Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152860 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6554) (6555) (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2022
dacblogger:

Please where is the so called thread?
Family thread

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2022
dacblogger:

Please where is the so called thread?
Here is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7086759/lady-narrates-experience-husband-murders

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2022
cry I feel so sad right now, this shouldn't be happening. Please who knows any of the mods personally?
These posts need to be taken down. Does anyone have flower..girls's number? We need to reach out to her please. This is really terrible I wonder how she'll be feeling seeing all these sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2022
breeezefe:

Thank you for this response mama.
I sent you an email. Please check it when you find the time
I have responded to your mail dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:
You are not pregnant, your wife or sister isn't expecting. Yet, you have been studying everybody here and even know how some people make comments and how they type? Seems like something someone with evil intentions would do. He want reach front page by all means ooo. Mamas, careful how you discuss somethings even bedroom matters because there are perverts and psychos roaming everywhere.

@Cinderella joon,Baby123 is a woman

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Sassy256:
cry I feel so sad right now, this shouldn't be happening. Please who knows any of the mods personally?
These posts need to be taken down. Does anyone have flower..girls's number? We need to reach out to her please. This is really terrible I wonder how she'll be feeling seeing all these sad sad
The mod is actually supporting the person that shared someone's post without her permission
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pls does anyone know or can recommend a good drugs for chest pain ??

Kokaiye and others pls help out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
waistbead:

Ofcos and one among us here. She just created that moniker. This is really bad.

Oh it's not even a new moniker
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blissp99(f): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
voucher:

This your list is for good men that deserve it, the wicked ones don’t deserve it.. it’s this virtuous women talk that makes some women stay in bad marriages and end up frustrated or even dying..

THE KIND OF ADVICE THAT KILLED OSINACHI NWACHUKWU.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
formidablefunmi:

Check her profile it has bn active since 2012, except she bought old account which I don't know if it's doable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:
You are not pregnant, your wife or sister isn't expecting. Yet, you have been studying everybody here and even know how some people make comments and how they type? Seems like something someone with evil intentions would do. He want reach front page by all means ooo. Mamas, careful how you discuss somethings even bedroom matters because there are perverts and psychos roaming everywhere.
nice advice

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:

Babygirl, how you doing? I sent you an email pls reply.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sassy256:

Babygirl, how you doing? I sent you an email pls reply.
I don't know how I am doing jare. I have replied
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
formidablefunmi:

Yeah Baby is not a newbie,wen those momma's were screaming man man I was just grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blissp99(f): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
As for the lady that come to my mailbox this morning to insult me,to even think you just registered today,you must be a guess reading or a mama here who don't want to reveal herself. I will let it slide but your next message will determine if I will deal with you or not. I am not a fool.

Even when your hurtful words and insults made me shed tears,it made me stronger and determined not weak and helpless. Thank you

AUNTY YOU NEED SENSE NOT THESE STORIES.THE WOMEN HERE ARE ENCOURAGING YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Blissp99:

AUNTY YOU NEED SENSE NOT THESE STORIES.THE WOMEN HERE ARE ENCOURAGING YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
Pls where did I mention I don't have sense? Did I mention to anyone anywhere that I haven't pick the advice I needed?

The right thing by calling me a murderer? The right thing by asking me to fight my way and leave right now without proper plan? Pls everyone should leave me be.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I haven't seen your mail still waiting for it.
Kindly do not reply anyone again.
Pls send me a message on ....
Don't quote so I can delete the number afterwards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=waistbead post=112115643]

Yeah Baby is not a newbie,.

Definitely. It's someone who's use to everyone here. But that's cowardice if you ask me. Smh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sassy256 you can delete it. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mummytoo:

Cute good looking mama
Cannidian loud joy dey learn for your side

But wait ooo u did that heavy makeup u raise hand up for u, I can't fit cope with make up

Mummtoo joon ,I der slay oo grin grin ..@our facility i have preggy mommas so I have to lead by example grin grin.

