Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140951 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6793) (6794) (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Jehovah overdo has done it again, to the glory of God Almighty I welcome my princess around 2:30pm weighing 3.2kg with shikini tear.... Labour was so short and bearable till the last minute.. Mother alive, baby alive, daddy and big sister super joyous.

Oya Team November una cappo don port o
Congrats cappo you don leave us port oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Jehovah overdo has done it again, to the glory of God Almighty I welcome my princess around 2:30pm weighing 3.2kg with shikini tear.... Labour was so short and bearable till the last minute.. Mother alive, baby alive, daddy and big sister super joyous.

Congratulations Cappo...your lil angel is blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Congrats ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DivineJo: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations Mama, God bless and protect the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats mama. May the birth of your princess brings super good tidings in your home, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Awesomejah:

Congrats cappo you don leave us port oo
Thanks so much mamas, the lord of the Hebrew will continue to prove himself in our life's and home.

Cc Brownsmoothie, Ekabobo, Cinderellashoes, dasaie,. Trippleblessing, zimunachimdi, Divinejo

To all Team November I still remain loyal

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

My sweet and dear November mamas, with joy in my heart I announcement the delivery of my precious princess....Thank you lord for blessing my household again with a bouncing baby girl, it can only be u lord. I pray this blessings shall be permanent and go round in Jesus name

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(team blue)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(team Pink)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(team Pink)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kadexkadijat:

I want to ask, am a first time expecting mum, why is it important to use a nipple shield. Pls

hello mama, my baby was having trouble latching on my bress cos he was more use to feeder than bress, so I used the shield so he can have the feeder feel while latching on my bress (u get?)
Some use it when their nipple is sore or the baby is over bitting it
Or when their nipzz is small and the baby can't feed on it well.
I stopped using it because the mill doesn't come out on time, my baby will have to suck and suck and suck it, swallowing plenty hair in the process which we all know is not good for the baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats mama
God bless our princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Hallelujah! Congratulations to you Cappo, thank God for a safe delivery..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
BS
First Trimester
To think that I didn’t expect to get pregnant. My mind told me it could happen because of the unprotected sex I had with DH but I was like it was just twice and more so God could just help me that it won’t result into a pregnancy…. Funny me.
On the other hand, God wanted it so I got pregnant that same month and I was like wow, well I will be fine.
Truth be told I started getting sick from then. I had an infection that was hard to treat because of the pregnancy and my immune system.
It was really hard being sick ,coupled with morning sickness and taking care of a toddler.
I couldn’t eat well due to low appetite, I had to be placed on antibiotics back to back so I lost weight frm size 12 to a size 8. With prayers , I got fine and recovered gradually.

Second Trimester
I got better because I could eat and infection ceased so I resumed work and I was fine. Baby was cooperating well… no pregnancy packages like heartburn and the rest. I was strong.

Third Trimester
I had a bartholyn cyst and I resumed antibiotics because the cyst got infected. This time it really affected me because I could hardly walk, do things on my own too. I was mostly in pain. I was really praying for baby to look good because I thought all I went through could affect her. DH kept encouraging me in the lord. I had low pcv , I tried all but still the same.
I couldn’t even do cloth shopping for LO. I kept postponing and at a point decided to use what I used for my first child.
I wanted to stop working but couldn’t because it would affect our livelihood so I had endure the pain.
Fast forward to 31 weeks … baby was in transverse position so I was hoping she would turn. My MIL wanted me to go for massage but I told her to let’s wait till my last scan (though trying to post her)
At 36 weeks scan… baby was sitting. Cyst that was manageable got worse and turned into a wound on the labia. So automatically I was advised to go for CS . It was hard to accept because other than these 2 reasons I would have had VD. Later I accepted it with good faith.
I had a change of hospital, I was placed on daily wound dressing and catheter to pee to avoid urine touching the wound on labia.

