Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153104 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6702) (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) (6708) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Soki234:

Vaginal birth after 2 previous CS is almost absolutely contraindicated. This is so because, as someone rightly said, there is a very high chance of uterine rupture that may be catastrophic to either or both mother and the baby.

Depending on the type of CS, subsequent vaginal birth may even be contraindicated after only 1 previous CS. This is so mostly with a classical CS (though this isn't a regular choice for the obstetrician nowadays).

For women who have had one previous CS in which a transverse lower segment incision (most common) was done, there is no automatic qualification to attempt VBAC. There are series of criteria that you and your baby will have to fulfill during the course of antenatal care, and even up to the labour room.

Outcomes are poorer when a woman is attempting a VBAC is subjected to a repeat CS during the course of labour and delivery.

Okay thank you Doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good evening everyone,I just registered today but I have been a ghost viewer since January when I took it, please add me to the September team,EDD is september 27(according to the very first scan I did)

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Minmin2323:
Good evening everyone,I just registered today but I have been a ghost viewer since January when I took it, please add me to the September team,EDD is september 27(according to the very first scan I did)
So good to have you here, teammate. Happy bumping and safe delivery to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
BellaLuce:
Abuja mamas, please which hospital is best for antenatal/delivery. Government hospitals especially. Good evening mamas smiley

I use Federal Staff Hospital Gwarimpa. Had my 1st baby there with ease(The Host of Angels were on guard that day and will be on guard this time around too cos the nurse that attended to me was an angel). I'm currently registered there for my 2nd. The nurses seem reasonable enough plus the place got renovated and expanded.
Last last, it depends on your location.

FMC Jabi is good too but they are always forming busy.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Heyo mamas kiss
Went for prenatal and saw this small baby gurl with ela all over her body.. kaii.. the mum said shes using a particular baby oil and cream for her.. told her to stop using it when she asked for what I was using for my son.
Please if you love your baby skin, just ignore all these baby oil and co , atleast for the first month and use original Ori as cream or original blue seal Vaseline.
I bought those baby oil too but grandma didn't let me use it, said original Ori (that she brought from the village) is better. Glad I accepted cos my baby skin is glowing, no ela no rashes , skin glowing. I haven't rub him any powder too. Bathing soap is agnesia baby soap. I feel like that's d only thing I've gotten right in this motherhood journey, e no easy cry

Mama kokaiye was always shouting use Ori or coconut oil.. I been think say nah play.

June mamas hows forth tri going?
July mamas any show yet. Ladyrachy and co. kiss

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Soki234:

Vaginal birth after 2 previous CS is almost absolutely contraindicated. This is so because, as someone rightly said, there is a very high chance of uterine rupture that may be catastrophic to either or both mother and the baby.

Depending on the type of CS, subsequent vaginal birth may even be contraindicated after only 1 previous CS. This is so mostly with a classical CS (though this isn't a regular choice for the obstetrician nowadays).

For women who have had one previous CS in which a transverse lower segment incision (most common) was done, there is no automatic qualification to attempt VBAC. There are series of criteria that you and your baby will have to fulfill during the course of antenatal care, and even up to the labour room.

Outcomes are poorer when a woman is attempting a VBAC is subjected to a repeat CS during the course of labour and delivery.
Very helpful, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Layormiii:
Heyo mamas kiss
Went for prenatal and saw this small baby gurl with ela all over her body.. kaii.. the mum said shes using a particular baby oil and cream for her.. told her to stop using it when she asked for what I was using for my son.
Please if you love your baby skin, just ignore all these baby oil and co , atleast for the first month and use original Ori as cream or original blue seal Vaseline.
I bought those baby oil too but grandma didn't let me use it, said original Ori (that she brought from the village) is better. Glad I accepted cos my baby skin is glowing, no ela no rashes , skin glowing. I haven't rub him any powder too. Bathing soap is agnesia baby soap. I feel like that's d only thing I've gotten right in this motherhood journey, e no easy cry

Mama kokaiye was always shouting use Ori or coconut oil.. I been think say nah play.