Faithful God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
voucher:

You’re really flexing this pregnancy o, you’re the same person always posting yummy food abi? And now this beautiful slaying pictures, na you biko! You still have energy to makeup and wear bone straight �� i hope to have strength when i pass this phase o.. All the best ma’am ❤️

@Voucher joon,God will strengthen you in Jesus name Amen...Tanks kiss♥️
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Saintmary(f): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mummytoo:
Lemme just chip-in this
I love all the women here but please as virtuous women pls

1. Lets respect our husband, men love respect, they feel like kings when respected, respect in the areas of, cooking what he wants, keeping his clothes in the manner he loves and other little things that makes him happy

2. Communication: sometimes we women assume that he man knows (oh he sees it so he knows), no its not like that. Open your mouth and talk, talk politely, as for me I can shout and talk for one hour for him to get the message, but in all know when to talk and don't say things that will hurt both of you

3. Be quick to forgive: when beef happens be quick to resolve the issue, don't go on for days keeping malice, always look for solution quick and allow joy and peace in the home

4. Appreciate and compliment him: when last did u kiss your husband? When last did you tell him you love him? Please I beg us, appreciate him no matter what, tell him you see all his effort and you appreciate him, when he dresses up, tell him he looks cute make him happy

5. Free your heart: make sure you are happy, take yourself out, or take him out, even if its just an evening walk, or any karaoke place.

May God bless our homes and may we enjoy our marriages, there shall not be any separation or bad news.
We all will grow old in peace, joy, love and happiness with our kids and DH, may GOD help us. Amen

Your virtuous woman nonsense killed Osinachi.

Women have been kind enough in this country, if men are not ready to meet in the middle, women should stay put and stay beautiful.

Make posts for men and raise your sons better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Saintmary(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Like I said before,for me going out of the house to work it's 100% impossible. I can only earn in the comfort of my home

If you find it difficult to step out of your house without permission, you are being abused and held hostage.

Forget how much money he's spending on you, it's just a decorated cage you're living in.

When women like us talk, you scoff at us, see, I don't know the state of your health, but get out of that cage and find something doing for yourself because your son can never respect any woman, not even you, the way you're going.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:

whew!!! Tnk God u r okay cheesy... Thanks for posting... We love u mama flowergirl040 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
waistbead:

Ehn shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
pls... B okay oo abeg... Dey ve kuku yab us too wella but e no shake us... We muve!!! N yes pls dont tk any drugs 4 d chest pain... It will go... Kisses oo kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Saintmary:

If you find it difficult to step out of your house without permission, you are being abused and held hostage.

Forget how much money he's spending on you, it's just a decorated cage you're living in.

When women like us talk, you scoff at us, see, I don't know the state of your health, but get out of that cage and find something doing for yourself because your son can never respect any woman, not even you, the way you're going.
e yaff do... We don close chapter abeg

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
kokaiye:
pls... B okay oo abeg... Dey ve kuku yab us too wella but e no shake us... We muve!!! N yes pls dont tk any drugs 4 d chest pain... It will go... Kisses oo kiss
Alright. Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
I do understand this woman, and the truth is that nothing will ever change that type of man, not even his mother.

The best thing would be to hustle for something to do online, but I've seen such men and even that is not always possible for their women. If she's lucky, that will help her out. Then the next best thing is to train her children well. They will wipe your tears Inshallah. I know of some online writing gigs that pay directly to your account, but you will have to hide your earnings from him if you want to get somewhere. Nothing too stressful.

As for trolls, the best thing is that no one gives them a reply from the first post. I've had someone drag my pics and details here so I know how it feels, but silence from me and it never got farther than that.

Please can we help her all by ignoring them? It's not easy but lack of attention from anyone is their poison.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
kokaiye:
whew!!! Tnk God u r okay cheesy... Thanks for posting... We love u mama flowergirl040 grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
I do understand this woman, and the truth is that nothing will ever change that type of man, not even his mother.

The best thing would be to hustle for something to do online, but I've seen such men and even that is not always possible for their women. If she's lucky, that will help her out. Then the next best thing is to train her children well. They will wipe your tears Inshallah. I know of some online writing gigs that pay directly to your account, but you will have to hide your earnings from him if you want to get somewhere. Nothing too stressful.

As for trolls, the best thing is that no one gives them a reply from the first post. I've had someone drag my pics and details here so I know how it feels, but silence from me and it never got farther than that.

Please can we help her all by ignoring them? It's not easy but lack of attention from anyone is their poison.
Good afternoon. Yes online hustle is the best for now,so I can start saving up,no one has access to my account,so that's not a problem.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Saintmary(f): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
kokaiye:
e yaff do... We don close chapter abeg

Continue closing chapters, continue moving on with your lives, one day it will be your turn and people will close your chapter just like you are doing to others.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6554) (6555) (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: glorymill and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.