank them for helping mummy out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
ehn increase d volume sis, anyway we they here o I believe MS is still holding our teamie ransome

Yes o..hopefully by next month, morning sickness should allow us see road small cos eh i have seen nwii! My other 2 pregnancies didn’t do me like this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
E-hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Well, you will not understand. Thanks

I'm sorry if I was too hard. I know you know and understand better. Just take care of yourself and lo. Warm E-hug to you sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Omakraid:

Please talk to her if she's not talking.. There should be an opinion though. Let's wait and see what God will do tonight cheesy, miracle can happen
i cant wait for this miracle to come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2022
breeezefe:

Me I can't even do 50/50

But one thing I know that I won't do is disturb you with my personal needs. I work, earn my money and take care of myself.
You see this prov 31 woman of a thing, most men don't deserve it.
same ooo... N hubby is havin issue wit me cs i didnt give in... I b scorpio woman, mo stubborn gan ( i am very stubborn n u cant dictate 4 me). I do exactly wat u r doing too... I dnt disturb him 4 money n buy my own n children things wit my own moni but guy man is stil hvin issues wit me not doing d 50/50 style.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
It's really impossible,I know what I am saying. If I want to go out to work then as I leave ,I leave my marriage and kids behind. That's him. That can't happen for now,bec I don't have shishi. I should have had something doing by now though but I never knew he was deceiving me with empty promise. Even when his uncle spoke to him about it. Every single person in his family knows he does whatever he wants to do without caring whatever anyone said.

It is only God that can intervene in your matter and He will definitely see you through....But my sister are there not signs I mean red flags before marrying Him or were you given to Him by tradition or forcefully married to him?

How will he not have just one person he listens to? Your families are supposed to intervene now or were you sold to him?He is so lucky to have you as his wife... I don't think I can bear any of it...I would have taken relay race back to my father's house... The more I try to comprehend your story, the more confused I get....You alone knows the solution to your problem...

My advice to you is to face your fear cos it seems you are too afraid of him.... He is not God o my sister....If you separate from him without one Kobo today...See, nothing will happen to you and you will freely pave way for yourself financially...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2022
kokaiye:
same ooo... N hubby is havin issue wit me cs i didnt give in... I b scorpio woman, mo stubborn gan ( i am very stubborn n u cant dictate 4 me). I do exactly wat u r doing too... I dnt disturb him 4 money n buy my own n children things wit my own moni but guy man is stil hvin issues wit me not doing d 50/50 style.

We Scorpio know ourselves o... People do tell me that I am stubborn but I do disagree.... I will rather tell them that I do what I feel is right for me... You cannot comman kobalize my life... We all are humans and have principles... If your principle is not good for me, I will never bend to it and it is favours me, I willingly do it.. That why we have varieties of all things even human beings..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loisemm2(f): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
It's really impossible,I know what I am saying. If I want to go out to work then as I leave ,I leave my marriage and kids behind. That's him. That can't happen for now,bec I don't have shishi. I should have had something doing by now though but I never knew he was deceiving me with empty promise. Even when his uncle spoke to him about it. Every single person in his family knows he does whatever he wants to do without caring whatever anyone said.
Sis, may God guide and keep you. Because when a man does things like preventing a woman from getting outside interaction through job, trade or skill acquisition; when he doesn't allow her have any money etc... It all boils down to control and 'absolute power'. And its a dangerous setting for those men that are wicked.

You need to regain some control over yourself and children born and unborn. That will make him not to feel he can do and behave anyhow and nothing will happen. He needs to have some respect and care for you pls. What if in not letting you go to hospital, you had died then?
I was chilled when I read about the innocent baby kept at home not crying or moving well for a whole month! Pls things need to change for the better if it has not started changing. So that this would cease to be a time bomb. You are gloriously made in the image of God and deserve far better treatment. Do all you can to get that treatment.
Well done for speaking up. Now begin to put plans into place to ensure you're treated well. God guide and give you wisdom on how to go about this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol. August team. Your eye don red by now grin
praise d lord!!! Praise praise d lord!!! Abeggi dnt tk any advice frm ur hubby... I yaff talk my own... Ur children r ur children n wen u r ready to leave ni even let him suspecta dt u r about leaving so dt u cn tk ur children wit u without his knwledge.. Dis was hiw a friend of mind did... Like everybody is sayin find smtin doin to earn moni so dt it wont b hard 4 u wen u leave.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Omakraid:

Hahahaaa, I talk am joor. Do chinchin and waybill for me ooo cos I dey see well well.... See me smiling anyhow..
Please take care of yourself and no self medications oo... Any slight changes to your body should make you find your way to the hospital and please avoid that Nurse,, yes that nurse. Tenkiu
avoid abi mk she chng hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2022
1stymom:

