Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197106 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pearlyboo(f): 8:19am On May 01, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,
I was a member of this thread in 2018 and had my baby, I got pregnant again last year with my second baby but unfortunately lost my baby after birth in January this year.
The holy spirit has been ministering to me to give out everything I bought to a mother in need, so I am ready to do that but i need someone who is really in need and has not bought a single thing so i can give them all I have.
But i will need the group's help in choosing who i should give them to, i have things like car seat, dryer etc and other neccessities. Please anybody can reach out to me with the best way to choose or if there is already someone on this thread who needs it please let me know.
May you all deliver safely in Jesus name.

May God comfort you and give u double for your trouble. God bless n keep you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:46am On May 01, 2022
Who is cutting onions on this thread. All this handing over and receiving ceremony wanto make me cry. Thank God for April, micracletoday you should be a secretary,ahhhh such detailed presentation. I love you. God bless all April mamas and their babies .

June roll call loading, I still dey stretch ontop bed
Happy new month Mama's

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2022
Team June AKA #TeamJuneforsupernaturalpregnancyanddelivery

May roll call!
Welcome to May my beautiful and wonderfuly teamies.
Yaaaayyyyy, just a month to go, can you believe it? This journey that seemed very long , from the BfP, to morning sicknesses, to second trimester, and now we are here, just a month from now we will be meeting our beautiful and handsome LO's. Isn't God a good God??
Thankful to God for keeping us this far, for keeping us going, through all the ups and downs, pregnancy no easy but God has been Faithful.

Congratulations to April mamas, thanks for giving us beautiful and insightful B.S. We had a very nice time with you all here and we pray that the Lord continue to keep you all, your babies and your families safe ijn. May everything that brings you all joy not turn to sorrow ijn . Miracletoday weldone, nah good cappo u be. Will surely miss you here.

May mamas, your long awaited month is here, grateful to God for keeping you all till this moment, we pray for a painless and easy delivery for all of you ijn. We await everyone's B.S.

June mamas please let's try and always reply our mentions whenever I check up on us, abeg, nah beg I dey beg us.
New members are still welcome .
This month, I encourage us to take our baby shopping, especially hospital list more seriously. May God provide for our needs ijn. If possible let's pack our hospital bags o, for those that will port to May so everything won't be in a rush. Let's try and get ready and put finishing touches this month. God bless us!

Mama twins slayinjo how body? Not heard from u in a while my love.

Let's continue to take our Prenatals, do small small exercise, eat healthy, pray, attend our antenatal and incase we notice any discomfort or pain (God forbid) do not hesitate to call your doctor's to complain.
God bless us all, there shall be no loss amongst us ijn.

Roll call::

1. Nyphemiett

2. Mysamuels ............ June19 ...... XY

3. Tohhan .................. June 8 ........ XY

4. Duduke ........…....... June 29........XY

5. Slayingjo ............... June 3 .............. XY XX

6. layormiii ............ June 9............. XY

7. Tomblessings .......June 1..... ....... XX

8. Abaksbaby

9. Hamzashaf99 ....... .. June 28

10. mzMerci ............XY

11. Darida ..................... June 16................ XY

12. Morrewhunmie ..... June 30 .............. XX

13. LholarB ..................... June 9............... XY

14. Fumbaby: ................. June 26

Let's endeavor to drop our EDD and sex, I don't know if I didn't take note of some of us that have dropped theirs like mzMerci. Please be kind enough to drop it again mama.

#TeamJune For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery. #teamforeasydelivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CuddleJoy(f): 10:41am On May 01, 2022
Thanks

We have surely ported to May. Fingers crossed.

miracletoday:
APRIL BIRTHS SUMMARY
We thank God for granting us safe deliveries;It was indeed an eventful April. infact we can't thank God enough as we had quite a number of CS births.We have come to return all glory to God, for no mother was lost.

Mamas pls accept our summary o like this,my spirit is willing but I still dey recovery room.

