Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151857 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6643) (6644) (6645) (6646) (6647) (6648) (6649) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Pojomojo:
I was told to put pepper in my baby mouth after 41days, also my baby is 3 weeks what. I suppose to use to clean his tongue, how true is this?

Pls can you call the person that told you this rubbish....Call Him or her for me...let's talk small..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Layormiii:

#catwalksforward
#adjustmybrahand and #chookingmybumpforward
I accept the baton from you in the name of the father, son and holy spirit. Just as you didn't record any death, complications, bad record etc none shall enter my list too ijn.
Congratulations to you and your teamies.
Wish y'all well with your bundle of joy.

#wavesthebattontoeveryone and
#catwalksback
grin grin grin grin kekere ko.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oaopackaging(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please view, like and subscribe to My YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC3KkSP_SYSWaVRy9Pjo9dog

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Thanks teamie.. I bathe too but ensure my sponge doesn't drip water and I dip towel in water to clean off soap from my upper body. I don't go towards the incision site with sponge for fear of being restitched if anything happens (God forbid).. I'll try and start letting water flow from tomorrow grin

We will never have any cause to be restiched Amen.My issue now is that its like I have dry cough and I am thinking of drinking ginger tea but don't have fresh ginger at home and I stay far from a regular market,infact my baby also cough twice yersterday kai may God help me o because cough is the last thing to have in this CS recovery journey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vivi01:

We will never have any cause to be restiched Amen.My issue now is that its like I have dry cough and I am thinking of drinking ginger tea but don't have fresh ginger at home and I stay far from a regular market,infact my baby also cough twice yersterday kai may God help me o because cough is the last thing to have in this CS recovery journey
Amen.. Be sure it's safe to take ginger in this early stage of breastfeeding before taking it and hold down your tommy before coughing.. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
I pray this month of June mark the beginning of more opportunities, financial breakthroughs, uncommon favour, great grace, and amazing blessings for you and your family. Amen

Happy new month from CEO AKELA CROCHETS, the ball gown expert kiss kiss kiss
Wishing you all easy peasy deliveries in due time.

#happynewmonth #mamaaffordable #Akelacrochet #newbornoutfits #photoshootcostumes #dedicationgowns #ballgowns #babybooties

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happy new month to everyone. Amen to all your prayers, cappo. I haven't started shopping as per STM. My bump just started showing and many people in my place of work are beginning to suspect I am pregnant grin
Before they know it, baby would have landed.
@ nahzyla, I would like to know your lmp. Going by my lmp, EDD is supposed to be 25th but I opted for my early scan date which seem to correspond with the first X I had with DH after lmp.
Wishing us all easy carriage and safe delivery.
omotolanibaby:
Happy new month,I pray we shall carry to term,there shall be no loss among us.Hope we are waddling well with our sexy baby bumps,
The lord is our strength.let start buying baby items now, because the cost of of products are getting higher as each day passes by in the market ,dnt let us put it to last minute .May the lord provide abundantly for us.
Cc:
TeamsemptemberRock#.
#Teamseptemberfornoloss#
#TeamseptemberforSupernaturalbirth#
#Teamseptemberforuncommonfavour#
#Teamseptember forSexybirth#
JUNE ROLL CALL

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... unknown
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MigeoFoods(f): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
GESTATIONAL DIABETES CAN HARM YOU AND THE BABY
Records have it that 6 out of every 100 pregnant women develop gestational diabetes,
�this can be due to underlying health problems like PCOS
�it could be genetic
�it could be you are overweight
Gestational diabetes is one of the leading causes of still birth and premature birth. It can be FATAL if not properly MANAGED.

THE GOODNEWS IS GESTATIONAL DIABETICS CAN BE MANAGED THROUGH DIET
We know how hard pregnancy cravings can be JOIN US as you learn how to manage gestational diabetics from QUALIFIED NUTRITIONIST

THIS SEMINAR IS 100% FREE
TAG EVERY PREGNANT WOMAN YOU KNOW!

TO JOIN SEND “JOIN” to WhatsApp 08065784139
PLEASE NOTE THIS SEMINAR IS STRICTLY FOR PREGNANT WOMEN

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

Very short but interesting BS. Wishing you everlasting joy.

Thanks Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jozaki(f): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Congratulations mama.... That induction can be very painful even though I was on it for only six hours
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

All glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to himself
Cause all the glory must be to the Lord.

Father Lord, God of perfection, everlasting king that doesn't fail, we come on our knees to return all glory, honor and adoration to your Holy name Father accept our thanksgiving in Jesus precious name.

Great job to all May superwomen and our porters. May our children continue to be sources of joy and blessings to us all. The great provider will provide all the necessary things needed to take care of these wonderful gifts from heaven above. May we continue to hear good news about ourselves, we shall not bury our youngs in Jesus mighty name.

Lord Jesus Christ we commit the remaining May mamas that are yet to deliver unto your perfect hands, we pray that you give them their testimonies soonest so the world can celebrate with them and their joy full. We shall hear both voices of mothers and babies in good health in Jesus mighty name.

Because you are God that doesn't fail, father Lord please bless every TTC mothers with your precious gift and turn their sorrow and worries into joy and happiness in Jesus name.

Layormiii, I hand over the baton to you and your teamies. We shall celebrate y'all soon and no loss shall be recorded in this month and subsequent months ahead.

