Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147559 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jjyesp: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
TOHHAN:

I work on Saturdays too but free on Sundays which I do gv him formula just once a day while the rest na breast datz y I can't do correct calculation, I don't give formula once he's back from creche too. At first I was like mayb dey r following the measurement on d container for his age which is 5 scoop for 180ml but the one I opened on d 16th which will finish today/tomorrow got me more nd more confuse datz y I av to ask o.
I will stop putting the full pack. Thanks alot mama

Don't put the full pack inside again. It's possible they could be taking out of it, it's also not very hygienic because you don't know if they wash their hands before scooping. So try to measure the scoops for your baby and put them in seperate packs. Well done mama. You're doing well. We learn everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jjyesp: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
LUGBE:
Some mothers are funny indeed, there are so many reasons why you should not even put the whole pack in the bag.

The way my DW do,is you get small plates about three then dish all the meal while you just add hot water and spoon in its pack.

You are lucky it seems you are not given them the whole pack of wipe and pampers. If you cant keep your property well then those people will help you keep them.

Please we can be corrective and helpful without being condescending. She has already realised her mistake. Let's be guided biko.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bhusawlah:
Good evening mums, please I'm a first time mom, at 17weeks now. During my first trimester I vomited a lot but it all went but at the beginning of this week have started vomiting again and having this serious headache, please what can I do..I'm tired ... just treated malaria last month, was told it also malaria again but I don't have enough for now, I'm thinking of getting herbs please any recommendations. Thanks

Hi mama, don't do self medication or use herbs not approved by your doctor. It's possible the malaria wasn't properly treated and that's why it's recurring. Make sure you are not exposed to mosquitoes and try to visit the hospital again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jjyesp:

Please we can be corrective and helpful without being condescending. She has already realised her mistake. Let's be guided biko.
God bless u for this. I noticed this is always his pattern, replying and giving advice in a slightly rude manner. It is well

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do you not think that you are being authoritative here instead of sounding correctional, you need to remove the log in your eyes before doing so to others.

Anyways i dont like african way of pampering people but rather say it as it is which i believe there is no deregatory word i used just your mentality you are just displaying.

Jjyesp:

Don't put the full pack inside again. It's possible they could be taking out of it, it's also not very hygienic because you don't know if they wash their hands before scooping. So try to measure the scoops for your baby and put them in seperate packs. Well done mama. You're doing well. We learn everyday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
You are back again after putting you in your place months back anyways i am very busy for who cares to know why you are pained can visit our seperate pages to know were you are coming from. Make sure you leave my mention because i believe you lack understanding.

Bunny19:
God bless u for this. I noticed this is always his pattern, replying and giving advice in a slightly rude manner. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jjyesp:

Oh! He's always condescending in his posts and I just don't understand why. Maybe a bully or narcissist at best.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Somebody should help me solve this problem pls.

I've pain althrough my belle and they have been administer pcm for me.
This is 5days in d hospital.

Do I need surgery or what sir/ma.

This doctors are not helping me, I want to go else where.

Could it be appendix or what.

What does the DD means in the conclusion of the below scan result.

Kindly help and i still missed my period because of this. I'm supposed to see my period max 20th and this is 21st and nothing.

No period, PT return Negative for both blood n urine and today is 37th day I saw my menses.
My period is btw 30-35.

kindly help me.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
LUGBE:
You are back again after putting you in your place months back anyways i am very busy for who cares to know why you are pained can visit our seperate pages to know were you are coming from. Make sure you leave my mention because i believe you lack understanding.

Haha bros na WA o, na woman u won dey follow exchange banters? A pregnant woman for that matter....Please just die dis matter. Love and Light

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,I haven't been here since I announced my birth via CS, please I am not understanding recovery process o,I cry everyday like this,now my mum in-law is talking about one very hot pepper and alcohol mixture,I did CS,I don't want what I will drink and die in pain and it is difficult to say no, please has anyone heard of it before for someone that did CS,and again too much concoction has been brought,I am tired already, somebody please answer me,can I take it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Minmin2323:
Good afternoon everyone,I haven't been here since I announced my birth via CS, please I am not understanding recovery process o,I cry everyday like this,now my mum in-law is talking about one very hot pepper and alcohol mixture,I did CS,I don't want what I will drink and die in pain and it is difficult to say no, please has anyone heard of it before for someone that did CS,and again too much concoction has been brought,I am tired already, somebody please answer me,can I take it?
If you are uncomfortable with anything they bring, tell them your doctor doesn't approve of it for now. Collect it, say thank you and throw away later.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
It is not possible as she will sit with you to take it,the question I am asking is this,is it safe to take something that has alcohol in it just 8 days after CS?I don't have the strength to argue cos I have cried too much during this recovery process,and can I sit on hot water too as it is part of the things we are starting tomorrow like this
cinderellashoes:

If you are uncomfortable with anything they bring, tell them your doctor doesn't approve of it for now. Collect it, say thank you and throw away later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Minmin2323:
It is not possible as she will sit with you to take it,the question I am asking is this,is it safe to take something that has alcohol in it just 8 days after CS?I don't have the strength to argue cos I have cried too much during this recovery process,and can I sit on hot water too as it is part of the things we are starting tomorrow like this

Sorry about that. The doctors on AtG platform advised against new moms taking alcohol because the baby will suck it from the breasts. I don't know if its safe for you to take it either because of the CS. I don't know about the hot water part either, mamas who have had a CS please kindly advise our sis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
tikkykay:
Hello Mamas
Please who has used the LSHS (Insurance) for childbirth before?
Does it cover all expenses (VD or CS) or part of it ?

