Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150392 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6741) (6742) (6743) (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
MrHighSea:
Eagle has landed @ 37.3wks
2 hrs ago via VB
3kg

Tall, hairy and foodie like me.

God, I'm grateful.
Congratulations sir, baby is blessed.

We welcome all other willing portees with open arms o, grin @ mama omotolanibaby grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
MrHighSea:
2 hrs ago via VB
3kg

God, I'm grateful.

Congratulations papa.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hi mamas. Please is it safe to take Lipton? What can I do to prevent having too big baby o. We are just 27weeks and almost 2kg already. Afraid is catching me oo����
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mmadimma:
Hi mamas. Please is it safe to take Lipton? What can I do to prevent having too big baby o. We are just 27weeks and almost 2kg already. Afraid is catching me oo����

You can take lipton if you want, I take top tea every day but not to reduce baby's weight. Just maintain a healthy diet and baby will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mmadimma:
you can take lipton with milk,cut down on all sugary drink like carbonated drinks,eat more healthy foods ,by increasing your vegetables and fruits, excerising regularly ,you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good evening mamas please what can I use for ela? I have used native herbs to bath him to no avail.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pls does anyone have recurrent staph infections... Wat are d symptoms u experienced n how did u finally treat em?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2022
The almighty 21st August is here. #fingers crossed undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 3:53am On Aug 21, 2022
MrHighSea:
2 hrs ago via VB
3kg

God, I'm grateful.

It's another one!....See how we are dropping back to back!!!.....Congratulations dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 3:55am On Aug 21, 2022
StarryV:

Don't worry darling....
It must end in Praise. Just stay strong Okay....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Happy Sunday mamas!
Please I am worried. I tested positive sometime during the week but since yesterday afternoon, I’ve been having this pain in my lower back that comes and goes like contractions. The pain is only at my back, none in my tummy and there is also no bleeding. I had a miscarriage in April still around the 6th week but it started as spotting then progressed to bleeding with cramps in my lower back and tummy. I was scolded for rushing to the hospital then, that I should have stayed home and rested so I have limited my movements since yesterday but the pain still comes.
Please what else can I do or is this also part of pregnancy package? Anyone experienced this before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chai.....3rd trimester is already showing me small small, d tiredness and food aversion is setting in, plus pubic bone pain is doing me shege, will be 30weeks in 2days but can November please do and come maybe after August?

Na now I know wetin den dey call pregnancy brain, I was in d kitchen yesterday evening den I remembered I need to put My Manna Water in d freezer to make it cold cos sometimes I find it hard taking ordinary water, I left wot I was doing enter d room and booom I forgot wot I was there for, I was looking like zombie for almost 2minutes and I didn't remember went back to kitchen and after few minutes I remembered wot d mission was....it was a very funny scenerio

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rashidadegbola(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pls Mamas, I have swollen labia(vagina),due to forceful hard stool (constipation), which is painful, swollen,and difficult to walk,I'm 30weeks now. What can I use to cure this pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rashidadegbola(f): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
MummyHalo:
Happy Sunday mamas!
Please I am worried. I tested positive sometime during the week but since yesterday afternoon, I’ve been having this pain in my lower back that comes and goes like contractions. The pain is only at my back, none in my tummy and there is also no bleeding. I had a miscarriage in April still around the 6th week but it started as spotting then progressed to bleeding with cramps in my lower back and tummy. I was scolded for rushing to the hospital then, that I should have stayed home and rested so I have limited my movements since yesterday but the pain still comes.
Please what else can I do or is this also part of pregnancy package? Anyone experienced this before?

It might be pregnancy, I will advise u take strict bed rest, avoid lifting heavy objects ND strenuous activities for now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rashidadegbola(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
MummyHalo:
Happy Sunday mamas!

It might be pregnancy, I will advise u take strict bed rest, avoid lifting heavy objects ND strenuous activities for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
MummyHalo:
Happy Sunday mamas!

Are you on progesterone suppositories? If not... Pls do well to ask your doc about it... Dat back pain dat radiates slightly to d bum like contractions... Look into suppositories n rest!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
MrHighSea:
2 hrs ago via VB
3kg

God, I'm grateful.
Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=rashidadegbola post=115915607]Pls Mamas, I have swollen labia(vagina),due to forceful hard stool (constipation), which is painful, swollen,and difficult to walk,I'm 30weeks now. What can I use to cure this pls?

Is it really cos of the constipation? Cos pressure from the baby to the blood vessels is what usually cause swollen labia which is sometimes part of the pregnancy package. But you can check with your doctor to be sure if the pain persists. Please try to drink plenty water, eat veggies and lots of fibre foods to prevent constipation, it's working for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Chai.....3rd trimester is already showing me small small, d tiredness and food aversion is setting in, plus pubic bone pain is doing me shege, will be 30weeks in 2days but can November please do and come maybe after August?

Na now I know wetin den dey call pregnancy brain, I was in d kitchen yesterday evening den I remembered I need to put My Manna Water in d freezer to make it cold cos sometimes I find it hard taking ordinary water, I left wot I was doing enter d room and booom I forgot wot I was there for, I was looking like zombie for almost 2minutes and I didn't remember went back to kitchen and after few minutes I remembered wot d mission was....it was a very funny scenerio

Mama you're not alone in the tiredness and pregnancy brain at all. The heaviness is second to none. Abeg I no want food aversions o. I'm just so happy that 3rd trimester is finally here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
missviva:

Mama you're not alone in the tiredness and pregnancy brain at all. The heaviness is second to none. Abeg I no want food aversions o. I'm just so happy that 3rd trimester is finally here.
it's well sis, me am not even counting down to 10weeks o but 8weeks cos am really praying I deliver by 38weeks, I no won pass due date this time around and end up with induction
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rashidadegbola(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=missviva post=115925746][/quote]
Thank you for the response. It was due to constipation. I forcefully poo, wc results to d swollen labia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blossom440: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good evening Mamas in the house,
Pls can anyone assist with a good gynecologist contact in Abuja.
Pls it’s urgent, you can text it to me on 08025516186
Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
rashidadegbola:
Pls Mamas, I have swollen labia(vagina),due to forceful hard stool (constipation), which is painful, swollen,and difficult to walk,I'm 30weeks now. What can I use to cure this pls?

I’m not sure the pain you’re feeling came as a result of the constipation but you can complain to your doctor..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good evening mamas please what can I use for ela? I have used native herbs to bath him to no avail.
Get original baby tribotan at a reputable pharmacy and rub on it. You can also use sudocrem if you have it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
I saw this on Facebook and thought to share it here. If it's true then Rota is now free.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ekabobo:
Pls does anyone have recurrent staph infections... Wat are d symptoms u experienced n how did u finally treat em?
Can't remember the symptom but i ran a urine test in a lab and got treated with injections from the list of drugs/injection I was sensitive to (twas listed on the lab result), went back to run a test and was cleared. Hubby and I got treated to prevent reinfecting each other

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
StarryV:
Don't worry, safe delivery is yours.. We await your B.A
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
it's well sis, me am not even counting down to 10weeks o but 8weeks cos am really praying I deliver by 38weeks, I no won pass due date this time around and end up with induction
Is this not how I was hoping to drop my baby by 38weeks. That made me travel since 37weeks. Today is 40wks+1 no sign of labour yet. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Don't worry, safe delivery is yours.. We await your B.A
Amen o! Thanks ma'am. Me sef dey wait for my B.A o. It's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pls mamas join your voice together on my behalf. My water broke around 6pm and I am yet to contract. Pls pray that contractions would be start before 6am and my baby would out safe and sound.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6741) (6742) (6743) (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.