Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150291 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:11am On May 08, 2022
jumyte29:
BS Alert !!!
My Cappo, so sorry for the Late BS, though I sent my BA, but I guessed it was not posted....
I gave birth to my prince charming on 30/4/2022
EDD 26/27th
I remember I came to tell the group about my induction on 28th which was declined because hubby wasn't around, so hubby came back the following day and we concluded on going in the evening for induction but before that I started feeling the baby move plus the fact that the CTG and scan results came out fine and I was also scared of getting induced, so I told him that I want to wait till I go into labor naturally and I was already feeling some pains around my pubic region then, so I decided to wait.... I started feeling contractions around 1:30am which was 10 mins apart until 4am when I started having it strong and I woke hubby to start packing, we got to the hospital by 7am and I redo the CTG and it was normal, the Dr checked me and he said I dilated 4cm that I should be taken to labour ward, the Dr broke my water and they passed this drip called oxytocin and each contractions was hell until around 1pm when I was fully dilated and I thought my baby will come anytime soon not until diff Dr start coming in and they kept saying my baby's head was stucked that my cervix isn't opening for the baby to pass even after several pushes, I was already getting scared cos the baby has been going through a lot and they kept saying they can see baby's head, But there is this God sent Dr that came and started encouraging me to push at any contraction and I pushed and pushed, then he did episiotomy and he inserted one iron something like this , I don't know what it is used for sha, but I almost ran mad when he inserted it and I had this contractions and urge to push then I finally push him out at 4:22pm weighing 3.2 at birth and I felt this relief... Who said labour pain is easy... Abeg e no easy jare..... Thank God hubby was present throughout, he was crying after seeing our baby and very greatful...we came home after 2 days at d hospital and the sleepless night is another stress entirely...thanks to everyone for this journey.... Cappo, u re so wonderful, I pray all our LO grow to fulfill their destiny, to those still expecting, I pray you all deliver safely and to our TTC mums, you all shall come with good testimony soon...love you all
Congratulations mama. Your baby is blessed IJn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fortunes01: 8:34am On May 08, 2022
jumyte29:
BS Alert !!!
My Cappo, so sorry for the Late BS, though I sent my BA, but I guessed it was not posted....
EDD 26/27th
I remember I came to tell the group about my induction on 28th which was declined because hubby wasn't around, so hubby came back the following day and we concluded on going in the evening for induction but before that I started feeling the baby move plus the fact that the CTG and scan results came out fine and I was also scared of getting induced, so I told him that I want to wait till I go into labor naturally and I was already feeling some pains around my pubic region then, so I decided to wait.... I started feeling contractions around 1:30am which was 10 mins apart until 4am when I started having it strong and I woke hubby to start packing, we got to the hospital by 7am and I redo the CTG and it was normal, the Dr checked me and he said I dilated 4cm that I should be taken to labour ward, the Dr broke my water and they passed this drip called oxytocin and each contractions was hell until around 1pm when I was fully dilated and I thought my baby will come anytime soon not until diff Dr start coming in and they kept saying my baby's head was stucked that my cervix isn't opening for the baby to pass even after several pushes, I was already getting scared cos the baby has been going through a lot and they kept saying they can see baby's head, But there is this God sent Dr that came and started encouraging me to push at any contraction and I pushed and pushed, then he did episiotomy and he inserted one iron something like this , I don't know what it is used for sha, but I almost ran mad when he inserted it and I had this contractions and urge to push then I finally push him out at 4:22pm weighing 3.2 at birth and I felt this relief... Who said labour pain is easy... Abeg e no easy jare..... Thank God hubby was present throughout, he was crying after seeing our baby and very greatful...we came home after 2 days at d hospital and the sleepless night is another stress entirely...thanks to everyone for this journey.... Cappo, u re so wonderful, I pray all our LO grow to fulfill their destiny, to those still expecting, I pray you all deliver safely and to our TTC mums, you all shall come with good testimony soon...love you all

Congratulations mama, God bless your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:40am On May 08, 2022
Sassy256:

I have used Amoxicillin. It's very safe even in first trimester.
This Mist.Pot.Cit, hmm ask well o, cos even when not pregnant it has this weird effect on the lower abdomen area.

