Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158998 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:14pm On May 07, 2022
Layormiii:
June mamas, shey what I see in my paiiinnttt is sweat right? Like by the two sides. Is just normal sweat from maybe the tightness of the paiinnnts. It happens shey? I am a FTM, make una no ves, I ask questions about everything
Me that was not having discharge all thru second trimester my own just start now I feel wet down dre always checking my tights now. But still I no gree wear pant ooo its even making me feel like baby dancing sefgrin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
novia22:

My sister naturally pregnant women sweat more than normal human beings because we aren't normal......secondly, we discharge more than normal women do cos of the hormonal war going on inside of us...

So whether it's sweat or discharge...all na follow come...Just change and shower as often as possible to feel clean and comfy with yourself .......and incase DH decides to take an unannounced dive....
Make nobody shock anybody... grin cool
thanks mama...
Dh no fit take any dive again ooo, I fit slap am if e touch me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
ladyrachy:

Me that was not having discharge all thru second trimester my own just start now I feel wet down dre always checking my tights now. But still I no gree wear pant ooo its even making me feel like baby dancing sefgrin
you should atleast be sitting on a wrapper, so you won't be dropping discharge everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Loool October 31st is what they gave me ooh.. Thank you my dear for the welcome.

I'm beginning to think the itchiness is from my soap, I recently started using this Kojie san soap and I heard its good for hyperpigmentation but it's also very delicate on skin

Maybe you should try a new soap. Sorry kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
Blessedmum:

Thanks cappo, I will give the method a try.
You are welcome kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:

This is my first time there o, just praying I made the right decision.

Is there anyone around you who can confirm if it's a good hospital? You can drop the name here so other mamas can help you confirm.. May the Lord perfect everything that concerns you and your baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 8:40pm On May 07, 2022
Good evening mamas, please can I get a rough estimate for baby things. I'm a first time mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:52pm On May 07, 2022
Layormiii:
you should atleast be sitting on a wrapper, so you won't be dropping discharge everywhere grin
Lol I only wear these singlet gown make e dey stain am, as for pant I av hidden them all till I born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:09pm On May 07, 2022
Please who has used this and Amoxicillin capsule before during pregnancy

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 9:38pm On May 07, 2022
Layormiii:
thanks mama...
Dh no fit take any dive again ooo, I fit slap am if e touch me

Lmao......so for you now na no show till Touch down.....Omo you strong oooo.
Me wey body dey sweet me as if I dey inside bag of sugar.....
I shamelessly need the pwick and will go for it anytime. My shameless Cross!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 9:57pm On May 07, 2022
voucher:
Has anyone delivered her baby without knowing the sex of the baby? Like, telling the sonographer not to reveal the gender #TeamSurprise baby
I’m thinking of doing that o, Lool! But I don’t know if i can hold on for that long , please i need ginger from people who have done it ..

I did with my 3rd baby. Discovered the sex the day I birthed him. The surprise was worth it. But it wasn't easy sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:23pm On May 07, 2022
MorningStar233:

Amen oooo, I'm just waiting to see if my LO will change mind and come early.
Anything can happen oo since your edd is later.. continue to stay active and exercise..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
Expectantmom:

Wo teamie, that my tired is tired is an understatement. I mean LO is just adding weight abi what can cause the heaviness now that I'm even begging him to please come out. Me I don't even walk like a penguin I walk like an old woman with serious case of rheumatism but all in all God has been faithful and the journey ahead is less compare to where we are coming from.
Hope you're fine too? I know you've passed your EDD but I know everything works together for those who believe in Him and we all shall celebrate soon.
On a lighter note, I think our little ones want to come very close to each other's EDD.
Today is my edd oo, I've only been feeling cramps and nausea but my cervix is beginning to open cos I had a membrane sweep today.. I pray it doesn't take too long oo as I'm tired of pushing. Amen to the prayer

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
Vivi01:

Today is 7th o teamie,what is your LO saying na
She's enjoying inside there oo giving me slight signs like stomach cramps, nausea, slight diarrhea with the painless Braxton Hicks ooo.. I've Shaa had a sweep done today and I'm feeling the Hicks getting stronger bits by bits. I just pray it doesn't take too long

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:47pm On May 07, 2022
mjblinks:

Amen. ME I am tired even when is not my eed yet. But I am just worried about the weight. But all the same God is in control and our testimony is sure. Is it compulsory for all ftm to have virginal examination when you have not reach your eed?
Amen ooo, just be calm ehn baby will come out fine. Your LO may come before then sef.... About the vagina examination, I've never had one until when the sweep was done on me today and I think it's supposed to be done to check if you are dilating. What did your hospital say about it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:53pm On May 07, 2022
ladyrachy:

Yes oo mine is in two weeks time next appointment, God pls take control
You mean vaginal examination? Please what's it for?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 11:57pm On May 07, 2022
Dear Husbands and Wives:

When you're due to deliver a baby or in labour. Pls take a birthing partner with you, did you hear me?
Take a birthing partner with you.

