Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126551 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 3:40am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

I gave birth to my handsome Prince on 20th May at exactly 8:20pm through vagina delivery with plenty of tears weighing 2.9kg after about more than 12 hours of labor.
May the God of perfection who has done it for me and other mamas surely deliver our remaining mothers in prefect conditions.
BTW, my labour was rigorous and painful as hell maybe because it was my first time therefore, I'll be dropping my BS much later.

Congratulations to you mamaa, Thank God for a safe delivery.. wishing you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 3:49am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

I gave birth to my handsome Prince on 20th May at exactly 8:20pm through vagina delivery with plenty of tears weighing 2.9kg after about more than 12 hours of labor.
May the God of perfection who has done it for me and other mamas surely deliver our remaining mothers in prefect conditions.
BTW, my labour was rigorous and painful as hell maybe because it was my first time therefore, I'll be dropping my BS much later.
Congrats mama God bless ur baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 3:53am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

cappo congrats, welcome son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 4:18am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

BTW, my labour was rigorous and painful as hell maybe because it was my first time therefore, I'll be dropping my BS much later in.
Congratulations! Welcome, prince. Quickest healing to you, mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:15am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

Congratulations Mama, I wish you a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spicy128(f): 6:07am On May 21, 2022
Birth Alert
I welcomed my darling son to this world on 16th may through emergency caesarean session, thank God for sparing both the life of the baby and that of the mother, may his name be praised for ever.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 6:47am On May 21, 2022
Let the BAs be flowing ooo....congrats @expectantmom and @spicy128...quick recovery you to you both and may the good Lord continue to bless and preserve you and your LOs

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 7:11am On May 21, 2022
Good morning my people. Congratulations to all the latest mums in our midst.

Please what can i use for cough?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2022
miracletoday:

Let me hug u tight first, as ayaff miss u. Congratulations. Hope u r recovering well. May your LO always mak u proud. Hope LO is doing better now.
Yeah, she is ma... Amen to the prayer... No be small work you and hubby dey do for foreign land ooo without help, its not easy at all but e thank God.. How's little Daddy as well?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:17am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

Expectant mom no longer expecting ooo.. motherhood fully activated grin
Congratulations mama
@expectantmom and @spicy128.
May God watch over them and may they bring your family so much joy unspeakable

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:18am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

Congratulations my cappo, thank God for safe delivery.. Please take care of yourself very well, LO is blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:19am On May 21, 2022
TOHHAN:

She's fine though said she's no more attending clinic and only drug she's using is folic acid
Ah ah why nah shocked please send my regards to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:19am On May 21, 2022
Spicy128:
Birth Alert
I welcomed my darling son to this world on 16th may through emergency caesarean session, thank God for sparing both the life of the baby and that of the mother, may his name be praised for ever.
Hallelujah... Congratulations ma, God bless your newborn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2022
sugarcoatted:
Good morning my people. Congratulations to all the latest mums in our midst.

Please what can i use for cough?
Honey and warm water works well ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 8:24am On May 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Honey and warm water works well ma

Thank you so much. How's your princess now? I believe she is much stronger now. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 8:33am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

congratulations cappo, may he be source of joy, happiness and blessings to your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 8:34am On May 21, 2022
Spicy128:
Birth Alert
congratulations ma and welcome to LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 8:42am On May 21, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!

Alhamdulillahi, my princess made her grand entrance this morning at exactly 4:57am through vd weighing 4kg with tears.

Wish other waddling mama's safe delivery In-sha Allah.

Cc: Expectantmom

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 8:59am On May 21, 2022
May mamas dropping it as e dey hot!!! Congratulations to all mothers and LOs... Divine healing in Jesus' name.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

Hearty Cheers ma'am smiley. We thank God for his blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 9:03am On May 21, 2022
So many Birth alerts. Congratulations to our mamas and papas. God bless you and your little ones.

Safe delivery to remaining mamas. We won't labour in vain

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 9:14am On May 21, 2022
Sassy joon,how's you now?

Take this and hold body so that you cappo us to the promise land.���

kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 9:23am On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to the new mummies in town.

To the incoming mothers more strength and grace to us.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 10:17am On May 21, 2022
Wooow cheesy grin see beautiful BAs upandan. The Lord is good oo. Congratulations to all the latest mums in the house. God bless you and your LOs. I wish you all quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen.
Please don't forget to drop your BSs ooo please. Very important.

Where are my August people undecided ? Cappo Sassy256 how far na. Hope you guys are fully ready for the third trimester wahala. Fear don dey catch me small small o. Lol. June & July should come and go quickly mbok grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:31am On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to Expectantmom, Teminisuccess66 and Spicy128 thank God for safe delivery, this tears thing don dey make me fear ooo.. mama Omakraid How is our little madam doing? I pray for her speedy recovery in Jesus name AMEN...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 10:34am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

Congratulations❤

Speedy healing
God bless your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 10:35am On May 21, 2022
Spicy128:
Birth Alert

Congratulations❤

Hugs to your prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 10:37am On May 21, 2022
Teminisuccess66:
BA! BA!! BA!!

Alhamdulillahi, my princess made her grand entrance this morning at exactly 4:57am through vd weighing 4kg with tears.

Wish other waddling mama's safe delivery In-sha Allah.

Cc: Expectantmom
Congratulations❤

Speedy healing on u

E-hugs to your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumplenty(f): 10:38am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

A big congratulations to you and your family, more celebrations by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 10:42am On May 21, 2022
Ha mamas.....when did ur bump start showing,am a first time mum and will be 12 week tommorow but I no dey see difference for my belle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fortunes01: 10:47am On May 21, 2022
Thanks to God for all successful deliveries.

Congratulations to all the new mamas and papas...May God bless your little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 11:11am On May 21, 2022
Amakapritty:
Ha mamas.....when did ur bump start showing,am a first time mum and will be 12 week tommorow but I no dey see difference for my belle

5months max. Maybe you get flat tummy... No be everybody get big belle coupled with the fact that you be FTM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Funjosh(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.