I just was not comfortable with that liquid stuff, I won't take it. Thanks for you input ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:42am On May 08, 2022
Plumfina:
Hello mama, I have used amoxicillin alone. Please what is this liquid for?

I ran some test and they said it's for infection... Thank ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:42am On May 08, 2022
Omakraid:

Anything can happen oo since your edd is later.. continue to stay active and exercise..

I will try ma'am, but my laziness no be here again...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plumfina(f): 8:56am On May 08, 2022
Ok, Sorry mama. I used amoxicillin alone in my first trimester when i had an infection and it was fine. Please confirm well before using that liquid, I don’t think it is safe o
MorningStar233:

I ran some test and they said it's for infection... Thank ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orimipe(f): 9:46am On May 08, 2022
BA
My beautiful baby girl decided to show face on the 27th of April after being induced at 40.3 weeks.

Dear Cappo, apologies for the late notification.

BS
After ttc for 2years, God came through and we commenced the journey in August 2021.
I was so happy but very scared of losing the pregnancy again (had a terrible misscarriage previously). Was placed on a daily dose of cyclogest pessary and weekly progesterone injection for the first trimester.

First trimester was not so bad. Just a little dose of morning sickness. 2nd trimester was super sweet. It was the honeymoon phase indeed. Then 3rd trimester came with this nonsense ligament pain. Oh my! the pain was excruciating. Mostly around my hips. I complained severally at the hospital.

Fast forward to my 39th week, started feeling this small small cramps. By the way, at that point, my tired was tired. Started eating pineapple, baby-danced, I even tried Zobo but nothing was making the cramps abi contraction strong. At my weekly appointment, I mentioned to my doctor and he mentioned membrane sweep and if that didnt work, we'ld try induction. He advised I show up at the hospital when I don't fall into labour at 40.1 week.

On the 25th of April, my DH and I marched to the hospital with our packed bags. Sadly, my gyn forgot he mentioned I should come to the hospital if I don't fall into labour for the sweep and possible induction.
He tried to convince me to go back home and show up on Thursday but I insisted on staying back because as at that time, I had started seeing creamy mucus.

Since he wasn't around, I was asked to see a GP. I did and I was admitted immediately in the labour ward for Fetal heart monitoring. FH was fine until some hours later. It started increasing. Was told it was because I was contracting. VE was done (that shit hurts lipsrsealed) and I was just 1cm. At a point, the midwife with me in the ward had to give me oxygen to regulate the FH because she was uncomfortable with the way it was skyrocketing. After about an hour, the FH regularized.

My contraction wasn't still strong. So I was moved to the normal ward the following day. FH was still being monitored. They were concerns about induction because of the size of my baby( she is a small baby).
A membrane sweep was done yet no show.

After some consultation with my gyn and another senior gyn, it was recommended I was induced on 27th. At 4am, a tiny medicine was broken and placed under my tongue. Was warned not to suck it but should allow to dissolve it sef. I slept back and was woken up by a strong menstrual cramps. I ran to the the toilet to poo and I saw the bloody show. the cramps continued but bearable. I mentioned to the nurses and arrangements were made to take me back to the labour ward. Around 10am, the contraction became very intense, less than 1minute part. Thought I was going to run mad. At that point, I was just 4cm dilated. Kept enduring and thank God for DH, he was helping with my back.

Then came the part I almost lost control. There was this intense urge to push. Very intense and quite uncontrollable. was warned not to push but to breathe in and out. At that point, I forgot how to even breath shocked. Kept shouting " I will push o".

