Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128834 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6659) (6660) (6661) (6662) (6663) (6664) (6665) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2022
The best to calculate is LMP, early scan only helps mothers that usually forget their LMP, we know some women do not calculate. To think that a mother sought for advise here on which to be used for accurate calculation between LMP and tape measurements by her so called 3 doctors still baffles me.

Unless and unless you are telling me honestly you forgot your LMP. Even mostly tape measurements are fading, technology is advancing please for those that cares to listen the Best and Accurate calculation is through your LMP not even scan talk more of tape. Even the scan attendant sometimes ask you question on your LMP to arrive or cross check the result.

shiller:

You are correct,late scan keep on reducing nd adding date,for me the late scan is just to know the wellbeing of the child..

LMP is the best,I do write down my LMP on a book nd count my own 40weeks by myself ..

Early scan nd Lmp always work together

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyce23: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello Mamas,

I'm a first time mum, Please who has used R jolad hospital, gbagada, Lagos before. How much is their antenatal, normal delivery package, CS etc. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sassy256:
Mama's make una see something o grin
Don't fall for the "if you're exclusive breastfeeding you can't get pregnant" trap, na lie ooo. People even take in before their normal period resumes.
A lady in my church, her 1st and second born share the same birthdate, exactly 1 yr apart,
this lady in the screenshot will even give birth before her baby is 1yr old.

Don't go far, I'm here mama cheesy, A year and a month apart cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
IamGreen1:

Don't go far, I'm here mama cheesy, A year and a month apart cheesy

Meaning you took in 4 months after delivery..My colleague in the office went on 3months maternity leave and came back pregnant.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello all, please where can I get fairly used baby items, like baby walker etc?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening mamas, please todaymakes it a week I gave birth and I discovered that the pad input this afternoon is not soaked as usual, is it okay ? And again people keep saying my stomach till looks big that it's suppose to have reduced by now ( that statement dey depress me) what else can I do biko..since today I've bn drinking hot water that can peel a chicken's skin ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good evening mamas, please todaymakes it a week I gave birth and I discovered that the pad input this afternoon is not soaked as usual, is it okay ? And again people keep saying my stomach till looks big that it's suppose to have reduced by now ( that statement dey depress me) what else can I do biko..since today I've bn drinking hot water that can peel a chicken's skin ..
Its a gradual process ma. Don't let people's mouth put u in a depressed mode. Remember body differs,just concentrate on breastfeeding ur baby u will be fine

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
MorningStar233:
Remember your body just came back from 9 months journey and you expect the stomach to come down in a week....sister pls don't be depressed leave people coz they must talk

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
MorningStar233:
Some people bleed for a short while after delivery, some for long. It's also normal for lochia to decrease in quantity as the days go by. It's only an issue when it's increasing instead of decreasing.

Please be kind to your body. You can't just reverse changes of 9 months in one week. If you're breastfeeding exclusively, it helps it shrink back faster. Cut back on the very hot water please.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sassy256:
TEAM AUGUST
JUNE ROLL CALL

Team Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery.

Happy new month once again mama's wishing us all the best of this new month.

Thank God for seeing us through to this point, I know it's not that easy as the weight is now being felt grin. Most of us have entered third trimester this week, it's time to start completing our baby shopping, hospital lists and other things we need to do. No time again o, time to tidy up. In just two short months we will carry our joyful bundles.

If you've not taken maternity shots, this is the best period to do it, now the bump is big enough but still cute enough for pics and for those of us that pregnancy turns dark, please don't wait till 9months o cool.

Time to be prayerful, committing that day into God's hands for a stress-free remaining part of the journey and delivery. Supernatural childbirth book is one very resourceful book for this period, please if you can, download it and begin to use the prayers at the end part of the book.

If you don't have the book and need it, just mention me and drop your email I have the soft copy now, I can send to you.

Starryv and mama waistbead, sure you're doing great. Pyzdan, I see you. Our silent teamies, the lord is your strenght.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
1. Starry v. ............................21st....................xy
2. Sassy256...........................25th.....................xy
3. Dunpredictable...............22nd ...................xy
4. Pyzdan...............................23rd............... unknown
5. Waistbead.........................28th............... unknown
6. Exclusiveoloori................. ...................... unknown
7. Novia22.............................13th............... unknown
8. Dijah07.............................. 30th ............ unknown
9. Girl040...............................15th...............unknown

Mama's please endeavour to respond to roll call and show up once in a while, why be in a team when you don't communicate with your teamies? Where's the fun in that? I wish everyone of us a beautiful month, less stress, good health and bountiful energy, I love you

Please add me to team August. Edd- Aug 12, Sex- XX

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Some people bleed for a short while after delivery, some for long. It's also normal for lochia to decrease in quantity as the days go by. It's only an issue when it's increasing instead of decreasing.

Please be kind to your body. You can't just reverse changes of 9 months in one week. If you're breastfeeding exclusively, it helps it shrink back faster. Cut back on the very hot water please.

Thanks dear, I was beginning to get worried o..I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
greatlinda:

Remember your body just came back from 9 months journey and you expect the stomach to come down in a week....sister pls don't be depressed leave people coz they must talk

Thanks dear, I'm grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bunny19:
Its a gradual process ma. Don't let people's mouth put u in a depressed mode. Remember body differs,just concentrate on breastfeeding ur baby u will be fine

Abi o, thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
MorningStar233:

Alot of mum's might not believe what I'm about to say but it's the real truth....Drinking hot water doesn't make ones tummy go flat.
The water you are drinking goes into your tummy and not your uterus remember.
My sister pls don't kill yourself for anybody. It's a gradual process....allow your body to return to its former state as Rome wasn't built in a day..

