Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143687 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) (6743) (6744) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Layormiii:
I dey purge , my baby dey purge the more, almost after eating. My stomach dey make noise, my baby own makes hella noise cry undecided we are both using flagyl cry
They didn't give him his immunization. They say until his purging stop cry
Honestly I don't even know what I ate, if it's the beans I ate since Sunday e suppose don work finish nah.
Na so my belle tooo dey make noise join baby own she poo freely though BT me I dey battle with slight constipation. If my stomach settle her own too go quiet down. E go soon stop mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myhero: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please I took a ferterlity medicine on the 29th of June and now i been having pregnancy signs. Last 2 weeks, i did a urine pregnancy test and it's negative, i did blood test last 2 weeks yet negative but am still having all pregnancy signs till now. Myvperiod which is supposed to come out on the 17th of July did not come. Pls what could be the problem??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Trippleblessing:

HBP drugs should not be stop totally, you usually wean yourself off it gradually, stopping it at once could trigger your numbers to go higher.

Please go back to your health care provider, and please do not joke with the arm pain, whatever you are doing please take it easy.
Thanks mama. Funniest thing is am not doin anytyn as am on leave(will jt resume back by Sept 1), I only take care of baby and do laundry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
ladyrachy:

A lady that gave birth same month with me had same high bp stuff even me too mine was fluctuating with swollen legs which I developed after delivery. I discovered the stress of vigilante is affecting us very well even now headache is worrying me didn't sleep from 11pm till 6am cos of baby. I was asked at the clinic if am sleeping well I said no,I just try to relax when I can. Just visit ur clinic and try to take enough water and rest well
Thanks a lot ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myhero: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=myhero post=115797878]Please I took a ferterlity medicine on the 29th of June and now i been having pregnancy signs. Last 2 weeks, i did a urine pregnancy test and it's negative, i did blood test last 2 weeks yet negative but am still having all pregnancy signs till now. Myvperiod which is supposed to come out on the 17th of July did not come. Pls what could be the problem??

Somebody help pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcomed my second prince today via emergency CS. God has indeed done me well, join me praise His name
Bs coming soon.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcomed my second prince today via emergency CS. God has indeed done me well o, join me praise His name
Bs coming soon.
congrats and divine healings on you. blessings to our new prince

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcomed my second prince today via emergency CS. God has indeed done me well o, join me praise His name
Bs coming soon.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akp202(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pls is erythromycin (to be taken once every six hours ) safe in pregnancy (first trimester)?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs coming soon.

Congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs coming soon.

Congratulations mama, thank God for a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs coming soon.
whaaaaaaaaat?? shocked shocked shocked StarryV what are you waiting for?
Congratulations my able Cappo. I'm happy for you ma. Please remember to drop our BS o. My turn go soon reach. grin
Please send my regards to your cute prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2022
novia22:
BS BS BS

Last last, I'm happy to say, I came, I saw, I conquered and I wish all bumpy Mama's a successfully delivery...
Interesting BS cheesy congratulations once again mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs coming soon.
Congratulations mama. Welcome prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sleekshady(f): 2:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Please what's the Yoruba way? I've been giving agbo tinu ìwọ and pressing it on her tommy, we no dey sleep at night o
Omakraid:

Read infacol works, try getting it.. We don't have issues with our tummy cos we've been going the yoruba way wink cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 3:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Pls mamas I have been having pains since yesterday which subsided for some time and like now am having pains all round my stomach which is affecting my back, waist and legs yet no mucus plug or water breakage. Also it's like am feeling cold too. Could this be labor signs. Am 36 weeks gone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacy26: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2022
Please any Badagry mama in the house? Can you recommend good hospitals either privately owned or government? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abike12(f): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs coming soon.

Congratulations! May God bless your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abike12(f): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2022
TOHHAN:
Good afternoon mama, pls I have a serious challenge and dunno if anyone here might have had the experience before.

