Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149299 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Brooke60:

Sorry mamas.
I read symptoms & I'm like I can't relate o. Asked myself if I'm normal self.

The only thing I battle with is eating. I have never been a foodie because I be correct FitFam lady but since I got preggy, it has been food.
Lucky you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
MorningStar233:

They are making me feel like my own case is different...I just tire..thanks ma'am
Forget people jare
They'll always talk

But if you on your own are bothered about your tummy, and you gave birth via VD, you can start tying with belly band at this point. Just as tight as you can bear. But if it's CS, please don't tie at all.

Me I don't send anybody whatever they say, but I usually get bothered about my tummy size after a while so I normally start tying for a few hours everyday from 2-3 weeks and it helps a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
B.A B.A

My pink jet landed yesterday evening , 26 June at 5pm. Weighing 2.7kg via VD.
Safe delivery to other waddling Mamas.

Team June Cappo and Team
Congrats ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
B.A B.A

Team June Cappo and Team
Congrats mama,God's blessings on ur little one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Layormiii:
yaayyy
Congratulations teamie. May he be a source of happiness to your family all through her life ijn

BTW June is going... No July mama wan port?
We aren't porting again oo, shebi u don snatch one already @ pearlyboo. So the rest na July as we no plenty like DAT,make we dey our month born oogrin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
AmNuhRegular:
Team October, hope we are all doing great cheesy

It's these babies thinking the fibroid is some kind of football for me grin I'm assuming because they have been head down their legs are in the middle of my abdomen and they are just kicking everything kickable..

One minute my navel is bulging, next minute it's not.. it's quite funny... We are pushing 22weeks thanks be to God for the Journey. May he continue to see us and all expectant and TTC mums through ijn. Much love cheesy

Sorry, we are almost there cheesy babies please take it easy on mama kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
B.A B.A

Team June Cappo and Team

Congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heartstrings: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
B.A B.A

Team June Cappo and Team
Congratulations. May Allah bless the child

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pls o mamas
I just want to ask of headache is part of second trimester package because I get it everyday despite being hydrated with enough rest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Sassy256 post=114209701]
Forget people jare
They'll always talk

But if you on your own are bothered about your tummy, and you gave birth via VD, you can start tying with belly band at this point. Just as tight as you can bear. But if it's CS, please don't tie at all.

Me I don't send anybody whatever they say, but I usually get bothered about my tummy size after a while so I normally start tying for a few hours everyday from 2-3 weeks and it helps a bit. [/quote

Thanks dear. Exactly people will always talk.. everyone has something to say but hardly cares about how well u r healing..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
shiller:

While am here tnkn of how to offload my LO..

Life no balanceooo

Do u tie cloth on your tummy,I do tie wrapper on my belly after birth during day time and in the night i remove to sleep.

It may work or might not work for you..

It works for me after birth tho me I get flat tummy naturally.

I do tie it but it was Asif there is no difference, I got tired and I started having some pains around my abdomen so I decided to rest and start letar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
voucher:

Please don’t let whatever they say get to you, you’re supposed to be getting enough rest now then feed well.. You haven’t even healed yet And they want you to have a flat stomach..
The stomach will go down with time

Exactly my thoughts o, but they keep saying you still look pregnant, u dey tie your belle so? Bla bla bla..ish. I get angry at times
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
novia22:

Babes leave people and what they will say. They will never stop talking.
If the tummy goes down now in the first week, they will say you are an ogbanje sucking your own blood.
You are just 3weeks post delivery. It took your tummy 9 months to grow, give it time to heal and don't go doing funny funny things to make it come down within a flash cos everyone telling you your tummy is big has one solution or the other....
Remember your LO needs you more than these people.

That is what I tell some of these people, how do you expect a process that took nine months to just vanish in 3 weeks...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
[b][/b]
novia22:

Babes leave people and what they will say. They will never stop talking.
If the tummy goes down now in the first week, they will say you are an ogbanje sucking your own blood.
You are just 3weeks post delivery. It took your tummy 9 months to grow, give it time to heal and don't go doing funny funny things to make it come down within a flash cos everyone telling you your tummy is big has one solution or the other....
Remember your LO needs you more than these people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 1:45am On Jun 28, 2022
You never drop details naaaa..

I just seat down dey look you jejely..

Biko make una answer una roll call ooo

Goldie50:
11 weeks today. Morning sickness don show me pepper sad. I just dey chew Cloret Gum anyhow. The mint taste is a life-saver. Where is January cappo? Come and ginger us abeg cry. My teamies, I greet o. Safe delivery to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2022
EXCESSIVE SALIVA IN PREGNANCY
#ATGPtyalism #ATGEarlyPregnancySymptoms

You're probably getting a few odd pregnancy symptoms you hadn’t been expecting. Yet excessive saliva (ptyalism) might be one of the most unexpected...

�What is ptyalism?

Ptyalism is a condition where you make too much saliva. People with ptyalism might produce one to two litres of saliva daily. Ptyalism is also known as hypersalivation or sialorrhea, and often affects women in the early stages of pregnancy . Ptyalism won’t harm your baby and is not a serious condition but that doesn’t mean you can’t find it upsetting and uncomfortable.