They came to check me at 12pm again, I was still 4cm dilated. At that point, I lost it. Started screaming for cs. Changed it for my DH when he was encouraging me not to give up trying v*ginally. The doctors and nurses were also saying I was progressing fine. But I didn't have it o. They all left me alone for the corridor. DH was just skabashing cheesy. I kept shouting " I will push and I want cs" A matron walker in and I begged her to check me (At this point, I didn't even care about VE again. I was allowing everybody to check. VE pain no reach my present pain). She said I was 8cm. Everybody just came back to the room and started setting up for baby and things needed for the delivery. I was relieved it was almost over. The senior doc came in and assured that it would be over in 30mins. Contraction was still back to back. In like 10mins, couldn't hold the urge to poo again. I pooed o.(God bless the nurses). Then I felt something coming out of my body. I shouted again( I was a screamer sha) and I was asked to open my leg. Lo and behold, it was the baby's head. The doc then swung into action. Injected my V to numb and started cutting. When he was done, he asked me to push from within, I did and felt a slimy object left my body. The feeling was orgasmic. Chai! women dey try. She was placed on my body while the placenta was taken out. The places cut were sutured back.

Mothers are indeed golden. kiss

Thanking God for a safe delivery.

60 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:49am On May 08, 2022
Plumfina:
Hello mama, I have used amoxicillin alone. Please what is this liquid for?
The liquid is usually called Mist.Pot.Cit and it's for UTI especially when localised in the bladder. Has an odd smell and taste but very quick and effective. Used it once when I had serious bladder infection in nysc camp.
But for use in pregnancy, it's a No for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:59am On May 08, 2022
orimipe:

BS
Fast forward to my 39th week, started feeling this small small cramps. By the way, at that point, my tired was tired. Started eating pineapple, baby-danced, I even tried Zobo but nothing was making the cramps abi contraction strong...

Wow cheesy interesting BS. Congratulations mama. May your LO bring joy and happiness to your home. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrHighSea: 10:01am On May 08, 2022
orimipe:
" I will push o".

Funny Writer.

Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by krispee: 10:11am On May 08, 2022
Plumfina:
Good evening belleful mamas! Please has anyone here used Kelina hospital, Abuja for delivery or know anyone who has? How are their services please?
Hello ma'am, I haven't used them personally but I know someone who did use them a while back and she speaks well of their service, just that they are quite pricey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:27am On May 08, 2022
Plumfina:
Ok, Sorry mama. I used amoxicillin alone in my first trimester when i had an infection and it was fine. Please confirm well before using that liquid, I don’t think it is safe o

I won't take it at all, my mind does not agree with it... thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:34am On May 08, 2022
Sassy256:

The liquid is usually called Mist.Pot.Cit and it's for UTI especially when localised in the bladder. Has an odd smell and taste but very quick and effective. Used it once when I had serious bladder infection in nysc camp.
But for use in pregnancy, it's a No for me.

I felt no symptoms of infection at all, and boom they just ran tests and said I should treat infection..I'm not taking that stuff..thanks so much ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2022
Omakraid:

She's enjoying inside there oo giving me slight signs like stomach cramps, nausea, slight diarrhea with the painless Braxton Hicks ooo.. I've Shaa had a sweep done today and I'm feeling the Hicks getting stronger bits by bits. I just pray it doesn't take too long

It will end in praise teamie. I also experience slight diarrhea too,I am waiting for what my doctor will say on my next and last antenatal appointment this Wednesday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:57am On May 08, 2022
Omakraid:

Today is my edd oo, I've only been feeling cramps and nausea but my cervix is beginning to open cos I had a membrane sweep today.. I pray it doesn't take too long oo as I'm tired of pushing. Amen to the prayer
Pele teamie, remain small you hear? Our princess will arrive in perfect health in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:29am On May 08, 2022
Expectantmom:

Pele teamie, remain small you hear? Our princess will arrive in perfect health in Jesus name.
Amen, thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:30am On May 08, 2022
Vivi01:

It will end in praise teamie. I also experience slight diarrhea too,I am waiting for what my doctor will say on my next and last antenatal appointment this Wednesday
I pray it's your last appointment oo.. God will perfect what He has started
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:32am On May 08, 2022
ladyrachy:

Is to check if the place is wide enough for the baby to pass thru so the doc said,he said he will checking the type of pelvis I have.its called pelvimetry(an xray) BT some hospitals check without an xray machine
Oh.. okay I get.. I didn't do any all along but yesterday I learnt mine is anterior
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:37am On May 08, 2022
Plumfina:
Amen mama. May God see you through it.
Amen, thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:43am On May 08, 2022
orimipe:
BA
My beautiful baby girl decided to show face on the 27th of April after being induced at 40.3 weeks.

