Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132914 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 11:37am On May 21, 2022
Teminisuccess66:
BA! BA!! BA!!

Alhamdulillahi, my princess made her grand entrance this morning at exactly 4:57am through vd weighing 4kg with tears.

Wish other waddling mama's safe delivery In-sha Allah.

Cc: Expectantmom

Congratulations mama! And to all the new mummies, God replenish your strength and give you speedy recovery �
June...is that you Oya hurry up, my tired is tayad o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 11:40am On May 21, 2022
Congratulations Expectantmom, Teminisuccess66 and Spicy128. May God bless you and your LO. May Mama dropping it hot hot. Thank God for safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 11:55am On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

I gave birth to my handsome Prince on 20th May at exactly 8:20pm through vagina delivery with plenty of tears weighing 2.9kg after about more than 12 hours of labor.
May the God of perfection who has done it for me and other mamas surely deliver our remaining mothers in prefect conditions.
BTW, my labour was rigorous and painful as hell maybe because it was my first time therefore, I'll be dropping my BS much later.
Congratulations mama, God bless you and your Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 12:14pm On May 21, 2022
See congratulations everywhere grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na this kind thing dey sweet me ojare!

Congratulations Expectantmom, Teminisuccess66 and Spicy128 kiss kiss

God is good!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2022
Spicy128:
Birth Alert
I welcomed my darling son to this world on 16th may through emergency caesarean session, thank God for sparing both the life of the baby and that of the mother, may his name be praised for ever.

Congratulations. May God watch over you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 12:36pm On May 21, 2022
Teminisuccess66:
BA! BA!! BA!!

Alhamdulillahi, my princess made her grand entrance this morning at exactly 4:57am through vd weighing 4kg with tears.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 1:08pm On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

I gave birth to my handsome Prince on 20th May at exactly 8:20pm through vagina delivery with plenty of tears weighing 2.9kg after about more than 12 hours of labor.
May the God of perfection who has done it for me and other mamas surely deliver our remaining mothers in prefect conditions.
BTW, my labour was rigorous and painful as hell maybe because it was my first time therefore, I'll be dropping my BS much later.

Congratulations � Cappo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2022
Spicy128:
Birth Alert
I welcomed my darling son to this world on 16th may through emergency caesarean session, thank God for sparing both the life of the baby and that of the mother, may his name be praised for ever.

Congratulations Teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 1:17pm On May 21, 2022
Teminisuccess66:
BA! BA!! BA!!

Congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
StarryV:
Wooow cheesy grin see beautiful BAs upandan. The Lord is good oo. Congratulations to all the latest mums in the house. God bless you and your LOs. I wish you all quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen.
Please don't forget to drop your BSs ooo please. Very important.

Where are my August people undecided ? Cappo Sassy256 how far na. Hope you guys are fully ready for the third trimester wahala. Fear don dey catch me small small o. Lol. June & July should come and go quickly mbok grin
I dey oooo, my sister, peeping into third trimester body don dey feel am. The way my tummy doubled in size in the last three weeks shock me.
Don't be scared dear, na so e dey go, we'll come out safe and sound at the end baby and mama alive, healthy and well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:26pm On May 21, 2022
fortunes01:
Thanks to God for all successful deliveries.

Congratulations to all the new mamas and papas...May God bless your little ones.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:30pm On May 21, 2022
Amakapritty:
Ha mamas.....when did ur bump start showing,am a first time mum and will be 12 week tommorow but I no dey see difference for my belle
Hahaha I remember asking this question in my earlier days cheesy . Expect to notice an obvious bump from 19weeks or even 20weeks. Especially if you used to have a flat tummy and are a first time mum. I was so desperate to grow bump eh, chai. But now ee don dey heavy me grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
waistbead:
Sassy joon,how's you now?

