Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199194 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6705) (6706) (6707) (6708) (6709) (6710) (6711) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2022
shiller:

Amen to your prayers..

Me I still dey push ooo,last stage can be so tiring,we want to birth early buh baby say no,not now mummy grin grin

Most of us are late July,our BA nd BS will be standing in line,Amen..

@Cappo how u dey?
Mama we are fine oo,as we have pass scan dates let's wait for LMP date be that oo,I hardly sit comfortably just stand,walk or lie down sitting no be for me again as of now. How are u faring ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Omakraid:
@ Ladyrachy how are you doing cool? Congratulations is all that you'll hear in Jesus name...
Team July mamas wetin dey sup now? Safe delivery to you all, your testimonies shall not be cut short in Jesus name. Amen.

We all await your BAs and BS.
My sis am fine oo,my teamies na mostly late July oo,the four earliest date we have two have ported, me na grin scan date I use e don pass,the last scan and LMP na the same,so doc said let's wait for it.A big amen to ur prayers ma,thanks. Hope baby is doing great?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:21am On Jul 13, 2022
July mamas how uan dey? @ portable4real mama how are u?Pls we haven't heard from u,me and u have same Edd.Hope ure and LO are great? We shall all testify in Jesus name,amen. Pls let's always remember to pray all the time.
TiffanyJ:
July Mamas wetin Dy happen na? No BA or BS o. Abi the children still Dy enjoy for wuna bungalow stomach? Abeg, we are anxious for BAs and BSs. May the Lord bless all of wuna with easy birth. (Amen)
Amen to ur Prayers mama,the babies dey enjoy sha make I no lie. Na suspense our babies dey do. That's how pple will be asking u never born,and this my baby is coming when one least Expect cos pple dey put eye too much,so God knows best. We shall all testify soon IJNA.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama we are fine oo,as we have pass scan dates let's wait for LMP date be that oo,I hardly sit comfortably just stand,walk or lie down sitting no be for me again as of now. How are u faring ?
Am fine oo...

Na LMP me I dey follow,

Yesterday I started having weird contractions nd cramp that keep reoccurring,I thought na the real deal oo,was waiting for it to be intense,buh it was still mild yet keep coming shocked shocked, ..
Plan to go see Doctor today ooo,cos i no understand this one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
ladyrachy:

My sis am fine oo,my teamies na mostly late July oo,the four earliest date we have two have ported, me na grin scan date I use e don pass,the last scan and LMP na the same,so doc said let's wait for it.A big amen to ur prayers ma,thanks. Hope baby is doing great?
Yes mama, she's fine.. Its good to know you are good too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2022
shiller:

Am fine oo...

Na LMP me I dey follow,

Yesterday I started having weird contractions nd cramp that keep reoccurring,I thought na the real deal oo,was waiting for it to be intense,buh it was still mild yet keep coming shocked shocked, ..
Plan to go see Doctor today ooo,cos i no understand this one.

That's how mine kept coming on and off although mild I just comot mind from dre jare,on Fri na my appointment doc is likely to induce if I don't go into labour by then. And my belle don drop very low as well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning mamas please we went for 6 weeks vaccine and they gave us 3 injections on the lap, I hope we are not eh right track!??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good morning mamas please we went for 6 weeks vaccine and they gave us 3 injections on the lap, I hope we are not eh right track!??
My girl was given 3 too, she wasn't given ROTA which should be the 4th... So it's likely ROTA was skipped for you cos it's paid for in most hospitals
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
MorningStar233:
Yes mama. We were given 3 too plus ROTA(based on request and also paid for)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Omakraid:

My girl was given 3 too, she wasn't given ROTA which should be the 4th... So it's likely ROTA was skipped for you cos it's paid for in most hospitals
That's true.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brooke60(f): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning all.

Please, anybody with Ifako-Ijaiye ante-natal experience & Information like days of ante-natal? I will gladly appreciate it. I wish I had the time to do this myself but 9-5 in Lagos as a preggy first-time mum no easy. I just want to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Expectantmom:

Yes mama. We were given 3 too plus ROTA(based on request and also paid for)

Okay, thanks mama..I'll inquire about the availability of the ROTA in my hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omakraid:

Thank you mama, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, please who else is using Gbaja mother and child hospital surulere?do you think this people are serious like this, especially one Dr Smith,I have had 3 appointments and this is the first time she is attending to me and God knows I am not satisfied with her service and all they do here is collect,collect and collect money for every single thing,the initial payment of close to 40k only covers for one scan while in other hospitals you do 3 scans with your initial payment,I am not happy with what they are doing here at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
October Mamas, how are you all doing?