BS
After ttc for 2years, God came through and we commenced the journey in August 2021.
I was so happy but very scared of losing the pregnancy again (had a terrible misscarriage previously). Was placed on a daily dose of cyclogest pessary and weekly progesterone injection for the first trimester.

First trimester was not so bad. Just a little dose of morning sickness. 2nd trimester was super sweet. It was the honeymoon phase indeed. Then 3rd trimester came with this nonsense ligament pain. Oh my! the pain was excruciating. Mostly around my hips. I complained severally at the hospital.

Fast forward to my 39th week, started feeling this small small cramps. By the way, at that point, my tired was tired. Started eating pineapple, baby-danced, I even tried Zobo but nothing was making the cramps abi contraction strong. At my weekly appointment, I mentioned to my doctor and he mentioned membrane sweep and if that didnt work, we'ld try induction. He advised I show up at the hospital when I don't fall into labour at 40.1 week.

On the 25th of April, my DH and I marched to the hospital with our packed bags. Sadly, my gyn forgot he mentioned I should come to the hospital if I don't fall into labour for the sweep and possible induction.
He tried to convince me to go back home and show up on Thursday but I insisted on staying back because as at that time, I had started seeing creamy mucus.

Since he wasn't around, I was asked to see a GP. I did and I was admitted immediately in the labour ward for Fetal heart monitoring. FH was fine until some hours later. It started increasing. Was told it was because I was contracting. VE was done (that shit hurts lipsrsealed) and I was just 1cm. At a point, the midwife with me in the ward had to give me oxygen to regulate the FH because she was uncomfortable with the way it was skyrocketing. After about an hour, the FH regularized.

My contraction wasn't still strong. So I was moved to the normal ward the following day. FH was still being monitored. They were concerns about induction because of the size of my baby( she is a small baby).

After some consultation with my gyn and another senior gyn, it was recommended I was induced on 27th. At 4am, a tiny medicine was broken and placed under my tongue. Was warned not to suck it but should allow to dissolve it sef. I slept back and was woken up by a strong menstrual cramps. I ran to the the toilet to poo and I saw the bloody show. the cramps continued but bearable. I mentioned to the nurses and arrangements were made to take me back to the labour ward. Around 10am, the contraction became very intense, less than 1minute part. Thought I was going to run mad. At that point, I was just 4cm dilated. Kept enduring and thank God for DH, he was helping with my back.

Then came the part I almost lost control. There was this intense urge to push. Very intense and quite uncontrollable. was warned not to push but to breathe in and out. At that point, I forgot how to even breath shocked. Kept shouting " I will push o".

They came to check me at 12pm again, I was still 4cm dilated. At that point, I lost it. Started screaming for cs. Changed it for my DH when he was encouraging me not to give up trying v*ginally. The doctors and nurses were also saying I was progressing fine. But I didn't have it o. They all left me alone for the corridor. DH was just skabashing cheesy. I kept shouting " I will push and I want cs" A matron walker in and I begged her to check me (At this point, I didn't even care about VE again. I was allowing everybody to check. VE pain no reach my present pain). She said I was 8cm. Everybody just came back to the room and started setting up for baby and things needed for the delivery. I was relieved it was almost over. The senior doc came in and assured that it would be over in 30mins. Contraction was still back to back. In like 10mins, couldn't hold the urge to poo again. I pooed o.(God bless the nurses). Then I felt something coming out of my body. I shouted again( I was a screamer sha) and I was asked to open my leg. Lo and behold, it was the baby's head. The doc then swung into action. Injected my V to numb and started cutting. When he was done, he asked me to push from within, I didn't and felt a slimy object left my body. The feeling was orgasmic. Chai! women dey try. She was placed on my body while I the placenta was taken out. The places cut were sutured back.

