Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170295 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nmamez(f): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning mamas and happy Sunday to us all. Please who knows the treatment for menopause symptoms. Our fellow woman needs help. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2022
=Omakraid please check mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2022
MorningStar233:
Birth story!!!!

I got pregnant sometime last year, immediately I found out I was pregnant all the symptoms and packages came as per roller coaster, I could
I knew it was not ordinary because immediately we entered the month of may I started having series of bad dreams, different people coming to force me to tell them my EDD in my dreams o, I'll fight with some of them and chase them till they used the face of a very close relative and I mentioned the exact EDD to the person in my dream, I was mad with prayers when I woke up. I delivered at 40 weeks and two days.
God alone be praised because this pregnancy was given to me by God, my husband and I work in different locations and when he's around sometimes I won't be in my fertile period and sometimes even with ovulation test kit I won't see any positive result until the last he came, one week to his arrival I dreamt and my pastor called my name in a dream and said take your baby and I could not collect the baby because my hands were closed in the dream, he said no that is not how to carry you baby open your hands immediately I opened it and he handed a baby over to me, I had faith met him physically and told him he prayed for me and said oya take your baby, hope your husband will come around soon, I await your testimony. Na so e happen o..I pray for all mamas trying to conceive the same God that did it for us all has done it for you Exodus 23:26 said we will not miscarry and no woman will be without a child so you all must carry your babies as God helped me carried mine.
May Capo @ Expectantmom and June Capo @Layormi I don drop BS. If there are any typos please bear with me.

Congratulations once again...Your baby is blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pymetrics: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Do we have Doctors here? I want to know if 10 days menstruation monthly could affect fertility of a woman. This 10 days is regular and constant and it has been like that for years.
@agiboma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Expectantmom:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Glory be to Almighty God in the highest for He has shown me His goodness and kindness.

My LMP was August 17th( my late dad's anniversary) so I didn't really put mind in pregnancy matter even though I had kept track of my ovulation, menstruation and even hormonal imbalance but I remembered to write it down.

Fast forward to a week after, I had pile (jedijedi) and as a Yoruba girl that I am now I already bought agbo to take and also while carrying out fertility tests, it was discovered I had infection and was also about treating it too but for whatever reason my spirit just kept delaying the treatments.

This journey has been eventful and interesting and a lot learnt but vigilante no be my mate so I may go ghost mood for a while. Thanks for the long read and to everyone who has made this journey bearable. May the Almighty God bless every woman with the fruit of the womb very soon in Jesus name and happy waddling to our preggy and beautiful mamas.
Kindly forgive my typos please.

See you all soon in Jesus name!!!

Congratulations cappo... Your baby is blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Vivi01:

Amen, thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Marablac(f): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning mamas, at my early pregnancy two sac was detected but one has a heartbeat .i didn't bleed but i had a painful cramp and kinda liquid gushing out of my body , my doctor said my body will absorb the other that i must not bleed.

After some months scan detected two placenta with one baby, doctor didn't have much to say about it and little i read online was about vanishing twins and others things i don't understand!

Have anyone experience this kind of issue?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Vivi01:

Congratulations cappo... Your baby is blessed
Thanks mama. Hope you're good?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Vivi01:

Amen. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=mjblinks post=113477971][/quote]
I used agbo Jedi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Please go and consult a doctor, i mean sit one on one with any good doctor in government hospitals.

The average period is two to seven days so bleeding for eight days or more is considered long though not dangerous in some cases but there maybe underlying health issues that need to be tracked through series of tests and scan.

Why it may affect fertility depending the outcome of a test is because of tracking ovulation if there is no underlying sickness that need to be treated.

They say health is wealth, atleast your first stage is to visit the hospital, then a doctor must prescribe some tests then you can start from there.

