Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8133417 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 2:36am On Sep 20, 2022
kunmisola:
Good evening Sabi mamas. I am six weeks gone and extreme tiredness is doing me shege infact I almost collapsed at work today. Anyone with an idea of what I can take to bring me relief.

Monitor your blood pressure and PCV levels...
Try to always stay hydrated with enough water and eat small portions of food overtime
You should have started taking folic acid and fesolate by now I guess... Just try to be consistent with the multivitamins

Know your limits with work, rest when you need to. Try not to over work yourself

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
October mamas, how are you all doing? embarassed embarassed the brackton hicks are getting scarier.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ResearchGateNg: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Comanche:

Thanks mama. I’ve heard it helps prevent colic in infants.

Hello Comanche!
How did your baby fare with the coconut water therapy please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:
October mamas, how are you all doing? embarassed embarassed the brackton hicks are getting scarier.
I am doing great. Just waiting for this month to end so I can finally say we are in October. Sorry about the brackton hicks. Everything will pass and end in praise in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
tikkykay:

I am doing great. Just waiting for this month to end so I can finally say we are in October. Sorry about the brackton hicks. Everything will pass and end in praise in Jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:

We are fine ma. We are almost at the finish line. My bp just keeps fluctuating, i know its cause I'm a bit nervous as its getting closer. Gynae says we will pick a date for elcs by my next apointment. Hope you are good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Monitor your blood pressure and PCV levels...
Try to always stay hydrated with enough water and eat small portions of food overtime
You should have started taking folic acid and fesolate by now I guess... Just try to be consistent with the multivitamins

Know your limits with work, rest when you need to. Try not to over work yourself

Thank you so much ma. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
sugarcoatted:

We are fine ma. We are almost at the finish line. My bp just keeps fluctuating, i know its cause I'm a bit nervous as its getting closer. Gynae says we will pick a date for elcs by my next apointment. Hope you are good
Try to rest as much possible. We await your testimony grin grin. Yes, I am fine, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:

We are fine, sorry about the brackton hicks, we will get there soon! smiley , Hope you are good too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

We are fine, sorry about the brackton hicks, we will get there soon! smiley , Hope you are good too
Thanks mama. Glad to know you are doing fine, I am fine as well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:

The way my stomach forms funny shape these days ehn, thinking of begging my new Gynea to do elective CS at 37 weeks cos I'm really tired. Safe delivery to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
January Mamas grin. How una dey? Just popping in to greet una. Na tiredness dey worry me. I thought this tiredness starts at 3rd trimester. But this second trimester is tiring for me. I thank God for the journey so far. By this time next month, we will be in 3rd trimester. The final stretch kiss. September should come and be going abeg cheesy. Our journeys will end in praise in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mummies in the house, is it possible to be 2cm dilated for over 1 week?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good evening mums, please I'm a first time mom, at 17weeks now. During my first trimester I vomited a lot but it all went but at the beginning of this week have started vomiting again and having this serious headache, please what can I do..I'm tired ... just treated malaria last month, was told it also malaria again but I don't have enough for now, I'm thinking of getting herbs please any recommendations. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
TOHHAN:

This

Thanks Mamas. I will go get it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
ResearchGateNg:

Hello Comanche!
How did your baby fare with the coconut water therapy please?

He didn’t get colic so far. However I can’t say if it was the coconut water 100% as we also gave him some zamzam water (Islamic holy water).

Also when he was around 3 weeks he had some stomach pain from gas and we had to get a bottle of gas relief drops. Apart from that it was all fine and we all sleep through the night.

So I can’t say which worked exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good evening mamas, please who has ever use/is using Aptamil800g for her baby? Want to ask how many days it takes a 3months+ baby to finish it because am seriously not understanding what's going on again.

My baby is always at creche from 8am(which he'll be sleeping) till 4/5pm dat I ll go and carry him but his baby milk now last just a week and am beginning to wonder what's going on, how can I ask d caregiver how many times he eat per day because I expect it shd b within 2-3times considering every 4hrs for him. Naso baby milk dey tey finish

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ResearchGateNg: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Comanche:

He didn’t get colic so far. However I can’t say if it was the coconut water 100% as we also gave him some zamzam water (Islamic holy water).

Also when he was around 3 weeks he had some stomach pain from gas and we had to get a bottle of gas relief drops. Apart from that it was all fine and we all sleep through the night.

So I can’t say which worked exactly.