PORTEES TO MARCH
1. GenyEbere...EDD 16th April, BA/Bs seen
2. Cabasaa03. EDD 9th..DOB 30th march BA/BS seen

PORTEES  FROM MARCH
1.Dsnoni EDD:29/03 DOB:8th April  BA seen

APRIL BIRTHS
1. Toopee.: EDD:6th  DOB:1st. BA/ BS seen
2.Ovalrose: DOB:1st
3.Phaya: EDD: 3rd DOB: 1st BA seen
4.BeautyUche: EDD:13th, DOB 5th BA seen
5.AyoolaJumoke: EDD: 3rd DOB:6th BA seen
6 Iwinne  EDD:4th DOB:6th BA /Bs seen
7.NeroPapas.: Edd 16th, DOB 11th BA/BS seen
8.ChizziCindy: EDD 21,DOB 18th BA/BS seen
9.Comanche..EDD26th...DOB29TH BA seen
10.Nancyij: EDD.13th. DOB 26th BA/BS seen
11.Miracletoday.: EDD22nd  DOB 27th BA seen

PORTEES FROM MAY
1.Smartriya DOB 11th April EDD 15TH MAY BA/ bs seen
2.Niyya  DOB 29th  BA/BS seen
3.Ladyfair...DOB 21st EDD6TH May BA/BS seen

Awaiting News from
1.CuddleJoy.......... 29th.......XX
2..Orimipe...............24th ......XX
3. Jumyte29............26th.......XY 

To our dear GenyEbere,tho your heart may break now, I pray God to give you that comforting peace that only Him cn give.May your older children give you more fulfilment than you v prayed for.

To the mamas that have births in April, May our joy over their births last forever.
To remaining mamas, Congratulations on the oncoming births of your babies. May God make it easy for you.
To all Mamas TTC ,our set time has come. This month will mark the end of delays.
For it is written about Us,  None shall be barren in the land
To our belleful Mamas, esp June and May, we leave u in God's hands.He will make your testimonies full.
To all the great mothers who usually come to answer our concerns you all truly amazing.May God enlarge your world.
Tor, To those who have big experience but wont help us out,but are mighty enough to blow smoke, when we act like babies,may your 3D glass neva break.
To all those who are yet to submit BS, please do. By doing so, u have helped solve someone's problem now or in the future.

I am handing over to May Çappo, Expectantmom, none shall be missing in your ship.it will be easier deliveries for you all

TeamApril2022 #TeamBlessedBabies #TeamGodGotUs #sharp sharp delivery#Easy birth
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2022
MorningStar233:
May is finally here, all Glory to God almighty..there shall be no loss of any sort in our lives by the special grace of God .Amen

Amen. Happy New month mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:57am On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:
TEAM MAY A.K.A TEAMPERFECTION!!!

MAY ROLL CALL!

First off, I want to wish us a happy new month and Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim sisters, may we all have reasons to be grateful to God Almighty always.

However, congratulations to our porters to April, we are glad you all gave birth successfully and we are thankful to God Almighty that both mothers and babies are alive, healthy and bouncing in the Lord's blessing. May your joy never be cut short in Jesus might name.

Consequently, I am glad we had new mamas register with us teamperfection therefore we are happy for the lord has increased us in every aspect of our lives. Father Lord, we thank you for the journey thus far because it is not by our power nor might that we have come to the month of perfection but for your mercy and favor that you have shown us, accept our thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name. Though it seemed far(at least for me), you gave us live, strength, courage and every other things necessary for easy waddling.

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bags must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a point of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Let the BAs and BS begin in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
May our deliveries by swift and complication free in Jesus name.

NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks .......................XY..................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...........XY..................20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ..............XX.................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair.....XX..BS (✓)...BA(21/4/22)7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ..................XY....................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .......XX...................23/5/22

9. MGeey ........................XY........................

10. Niyyah.....XY.......BA(29/4)...BS(✓).....4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ...........................................7/5/22

12. GracieN .............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX......................7/5/22

14. MamDG ....................XX....................21/5/22

15. Yinbridge................XY......................31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX......................23/5/22

19. Smartriya.......XY BA(11/4/22)........15/5/22

20. Uche23...................XX........................3/5/22

21. Gifted21.................XY.............UNSPECIFIED

22. Viking07.................XY.....….........…..13/5/22

23. Khaffi2.......UNKNOWN...................3/5/22

24. Ifeadebola.............XX.......................18/5/22

Team May for perfect delivery!!!

Present able Cappo. We are coming out happily and victoriously. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 11:03am On May 01, 2022
Any Team October? grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:28am On May 01, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama the kicking is now more like punching,and she's intelligent o if u are tapping the tummy she will be quiet the moment u stop its like wen a footballer wants to take a shot with the ball. Na so she go kick me hard, later na down she go shook herself especially wen hunger strikegrin
This is a summary of what my princess is doing to me. My boys were not like this. She should sha do all the playfulness inside here and be gentle when she comes out grin. Counting down already.
Happy new month to my May mamas. It’s our month of swift and easy delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:44am On May 01, 2022
MGeey:

Abeg leave that pregnacare and its low iron ish jor. Baby that will have hair will have.