what an interesting BS, u explained perfectly what labour and delivery looks like grin, Chaii we women Dey try. What is VE pain in labour, I remembered begging them to check me at intervals.
May God bless and keep your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ameryzzy(f): 11:44am On May 08, 2022
Brand new electric breast pump for giveaway price of 10k

Pick up location at Satellite Town, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
orimipe:
BA

Congrats mama, God bless your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
jumyte29:
BS Alert !!!
EDD 26/27th
Congrats mama.. Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ohferanmi(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2022
Greetings to all waddling mothers in the house

Happy to be back

Team September....please Cappo should add me
Sex not known yet

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
orimipe:
BA

Congratulations dear, lovely BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:39pm On May 08, 2022
wow!!!! congratulations ma... u did well.... hvin strong contraction and not fully dilated can be very painful and annoying ... women are trying ejo... kudos to all of us....
BS is very scarce ooo... i come here to check BS most of d time but i get non... tnx to madam orimipe n jumyte for today's grin ... bs dey alwz sweeten my body even tho upon stil i am bzi wit baby i must sha come here come do amebo cheesy
orimipe:
BA

BS

They came to check me at 12pm again, I was still 4cm dilated. At that point, I lost it. Started screaming for cs. Changed it for my DH when he was encouraging me not to give up trying v*ginally. The doctors and nurses were also saying I was progressing fine. But I didn't have it o. They all left me alone for the corridor. DH was just skabashing cheesy. I kept shouting " I will push and I want cs" A matron walker in and I begged her to check me (At this point, I didn't even care about VE again. I was allowing everybody to check. VE pain no reach my present pain). She said I was 8cm. Everybody just came back to the room and started setting up for baby and things needed for the delivery. I was relieved it was almost over. The senior doc came in and assured that it would be over in 30mins. Contraction was still back to back. In like 10mins, couldn't hold the urge to poo again. I pooed o.(God bless the nurses). Then I felt something coming out of my body. I shouted again( I was a screamer sha) and I was asked to open my leg. Lo and behold, it was the baby's head. The doc then swung into action. Injected my V to numb and started cutting. When he was done, he asked me to push from within, I did and felt a slimy object left my body. The feeling was orgasmic. Chai! women dey try. She was placed on my body while I the placenta was taken out. The places cut were sutured back.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plumfina(f): 3:25pm On May 08, 2022
Many thanks for your input ma’am.
krispee:

Hello ma'am, I haven't used them personally but I know someone who did use them a while back and she speaks well of their service, just that they are quite pricey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by He2nuholuwa(f): 3:27pm On May 08, 2022
Omakraid:

I pray it's your last appointment oo.. God will perfect what He has started

Asin ehn the way this MAY babies dey calm just taya person
I also pray this week will be my last appointment too as last week according to scan was supposed to be...

May God help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plumfina(f): 3:27pm On May 08, 2022
Ok ma.
MorningStar233:

I won't take it at all, my mind does not agree with it... thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:34pm On May 08, 2022
He2nuholuwa:

Asin ehn the way this MAY babies dey calm just taya person
I also pray this week will be my last appointment too as last week according to scan was supposed to be...

May God help us
They are formin gentle grin grin... When my doc said we'll see next Saturday if I haven't put to bed, I silently rejected it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plumfina(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2022
Similar thing happened with me grin, i went for antenatal and after the normal checks was certified to go home.
Na me with my mouth say make i check pcv as i see some mamas here de talk about am and e don tey i run routine tests, pcv and other tests came out fine. I say oya gimme container for urinalysis as bp shoot up to 137/78 naim them say protein de! leukocytes de! ascorbic acid de! cry but thankfully it’s almost cleared up now with medications and hydration. This journey no easy o, it shall surely end in praise for us all.
MorningStar233:

I felt no symptoms of infection at all, and boom they just ran tests and said I should treat infection..I'm not taking that stuff..thanks so much ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Is there anyone around you who can confirm if it's a good hospital? You can drop the name here so other mamas can help you confirm.. May the Lord perfect everything that concerns you and your baby.

I've asked here o but seems people dont know.much about the hospital. Solid rock hospital Ojodu.

Thanks for your concern.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nisot23(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.