Study the hospital exit doors and put a name to the faces of the nurses.

Secondly, tell the nurses that you don't want your baby to be taken away from the delivery room. Once they cut the umbilical cord hold your baby jen jen..... I know the pains! I know every, but hold the baby jen jen.... Never let go.

Thirdly, if you're having CS, pls take a birthing partner with you, tell the doctor you don't want the nurses to wash the baby. Tell your doctor to hand over the baby to your birthing partner.

Washing of new baby is not compulsory in UK. The midwives in UK don't wash the baby that day. Nne don't panic.

In Lagos, my friend sister gave birth to a baby boy this morning, she saw her baby and made a mental note of her baby, while the midwife went away with the baby to wash the baby, she came back with a baby girl that looked like a two weeks old baby girl.

But God we serve was awake....the nurse mistakenly came back with wrapper that is not hers.... And they found out the baby had this local tangerine(local eye liner) in her eyes which means the baby is not her baby. All her scans has shown it's a boy they were expecting.

Her husband was first to spot the eye tangerine and gave the nurse a sound slap to produce his baby. He called his elder brother who is a lawyer in Lagos to come with people.... Within 20 minutes his brother and their friends has filled the hospital. The nurse said is the matron that asked her to replace the baby with the baby in the Chief matron office. The matron is denying telling the junior nurse anything.

The matron was given a beating of her life now. They are involving police and must go to court. The doctor on duty is claiming innocent....Her baby has been returned to her. They are home now.

Dear women: As you dey push your baby, biko don't start crying and leave your baby with nurses. Endure the pains and tell them to hand over your baby that you want to bond with the baby first.

Tell them to leave your baby with you that you don't want to wash your baby. If possible conduct DNA before leaving the hospital, just to make sure you're taking your real baby home.

Things are happening oooooo....

May God have mercy on all of us.

Una well-done ooooo...

*Copied*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Maybe you should try a new soap. Sorry kiss kiss kiss

Yeah thanks I will cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plumfina(f): 12:33am On May 08, 2022
Amen mama. May God see you through it.
Omakraid:

Today is my edd oo, I've only been feeling cramps and nausea but my cervix is beginning to open cos I had a membrane sweep today.. I pray it doesn't take too long oo as I'm tired of pushing. Amen to the prayer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plumfina(f): 12:37am On May 08, 2022
Hello mama, I have used amoxicillin alone. Please what is this liquid for?
MorningStar233:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plumfina(f): 12:40am On May 08, 2022
I think i can do it cheesy
Bloomingbud:

I doubt if I can stand the suspense, I'll keep doing the scan until I know o. Little one please dont waste my money because I want to know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:41am On May 08, 2022
pyzdan:

my able cappo, I and lo are doing fine. we thank God for that. I am having sharp pain at my back close to the shoulder due to some heavy loads I carried earlier today. I can't move my left arm. pls is there anything I can do or take to relieve me of the pains am having?
Aww, sorry about that. Na only paracetamol we dey take na grin. You can also try some pregnancy yoga stretches ( check YouTube) or tell hubby to massage you with Shea butter, olive or coconut oil (no Robb or aboniki pls). Pele kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:50am On May 08, 2022
MorningStar233:
I have used Amoxicillin. It's very safe even in first trimester.
This Mist.Pot.Cit, hmm ask well o, cos even when not pregnant it has this weird effect on the lower abdomen area.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 3:04am On May 08, 2022
BS Alert !!!
My Cappo, so sorry for the Late BS, though I sent my BA, but I guessed it was not posted....
I gave birth to my prince charming on 30/4/2022
EDD 26/27th
I remember I came to tell the group about my induction on 28th which was declined because hubby wasn't around, so hubby came back the following day and we concluded on going in the evening for induction but before that I started feeling the baby move plus the fact that the CTG and scan results came out fine and I was also scared of getting induced, so I told him that I want to wait till I go into labor naturally and I was already feeling some pains around my pubic region then, so I decided to wait.... I started feeling contractions around 1:30am which was 10 mins apart until 4am when I started having it strong and I woke hubby to start packing, we got to the hospital by 7am and I redo the CTG and it was normal, the Dr checked me and he said I dilated 4cm that I should be taken to labour ward, the Dr broke my water and they passed this drip called oxytocin and each contractions was hell until around 1pm when I was fully dilated and I thought my baby will come anytime soon not until diff Dr start coming in and they kept saying my baby's head was stucked that my cervix isn't opening for the baby to pass even after several pushes, I was already getting scared cos the baby has been going through a lot and they kept saying they can see baby's head, But there is this God sent Dr that came and started encouraging me to push at any contraction and I pushed and pushed, then he did episiotomy and he inserted one iron something like this , I don't know what it is used for sha, but I almost ran mad when he inserted it and I had this contractions and urge to push then I finally push him out at 4:22pm weighing 3.2 at birth and I felt this relief... Who said labour pain is easy... Abeg e no easy jare..... Thank God hubby was present throughout, he was crying after seeing our baby and very greatful...we came home after 2 days at d hospital and the sleepless night is another stress entirely...thanks to everyone for this journey.... Cappo, u re so wonderful, I pray all our LO grow to fulfill their destiny, to those still expecting, I pray you all deliver safely and to our TTC mums, you all shall come with good testimony soon...love you all