4th trimester is not funny at all...me too I started with palm kernel oil, till few days ago I started using Chicco cream for him.. this 4th trimester is a rollercoaster of events..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Soki234:

Thank you �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Layormiii:
Heyo mamas kiss

The comment about forth trimester is "it is well". I almost fell down because sleep no grew me wen I back him day b4 yesterday.
On the cream matter, am using Jimpo Ori o bt my son nw has rashes on his neck; dunno if na heat dey cause am or it's sumtin else because grandma ll kip saying don't on fan on him, he's nt feeling hot and I jt av to accept it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
BellaLuce:
Abuja mamas, please which hospital is best for antenatal/delivery. Government hospitals especially. Good evening mamas smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Layormiii:
Heyo mamas kiss

Mama we still dey waddling things oo,e be like sallah meat sure for my baby . how's ur baby our small husband doing?,thanks for checking up on us dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2022
TOHHAN:

The comment about forth trimester is "it is well". I almost fell down because sleep no grew me wen I back him day b4 yesterday.
On the cream matter, am using Jimpo Ori o bt my son nw has rashes on his neck; dunno if na heat dey cause am or it's sumtin else because grandma ll kip saying don't on fan on him, he's nt feeling hot and I jt av to accept it
those small small rashes bah.. it's heat ooo. Even tho weather is cold now with the rain and all .. in d afternoon when weather is better try wear something light for him , trust me they sweat too and all those cover cover we do for Dem is always much lol , continue d Ori , it will clear.

My sonshine has colic, nah the matter wey we dey face now be that o cry cry may God help us all ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama we still dey waddling things oo,e be like sallah meat sure for my baby . how's ur baby our small husband doing?,thanks for checking up on us dear.
chaiii I can imagine how tired you are now.. at this your stage my mouth no gree me talk again.. grin nah the last stage dey taya pesin pass.
The lord is your strength my booboo.. your small husband is kuku fine..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2022
MorningStar233:

4th trimester is not funny at all...me too I started with palm kernel oil, till few days ago I started using Chicco cream for him.. this 4th trimester is a rollercoaster of events..
I was telling a friend, your baby is six months now atleast 4th trimester wahala go don reduce for u, and she was like every month has its own oo, her baby is in teething phase now and it's not funny. Lol
Rollercoaster of events I tell you but we got this and God got us.
I miss you fah grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2022
@Omakraid...... How's vigilante and your little one? The Lord is your strength!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Layormiii:
I was telling a friend, your baby is six months now atleast 4th trimester wahala go don reduce for u, and she was like every month has its own oo, her baby is in teething phase now and it's not funny. Lol
Rollercoaster of events I tell you but we got this and God got us.
I miss you fah grin grin

Amen oo, I miss you and this group as a whole but this 4th trimester no let me see road ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Layormiii:
those small small rashes bah.. it's heat ooo. Even tho weather is cold now with the rain and all .. in d afternoon when weather is better try wear something light for him , trust me they sweat too and all those cover cover we do for Dem is always much lol , continue d Ori , it will clear.

My sonshine has colic, nah the matter wey we dey face now be that o cry cry may God help us all ijn
Amen oo. I dnt even knw when that colic is disturbing because my boy cries unnecessarily attyms bt I knw am using like 3difft tins for him incase colic dey affect am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2022
1stymom:
@Omakraid...... How's vigilante and your little one? The Lord is your strength!!
Vigilante is fair on this side mama, thanks for checking and Amen to the prayer..
How's waddling too? Safe delivery to you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Eid Mubarak to all Muslim faithful
Aseyi samodun o!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Minmin2323:
you are welcome to the team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
BellaLuce:
depending on your location.i will advice to choose the one closer to your home.Am using garki hospital now,and am enjoying the service there so far

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please avoid using the one closer to your house ooooh unless their services are good.