Thank you very much for your response. Some few women recently said it worked for them so I wanted to confirm about yours. It's all good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ResearchGateNg: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
TOHHAN:
Good evening mamas, please who has ever use/is using Aptamil800g for her baby? Want to ask how many days it takes a 3months+ baby to finish it because am seriously not understanding what's going on again.

My baby is always at creche from 8am(which he'll be sleeping) till 4/5pm dat I ll go and carry him but his baby milk now last just a week and am beginning to wonder what's going on, how can I ask d caregiver how many times he eat per day because I expect it shd b within 2-3times considering every 4hrs for him. Naso baby milk dey tey finish

Na so baby milk dey take finish oh. 1 week try sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bloomingbud:

The way my stomach forms funny shape these days ehn, thinking of begging my new Gynea to do elective CS at 37 weeks cos I'm really tired. Safe delivery to us all.
Amen. We are almost there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
Mummies in the house, is it possible to be 2cm dilated for over 1 week?
Yes it's possible. I assume your doctor is aware?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
ResearchGateNg:

Na so baby milk dey take finish oh. 1 week try sef.
1 week still try for 800g can? It's serious o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
TOHHAN:

800g is like 2tins of nan. 1wwek is too short for a 3month old biko. What is the baby eating? Atleast you are at home weekends and know how much your baby feeds. Just stop putting the full pack biko

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Yes it's possible. I assume your doctor is aware?

Yes she's aware. She's suggesting CS. Why? I moved to Lagos two months ago, did another scan and EDD was September 18th. The first I did was Oct 4th then later Sept 29th.

So I'm just a bit disturbed. Note the First EDD was Oct 4th and done at 7 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello Mamas
Please who has used the LSHS (Insurance) for childbirth before?
Does it cover all expenses (VD or CS) or part of it ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

Yes she's aware. She's suggesting CS. Why? I moved to Lagos two months ago, did another scan and EDD was September 18th. The first I did was Oct 4th then later Sept 29th.

So I'm just a bit disturbed. Note the First EDD was Oct 4th and done at 7 weeks.
Do you remember the first day of your last menstrual cycle? I think it's most accurate.If baby is over 37 weeks and you have been stuck at 2cm over a week, I think its best you listen to your doctor. The best thing is to have your bundle of joy at the end of it all.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Do you remember the first day of your last menstrual cycle? I think it's most accurate.If baby is over 37 weeks and you have been stuck at 2cm over a week, I think its best you listen to your doctor. The best thing is to have your bundle of joy at the end of it all.

Yes. 21 of December. Using the LMP calculator EDD is 25th September
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

Yes. 21 of December. Using the LMP calculator EDD is 25th September
Okay. Is there any other reason she's suggesting CS? Maybe you should ask her why and then go from there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2022
sugarcoatted:

800g is like 2tins of nan. 1wwek is too short for a 3month old biko. What is the baby eating? Atleast you are at home weekends and know how much your baby feeds. Just stop putting the full pack biko
I work on Saturdays too but free on Sundays which I do gv him formula just once a day while the rest na breast datz y I can't do correct calculation, I don't give formula once he's back from creche too. At first I was like mayb dey r following the measurement on d container for his age which is 5 scoop for 180ml but the one I opened on d 16th which will finish today/tomorrow got me more nd more confuse datz y I av to ask o.
I will stop putting the full pack. Thanks alot mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
TOHHAN:

I work on Saturdays too but free on Sundays which I do gv him formula just once a day while the rest na breast datz y I can't do correct calculation, I don't give formula once he's back from creche too. At first I was like mayb dey r following the measurement on d container for his age which is 5 scoop for 180ml but the one I opened on d 16th which will finish today/tomorrow got me more nd more confuse datz y I av to ask o.
Ma'am just stop putting d whole container, instead look for a milk dispenser and dish milk for him daily
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Some mothers are funny indeed, there are so many reasons why you should not even put the whole pack in the bag.

The way my DW do,is you get small plates about three then dish all the meal while you just add hot water and spoon in its pack.

You are lucky it seems you are not given them the whole pack of wipe and pampers. If you cant keep your property well then those people will help you keep them.

TOHHAN:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ResearchGateNg: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
TOHHAN:

Oops! Sorry, I missed the 800g part oh. No na, one week is too soon for a 3-month old to finish it. I thought it's the 400g tin.

Scoop out your estimated portion for the day and pack it as suggested above, each day. I pray they will not still reduce from it, making your baby to suffer shortage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.