Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124538 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baby124: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
LholarB:
Gosshhh, where do I even start from? Wanted to jump and pass on mama @flowergirl040 post but for that slowpoke that lifted her story to start another thread and even had the audacity to call us senseless ( well it takes a senseless person to know one too)

See @baby124, you can actually pass your comment without been distasteful or calling us all sort of names here.
I was angry at the same time sad reading her story yesterday too, in fact I wish I could go get her wherever she was, yes, this was how I felt .
And from what I read here, she is willing and ready to help herself .. that’s why she spoke up in the first instance

So many mamas also proffered a solution , at the same time , encouraged and supported her emotionally ( yes , she needs it and that’s is part of what we do on this thread as a family ..it ain’t easy been pregnant and still be passing through horrifying marital issues like hers )

Do you even know what it took for her to come share her story here? I bet you don’t cos I am sure you don’t have blood running through your veins and dog have equally eaten your sense .

You should have waited here , so we would drag you to filth and back , instead of going to tell a story that isn’t yours to tell... olofo!

See mama flowergirl040, pLz keep speaking up , it’s the first step in emancipating yourself financially and emotionally, For a fact, I know everyone is here for you...
mama, just know you will be fine once you take that leap of faith in whatever decision you have decided or planning to do , forget the fear of the unknown... you go Dey ok las las
if you need a therapist / marriage counselor to talk to , I can refer a very good one for you!

My mamas, sorry o ..I know you guys said we should move pass the story but I just say make I pour out my mind as the thing dey do me for here !

To all my june mamas , we are almost there o , my tired is getting tired tho .. but the Lord is our strength.

You are obviously talking from a place of stark madness. All this about your mother! Olofo!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sassy256:

It's quite unfortunate my sister.
And worse still that these so called "advices" are coming from fellow women. So called 'woke' women that neither know how to talk nor feel any empathy for another person. It's well.

God will help us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
God abeg oo cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Smartriya:
BS.:
You see this man upstairs i neva see him kind o!
I want to say a big thank you to all wonderful mommas on here.
In the past couple of weeks i was on meds to manage early contractions.
On Saturday 9th April I and my family moved into a project we we working on( i didnt do anything stressful) my hubby did the moving.
By night i had the most painful back to back contractions. Told hubby i felt baby wasn't ready to wait any longer.
On Sunday had guest come in to visit by past midnight i had a membrane rupture. Small of my fluids started to pass. I checked into the hospital 10mins later and was giving steroids.

My doctor came in 7am to assess thgs and since i was booked to have a scheduled c-section for May 1st cos of plenty issues. He decided to go for an emergency csection cos the fluid would stop and then start to leak.

During the surgery the team lead had to ask his partner to leave me and help the nurse resuscitate my son...for a while tot we lost him but God Almighty showed up in his usual way. My son had asphyxia. All i heard was another nurse rush in to say the paediatrician just arrived. He was actually away on a trip and for some reason felt he needed to be around.

I'm gradually recovering, my son is off oxygen and phototherapy. We are homeeee!
so u finally ported to April. We are so happy to hear this good news. Congratulations. And thank God for the timely intervention. May ur LO always bring you joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is it only me? I feel like I don't like the wears I packed for when baby is coming home, and baby's first outfits. I had to buy another one few weeks back. Now I m thinking I should buy another one again I just don't feel satisfied yet. Am I getting it twisted

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
To everyone passing through hard times in their marriage I pray God will intervene, to those Mocking her I pray you won't be in her shoe, have you ever been in a situation where families are not supporting you? Financially you are down, you don't know what do because you have no option,you are not financially capacitated to take care of your children when you decide to leave a man bullying you.Let us all encourage her to stand well on her feet financially before treating the man's Bleep up, if she decides to leave today and watch her children suffer will she be happy? No. To me my children my life, I will do what so ever it takes for my children to be with me. If she decides to divorce the man today she might not win the custody of her children because the man will say she can't take care of them financially. So please if we can't help her let us not add to her sorrow, please I take God name beg you if you don't have anything good to say please waka pass my post or you choose the kind of thunder that will send you to hell because I did not quote anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
The lady in question has deactivated her account so wetin again? Nna na wa o...The people that mocked her are not even her to start with, me as a person was angry and sad when I saw her post but I am not having a perfect life so I did not advice her, the last time I talked to a close relative having issues with her husband she threatened to divorce him that I hate her husband for no reason and that God will blame me, I begged and vowed never to assist rather I'll just be looking with pains in my heart.. The reason for the outrage is because of Osinachi's case....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
miracletoday:
Is it only me? I feel like I don't like the wears I packed for when baby is coming home, and baby's first outfits. I had to buy another one few weeks back. Now I m thinking I should buy another one again I just don't feel satisfied yet. Am I getting it twisted
It's not only you oo, just take your eyes off it else you'll continue to buy and buy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Expectantmom:
As much as this thread is a family to most of us, please let's endeavor to hide some things in our BS because of some wicked silent readers looking for relevance and short fame.
My cappo, naso oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayo77: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't know what's your problem is?
If you can't proffer solution to someone's problem why adding to it? Your brain needed to be overhauled.