Pymetrics:
Do we have Doctors here? I want to know if 10 days menstruation monthly could affect fertility of a woman. This 10 days is regular and constant and it has been like that for years.
@agiboma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Amakapritty:

Am just 14 weeks nd I have done 4 scans

4 scans? You like seeing baby grin
I’m 16 weeks and I have done just 1 but i will check sex next week, I can’t wait again biko

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning mamas please my baby's umbilical cord fell off today I was asked to start using shear butter (ori) on it after cleaning with spirit, but I heard ori is not good for males ( something about it affecting their male organ) biko what is the best thing to use now to avoid stomach pain for him

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Congratulations to the mamas that just delivered their babies, thank God for safe deliveries.. wishing you all quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good morning mamas please my baby's umbilical cord fell off today I was asked to start using shear butter (ori) on it after cleaning with spirit, but I heard ori is not good for males ( something about it affecting their male organ) biko what is the best thing to use now to avoid stomach pain for him
So I heard ooo even hubby no dey allow me use ori hand touch am oo,he dey fear the stuff. Wat I know is that after cleaning with spirit that's all. Abeg experience mamas make una put mouth for this question me too go like know if its a myth or true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
MorningStar233:

It’s only spirit i know, that’s what i used for my kids and that’s what my friends use,nothing else..
I’m just hearing the ori affecting male organ story for the first time o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omofela85(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
What time will a woman start menstruation after delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
MorningStar233:

Just clean with spirit that's all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamGreen1:

Just clean with spirit that's all

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
MorningStar233:
You mean same ori that many mums use as cream for their boys?? Wow..

Spirit alone is okay on the navel ma..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Happy Sunday from my little fighter Zoe Mo, its a long fight but we're victorious

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omakraid:
Happy Sunday from my little fighter Zoe Mo, its a long fight but we're victorious

Awwwwwnnnnnn...she's such a cutieeee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
MorningStar233:

Doctors and nurses always advise to use strictly Spirit to prevent infection and even with the Spirit they will tell you not to clean round the navel with the same cotton wool cos it's like an open wound and places the child at high risk of infection coupled with the fact that their immune system is not as strong as ours. Ori is not medicated and as such can put your child at risk of infection.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pymetrics: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
LUGBE:
Please go and consult a doctor, i mean sit one on one with any good doctor in government hospitals.

The average period is two to seven days so bleeding for eight days or more is considered long though not dangerous in some cases but there maybe underlying health issues that need to be tracked through series of tests and scan.

Why it may affect fertility depending the outcome of a test is because of tracking ovulation if there is no underlying sickness that need to be treated.

They say health is wealth, atleast your first stage is to visit the hospital, then a doctor must prescribe some tests then you can start from there.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good afternoon mamas, pls what can I do to stop this headache that won't go even after paracetamol! I treated malaria April and May! I'm trying to sleep now, the ache won't let me. I'm 36 weeks today

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
omofela85:
What time will a woman start menstruation after delivery
it depends on the Individual, some start at 3 months while some from 1 year. but that does not mean that she won't take in oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Recently I have been feeling weak and dizzy, sometimes I run out of breath and feeling like fainting.

What could cause it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
missviva:

Doctors and nurses always advise to use strictly Spirit to prevent infection and even with the Spirit they will tell you not to clean round the navel with the same cotton wool cos it's like an open wound and places the child at high risk of infection coupled with the fact that their immune system is not as strong as ours. Ori is not medicated and as such can put your child at risk of infection.

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omakraid:

You mean same ori that many mums use as cream for their boys?? Wow..

Spirit alone is okay on the navel ma..

I'm just confused, I'll use the spirit alone. Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NOBILITY22(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
Recently I have been feeling weak and dizzy, sometimes I run out of breath and feeling like fainting.

What could cause it?

These are sometimes signs of low BP and low blood levels

Please report to your doctor and complain ok.
You will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omakraid:
Zoe is a conqueror
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
NOBILITY22:

These are sometimes signs of low BP and low blood levels

Please report to your doctor and complain ok.
You will be fine

Thanks.. I will have to visit the hospital tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ganjababe, Irregular and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.