CS and Recovery process
Surgery went well. Recovery for me was a bit slow hence more pain, more time spent at the hospital because of the state of my health before the CS but the doctor was patient enough. After some days we were discharged.
Still in recovery process hence my late BS
Please pardon me
I pray that with all these things we women go through for the sake of our LOs, we shall live to eat the fruit of our labor in Jesus name. (I say this prayer every time my lo sucks on my cracked nipples because the pain no be here )
Please and please let’s use our prenatal meds. Let nothing discourage us from using them all the time. I feel that it could have helped if I was religiously using them. Na now I come dey use my vitamin bs.
For those still waiting on the lord… he will do it. He won’t fail. All that’s needed is faith.
Amen!!
cc Cinderellashoes

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hmmmmm. My wife is pregnant again ooooooo. Edd is 4th Nov 2022... Please help us in your prayers.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Able cappo!!! A big congratulations mama so finally you don leave us port. Welcome to you and your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations sis, i said it that you might eventually port. Welcome to team October, the team with back to back birth announcement. Our princess is blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

My sweet and dear November mamas, with joy in my heart I announcement the delivery of my precious princess....Thank you lord for blessing my household again with a bouncing baby girl, it can only be u lord. I pray this blessings shall be permanent and go round in Jesus name

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

Chai, i remembered our TTC days, now everything has turned to past. May God bless all our remaining sisters that are still looking up to him.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:45am On Oct 31, 2022
tikkykay:
BS
First Trimester
To think that I didn’t expect to get pregnant. My mind told me it could happen because of the unprotected sex I had with DH but I was like it was just twice and more so God could just help me that it won’t result into a pregnancy…. Funny me.
On the other hand, God wanted it so I got pregnant that same month and I was like wow, well I will be fine.
Truth be told I started getting sick from then. I had an infection that was hard to treat because of the pregnancy and my immune system.
It was really hard being sick ,coupled with morning sickness and taking care of a toddler.
I couldn’t eat well due to low appetite, I had to be placed on antibiotics back to back so I lost weight frm size 12 to a size 8. With prayers , I got fine and recovered gradually.

Second Trimester
I got better because I could eat and infection ceased so I resumed work and I was fine. Baby was cooperating well… no pregnancy packages like heartburn and the rest. I was strong.

Third Trimester
I had a bartholyn cyst and I resumed antibiotics because the cyst got infected. This time it really affected me because I could hardly walk, do things on my own too. I was mostly in pain. I was really praying for baby to look good because I thought all I went through could affect her. DH kept encouraging me in the lord. I had low pcv , I tried all but still the same.
I couldn’t even do cloth shopping for LO. I kept postponing and at a point decided to use what I used for my first child.
I wanted to stop working but couldn’t because it would affect our livelihood so I had endure the pain.
Fast forward to 31 weeks … baby was in transverse position so I was hoping she would turn. My MIL wanted me to go for massage but I told her to let’s wait till my last scan (though trying to post her)
At 36 weeks scan… baby was sitting. Cyst that was manageable got worse and turned into a wound on the labia. So automatically I was advised to go for CS . It was hard to accept because other than these 2 reasons I would have had VD. Later I accepted it with good faith.
I had a change of hospital, I was placed on daily wound dressing and catheter to pee to avoid urine touching the wound on labia.

CS and Recovery process
Surgery went well. Recovery for me was a bit slow hence more pain, more time spent at the hospital because of the state of my health before the CS but the doctor was patient enough. After some days we were discharged.
Please pardon me
I pray that with all these things we women go through for the sake of our LOs, we shall live to eat the fruit of our labor in Jesus name. (I say this prayer every time my lo sucks on my cracked nipples because the pain no be here )
Please and please let’s use our prenatal meds. Let nothing discourage us from using them all the time. I feel that it could have helped if I was religiously using them. Na now I come dey use my vitamin bs.
For those still waiting on the lord… he will do it. He won’t fail. All that’s needed is faith.
Amen!!
cc Cinderellashoes
Amen to your prayers, congratulations once again teamie. Thank God for his mercies, please rest well when you can.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmum:

Chai, i remembered our TTC days, now everything has turned to past. May God bless all our remaining sisters that are still looking up to him.
My sister's our God is too faithful, we overcame TTC by the blood of the lamp and by the word of our testimony

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2022
BS! BS!! BS!!!