baby124:

You are obviously talking from a place of stark madness. All this about your mother! Olofo!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
See ehen as harsh as it sounds…it’s the truth…I didn’t want to put my mouth before cause it’s a sensitive topic…but common…you saw a dying baby and you went to prepare food instead of reporting to the necessary authorities…this is stupidity and not love..okay after you decided to stay with him…why are you on a pregnancy page looking for more children when you haven’t solved the issue with your husband…so you have them and sadly the same thing happens again…abeg abeg….it’s sad
cinderellashoes:

Stop it, you big bully. That's how horrible people like you discourage people from opening up to others. Shame on you.

@ Mama FlowerGirl040, don't deactivate your account, just report cowardly comments like this.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baby124: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
adedayo77:
I don't know what's your problem is?
If you can't proffer solution to someone's problem why adding to it? Your brain needed to be overhauled.

You are mad and you need to be chained. Mad dog. It is my problem you hear? Now kill yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pls you ppl should stop encouraging bad thing…there’s a time for tough love and this is it….she needs therapy…the abuse is glaring and needs to be fixed first before bringing a baby into the mix
Layormiii:
please don't cover up the person, drop the username let's help you teach the person some lesson

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
You said nothing but the truth…I have always thought it was a fake moniker gathering sympathy to beg for money..cause common what she writes is sickening…
baby124:

You are mad and you need to be chained. Mad dog. It is my problem you hear? Now kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pls when you see bad thing talk…in saner climates she and her husband would be arrested for murder
MorningStar233:
The lady in question has deactivated her account so wetin again? Nna na wa o...The people that mocked her are not even her to start with, me as a person was angry and sad when I saw her post but I am not having a perfect life so I did not advice her, the last time I talked to a close relative having issues with her husband she threatened to divorce him that I hate her husband for no reason and that God will blame me, I begged and vowed never to assist rather I'll just be looking with pains in my heart.. The reason for the outrage is because of Osinachi's case....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
You said nothing but the truth…I have always thought it was a fake moniker gathering sympathy to beg for money..cause common what she writes is sickening…
She's not trying to beg for money and She's not a scammer also. This platform was her only means to bare her soul because it's a faceless forum but now she has deactivated because of all the banters...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2022
I onced watched a documentary that shook me to my bones and I stopped watching CBS reality for a while. I will find the story and share the link, read at your leisure and if you still don't believe that woman's story, then it's your business. Nobody should mention me again, I have witnessed a man lock out his wife at midnight, four days after she put to bed. I have seen a lot of things and I have been scammed in the past, but it doesn't mean I will term everyone with an unbelievable story a scammer. Going to search for that link now.

Modified:
Have you heard about the J town massacre where thousands of people were murdered by their pastor because they believed they would go to heaven? Mothers surrendered their babies and children first and this evil man gave them kool-aid that has been poisoned. Read about this one too or once in a while, watch those reality crime stories and documentaries.

Link to J Town massacre (918) people were killed in one day. Still searching for the other link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jim-Jones&ved=2ahUKEwi-65m_l6T3AhXy_rsIHZyTCekQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1alUmA649m_UPuSl96nmSE

I don't remember the name of the man who committed the crime in the first story I wanted to share, and I am tired of using keywords to search so if you know this story, kindly provide the link as I watched the documentary in 2019 on CBS reality:
A brief summary

A man meets a woman who has a daughter who is 9 years and he starts to date her. They get married and he dotes on her and the daughter, paying special attention to the little girl until she began to see him as a demigod who could do anything. This man brainwashed the mother and said he was the messiah and he has been assigned to create a special bloodline by inbreeding his daughters and that when the world ends, he and his new bloodline will rule the world.