Secondly, the bleeding will gradually reduce and even stop eventually so for your pad not be as soaked as before, you are healing on track.

You can do some mild workouts to help your tummy muscles go back in place and pls don't over do it either. The link I posted is the one I used and it worked for me. Pls take it easy on yourself babes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2EzC74pG4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaLuce: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good afternoon mamas, when I woke up yesterday morning, my pelvic area hurts so bad, when it didn't subside I went to the hospital and did a scan series of tests and the hospital saw nothing undecided I am only a few weeks along and so far, I haven't felt any pain so far. They prescribed paracetamol for me but it still hurts cry . I am a first time mama by the way

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
novia22:

Alot of mum's might not believe what I'm about to say but it's the real truth....Drinking hot water doesn't make once tummy go flat.
The water you are drinking goes into your tummy and not your uterus remember.
My sister pls don't kill yourself for anybody. It's a gradual process....allow your body to return to its former state as Rome wasn't built in a day..

Secondly, the bleeding will gradually reduce and even stop eventually so for your pad not be as soaked as before, you are healing on track.

You can do some mild workouts to help your tummy muscles go back in place and pls don't over do it either. The link I posted is the one I used and it worked for me. Pls take it easy on yourself babes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2EzC74pG4

Thanks so so much dear, I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
If you don't mind, you can join the below group on Facebook. That was where I got my dryer from..

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
BellaLuce:
Good afternoon mamas, when I woke up yesterday morning, my pelvic area hurts so bad, when it didn't subside I went to the hospital and did a scan series of tests and the hospital saw nothing undecided I am only a few weeks along and so far, I haven't felt any pain so far. They prescribed paracetamol for me but it still hurts cry . I am a first time mama by the way
Sorry ma, keep with the paracetamol as it'll help relieve the pain and hopefully as you progress, the pain will be totally gone for other symptoms to surface

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
MorningStar233:
Teamie please keep your water warm biko... People will always talk... The blood is meant to keep reducing so its okay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening mamas, so i went for scan today hoping to find out baby’s sex but the sonographer said my baby was dancing and jumping too much o Lool, he kept trying but couldn’t get the sex.. chai, it pained me o

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fisayomi1:

Please add me to team August. Edd- Aug 12, Sex- XX
Welcome dear, kiss will add you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xscape1993(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening mamas in the house. My wife had evacuation last year and since then her ovulation seized. After her period no ovulation. What could be the problem? I need good solutions please..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
novia22:

Meaning you took in 4 months after delivery..My colleague in the office went on 3months maternity leave and came back pregnant.

It's not upto sef, I'd my first baby Nov 19 and my lmp was Feb 16 for the next pregnancy. cool

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please have you done hormonal tests?. Then how do you know that her ovulation ceased?. Is it because she is yet to conceive?. The above questions will go a long way to answering your question.

quote author=Xscape1993 post=113618316]Good evening mamas in the house. My wife had evacuation last year and since then her ovulation seized. After her period no ovulation. What could be the problem? I need good solutions please..[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Omakraid:

Teamie please keep your water warm biko... People will always talk... The blood is meant to keep reducing so its okay

Abi o, thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 3:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good evening mamas in the house. My wife had evacuation last year and since then her ovulation seized. After her period no ovulation. What could be the problem? I need good solutions please..

Sir, pls your wife needs to see a Gynaecologist to determine what you stated above...she will run a few tests and will be assisted accordingly..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
You can check uniquemums on insta,got my baby's carseat from her.

https://www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk-baby
That is another plug too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xscape1993(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2022
novia22:

Sir, pls your wife needs to see a Gynaecologist to determine what you stated above...she will run a few tests and will be assisted accordingly..
Okay. Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xscape1993(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
LUGBE:
Please have you done hormonal tests?. Then how do you know that her ovulation ceased?. Is it because she is yet to conceive?. The above questions will go a long way to answering your question.

quote author=Xscape1993 post=113618316]Good evening mamas in the house. My wife had evacuation last year and since then her ovulation seized. After her period no ovulation. What could be the problem? I need good solutions please..
We have not done hormonal test. Yes, she is yet to conceive. I got to know because after her period no ovulation. Her ovulation is suppose to come 3 days after period, but is not coming. It ceased.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello mamas and team September! I don come officially register o. Pls accept our malt and short bread. grin. EDD is supposed to be October13th but am going for Elective CS a which will probably be in September. Sex is XY. I wish all our waddling mamas safe delivery.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2022
BA!! BA!!
June mamas, I don born o
37 weeks 1 day via Emergency CS
Details later

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2022
mzMerci:
BA!! BA!!
June mamas, I don born o
37 weeks 1 day via Emergency CS
Details later
Congrats, congrats, welcome LO... Heal quick and wanna us beta gist..

@ Layormiii, hope you are doing good.? Safe delivery to you and the rest of your teamies

(1) (2) (3) ... (6659) (6660) (6661) (6662) (6663) (6664) (6665) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thefarmer3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.