�Excessive saliva and the first trimester

Ptyalism is common during the first trimester of pregnancy. You might need to spit out some saliva into a tissue quite often, and the bitter taste of the saliva can cause nausea and vomiting. The good news for most women is that it should ease after the first trimester although a few may last throughout pregnancy.

�Causes of excessive saliva

As with most things in pregnancy, your hormones are to blame for excessive saliva. It can also be caused by pregnancy sickness, as nausea can make women try to swallow less, especially in those with hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme morning sickness).

Other causes include heartburn, which is common in pregnancy, and irritants like smoke, toxins and some medical conditions.

�Treatments for excessive saliva

While there is no medical treatment for ptyalism, you may be able to ease symptoms by:

✏️Eating smaller but more frequent meals
✏️Brushing your teeth and using mouthwash several times a day
✏️Chewing sugarless gum or sucking hard sweets
✏️Taking frequent, small sips of water.

Dr Esther Oluwadeyi
ATG Group

Culled from nct.org.uk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Rota is a special vaccine you pay for and given twice within space of 4 weeks. So it is your duty to enquire if they have it in the hospital so that you pay for it or you go to another hospital if they dont have it.

All these vaccines especially these special ones are part of what you are taught during your antenantal classes but some hospitals dont or some women dont pay attention when the class is going on.

Note, there are some good vaccines that are not written or captured on the card that is very important you also administer your child so many. Peace.

Vivi01:
Congratulations to all the latest mothers in the house... pls I have a question o.I went for my baby 6weeks immunisation today and I just got home now and curiosity made me check the card where they do tick the vaccines given and I noticed they didn't tick the Rota1 part and these guys in the hospital didn't tell me anything ( I use airforce hospital Abuja).pls is it that Rota virus vaccine is taken during 10weeks and not 6weeks or the hospital didn't have and didn't tell us or its not important pls help me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ohferanmi(f): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2022
Months gone but I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy AT ALLLLL!
Na so I dey do scan like every week just to be sure Baby is fine & I'm always assured all is well.

Is anybody with me on this 'No symptoms pregnancy' journey? [/quote]

Lucky you ooooooo

Enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nirwaarun: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2022
The infertility problem is one of the major health problems nowadays, by the invention of the advanced treatment approach the treatment for IVF problems has become much easiest. Gem Hospital and IVF center is the best hope for the couple that are suffering from infertility, is the place to get the best and most effective IVF Treatment in Punjab.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by masondavis: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2022
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS YOU CAN’T GET PREGNANT?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pls o mamas

I just want to ask of headache is part of second trimester package because I get it everyday despite being hydrated with enough rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amakapritty:
Pls o mamas

Yes i think it’s part of the package, i experience it too.. i was told to take paracetamol then enough water and rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by romanelsa: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
masondavis:
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS YOU CAN’T GET PREGNANT?

There are many myths and misconceptions about getting pregnant. One common myth is that you can only get pregnant if you have sex on your ovulation day. In reality, there are many signs that you are not able to conceive. Some of these signs include irregular periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), being over the age of 35, and having a low sperm count. If you are trying to get pregnant and are not seeing any success, it is important to consult with your doctor to figure out what may be preventing you from conceiving. In this blog post, we will learn about the signs of why you can’t get pregnant. Read more here https://purafertility.com/signs-you-cant-get-pregnant/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
My bump is very big for someone that will born in November.. people now call me mama Ejima,I’m sure they think i will put to bed next month Loool,.
It’s making me shy o

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Sorry, we are almost there cheesy babies please take it easy on mama kiss kiss

Hehehe kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Is back cramps normal in second trimester please? Sometimes it radiates to the leg, left leg. i don’t remember having this with my first baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ify, na you be our cappo? grin. No vex o. But na only due date I get for now. January 16th. Abeg register me. Daalu nne

ifyonline:
You never drop details naaaa..

I just seat down dey look you jejely..

Biko make una answer una roll call ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes mama! I had back cramps in my first pregnancy. Hubby was always massaging. You can try to rest more. But, if you're worried, see your gynae

untamedd:
Is back cramps normal in second trimester please? Sometimes it radiates to the leg, left leg. i don’t remember having this with my first baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amakapritty:
Pls o mamas

Headaches welcomed me into second trimester ooh.. it will pass, just check your blood pressure regularly and discuss with your doctor...

It was as if my head would explode any minute, but I'm flexing now. So don't worry it will pass soon

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
voucher:
My bump is very big for someone that will born in November.. people now call me mama Ejima,I’m sure they think i will put to bed next month Loool,.
It’s making me shy o

Na me and you waka come o,if you see my tummy enh,like am around 8months

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2022
My January/ New year Mamas

1. ifyonline Jan 6. Unknown
2. ABG2222. Jan 19. Unknown
3. Oluwasemiloba. Jan 25. Unknown
4. Goldie50. Jan 16th Unknown

ifyonline:

[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Good day Mamas,my palm and feet is always hot or burning, I've complain to my doctor and he gave me paracetamol but it's not working!!! please any alternative cos it's a crazy feeling

(1) (2) (3) ... (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.