Congratulations Niyyah. God bless you and yours.

Our expectantmom cappo, howdy? sorry i have been missing in action. Working at a 8 to 6, taking care of a 6 and 2 year old with no househelp, running a post graduate programme at NOUN and hubby only being around at weekends hmmm, i salute myself. I was hoping Dr. will book me for CS 3rd week of May but he's shifting me to last week. God has the wheel.
Weldon mama, This is me, this ASUU strike gave me a relief cos my PGD is at unilag and it’s so stressful cos those lecturers treat us almost like undergraduates during our every evening weekdays lectures. God will see us through. Doctor schedule me for Mid May. My finger is crossed and I know God will perfect everything for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Any Team October? grin

Welcome grin grin grin, when is your EDD and do you know the gender yet? Other October mamas, oya ooo, come and register

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 12:04pm On May 01, 2022
Niyyah:
My BS
This was an eventful pregnancy for me. I'll try to keep it as comprehensive as much as possible.
We decided to start trying for baby no 3 after our youngest 4th birthday. It took a few months before it finally happened.
My first trimester was a very calm one, I had mild nausea, vomited like 3times and I could eat the food for the whole house!!
2nd Trimester came, and at exactly 17weeks, I woke up with some nasty chicken pox rashes, I had no idea how I contracted it at all, probably at work and it wasn't what I had as a child too, so it was such a dangerous one for my baby, apparently the baby can be born with so many defects because of the virus, so I was moved from my community midwife to the consultant team at the hospital, as soon as the spots scabbed over. I started having monthly scans and extra checks just to be sure my baby wasn't affected by the virus and thankfully everything looked OK. Then at 24 weeks, I caught covid again! Kolohun shaanu! It was a very horrible cold, headache, blocked nose and every joints in my body were sore. I was so sad as I didn't know why everything was happening during the pregnancy �.
Covid done and gone, third trimester came with the pains/waddling and discomforts, then I started getting extremely thirsty, like I could drink LOTS of water in a day! I told my midwife at my next appointment and she sent me for a GTT ( glucose tolerance test) and when the result came back positive for gestational diabetes, it was as if my freedom and pregnancy was snatched away from me!! My sugar level was so high which was very bad for me/ baby as so many things could go wrong during the pregnancy/ childbirth, if my levels wasn't managed. Especially when I was told about the risk of shoulder dystocia/ stillbirth and all, it was so overwhelming.
I had an appointment with the diabetic team, where I had a chat with a dietician on my diet and food that I need to start eating, I had to cut all sugars from my diet and I was given my glucose monitor, where I had to be jabbing my fingers and be checking my sugar levels 4times a day! So my freedom to eat whatever I wanted was snatched away from me at 28weeks.
I cried so much the first time I did the finger prick as it was just too much for me. Dh went grocery shopping and I started my GD( gestational diabetes) diet the next day. At this point, I asked God for strength and put everything in his capable hands.
For weeks I was eating the same food everyday, and despite everything, my sugar levels were fluctuating so I was started on Metformin and as the pregnancy was progressing, my levels started rising again around 37weeks ish so I had no choice than to let the diabetic team know and I was started on night time Insulin at 38weeks.