Take this and hold body so that you cappo us to the promise land.���

kiss
kiss kiss to the promised land we move ooo my darling waistbead smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
Sassy256:

I dey oooo, my sister, peeping into third trimester body don dey feel am. The way my tummy doubled in size in the last three weeks shock me.
Don't be scared dear, na so e dey go, we'll come out safe and sound at the end baby and mama alive, healthy and well.

Amen o. Just wish I can fast forward the time abeg. I've missed sleeping on my tummy embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 1:39pm On May 21, 2022
Teminisuccess66:
BA! BA!! BA!!

congratulations to you mama, may ur lo be blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 2:21pm On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

My cappo congratulations sis .May God bless and keep your household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 2:22pm On May 21, 2022
Spicy128:
Birth Alert
Congratulations dear.Your baby is blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:26pm On May 21, 2022
The way I've been having stomach tightening ehn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 2:33pm On May 21, 2022
Omo see BA Everywhere...All the May Mama's are Touching down sharp sharp.....
I thank God for all of you...
Spicy 128
ExpectantMom
Teminisuccess66
And every other Mother how has brought forth Joy to this world ......
Congratulations to you and DH and may Your LO bring you so much joy and blessings ....

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrHighSea: 2:55pm On May 21, 2022
Amakapritty:
Ha mamas.....when did ur bump start showing,am a first time mum and will be 12 week tommorow but I no dey see difference for my belle
That thing comes like a thief in the night.
wait till week 20 and above.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
Expectantmom:
Birth Alert!!!

Congratulations cappo. God bless your little one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations Omakraid and all the may Mama's that have put to birth... God bless and keep you and your LO's... June Mama's hope y'all are getting ready grin
My July teammates how una dey? It will get to our turn very soon...
It will end in praise for each and everyone of us...
Mama's please put me in your prayers, I'm going through a really tough time but I know God will see me through . Amen

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations Teminisuccess66 and spicy128. Our God is a faithful God. God bless your little ones.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2022
Amakapritty:

Lol, Enjoy it while it lasts oo... In the next few weeks the belle go dey heavy you.

Congratulations to everyone who just delivered. May your children bring you all the best of blessings smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 4:35pm On May 21, 2022
Congrats Expectantmom, Terminisuccess66 and Spicy128. Quick recovery to you all. May your LO bring unending joy to you and DH.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
novia22:

Congratulations dearie....Waoow you got tears for weight 2.9kg.....mehn our bodies don see shege....
Don't worry, the Joy of having your LO will speed up your healing process..
Congrats to you and DH.
Thanks mama. As a FTM mum, I didn't know how to push so my nurse had to give a tear because according to her baby was already crowned and they didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:47pm On May 21, 2022
ladyfair:

Yey! Congratulations Cappo Expectantmom. Been waiting to read your B.A. God bless and keep your handsome prince. Quick healing to you.
Amen mama. How's little one doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
StarryV:

Hahaha I remember asking this question in my earlier days cheesy . Expect to notice an obvious bump from 19weeks or even 20weeks. Especially if you used to have a flat tummy and are a first time mum. I was so desperate to grow bump eh, chai. But now ee don dey heavy me grin

No be small thing,I dey use tape measure my stomach everyday and the the same thing I dey get sometimes e dey even reduce
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
voucher:

Congratulations to you mamaa, Thank God for a safe delivery.. wishing you quick recovery
Amen and thank God mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Lol, Enjoy it while it lasts oo... In the next few weeks the belle go dey heavy you.

Congratulations to everyone who just delivered. May your children bring you all the best of blessings smiley

As in ehhhh...I'm 15wks today but my bump don dey show well..after eating It will now look like some people's 6months bump, making me feel like am carryinga big gallon of water on my tummy..lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Thank you so much. How's your princess now? I believe she is much stronger now. God bless you
Amen, thank you ma.. She's much better now, glory to God

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:27pm On May 21, 2022
Teminisuccess66:
BA! BA!! BA!!

Congratulations mama, welcome big girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.