The woman who has been brainwashed, left her job and stopped reaching out to her family or friends. They moved to a new place where no one knew them and when the girl turned 15, the man said God asked him to marry the girl and start breeding the new bloodline. The man and the mother performed the wedding and then the girl became his wife. Soon, the mother dies and the man and the girl moves away to a new place. Their doors were always locked because he said the world had ended. At night, he would sneak out to steal food from dumpsters, so they were feeding on food that came from the dustbin. When someone starts to notice something fishy, in the middle of the night, he would blindfold the girl and they would move to a new place. Twenty years passes and they now had many children. The man started breeding his daughters and soon they had their own large occultic family where they believed their father was the messiah. The man told them whenever they see someone be wearing a blue uniform (policeman) they should all kill themselves and the family will reunite in heaven. Many years passes again and he now has grandkids from his own daughters and sometimes, he found some junkie women, brain washed them and brought them home too. His family grew so large that food from the dumpster wasn't enough anymore and he was growing old so they couldn't move every now and then. The man starts a new story and soon sends out his sons to go hustle and sometimes the wives were allowed to sneak out to get food or medicine. One day, the first wife, (the 15 year old) now a grandma slipped a note to a police woman, asking for help that they were being held hostage. She did it secretly because the other women were with her. When police came over, the other wives said she was a mad woman and the husband too said the woman was crazy. Police turned away at the door and when the crazy man went inside, the children already had out their guns to kill themselves (remember they were asked to do so if someone knocked on the door or they see someone wearing blue clothes)
The crazy man locked the first wife in the dungeon for days without food to teach her a lesson. One day, two of the nieces of the other wives who were also wives escaped and they came back for their children. They came with the cops to take their kids because the girls were wiser and realized they had been brainwashed for years. The wives were out, so when the children opened the door and the man saw the policemen, he grabbed a gun and shot seven of the children before the police could stop him.

Find this documentary if you can, my fingers are aching sad

Note: I never supported what Flower or her husband did, mine was not to chase her away so she could get help and that was what happened.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 4:59am On Apr 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:
I onced watched a documentary that shook me to my bones and I stopped watching CBS reality for a while. I will find the story and share the link, read at your leisure and if you still don't believe that woman's story, then it's your business. Nobody should mention me again, I have witnessed a man lock out his wife at midnight, four days after she put to bed. I have seen a lot of things and I have been scammed in the past, but it doesn't mean I will term everyone with an unbelievable story a scammer. Going to search for that link now.

Modified:
Have you heard about the J town massacre where thousands of people were murdered by their pastor because they believed they would go to heaven? Mothers surrendered their babies and children first and this evil man gave them kool-aid that has been poisoned. Read about this one too or once in a while, watch those reality crime stories and documentaries.

Link to J Town massacre (918) people were killed in one day. Still searching for the other link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.britannica.com/biography/Jim-Jones&ved=2ahUKEwi-65m_l6T3AhXy_rsIHZyTCekQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1alUmA649m_UPuSl96nmSE

I don't remember the name of the man who committed the crime in the first story I wanted to share, and I am tired of using keywords to search so if you know this story, kindly provide the link as I watched the documentary in 2019 on CBS reality:
A brief summary

A man meets a woman who has a daughter who is 9 years and he starts to date her. They get married and he dotes on her and the daughter, paying special attention to the little girl until she began to see him as a demigod who could do anything. This man brainwashed the mother and said he was the messiah and he has been assigned to create a special bloodline by inbreeding his daughters and that when the world ends, he and his new bloodline will rule the world.

The woman who has been brainwashed, left her job and stopped reaching out to her family or friends. They moved to a new place where no one knew them and when the girl turned 15, the man said God asked him to marry the girl and start breeding the new bloodline. The man and the mother performed the wedding and then the girl became his wife. Soon, the mother dies and the man and the girl moves away to a new place. Their doors were always locked because he said the world had ended. At night, he would sneak out to steal food from dumpsters, so they were feeding on food that came from the dustbin. When someone starts to notice something fishy, in the middle of the night, he would blindfold the girl and they would move to a new place. Twenty years passes and they now had many children. The man started breeding his daughters and soon they had their own large occultic family where they believed their father was the messiah. The man told them whenever they see someone be wearing a blue uniform (policeman) they should all kill themselves and the family will reunite in heaven. Many years passes again and he now has grandkids from his own daughters and sometimes, he found some junkie women, brain washed them and brought them home too. His family grew so large that food from the dumpster wasn't enough anymore and he was growing old so they couldn't move every now and then. The man starts a new story and soon sends out his sons to go hustle and sometimes the wives were allowed to sneak out to get food or medicine. One day, the first wife, (the 15 year old) now a grandma slipped a note to a police woman, asking for help that they were being held hostage. She did it secretly because the other women were with her. When police came over, the other wives said she was a mad woman and the husband too said the woman was crazy. Police turned away at the door and when the crazy man went inside, the children already had out their guns to kill themselves (remember they were asked to do so if someone knocked on the door or they see someone wearing blue clothes)
The crazy man locked the first wife in the dungeon for days without food to teach her a lesson. One day, two of the nieces of the other wives who were also wives escaped and they came back for their children. They came with the cops to take their kids because the girls were wiser and realized they had been brainwashed for years. The wives were out, so when the children opened the door and the man saw the policemen, he grabbed a gun and shot seven of the children before the police could stop him.

