Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8171262 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6574) (6575) (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
I woke feeling a lot better, had a good night sleep as well. Seems d palmwine did some magic.

Me and hubby dey do count down like say na our first pikin grin . May mama's, hope u all have packed it bags ooooo. Congrats to all April mama's that have given birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeroPapas(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
jumyte29:
Congratulations to u @Neropapas, I pray the baby shall be a source of joy to the family....thanks for the interesting BS... You are such a sweet soul...

Awwwnnn... Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeroPapas(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
GracieN:

Beautiful birth story.. Congratulations NeroPapas..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeroPapas(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
TiffanyJ:

Your BS made me remember mine in October, 2019. Like your wife, my water broke without labor and cervice didn't open. After all the exercise I did without improvement, we had to go for emergency CS because fetal heartbeat was declining. My baby is two and a half years already and I'm back for my second missionary journey.
Congrats, papa

Awwwnnn good to know. Thanks so much. Congratulations on your 2nd blessing. May they grow to lighten the world and be a blessing to their generation wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
IamGreen1:

You're not alone o, your baby twin here is now a big sister to her brother of 4 month cheesy. Is God not wonderful!

Cc
Kokaiye and Khaffi2 una be later comer sef
cheesy cheesy Shey you see what I'm saying. We give God the glory. May our children keep being the coolness of our eyes. Motherhood is a wonderful journey, though stressful because those little ones ehnn embarassed May God answer all those waiting unto him for these joyful fruits

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeroPapas(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
pearlyboo:

Thank God for the timely intervention. This reminds me of me on April 2018.Welcome home crown prince. Thank God for safe delivery.

Yesso the story would have been..... God forbid. Thank you CP is thankful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=NeroPapas post=112295200]OK Una evening.. This is KingNeropapas aka DP, that is to say Daddy Phoenix grin... I wan share our BS!!!

Wow see me opening teeth while reading this. Nice BS. May God bless the newborn and his parents. Congrats papa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
1stymom:

Your baby issa big boy o!! grin

Haha.. Abi Na grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
kokaiye:
lol so not tru... I eat okra from beginning of my pregnancy to end, i stil had tears

Hehe...Afi suuru
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Never used any of the two but I know two brands that are very strong 'ever green' or 'LMV' those two brands are very durable though more expensive.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Layormiii:
teamie people here said that second one no dey last. The k cloth hanger? E dey quick break break.
Thanks alot teamie, noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
pearlyboo:

Pls dont buy it, I hv this at home n it's a total wreck now. Dear son started working on them at age 1 now I cant even mk heads or tails out of it. I know someone whose daughter clocked one ds month n she is doing similar things. If u can buy the other type dats longer, (dont know d brand name )bt it's more expensive abt 15k or so . If ur sure u will keep ur dear child away from this when he starts walking.....good luck! Me ayam not buying again ,na so we go use am until he scatter finish,except I see a good 2nd hand someone will do as give away or soleh
U mean I shdnt buy any of d two shey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
I bought d first hanger in exact colour since 2017 and I am still using it up till date, infact we still hanged DD clothes on it before leaving d house dis morning....
The wonderhome shey? Thanks alot ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good morning mamas, pls is the chi exotic made of coconut and pineapple safe for me to drink now or will it cause contractions due to the pineapple in it? I'm in my third trimester
Make I no lie, me I dey drink it attyms ooo bt not plenty. Hubby ll buy it and tell me it's not for me but ojukokoro ll carry me dere behind him and I ll drink small

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Glad to be here feeling and hearing from women in a similar situation smiley

Currently 13 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins.

