Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132289 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
UgoFly:
I greet all the mamas. I am a dh asking on behalf of an pregnant mother. Pls what's the best means of reducing heartburn. All forms of medication has failed. Even hospital has ran out of ideas.

She needs to reduce fried foods and also watch what triggers it.. I have also been battling with the same issue. Bean triggers it too. I complained the last time I when for antenatal. I was told to use Gascol but it's not too effective for me though but I am managing it.. She should also reduce spicy and hot intake of food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's my birthday today!
I'm grateful to God for this child I prayed and waited for.
Please put me in your prayers for a safe delivery my beloved moms and moms-to-be❤️
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Please put me in your prayers for a safe delivery my beloved moms and moms-to-be❤️
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
Happy Birthday dear Cappo. You look amazingly gorgeous. May your New age usher you into the best phase of your life. Amen. Omoo your bump is cute and big o. Mine never gree reach like this @32+

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
Happy birthday, sis. Grow and glow in grace. Safe delivery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
Happy birthday madam...

On this day I wish you a safe delivery free from any sort of complications,your baby will be in the right position for delivery and your doctor will be guided by the directions of the holy spirit..
Have a wonderful birthday and send our cake o cause the walls in seeing be like UK people own o ..lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin

Beautiful mama with a cutie bump...Do have a wonderful year ahead.. Your delivery shall be swift in Jesus' name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mamas pls how long is one supposed to take hot water after childbirth?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin

Happy Birthday beautiful mamaa
Your safe delivery is settled in Jesus name,Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
StarryV:
Happy Birthday dear Cappo. You look amazingly gorgeous. May your New age usher you into the best phase of your life. Amen. Omoo your bump is cute and big o. Mine never gree reach like this @32+
Thanks my beloved teamie, Amen. The bump is large ooo, wait till u see my sideview, @31weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Flourishing19:

Happy birthday, sis. Grow and glow in grace. Safe delivery to you.
Amen. Thank you mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Happy birthday madam...

On this day I wish you a safe delivery free from any sort of complications,your baby will be in the right position for delivery and your doctor will be guided by the directions of the holy spirit..
Have a wonderful birthday and send our cake o cause the walls in seeing be like UK people own o ..lol
Amen Daddy, thanks sir. Lol, no worry I fit still DHL the cake from here grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
1stymom:

Beautiful mama with a cutie bump...Do have a wonderful year ahead.. Your delivery shall be swift in Jesus' name.
Amen. Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
voucher:

Happy Birthday beautiful mamaa
Your safe delivery is settled in Jesus name,Amen
Amen. Thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
June mama, happy birthday gorgeous, may you live long to celebrate more beautiful birthdays with your children surrounding your table ijn..
even with how beautiful your bumb looks, I don't miss my pregnancy period I won't lie.. it's too tiring grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Layormiii:
June mama, happy birthday gorgeous, may you live long to celebrate more beautiful birthdays with your children surrounding your table ijn..
even with how beautiful your bumb looks, I don't miss my pregnancy period I won't lie.. it's too tiring grin grin grin
Amen. Thank you mama.
Nah, I won't be missing this bump at all either grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:

Ha, please Google this castor oil well o, I've heard so many conflicting reviews about it.
Hmm I did o,doc said it was to clear my rectum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
kokaiye:
castor oil is just lik any oda oil wen u tk too much, u poo lik no tomorrow... U will poo n baby will poop too.
Yes doc said it was to clear my rectum.and I was to take moderately and stop today but keep him updated. I was even constipated,now I dey toilet freely. He said if the tightness am feeling becomes intense fine BT if not we wait for it. BT av stopped the castor oil
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
StarryV:

Mama please have a rethink in the castor oil intake o. Better safe than sorry.
Mama I did o las las they said must be taken with doc prescriptions if ure pregnant. So far na only poop I poop my baby still dey kick me anyhow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin

Happy birthday dearie...the bump looks good on you....wish you more bumpy birthdays in the coming years... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
Happy birthday dear ,hmm u look cute with this bump,wishing u greater and glorious years ahead in Jesus name amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
shiller:

Wow,u fit born in June ooo,this one go be Cappo wey leave us Port grin

If its the real deal the slightness will become more intense
Hmm I no leave my teamies ooo,we are entering July together by God's grace. Baby is ready to come ,she keeps shooking her head down dre,doc said during scan my baby no even fold legs just scatter am for my side,he find her legs ehn. Say this baby like to dey comfortable. I laughed and said na her papa she take am resemblegrin he likes to place and stretch his legs weda he see table or not

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin

Happy birthday Ma...it will be a safe nd a short delivery,from our mouth to Gods ears,Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 2:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
Happy birthday Mama..
Safe Delivery is yours in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 3:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
ur delivery shall be smooth ijn, happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 3:33am On Jun 26, 2022
MorningStar233:
Mamas pls how long is one supposed to take hot water after childbirth?

It is usually as the spirit leads for most people. Some take for a month or two. Your body will even give you the go ahead on its own that you are ready to switch back to warm water. It is like a reflex.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Sassy256:
It's my birthday today!
Thanks. Love you all.
#bumpybirthday grin
sexy mama.. Hapoy birthday to u... Long lkfs n prosperity... Looking pretty wit dt baby bump... Save delivery to u.... I dey alwz give plenty credit to mamas dt sabi slay during pregnancy cs me ano fit... Too much pregnancy packages no allow me...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2022
ladyrachy:

Yes doc said it was to clear my rectum.and I was to take moderately and stop today but keep him updated. I was even constipated,now I dey toilet freely. He said if the tightness am feeling becomes intense fine BT if not we wait for it. BT av stopped the castor oil
the tightness you're feeling is Braxton Hicks nah. I was feeling it weeks before I delivered sef.. I no think say e mean anything laidat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2022
kokaiye:
sexy mama.. Hapoy birthday to u... Long lkfs n prosperity... Looking pretty wit dt baby bump... Save delivery to u.... I dey alwz give plenty credit to mamas dt sabi slay during pregnancy cs me ano fit... Too much pregnancy packages no allow me...
omo I was forming sexy preggo at the beginning, I slay gannn. But you see third tri heaviness no be anybody mate ooo.. I turn mama overnight ni grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2022
ladyrachy:

Hmm I no leave my teamies ooo,we are entering July together by God's grace. Baby is ready to come ,she keeps shooking her head down dre,doc said during scan my baby no even fold legs just scatter am for my side,he find her legs ehn. Say this baby like to dey comfortable. I laughed and said na her papa she take am resemblegrin he likes to place and stretch his legs weda he see table or not
we don't mind having you in team June oo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2022
People that fix occasions in June dey try oo shocked like wedding etc
The way rain fell on my baby naming ehn.. from morning till evening. We fix canopy inside rain, do photo booth inside rain, in short, wait ooo till like 4 before program start and rain no stop. That was how we did it oo.. inside rain laidat lol. Everybody was wet except baby that was sleeping peacefully lol.

Just imagine people getting married that day chaii or burial or anything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2022
novia22:

Happy birthday dearie...the bump looks good on you....wish you more bumpy birthdays in the coming years... grin
Thanks mama. But no more bumpy birthdays o, 3 children don do me wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2022
ladyrachy:

Happy birthday dear ,hmm u look cute with this bump,wishing u greater and glorious years ahead in Jesus name amen.
Amen. Thank you kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.