Cc
Aderebecca, it's been a while mama, I hope you are doing fine.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Expectantmom:

That's true.
Cappo cappo.. Long time oo, how's our little prince doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OLESCO(f): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omakraid:

What's the update ma, hope you and LO are doing good

Yes ohhh finally the lord has done it. Is a "beautiful" baby boy � ..... Though the devil really battled but God gave us victory.

Thanks to everyone for ur concern ...... When i brought my case here some mamas suggested I go for elective cs which i find scary then. And being that doctor have already opted for CR (cervical Ripening) hubby will not agree to anything aside doctors opinion .

Was induced on monday evening, on tuesday morning i started seeing blood show and was moved to delivery ward. Labor started around 2pm. At the first check it was progressing 6cm, second check it went back to 3cm. That is how dialation was moving front and back with constant checking (puting hand inside mi VG..... a very horrible experince) for more than 15hrs than I was already tired, and baby too was getting tired.

Dr now advise hubby for emergency CS to save my life and that of the baby that was on wednesday. In all honesty it was a horrible experince being my first time but looking at my Pericous LO it worth it...

In all I give God all the glory.
Sorry for the late update am taking time to heal.........

Pls any tip from C-mamas will be well appreciated #ilovemyscare

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OLESCO(f): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ABG2222: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wow July BA finallyyyy cool cheesy
Congrats olesco on your blue jet arrival

May the Almighty bless your boy and make him a source of joy to all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OLESCO(f): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Minmin2323:
Good afternoon everyone, please who else is using Gbaja mother and child hospital surulere?do you think this people are serious like this, especially one Dr Smith,I have had 3 appointments and this is the first time she is attending to me and God knows I am not satisfied with her service and all they do here is collect,collect and collect money for every single thing,the initial payment of close to 40k only covers for one scan while in other hospitals you do 3 scans with your initial payment,I am not happy with what they are doing here at all.

Thats the hospital I used.... And Dr. Smith was my doctor nit until delivery time when one nurse misfiled my document and I ended up with another doctor during delivery time.

though its my first time but she is really good as in she knows her onions and people talk well of her. I believe u will met with her like more than twice before ur due date...... As for the billing aspect that's how we see it ohhh

All the best mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations mama olesco !!

Good evening everyone, please does anyone know of a good preservative for tigernut drink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
OLESCO:

Yes ohhh finally the lord has done it. Is a "beautiful" baby boy � ..... Though the devil really battled but God gave us victory.

Thanks to everyone for ur concern ...... When i brought my case here some mamas suggested I go for elective cs which i find scary then. And being that doctor have already opted for CR (cervical Ripening) hubby will not agree to anything aside doctors opinion .

Was induced on monday evening, on tuesday morning i started seeing blood show and was moved to delivery ward. Labor started around 2pm. At the first check it was progressing 6cm, second check it went back to 3cm. That is how dialation was moving front and back with constant checking (puting hand inside mi VG..... a very horrible experince) for more than 15hrs than I was already tired, and baby too was getting tired.

Dr now advise hubby for emergency CS to save my life and that of the baby that was on wednesday. In all honesty it was a horrible experince being my first time but looking at my Pericous LO it worth it...

Congratulations Ma,thank God it ended in praise,kisses to your dear son..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
cinderellashoes:
October Mamas, how are you all doing?

Cc
Aderebecca, it's been a while mama, I hope you are doing fine.
I am just here, I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this I can't work properly. To even stand up from the bed is hard work. I really can't wait for October to come.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
[Ok ma'am,I pray she attends to me better next appointment,she was so in a hurry that I couldn't even ask all I needed to ask her, hopefully in 3 weeks time,she gets to answer them.thank you so much for your response mama uote author=OLESCO post=114702790]

Thats the hospital I used.... And Dr. Smith was my doctor nit until delivery time when one nurse misfiled my document and I ended up with another doctor during delivery time.

though its my first time but she is really good as in she knows her onions and people talk well of her. I believe u will met with her like more than twice before ur due date...... As for the billing aspect that's how we see it ohhh

All the best mama[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ABG2222: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
AmNuhRegular:
Congratulations mama olesco !!

Good evening everyone, please does anyone know of a good preservative for tigernut drink

Tigernut ferments quickly. The trick is to pack in ice block immediately after grinding.
Also you use cold water while extracting the juice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MisterKennedy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
TiffanyJ:
July Mamas wetin Dy happen na? No BA or BS o. Abi the children still Dy enjoy for wuna bungalow stomach? Abeg, we are anxious for BAs and BSs. May the Lord bless all of wuna with easy birth. (Amen)

Hi dear

You're so beautiful

I love your body shape and figure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
OLESCO:

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
OLESCO:

Congrats mama and thank God for the victory, speedy recovery to u both

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
OLESCO:

Its good to hear from you.. We thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
MorningStar233:

Thank you mama, God bless you
Amen ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (6705) (6706) (6707) (6708) (6709) (6710) (6711) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.