After my 36weeks growth scan, induction was discussed as they were worried the baby could get too big if I reached 40weeks and there was a risk of shoulder dystocia. We agreed on me, getting induced at 40weeks exactly but to have stretch and sweep from 38weeks. The first one didn't work as my cervix was posterior and thick, so I started walking, doing more house chores and bouncing loads on my birth ball as I was hoping that could make a difference. Fortunately, when I went for my second sweep on the 28th April, my midwife was able to give me a nice sweep and contractions started few hours later. I still wasn't sure if it was the real deal starting, so I decided to manage and see if there'll be a progress. I couldn't sleep at all during the night because of how painful the contractions were, and when we woke up for Suhur( Ramadan pre dawn meal), I had to call the maternity triage unit and was asked to come in ASAP. When I got there and I was examined, the midwife said I was already 6cm! But my contractions were still irregular and sac was still intact. When the drama started, I asked for some sort of pain relief so I was given gas and air, which took an edge off the pain. It wasn't enough for me as the contractions were getting more intense, so I asked for for an epidural and before they could call the anesthesiologist, the midwife decided to check me and saw that I was fully dilated so it was too late for any epi. My sac was broken and after pushing for almost 47mins( wallahi), my prince came out, very chunky, screaming his lungs out, weighing 3.79kg! And every pain, tears, needle pricks, insulin injections, all the aches, the tears, the fears and the emotional roller coaster floated away like it never happened. I calculated it and saw that I jabbed my fingers more than 250 times during the course of my GD diagnosis, and that's minus the insulin I had to inject on my thigh every night as well. Kasha ma dupe.
Alhamdulillah Robbil ahlameen.
I wish all the waddling mamas easy and swift deliveries. May Allah Azzawajal answer all the prayers of our gtc mamas. Gbogbo wa lama Jere omo wa lagbara olohun. Aameen
Cappo@Expectantmom.
Congratulations mama. To God only be the glory.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TheNatureNurse(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2022
Niffy123:
Good evening mama's in the house, pls am a ftm ND I just gave birth two weeks through cs but my breast is nt supplying enough milk to feed my baby, I just have to be using supplement for my baby. Pls what can I do to increase milk supply?

Try and Get Ideal Postpartum Tea and Ideal Lactation Cookies.... And Thank Me Later....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 12:31pm On May 01, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,
I was a member of this thread in 2018 and had my baby, I got pregnant again last year with my second baby but unfortunately lost my baby after birth in January this year.
The holy spirit has been ministering to me to give out everything I bought to a mother in need, so I am ready to do that but i need someone who is really in need and has not bought a single thing so i can give them all I have.
But i will need the group's help in choosing who i should give them to, i have things like car seat, dryer etc and other neccessities. Please anybody can reach out to me with the best way to choose or if there is already someone on this thread who needs it please let me know.

The good Lord that saw me through TTC will see you through and bless your womb again

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 1:00pm On May 01, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,

I am in need if baby items too. Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:15pm On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

MAY ROLL CALL!

First off, I want to wish us a happy new month and Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim sisters, may we all have reasons to be grateful to God Almighty always.

However, congratulations to our porters to April, we are glad you all gave birth successfully and we are thankful to God Almighty that both mothers and babies are alive, healthy and bouncing in the Lord's blessing. May your joy never be cut short in Jesus might name.

Consequently, I am glad we had new mamas register with us teamperfection therefore we are happy for the lord has increased us in every aspect of our lives. Father Lord, we thank you for the journey thus far because it is not by our power nor might that we have come to the month of perfection but for your mercy and favor that you have shown us, accept our thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name. Though it seemed far(at least for me), you gave us live, strength, courage and every other things necessary for easy waddling.

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bags must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a point of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Let the BAs and BS begin in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen to all the prayers my able cappo.. Thank God for seeing us this far and cos He will see us through..

I remember that first post where you asked of May mamas and I said maybe MS is still holding them down grin. It looked very far then but here we are counting down.. May God provide all that we need before during and after the births of our LOs..

May mamas I heart you all, plenty love from me to you all

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 1:36pm On May 01, 2022
Happy new month to my fellow preggy mamas

I was team may last year

I don carry another belle come grin

layormiii please add me to team June

Edd June 26

Anyways I wish I can birth this month

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2022
Fumbaby:

I was team may last year

Edd June 26

welcome mama.. infact you deserve a special sit. Don't worry, forget about the Pali biscuits and kunu fine you're meant to pay for coming late. U try gaaaaniii, u and daddy baby try gaani ha kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 2:04pm On May 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen to all the prayers my able cappo.. Thank God for seeing us this far and cos He will see us through..

I remember that first post where you asked of May mamas and I said maybe MS is still holding them down grin. It looked very far then but here we are counting down.. May God provide all that we need before during and after the births of our LOs..

May mamas I heart you all, plenty love from me to you all
It looked far but here we are. Amen to all your prayers and I'm happy we shall all rejoice soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 2:11pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:
welcome mama.. infact you deserve a special sit. Don't worry, forget about the Pali biscuits and kunu fine you're meant to pay for coming late. U try gaaaaniii, u and daddy baby try gaani ha kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:16pm On May 01, 2022
Fumbaby:

I was team may last year

Edd June 26

Haaaa
After 3-4months u nack am enter
Welldone ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 2:23pm On May 01, 2022
Mummytoo:

Haaaa
Welldone ma

Na God ooooohhhh after TTC for 6years, God decided to bless me back to back grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 2:27pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:

May roll call!
Yaaaayyyyy, just a month to go, can you believe it? This journey that seemed very long , from the BfP, to morning sicknesses, to second trimester, and now we are here, just a month from now we will be meeting our beautiful and handsome LO's. Isn't God a good God??
Thankful to God for keeping us this far, for keeping us going, through all the ups and downs, pregnancy no easy but God has been Faithful.

