Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149809 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:25pm On May 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Welcome grin grin grin, when is your EDD and do you know the gender yet? Other October mamas, oya ooo, come and register
We are 14 weeks today, Edd according to LMP is 31/10/22

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:29pm On May 02, 2022
1stymom:
Congratulations to all mamas and papas wey don born and Happy New month to everyone...

Mamas una no tell me say itchiness down there is part of the pregnancy package... I don cry tire... Wetin be the way forward? Although, I talk with my doctor he say make I use mycoten cream..
This is one of my preggy package, I experienced it with my first and also experiencing it now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2022
StarryV:

Present ma!
Yes! I've registered for antenatal since 12weeks, but tomorrow I will be registering in another hospital where I'll use for delivery.
Yes! I've been trying to be diligent in taking my routine drugs....
I also want to suggest that you add mama flo.wer0girl in our roll call o. She's our teamie, .....

I yaff talk too much o. Now hunger haff come again for the third time today. Who else is suffering excessive hunger like me? undecided
2nd Trimester should come and be going mbok. I haff see am finish

Thank you teamie, you're doing well yourself, well-done. For the hunger, hmmm no be only you waka come ooo, I'm in the same boat grin grin, add to that the body pains from being in any particular position for long...it's well, my only consolation is that the journey in front is now shorter than the one behind so we move cool
For Flowermama, I hv her contact, I'll ask her and add her if she accepts, will just edit her moniker a little, don't want to draw attention of those outsiders again incase someone searches for it.
As for supportive husband's, may God bless them for us.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
Blessedmum:

We are 14 weeks today, Edd according to LMP is 31/10/22

Congrats mama kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 02, 2022
Mandela89:
amen to your prayer my adorable cappo, everything to make delivery easy and peaceful on our delivery day the lord will provide them.
AMEN!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 4:04pm On May 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Welcome grin grin grin, when is your EDD and do you know the gender yet? Other October mamas, oya ooo, come and register
Blessedmum:

Welcome on board teamie

Thanks Great mamas in the house, I don't know the sex yet, I am going for scan this week hopefully! I Ve been feeling sick all through with severe vomiting and weakness! God will see us through Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GEJTILL2019(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2022
Good afternoon everyone.

My wife is 38 weeks pregnant.
1. what are the signs of early labor ?

2.what are the things she can do to help ease labor ?

3.how many hours does labor take ?

4. is the 44 Military Reference Hospital a good hospital to give birth ?

Thank you all !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:22pm On May 02, 2022
Abeg make I rant small

This is my 3rd pregnancy but it's like dis particular baby plan to treat my Fuckup wellaa, I don't remember having morning sickness up till this time in my previous pregnancies, at 13weeks+ I have vomited a total of 3times today, my precious 5alive puppy orange and fresh red apple just end up in the WC, headache and catarrh come join.... I think am hanging my boots after this o, two kids Don do me Abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 4:42pm On May 02, 2022
Blessedmum:

This is one of my preggy package, I experienced it with my first and also experiencing it now.

I wasn't informed o sis... I was thinking it is because I don't wear clothes o..not until I spoke with my Nurse and she assured me that it's normal.. That nothing will happen to my LO.. I am still experiencing it though but it's subsiding with the help of the cream... I can't wait for it to vanish...The feeling is something else... I just hope it doesn't stay long
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:24pm On May 02, 2022
Omakraid:
@ Image For us FTMs ....

Mama Kokaiye, I sight you, how's our baby doing?Ramadan Kareem to you and all our beloved Muslim mums on this forum... You all shall live to celebrate more in Jesus name..
i sight u too ma... How waddling? Baby is saying hi n Safe delivery to u all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:52pm On May 02, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Thanks Great mamas in the house, I don't know the sex yet, I am going for scan this week hopefully! I Ve been feeling sick all through with severe vomiting and weakness! God will see us through Amen!