The conception of this Baby girl is just a miracle considering my history with TTC, infact I remember I and DH had sex just once like 3days before ovulation and he went back to his base. February came and I found out I was pregnant 7days before AF was due

First trimester wasn't funny at all cos of Morning sickness couple with my super active toddler, I was running a PDE program, work and all that but in all God remain faithful... I was expecting morning sickness to stop around 13 or 14weeks but lailai, I felt relieved from morning sickness around 20weeks though I still do vomit @least 2wice a week. Appetite returned and energy yapa... Fast forward to 3rd trimester different kind of symptoms show face again, from several constipation to pubis symphysis dysfunction, insomnia and all that.... I started feeling irregular contractions around 36weeks and God knows I was extremely tired by then. I always tell God I wanted Oct30 baby(been d birthday date of my Angel baby, I will always love u Zee bobo)..

I woke up 30th of Oct and I noticed d pattern of baby movement was different I informed hubby he said will I go to d hospital and I refuse, madam just dey shook yansh abi na leg for my ribs and it wasn't funny, I was feeling tired, vomited in the morning and I felt better....My baby girl refuse to let mummy out of site, dis girl gummy body till I was force to even to beat her. Around 9am I received a call that my neighbor gave birth overnight, Omo the new was like a challenge to me, I took husband phone played my favorite MFM praise team music started dancing and was recording with my own phone... I started feeling slight discomfort then around 10:30am I started feeling contractions but it was manageable and not too painful like that, I was timing it and realized it was 3mins+ parts, I was still managing it, checked online for best labour position and I decided to go on my knees while resting on the couch with d help of a pillow, I stood up to wee and I felt something coming out of me, I checked and it was my mucus plug.....I started pooing with some contractions and I pooed like 4 times within 1 hour, around 1:30pm I told hubby I think it's time to go to the hospital....We left the house with BIL(chai he chop better beating from me during contractions), my daughter.... We got to our bustop and d car got stuck in d mud, people came out and helped us and we continued our journey, on our way to the hospital I felt gush of water and I knew membrane has ruptured... We got to d hospital and more water keep coming out, I checked and saw it was greenish in colour madam don release meconium inside, we got to the entrance I was wheeled to d labour ward.
I was asked asked few questions, my parameters were check and d matron said I was already 7.5cm dailated, hubby was given d list wot to get, 15minutes after I started feeling d urge to push couldn't hold it and with 2 more pushes my princess made grand entrance with more water and her tiny sweetest voice weighing 3.2kg she gave me lil tears though. I bless Jehovah it ended in praise.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sojisenai(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmm...

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled or a pregnant/nursing mother...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

congrats cappo, may her birth brings joy and happinessto your home. amen. welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Glory be to God, wonderful birth story, cc mama pweetiebabe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2022
Mamas please is there any other gel or something that i can apply on my baby's cord cos it has fall of and she's 11 days old
A worried momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Omobithousand:
Mamas please is there any other gel or something that i can apply on my baby's cord cos it has fall of and she's 11 days old
A worried momma

I used chlorexidine gel every morning after bath and cleaned with spirit subsequently. It fell off on the 7th day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Omariah:
Good evening mama. How's waddling?
Congratulations to everyone that have birthed their LOs, and safe delivery to every other expectant mom. Easy peasy shall it be. All gains, no loss.

Mamas, I have this exact pregnancy pillow for sale. I bought it for a bit over 20k. Selling for 15k. Reason for sale is that it's taking up space on our bed. Therefore I barely used it. Contact me on WhatsApp zero eight one 67 four one 75 six nine. I'm in Ibadan.

Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
tikkykay:
BS
First Trimester

Second Trimester

Third Trimester

CS and Recovery process
Please pardon me
Amen!!
cc Cinderellashoes

Congratulations once again. I wish you quick recovery. Pls if I may ask , what has prenatal meds has to do with your birt story?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
sugarcoatted:

I used chlorexidine gel every morning after bath and cleaned with spirit subsequently. It fell off on the 7th day

Thanks for the information mama.... please do i cover it with her diaper or not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Omobithousand:

No you don't cover with diaper.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Omobithousand:

The diaper shouldn't cover it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
sunbestie:
Officially bowing out from d race... I lost the pregnancy and had d evacuation done yesterday.

Safe delivery to all waddling mamas here.. it must surely end in praise.amen.
God will give you double for your loss Sis.
Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubey(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please how long does it take to get pregnant after a miscarriage... first timer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Omobithousand:
A worried momma
We were told to use only spirit at my hospital and it fell off on the 7th day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6793) (6794) (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.