It has been a privilege and honor being amongst good and knowledgeable people like you guys and I'm blessed to have found this thread.

Lastly, I have relieved myself of all cappo duties and we shall meet soon for my second missionary journey in good health and greater height in Jesus mighty name.

I'll find time to submit my BS soon. Thanks y'all and stay blessed.

Hello Cappo, you did not update my BA and BS..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olaola56(f): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omakraid:

The pill is what's making you have contraction and it's normal and very painful but ensure you go for a pelvic scan to be sure there is nothing retained else you might need an evacuation. Do the scan and take the result for the check
I will ma. Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sassy256:
Happy new month all mama's in the house. We bless God for seeing us through to this point.
No matter what stage in the journey you are in or whatever team you belong to, a new month is always a joy as it means one month closer to your LO.

PLEASE LET US PRAY

We are grateful O Lord!
We are grateful O Lord!
(Hallelujah)
For all you have done for us
(Hallelujah)
We are grateful O Lord!

Our most heavenly father we thank you
Maker of heaven and earth we bless your holy name
We thank you for a new month
We bless you for being in our midst and carrying us up to this point
Hallowed be your holy name

We commit this new month into your holy hands and we declare let your will alone be done amongst us
We thank you for the successful deliveries of the months past and we declare that june shall even be more full of back to back good news.
We sanctify this month with the blood of Jesus

We saturate this place with the blood of Jesus!
We declare there shall be no loss of any kind in Jesus name
Let your hand carry us throughout this month
Let your glory cover every area of our weaknesses.

We declare Peace over anyone going through any challenge right now
We put an end to it by the blood of Jesus.

We commit our dear husband's into your hands, we declare Peace in all they do, let the works of their hands be continually blessed in Jesus name.

We lift up our TTC sisters into your hands
We declare June shall be a month of beautiful surprises
Please Lord, step into old challenges and new ones alike, and let miracles flow in their midst.

We bless your name Abba father
We declare let your will be done in our midst in Jesus name, Amen.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
More testimonies, more grace, more money, we pray O Lord this new month of joy in Jesus Almighty name. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mandela89:
doing good though have past due date. Still battling the BP though not too high the protein in urine has cleared

Ohh... God will perfect all that concerns you.. Everything will go well with you and LO.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
GracieN:

Hello Cappo, you did not update my BA and BS..
So sorry about that. I'll update accordingly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mandela89:
doing good though have past due date. Still battling the BP though not too high the protein in urine has cleared
Everything will work together for your good in Jesus mighty name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen to all the prayers cappo... Hopefully you'll be my cappo again in the next journey grin..

May Teamies yet to submit BA, may the hand of God rest on you all and may your testimony reach us soon. Easy peasy delivery to you all, our prayers are with you
We can plan it now. Please take good care of yourself and little one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen.. Be sure it's safe to take ginger in this early stage of breastfeeding before taking it and hold down your tommy before coughing.. It is well

Thanks. I do hold down my tummy before coughing if not the pain will be too much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
BA! BA! BA!
my Rhema (spoken word of God arrived this afternoon) I saw hell my people. Satan really tried but God come through for us. BS will come letar. May Capo @Expectantmom you are blessed and June Capo @ Layormiii thank you for snatching me I love you all.may it be easier for you than me oooooo.

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please and please...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
MorningStar233:
BA! BA! BA!
my Rhema (spoken word of God arrived this afternoon) I saw hell my people. Satan really tried but God come through for us. BS will come letar. May Capo @Expectantmom you are blessed and June Capo @ Layormiii thank you for snatching me I love you all.may it be easier for you than me oooooo.
Congratulations will always be your song... The devil has failed already. Our June baby is welcome

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
MorningStar233:
BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations Mama and a big welcome to baby Rhema kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
MorningStar233:
BA! BA! BA!
congratulations mama. Welcome baby Rhema.
First baby of the month. Glory to God
I snatch u ooo with my full chest grin kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
MorningStar233:
BA! BA! BA!
Awwww the long awaited BA smiley congratulations mama. Welcome to the world dear Rhema. Hope Daddy is around. Expecting ya BS mama. E-hugs to you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pojomojo:
I was told to put pepper in my baby mouth after 41days, also my baby is 3 weeks what. I suppose to use to clean his tongue, how true is this?

Drop the person contact here pls, we mothers here want to tell her something undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin cheesy
Layormiii:
chaiii.. what should we do to this late comer ooo.
Ya Sha welcome laidat laidat kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
novia22:

Pls can you call the person that told you this rubbish....Call Him or her for me...let's talk small..

Hubby and I don laugh tire for here, you're so funny ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
MorningStar233:
BA! BA! BA!
Congratulations mama. Thank God for the victory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sassy256:

Congratulations mama. Thank God for the victory.

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
StarryV:
Awwww the long awaited BA smiley congratulations mama. Welcome to the world dear Rhema. Hope Daddy is around. Expecting ya BS mama. E-hugs to you kiss kiss

Thank you dear, daddy is around ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Layormiii:
congratulations mama. Welcome baby Rhema.
First baby of the month. Glory to God
I snatch u ooo with my full chest grin kiss

Thanks dearie, me that was making mouth that we will snatch you, see how life ne...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6643) (6644) (6645) (6646) (6647) (6648) (6649) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.