It covers delivery expenses be it VD or CS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chai this pubic bone pain it's killing especially when turning on the bed or trying to get up, sometimes I have to crawl on d floor till I see something to hold in order to stand up, d pain is even making walking difficult..... November please do and come now

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Minmin2323:

Please no alcohol, instead I prefer this hot pepper soup if you're Igbo, your MIL will know, they usually prepare it with yam, Uda and uziza and some spices.

Please for now, no sitting on hot water, However, it’s always best to consult with your doctor if you have any questions or you’re not sure if it’s safe to get in hotwater. They’re the best resources for instructions on bathing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
LUGBE:

2 to 3 people cannot be wrong about ur terrible character. I dont have time exchanging banters with u. Go and tend to ur madam,she needs u.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Minmin2323:
please no sitting on hot water o shocked shocked shocked or pressing of tommy shocked shocked do you want the sewing to cut? Just kidding
These our grannies knows little or nothing about these things, tell her you spoke to your doctor and he is against alcohol and hot water sitting.. I think that should do it.

Recovery process for C's is draining because ontop of that you have a little creature with you who's dependent on u on almost everything.. don't worry dear, slowing but surely everything will fall in place and be okay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Okay. Is there any other reason she's suggesting CS? Maybe you should ask her why and then go from there.

Apparently I'm a small size lady and baby weight is currently at 3.8kg. she says it might be a difficult VGB and suggested CS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
I just read through it again. I don't think you have appendicitis according to what they wrote. And R/O means Rule out. It's the DD you should be concerned about. Please show a doctor.

Healthquest:

Kindly help and i still missed my period because of this. I'm supposed to see my period max 20th and this is 21st and nothing.

No period, PT return Negative for both blood n urine and today is 37th day I saw my menses.
My period is btw 30-35.

kindly help me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Healthquest:

My period is btw 30-35.

kindly help me.

@doctor AA @mummy pls others too.
Kindly help me on this either from experience or otherwise.

I only took clomiphene 2021 August which I've suffered the consequences and cleared all the retain pregnancy after I conceived what looks like ectopic pregnancy due to the drug I took.

I'm having ds again after almost 1year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

Apparently I'm a small size lady and baby weight is currently at 3.8kg. she says it might be a difficult VGB and suggested CS.
Awwww please listen to your doctor teamie or do that pelvic scan that shows if you can deliver vaginally or not. I forgot what that scan is called.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
October mamas, I don port o.
grin
My princess arrived this morning via VD with little tear.
Birth story will be sent later.

I salute you all

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jjyesp:

Well said.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Goldie50:
I just read through it again. I don't think you have appendicitis according to what they wrote. And R/O means Rule out. It's the DD you should be concerned about. Please show a doctor.

thanks so much.

I'm relieved.
That cyst causing me to have some sort of headache and malaria in general and am stil lying in ds hospital.

I'll leave tomorrow by Gods grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bunny19:

I noticed it too, no be small thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Iyajelili:

Oh! He's always condescending in his posts and I just don't understand why. Maybe a bully or narcissist at best.

Oh, that's a man?

I didn't even know. What is he looking for in pregnancy thread for heaven's sake?
And then proceeding to cause trouble and type rude words to women there.
Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Minmin2323:

Good evening ma. I did CS some days ago and the doctor gave me pain killer injection that were very effective. I think if it's possible, you should ask him for pain killers to reduce any pain you are feeling.
I wouldn't advice you to take any alcohol or pepper concoction, the pain will pass. My first CS, I was in pain for almost 10 days, but this one the pain isn't as much, just ask your doctor for pain relief medication.

Sorry about all this. I wish you quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
nahzyla:

Oh, that's a man?

I didn't even know. What is he looking for in pregnancy thread for heaven's sake?
And then proceeding to cause trouble and type rude words to women there.
Nonsense.
Yes, he is a man and he talks anyway he wants to mamas here. May I add he always have an opinion on everything and must be right always.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
MercyMercy:
October mamas, I don port o.
grin
My princess arrived this morning via VD with little tear.
Birth story will be sent later.

I salute you all

Congratulations teamie, God bless the new one.

I want to port o, the waist and pelvic pain no be here. We are 35 weeks today.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Congratulations teamie, God bless the new one.

I want to port o, the waist and pelvic pain no be here. We are 35 weeks today.
Thanks mama. Sorry about the pain, the Lord will strengthen you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Iyajelili:

Yes, he is a man and he talks anyway he wants to mamas here. May I add he always have an opinion on everything and must be right always.

Imagine joining a group you have no business with and displaying crassness and arrogance to the people there.
Typical behavior of a local Nigerian male that thinks he has a right to disrespect every random woman because na man him be.
Rubbish.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.