Find this documentary if you can, my fingers are aching sad

Note: I never supported what Flower or her husband did, mine was not to chase her away so she could get help and that was what happened.

But why are many men so evil and why are many women so foolish?

That second story is too horrifying to read, I don't think I will search it up. The Jtown one I already knew of it before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:02am On Apr 21, 2022
nahzyla:

But why are many men so evil and why are many women so foolish?

That second story is too horrifying to read, I don't think I will search it up. The Jtown one I already knew of it before.
The heart of man is wicked (both men and women) we can only vouch for ourselves as only we know our hearts.

P.s Am I the only one finding it hard to sleep? Yet very tired

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:

The heart of man is wicked (both men and women) we can only vouch for ourselves as only we know our hearts.

P.s Am I the only one finding it hard to sleep? Yet very tired

Na men worst pass biko

You had an exciting day, it's normal. Just relax on the bed, stretch out under fan, clear your head of thoughts. Sleep will come. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Pls you ppl should stop encouraging bad thing…there’s a time for tough love and this is it….she needs therapy…the abuse is glaring and needs to be fixed first before bringing a baby into the mix
how did I support bad thing ma? She said someone dropped her a mail insulting her and I said she should drop the person's username. Is insulting her the solution to her problem?

Moving on, please nobody should drag me in this matter again abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Pls when you see bad thing talk…in saner climates she and her husband would be arrested for murder

Most times that I talk the women end up seeing me as one who wants them out of their homes.... You can only help if the person allows you to

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Omakraid:

It's not only you oo, just take your eyes off it else you'll continue to buy and buy wink
Can baby wear sleepsuits when coming home Or it must be gender based outfits ? I am asking because I shopped neutral and that's because hubby keeps saying what if the scan gender changes �so I didn't buy alot of outfits ,I am just waiting for baby to land first.Omo I just confuse jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Good morning my belleful mama's, I actually tot dis matter would have die down o, but it is well, please anyone having dat mama's should reach out to her.... No one has a perfect life or marriage we are still asking for God's grace.

Team November wetin dey sup now? Me I will join team October o of u people don't come out from ur hiding place, thank God my Edd is 4th self.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Na wa o shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Vivi01:

Can baby wear sleepsuits when coming home Or it must be gender based outfits ? I am asking because I shopped neutral and that's because hubby keeps saying what if the scan gender changes �so I didn't buy alot of outfits ,I am just waiting for baby to land first.Omo I just confuse jare
Yes baby can wear sleepsuits when coming home. Shey they will even be sleeping sef grin cheesy.. Afterall, they will be wrapped
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Good morning my belleful mama's, I actually tot dis matter would have die down o, but it is well, please anyone having dat mama's should reach out to her.... No one has a perfect life or marriage we are still asking for God's grace.

Team November wetin dey sup now? Me I will join team October o of u people don't come out from ur hiding place, thank God my Edd is 4th self.

We are here o! I wish i can port to October sef cos I’m tired but my EDD is 19th though i will deliver earlier cos it will be CS.. do you still have morning sickness and have you registered for antenatal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2022
miracletoday:
no u r not... Same happened to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Happy morning to us all...
Many people are of the opinion in the pic below.. Check it out

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2022
voucher:

We are here o! I wish i can port to October sef cos I’m tired but my EDD is 19th though i will deliver earlier cos it will be CS.. do you still have morning sickness and have you registered for antenatal?

I'm here too. Feels like the journey is very very farrrrrr.

Same Edd with you I by Lmp.

Haven't registered yet I only take folic acid and it is not always because I'm always vomitting it out. I've been suffering from constipation ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Yes baby can wear sleepsuits when coming home. Shey they will even be sleeping sef grin cheesy.. Afterall, they will be wrapped
Thanks teamie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.