Sorry kiss kiss and amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:55pm On May 02, 2022
1stymom:

I wasn't informed o sis... I was thinking it is because I don't wear clothes o..not until I spoke with my Nurse and she assured me that it's normal.. That nothing will happen to my LO.. I am still experiencing it though but it's subsiding with the help of the cream... I can't wait for it to vanish...The feeling is something else... I just hope it doesn't stay long
Mine lasted till I gave birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2022
Hi mamas. Abeg, any idea how to sterilize a breast pump? Can I use a microwave to sterilize?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:16pm On May 02, 2022
Thank God may yaff cum and it will go. Always happy if am checking my calendar because 5weeks be like 5days to me
Layormiii:
Team June AKA #TeamJuneforsupernaturalpregnancyanddelivery

May roll call!
Welcome to May my beautiful and wonderfuly teamies.
Yaaaayyyyy, just a month to go, can you believe it? This journey that seemed very long , from the BfP, to morning sicknesses, to second trimester, and now we are here, just a month from now we will be meeting our beautiful and handsome LO's. Isn't God a good God??
Thankful to God for keeping us this far, for keeping us going, through all the ups and downs, pregnancy no easy but God has been Faithful.

Congratulations to April mamas, thanks for giving us beautiful and insightful B.S. We had a very nice time with you all here and we pray that the Lord continue to keep you all, your babies and your families safe ijn. May everything that brings you all joy not turn to sorrow ijn . Miracletoday weldone, nah good cappo u be. Will surely miss you here.

May mamas, your long awaited month is here, grateful to God for keeping you all till this moment, we pray for a painless and easy delivery for all of you ijn. We await everyone's B.S.

June mamas please let's try and always reply our mentions whenever I check up on us, abeg, nah beg I dey beg us.
New members are still welcome .
This month, I encourage us to take our baby shopping, especially hospital list more seriously. May God provide for our needs ijn. If possible let's pack our hospital bags o, for those that will port to May so everything won't be in a rush. Let's try and get ready and put finishing touches this month. God bless us!

Mama twins slayinjo how body? Not heard from u in a while my love.

Let's continue to take our Prenatals, do small small exercise, eat healthy, pray, attend our antenatal and incase we notice any discomfort or pain (God forbid) do not hesitate to call your doctor's to complain.
God bless us all, there shall be no loss amongst us ijn.

Roll call::

1. Nyphemiett

2. Mysamuels ............ June19 ...... XY

3. Tohhan .................. June 8 ........ XY

4. Duduke ........…....... June 29........XY

5. Slayingjo ............... June 3 .............. XY XX

6. layormiii ............ June 9............. XY

7. Tomblessings .......June 1..... ....... XX

8. Abaksbaby

9. Hamzashaf99 ....... .. June 28

10. mzMerci ............XY

11. Darida ..................... June 16................ XY

12. Morrewhunmie ..... June 30 .............. XX

13. LholarB ..................... June ............... XY

14. Fumbaby: ................. June 26

Let's endeavor to drop our EDD and sex, I don't know if I didn't take note of some of us that have dropped theirs like mzMerci. Please be kind enough to drop it again mama.

#TeamJune For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery. #teamforeasydelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2022
Blessedmum:

Mine lasted till I gave birth

shocked Ewoooooooo!! Na beg I dey beg o as my journey just dey start... I never even near 3rd trimester not to talk of smelling delivery date... Chai!!

I dey pray make e just vanish this week... I don tire fa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:57pm On May 02, 2022
Team October

MAY ROLL CALL

Mama... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo

2. Cinderellashoes 24/10/22 team green

3. Aderebecca

4. Blessedmum 31/10/22

5. Tgirltemmy 4/10/22

6.Bloomingbud 26/10/22

7. MercyMercy 1/10/22

8. Sugarcoatted 29/10/22

9. AmNuhRegular (twins)

Other October mamas please supply your Edds and sex when you find out. I hope everyone is doing good?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2022
1stymom:

shocked Ewoooooooo!! Na beg I dey beg o as my journey just dey start... I never even near 3rd trimester not to talk of smelling delivery date... Chai!!

I dey pray make e just vanish this week... I don tire fa

When I had this problem in my first pregnancy, here are a few things that helped me.

1. Warm water with a little salt to wash down there.

2. Smash garlic and rub it there (very painful but instant relief)

3. And a cream, I will google the name to be certain because I am not sure now. I CAN'T REMEMBER. BUT number 2 is very effective and I learned it from a mama here in 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by He2nuholuwa(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2022
Expectantmom:

You didn't register with us mama. Kindly provide your EDD and LO's gender.