Everything has been smooth so far except for the excruciating headaches that seem to have popped up towards the end of my first trimester

God's speed to everyone and congratulations to the latest mums

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
cinderellashoes:

That's not real pineapple, carry go grin grin cheesy cheesy
Ehn ehn, thank you jare. Make I no dey drink from behind again niyen o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Everything has been smooth so far except for the excruciating headaches that seem to have popped up towards the end of my first trimester

You're welcome to our wonderful gathering. Safe delivery and smooth waddle in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

The wonderhome shey? Thanks alot ma'am
I don't even remember d name but d blue hanger in d first pix
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mandela89:
Good day mama, I am in my 35 weeks, today at antenatal my bp is reading 140 and I did a urinalysis the result indicated a trace of protein in my urine. Please can anyone help me on how to reduce my bp and clear protein in my urine please
Mama, ur doctor should do the work of getting ur bp to normal. At this stage, ur bp should be seriously controlled to avoid stories.
Pls urgently see ur doctor

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

Ehn ehn, thank you jare. Make I no dey drink from behind again niyen o
I was drinking it steady all thru first trimester,na my water be DAT those days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
What does grade 1 posterior placenta means? The baby head is down already at 28 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
ladyrachy:
What does grade 1 posterior placenta means? The baby head is down already at 28 weeks.
I asked the question here too a month ago and no one answered grin grin I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just Google it.
At 28weeks my LO was head down and placental was posterior too.
You're good mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

welcome mama and I wish you a complication free journey kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
gracygem100:

Mama, ur doctor should do the work of getting ur bp to normal. At this stage, ur bp should be seriously controlled to avoid stories.
Pls urgently see ur doctor
she said I should come back on Saturday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
ladyrachy:

layormiiI:
I asked the question here too a month ago and no one answered grin grin I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just Google it.
You're good mama.

A posterior placenta means that your placenta has implanted onto the back of your uterus. This means that you have the advantage of feeling your baby's movements earlier and stronger as well as allowing the baby to get into the most optimum position for birth (spine at the top of your belly - anterior).
So you ladies are good.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Layormiii:
You're good mama
Thanks mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
novia22:

A posterior placenta means that your placenta has implanted onto the back of your uterus. This means that you have the advantage of feeling your baby's movements earlier and stronger as well as allowing the baby to get into the most optimum position for birth (spine at the top of your belly - anterior).
So you ladies are good.
Its true I felt my baby's most movement earlier on at 14 weeks I cud feel movement, by 16 weeks baby was kicking steadily,wen we reach 20 weeks na football field my uterus turn to.thanks mama for the info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
But the grade 1 placenta means what exactly?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
novia22:

So you ladies are good.
that's mama. I read about it too
My baby's been head down throuoght all the scans I've been doing. Hiahn!! He didn't even put head up or chnage leg to side at any point in time, just one position fah. Is it good? Tho they said it's nothing to worry about buy commoonn.. one position since o lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Layormiii:
that's mama. I read about it too
My baby's been head down throuoght all the scans I've been doing. Hiahn!! He didn't even put head up or chnage leg to side at any point in time, just one position fah. Is it good? Tho they said it's nothing to worry about buy commoonn.. one position since o lol
Hmm I can practically feel my baby's head down dre ooo.and if she's turning its very swift and she resumes same position, how I use know hmm I can't tell BT I feel the head down dre,doctor says next appointment dey will measure my cervix to be sure baby can pass thru the vaginal canal.he all said all was good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
ladyrachy:

Hmm I can practically feel my baby's head down dre ooo.and if she's turning its very swift and she resumes same position, how I use know hmm I can't tell BT I feel the head down dre,doctor says next appointment dey will measure my cervix to be sure baby can pass thru the vaginal canal.he all said all was good
a rachy mama grin grin grin don't worry after i.give birth I will be telling you dos and dont's, since I am one month ahead of you and will leave you here grin grin on a countdown level already aswear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
nancyij:
moms help me and thank God, i gave birth this morning, baby girl������,my water bust this morning, took hot bath that morning, rushed to maternity, the midwife checked me that i am 6cm,no sign of pains, na the woman put drip for me,30mins i gave birth, i thank God, i am feeling like were they pour very chilled water, for the rest mummys, God that did it for me will do it for you all, sharp delivery
Thank God.This is what we call super easy. May ur princess always bring u blessings. Thanks for d BA/BS.see u back here soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6574) (6575) (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.