Congratulations to April mamas, thanks for giving us beautiful and insightful B.S. We had a very nice time with you all here and we pray that the Lord continue to keep you all, your babies and your families safe ijn. May everything that brings you all joy not turn to sorrow ijn . Miracletoday weldone, nah good cappo u be. Will surely miss you here.

May mamas, your long awaited month is here, grateful to God for keeping you all till this moment, we pray for a painless and easy delivery for all of you ijn. We await everyone's B.S.

June mamas please let's try and always reply our mentions whenever I check up on us, abeg, nah beg I dey beg us.
This month, I encourage us to take our baby shopping, especially hospital list more seriously. May God provide for our needs ijn. If possible let's pack our hospital bags o, for those that will port to May so everything won't be in a rush. Let's try and get ready and put finishing touches this month. God bless us!

Let's continue to take our Prenatals, do small small exercise, eat healthy, pray, attend our antenatal and incase we notice any discomfort or pain (God forbid) do not hesitate to call your doctor's to complain.

1. Nyphemiett

8. Abaksbaby

10. mzMerci

13. LholarB ..................... June ............... XY

Let's endeavor to drop our EDD and sex, I don't know if I didn't take note of some of us that have dropped theirs like mzMerci. Please be kind enough to drop it again mama.

I hail you my able cappo. Thank you for the work. You are doing your job well.
God is helping us to keep pushing.

Pls o is it normal to feel pains in anus after poo? It's as if baby is dwelling there.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 2:29pm On May 01, 2022
Fumbaby:

I was team may last year

Edd June 26

You're welcome ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 2:32pm On May 01, 2022
grin cheesy sex is xy. That edd get comma cos I’m having a CS. My initial surgery date was moved forward during my last antenatal due to my medical history. I don’t know what to expect in my next antenatal. By God’s grace, I’ll share my story when my son arrives.
I’m seriously counting down with all my strength. I just dey eat everything in sight cos I get so hungry now. I’m buying the rest of my baby things this week so I’ll pack my bag and have it handy.

Layormiii:

May roll call!

1. Nyphemiett

8. Abaksbaby

10. mzMerci

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 2:34pm On May 01, 2022
Fumbaby:

I was team may last year

Edd June 26

God, this is the kind of anointing I want.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 2:39pm On May 01, 2022
Trippleblessing:

So shall it be in Jesus name

But super stressful

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 2:40pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:

May roll call!

1. Nyphemiett

8. Abaksbaby

10. mzMerci

I don't how God did it but I'm grateful �
My dance for church self was special!
The baby scan said was just fluid, doc said I should meet nurses to help me flush it out..my baby girl is kicking in there to the glory of God! Hallelujah

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

MAY ROLL CALL!

Amen to all our prayers.

May God see us through.

The time is finally here. It feels just like yesterday.

It will be good news upon good news

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 3:01pm On May 01, 2022
Congratulations to all mamas and papas wey don born and Happy New month to everyone...

Mamas una no tell me say itchiness down there is part of the pregnancy package... I don cry tire... Wetin be the way forward? Although, I talk with my doctor he say make I use mycoten cream.. I am so tired fah.....

Any other solution to hasten the healing process I go happy o cos the feeling is bad.. Thank una

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:31pm On May 01, 2022
Duduke:

I don't how God did it but I'm grateful �
My dance for church self was special!
The baby scan said was just fluid, doc said I should meet nurses to help me flush it out..my baby girl is kicking in there to the glory of God! Hallelujah
hallelujah!
Your testimony shall be permanent IJn. Indeed it is a great one and we can't wait for you to share it all when your LO is finally here.
Me sef I dance gan in the presence of my creator today, was so happy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:35pm On May 01, 2022
Trippleblessing:

mama you say whaaaattt? grin grin grin see I am even running away from baby dance till the next maybe 3 years sef grin grin grin grin walai anything that start with p and end with t (pregnant) I no wan hear again after this one till next 3 years oo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2022
Mummytoo:

Haaaa
Welldone ma
we are expecting your BfP soon o. Including expectantmum trippleblessing and miracletoday . Ladyrachy own sure grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.