13/05
XX

PLEASE I ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH THE EBOOK SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH
itunnuoluwatope@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 7:26pm On May 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:

When I had this problem in my first pregnancy, here are a few things that helped me.

1. Warm water with a little salt to wash down there.

2. Smash garlic and rub it there (very painful but instant relief)

3. And a cream, I will google the name to be certain because I am not sure now. I CAN'T REMEMBER. BUT number 2 is very effective and I learned it from a mama here in 2020

God bless you ma'am... I will try all.. Thanks for coming to my aid... I will try that num 2.. I will endure.. Am I to insert inside the vj as well or just the surroundings?

I will also wait for the cream although my nurse prescribed mycoten maybe that's what you wanna try remember..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:46pm On May 02, 2022
kokaiye:
i sight u too ma... How waddling? Baby is saying hi n Safe delivery to u all cheesy
Amen ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
1stymom:

God bless you ma'am... I will try all.. Thanks for coming to my aid... I will try that num 2.. I will endure.. Am I to insert inside the vj as well or just the surroundings?

I will also wait for the cream although my nurse prescribed mycoten maybe that's what you wanna try remember..

Mycoten works but it is not as effective as the other cream which I got for 3k. Please don't insert since you are pregnant. Just smash and rub on the outer parts that are affected. Then wash off with warm water (put a little salt in the water)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 7:56pm On May 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Mycoten works but it is not as effective as the other cream which I got for 3k. Please don't insert since you are pregnant. Just smash and rub on the outer parts that are affected. Then wash off with warm water (put a little salt in the water)
is it cannesten cream?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:57pm On May 02, 2022
mummykyrti:
is it cannesten cream?

Yes!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy but I didnt insert it. Only rubbed on outer layers and it worked magic. Thanks mama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
1stymom:

Canesten cream (I got it from Vicky Marcy pharmacy but I am sure all pharmacies sells it.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Yes!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy but I didnt insert it. Only rubbed on outer layers and it worked magic. Thanks mama.
yes, it’s better than mycoten.. comes in cream and insert… ive kept the cream handy to rub whenever i feel itchiness because ttc and infection kolewerk��

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2022
GEJTILL2019:
Good afternoon everyone.

My wife is 38 weeks pregnant.
1. what are the signs of early labor ?

2.what are the things she can do to help ease labor ?

3.how many hours does labor take ?

4. is the 44 Military Reference Hospital a good hospital to give birth ?

Thank you all !

Hello papa,
1. There are different signs of early labour, I'll advise you check Google for them.

2. Lots of answers on Google for this too. She'll find helpful ones

3. Labour takes different forms in different individuals so how long it takes also differs. If you have read birth stories of women here, you will notice that it's different in everyone. Some labour for long while in some everything happens sharp sharp + delivery

Above all, you and your DW should do away with fear. Let her be open even as she expects easy labour and delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:02pm On May 02, 2022
mummykyrti:
yes, it’s better than mycoten.. comes in cream and insert… ive kept the cream handy to rub whenever i feel itchiness because ttc and infection kolewerk��

Lol and I also tried something but don't want to recommend although it worked. Hydrogen peroxide as feminine wash. I add a little, the cap into a bowl of warm water and used it to wash. It worked too but Canesten solved it faster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 8:08pm On May 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Canesten cream (I got it from Vicky Marcy pharmacy but I am sure all pharmacies sells it.)

Thank you... I appreciate you wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
He2nuholuwa:
Good morning waddling wonderful mamas....the lord that has started this good work will finish it.

I have come back to report myself...though phone hasn't been my thing since oo..no me be na condition..
By God's grace we will all share our BS soon
TO ALL TEAM PERFECTION GOD WILL DELIVER US SPEEDILY

PLEASE I NEED THE BOOK SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH
itunnuoluwatope@gmail.com
Fellow mamas pleeeeeasee send to me
Good evening Ma,
Sent as requested.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 9:30pm On May 02, 2022
[quote author=Dbryan post=68865744][/quote]
Capo I am team September, 9/9/2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:36pm On May 02, 2022
Can one know the sex of their baby earlier than 20 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 11:15pm On May 02, 2022
Pls where can we get them?
TheNatureNurse:

Try and Get Ideal Postpartum Tea and Ideal Lactation Cookies.... And Thank Me Later....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.