While I was pregnant, my bp has never been high even when my leg was swollen, the bp neva enter 120 bt 2 weeks after I gave birth it increase to 132/60 which the hospital gave me a drug(dopatab) to regulate it bt I didn't finish it because my mum said it's not gud for it to b too low. I went to check again today because am having slight headache and arm pain bt surprisingly it's seeing 142/97.
What could be the cause of high bp after delivery pls and wat else can I do to bring it back to normal, am seriously confuse and tired of all dis 1thing after d oda showing up after delivery

This happened to me after my first. It's pre-eclampsia (yes, one can develop it after delivery). All through the pregnancy, no bp issues at all then few days after delivery I had this bad headache that refused to go away. I went to the doctor and they checked my bp and it was really high. Please take it seriously and don't hesitate to go back to the hospital with any concerns.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2022
teebee22:
Pls mamas I have been having pains since yesterday which subsided for some time and like now am having pains all round my stomach which is affecting my back, waist and legs yet no mucus plug or water breakage. Also it's like am feeling cold too. Could this be labor signs. Am 36 weeks gone.
false contractions which is preparing you for the real day,real labour pains don't go away.About the cold you can take hot tea and try to keep your self warm and if he does not go away ,you need to see your doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Sleekshady:
Please what's the Yoruba way? I've been giving agbo tinu ìwọ and pressing it on her tommy, we no dey sleep at night o
Haa mama, agbo inu naa ni o but mamas here Strictly advice against it... Nkan ti mo fun omo mi niyen, we weren't even consistent and there was no issues.. Maybe you should switch to nospamin or Infacol after the agbo wears of in her body.. How old is she

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Congrats to mama Sassy256 and novia22...
@mama StarryV and the remaining August mamas, we await your B.A..
@ waistbead the pepper dem mama, wazzupn na, hope you are doing good.?safe delivery to you all

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2022
myhero:
Please I took a ferterlity medicine on the 29th of June and now i been having pregnancy signs. Last 2 weeks, i did a urine pregnancy test and it's negative, i did blood test last 2 weeks yet negative but am still having all pregnancy signs till now. Myvperiod which is supposed to come out on the 17th of July did not come. Pls what could be the problem??
Mama since ur last pregnancy test was 2weeks ago, I will suggest you run a test again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2022
peacy26:
Please any Badagry mama in the house? Can you recommend good hospitals either privately owned or government? Thanks
One Badagry mama here, I will suggest you harmony hospital or Badagry general hospital ( am their regular customer for delivery @ BGH)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myhero: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Mama since ur last pregnancy test was 2weeks ago, I will suggest you run a test again

OK I will do just that.let me just wait till month end. Thanks so so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2022
Sassy256:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs coming soon.

Congratulations mama, welcome prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Thank you beautiful mama's callola, omotolanibaby, Cinderellashoes, voucher, awesomejah, abike12, omakraid, sweetlady4real.
I appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2022
StarryV:
whaaaaaaaaat?? shocked shocked shocked StarryV what are you waiting for?
Congratulations my able Cappo. I'm happy for you ma. Please remember to drop our BS o. My turn go soon reach. grin
Please send my regards to your cute prince.
This your whaaaaaaaaat ?? Enter my body o grin grin grin cheesy My sweet starryv, very soon, you will announce!
I haven't heard from mama waistbead since o, I'm bothered about her, anybody heard from her?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacy26: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
One Badagry mama here, I will suggest you harmony hospital or Badagry general hospital ( am their regular customer for delivery @ BGH)
Thanks a lot for the response, I will check out Badagry general hospital then. Although just five weeks + gone. Please if you don't mind can you run me through their registration process. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Good morning mamas,

I have been able to update the change of name on my NIN. I did it at an NIN office at Ikotun paid #5K and got it after 3 days.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Omakraid:
Congrats to mama Sassy256 and novia22...
@mama StarryV and the remaining August mamas, we await your B.A..
@ waistbead the pepper dem mama, wazzupn na, hope you are doing good.?safe delivery to you all
Thank you mama for the mention. Me sef dey wait for my own B.A grin I've been talking to my LO like "you see your mate?" Lol. 2 days to my EDD and the two days seems like 2 months grin grin it's well o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2022
Sassy256:

This your whaaaaaaaaat ?? Enter my body o grin grin grin cheesy My sweet starryv, very soon, you will announce!
I haven't heard from mama waistbead since o, I'm bothered about her, anybody heard from her?
Forgive me mama. Na impatience dey worry me grin . Amen to your prayers. How's our prince doing?
As for mama waistbead let's hope she remembers us after delivery, but I believe she's ok. Please has anyone heard from Ma'am Flowergirl0 Hope she's fine too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) (6743) (6744) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kinah(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.