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 3:48am On May 08, 2022
voucher:
Has anyone delivered her baby without knowing the sex of the baby? Like, telling the sonographer not to reveal the gender #TeamSurprise baby
I’m thinking of doing that o, Lool! But I don’t know if i can hold on for that long , please i need ginger from people who have done it ..
My hubby loves being surprised. All our kids he didn't want to know their sex before birth. Asked me not to tell him if I check.
Personally, I am too curious to be teamsurprise, I have heard scary stories of baby switching in hospitals, so I can't help but to check the sex.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:30am On May 08, 2022
jumyte29:
BS Alert !!!
My Cappo, so sorry for the Late BS, though I sent my BA, but I guessed it was not posted....
EDD 26/27th
I remember I came to tell the group about my induction on 28th which was declined because hubby wasn't around, so hubby came back the following day and we concluded on going in the evening for induction but before that I started feeling the baby move plus the fact that the CTG and scan results came out fine and I was also scared of getting induced, so I told him that I want to wait till I go into labor naturally and I was already feeling some pains around my pubic region then, so I decided to wait.... I started feeling contractions around 1:30am which was 10 mins apart until 4am when I started having it strong and I woke hubby to start packing, we got to the hospital by 7am and I redo the CTG and it was normal, the Dr checked me and he said I dilated 4cm that I should be taken to labour ward, the Dr broke my water and they passed this drip called oxytocin and each contractions was hell until around 1pm when I was fully dilated and I thought my baby will come anytime soon not until diff Dr start coming in and they kept saying my baby's head was stucked that my cervix isn't opening for the baby to pass even after several pushes, I was already getting scared cos the baby has been going through a lot and they kept saying they can see baby's head, But there is this God sent Dr that came and started encouraging me to push at any contraction and I pushed and pushed, then he did episiotomy and he inserted one iron something like this , I don't know what it is used for sha, but I almost ran mad when he inserted it and I had this contractions and urge to push then I finally push him out at 4:22pm weighing 3.2 at birth and I felt this relief... Who said labour pain is easy... Abeg e no easy jare..... Thank God hubby was present throughout, he was crying after seeing our baby and very greatful...we came home after 2 days at d hospital and the sleepless night is another stress entirely...thanks to everyone for this journey.... Cappo, u re so wonderful, I pray all our LO grow to fulfill their destiny, to those still expecting, I pray you all deliver safely and to our TTC mums, you all shall come with good testimony soon...love you all

Congratulations Mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 7:36am On May 08, 2022
jumyte29:
BS Alert !!!
EDD 26/27th
Congratulations to you madam, may ur baby be a source of joy to u and to the family ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:49am On May 08, 2022
jumyte29:
BS Alert !!!
EDD 26/27th
induced, so I told him that I want to wait till I go into labor naturally and I was already feeling some pains around my pubic region then, so I decided to wait.... I s...we came home after 2 days at d hospital and the sleepless night is another stress entirely...thanks to everyone for this journey.... Cappo, u re so wonderful, I pray all our LO grow to fulfill their destiny, to those still expecting, I pray you all deliver safely and to our TTC mums, you all shall come with good testimony soon...love you all

Congratulations to you mamaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:49am On May 08, 2022
jumyte29:
BS Alert !!!
EDD 26/27th
induced, so I told him that I want to wait till I go into labor naturally and I was already feeling some pains around my pubic region then, so I decided to wait.... I s...we came home after 2 days at d hospital and the sleepless night is another stress entirely...thanks to everyone for this journey.... Cappo, u re so wonderful, I pray all our LO grow to fulfill their destiny, to those still expecting, I pray you all deliver safely and to our TTC mums, you all shall come with good testimony soon...love you all

Congratulations to you mamaa.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:50am On May 08, 2022
Omakraid:

You mean vaginal examination? Please what's it for?
Is to check if the place is wide enough for the baby to pass thru so the doc said,he said he will checking the type of pelvis I have.its called pelvimetry(an xray) BT some hospitals check without an xray machine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:50am On May 08, 2022
nahzyla:

My hubby loves being surprised. All our kids he didn't want to know their sex before birth. Asked me not to tell him if I check.
Personally, I am too curious to be teamsurprise, I have heard scary stories of baby switching in hospitals, so I can't help but to check the sex.

I have decided to check when it’s time sha, Lool.. I’m not sure i can bear not knowing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.