Garki hospital is fine but it seems there charges are higher than other good ones like Maitama general, federal staff gwarinpa and FMC,Jabi .

Pls do not try kubwa general hospital this season so much unpleasant stories now.

omotolanibaby:
depending on your location.i will advice to choose the one closer to your home.Am using garki hospital now,and am enjoying the service there so far

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
I know of a mother that her first child was through CS, 2nd was Vagina birth, 3rd CS and 4th Vagina. But yet to see 2 Cs consecutively then VD as third.

voucher:
Has anyone here had a Vaginal delivery after 2 CS?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ifyjos:
Hey Mommies which formula milk is good for the premature baby and the affordable one breastmilk is not enough for my baby boy. Thanks in advance
use pre nan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
TOHHAN:

On the cream matter, am using Jimpo Ori o bt my son nw has rashes on his neck; dunno if na at dey cause am or it's sumtin else bc os gow randma ll kip saying don't on fan on him, he's nt feeling hot and I jt av to accept it
No fan please. If you think he's feeling hot, open windows or reduce his clothing, but not fan. E show me shege with my first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello Mamas,

I heard about Clickworker, a vendor for UHRS and I feel prompted to share it here for mamas who has the time especially for that flower girl mama that disabled her account few weeks back.
It's an avenue to make money from the comfort of your home, though, it takes time, patience and alot of hardwork.
All you need is your phone, laptop (not compulsory but you'll be limited to some hits) and data.

Just download the app (Clickworker) and do the necessary registration.

I started a month ago and I've made some dollz. I've not really had enough time for it as I only do mostly at night due to my job but it's been cool so far.

Happy Eid!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

No fan please. If you think he's feeling hot, open windows or reduce his clothing, but not fan. E show me shege with my first
chaii.. wetin fan dey do them abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good evening Mamas and happy weekend. Please for a mother in a corporate environment, how soon should she embark on the journey if she wants it sharp sharp?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fruitfulvinee:
Hello Mamas,

I heard about Clickworker, a vendor for UHRS and I feel prompted to share it here for mamas who has the time especially for that flower girl mama that disabled her account few weeks back.
It's an avenue to make money from the comfort of your home, though, it takes time, patience and alot of hardwork.
All you need is your phone, laptop (not compulsory but you'll be limited to some hits) and data.

Just download the app (Clickworker) and do the necessary registration.

I started a month ago and I've made some dollz. I've not really had enough time for it as I only do mostly at night due to my job but it's been cool so far.

Happy Eid!

I need dis abeg if it's real. Will send U a mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

I don't know what to do with fan and my baby oo, she sweats a lot. Cover her small and she's sweating all over her body. Last night she was sweating all over despite the fan being on even though I reduced it... when she's on cap, she keeps displaying discomfort until it is removed.. we use two clothes before morning as I do change her when the one she wore to bed is wet (I dress her in onesies alone without covering her) .. I don't know what to do again, she's not up to 2 months but the sweating is too much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2022
The difference between my Twin A and Twin Bs movements is so much, sometimes I'm actually concerned....

I don't feel the twin on my left move as often as the twin on my right... I wonder why that is ..

Question for my doctor, maybe?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Omakraid:

I don't know what to do with fan and my baby oo, she sweats a lot. Cover her small and she's sweating all over her body. Last night she was sweating all over despite the fan being on even though I reduced it... when she's on cap, she keeps displaying discomfort until it is removed.. we use two clothes before morning as I do change her when the one she wore to bed is wet (I dress her in onesies alone without covering her) .. I don't know what to do again, she's not up to 2 months but the sweating is too much

How's the weather in your area?
How's the ventilation in your house?
Keeping her under the fan isn't healthy at all shey you know? Cos it can expose her to cold directly.
How exactly do you dress her? Do you wear her something inside before the onesies or just onesies alone?
What do you apply on her body as her lotion? If whatever you are applying has too much oil in it, it can clog her pores and make her sweat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6702) (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) (6708) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meariam and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.