We Scorpio know ourselves o... People do tell me that I am stubborn but I do disagree.... I will rather tell them that I do what I feel is right for me... You cannot comman kobalize my life... We all are humans and have principles... If your principle is not good for me, I will never bend to it and it is favours me, I willingly do it.. That why we have varieties of all things even human beings..
so u r scorpio too... Wow!! E- hugs ooo... U r just like me, i do wat favours me ooo, dnt stress my life abeg... Hubby too is scorpio n him too stubborn lik me... But my own stubbkrn pass him own cs e don dey bow down 4 me small small... Cs swears if him advice dont favour me, i dnt listen... Him sef don tire but u c... I dnt freaking care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
MorningStar233:
Everything flavours the man, Everytime there is litany of dos and donts for women and the men? Nothing, they cheat we r expected to forgive, a woman cheats her fellow woman will lead the squad that will chase her out of her husband's house..Any woman going through hell in marriage please remain there if you wish, I don't have power to separate any marriage... because I have discovered that most women going through all these nonsense have one kind of mindset that is very difficult to change.
Wow!! Just wow!!! Hmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
When people call you barren and finally God bless you with pregnancy,my teamies ,waistbea need to come out with 26 inches bone straight to go for ANC looking peng to tell them that God is not their age mate cool cool.

Faithful God...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
waistbead:
When people call you barren and finally God bless you with pregnancy,my teamies ,waistbea need to come out with 26 inches bone straight to go for ANC looking peng to tell them that God is not their age mate cool cool.

Faithful God...

You’re really flexing this pregnancy o, you’re the same person always posting yummy food abi? And now this beautiful slaying pictures, na you biko! You still have energy to makeup and wear bone straight �� i hope to have strength when i pass this phase o.. All the best ma’am ❤️

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
1stymom:

It is only God that can intervene in your matter and He will definitely see you through....But my sister are there not signs I mean red flags before marrying Him or were you given to Him by tradition or forcefully married to him?

How will he not have just one person he listens to? Your families are supposed to intervene now or were you sold to him?He is so lucky to have you as his wife... I don't think I can bear any of it...I would have taken relay race back to my father's house... The more I try to comprehend your story, the more confused I get....You alone knows the solution to your problem...

My advice to you is to face your fear cos it seems you are too afraid of him.... He is not God o my sister....If you separate from him without one Kobo today...See, nothing will happen to you and you will freely pave way for yourself financially...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Salary ke! If he needs money,he will ask if anybody give me money or just go straight to my things and start searching if there is money anywhere. Thanks.

Wetin I go do,I don't know any contraceptive that's good for me that I can take without his knowledge,and also since he knows I easily get pregnant,if getting pregnant is taking time,na to start asking questions or go straight to my bags and start searching if there's drugs anywhere. I no kukuma get any serious friend. The 2 ladies I am friends with are both known through him, you get?
with all this and you are still staying in the house.you try oo, I no fit.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I never knew him beforehand. Besides he is the one living here, I was with my family in another far away state. It was after marriage I was hearing some news about him from his family,advicing me cos he is a core difficult person. But then,90% of his character were beginning to come to light after some years.

Okay that means you people didn’t date, whatever it is ma’am, since you have made up your mind to remain there, you will be fine.. you can look into that dropshipping so you can be getting little money into your account or start stealing from his pocket and putting into a piggy bank ( yes i said this �)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I never knew him beforehand. Besides he is the one living here, I was with my family in another far away state. It was after marriage I was hearing some news about him from his family,advicing me cos he is a core difficult person. But then,90% of his character were beginning to come to light after some years.

I am sorry sis.. pls, try voicing out once in a while when there's an issue... So that he can know you've endured his character and it's now getting overboard... And keep praying for the family as well. You will have good testimony soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
kokaiye:
so u r scorpio too... Wow!! E- hugs ooo... U r just like me, i do wat favours me ooo, dnt stress my life abeg... Hubby too is scorpio n him too stubborn lik me... But my own stubbkrn pass him own cs e don dey bow down 4 me small small... Cs swears if him advice dont favour me, i dnt listen... Him sef don tire but u c... I dnt freaking care.

Abajoooooooooo..... Scorpio vs Scorpio... I understand now my sis.....It is well... Regards to our boy..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
voucher:

Okay that means you people didn’t date, whatever it is ma’am, since you have made up your mind to remain there, you will be fine.. you can look into that dropshipping so you can be getting little money into your account or start stealing from his pocket and putting into a piggy bank ( yes i said this �)
There is no one I know that sell stuffs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) (6554) (6555) (6556) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.