Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139234 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2022
deeem:
lol,I no sabi cappo work o

Ma'am I went through all your previous consistent comments and in all honesty you deserve it,cappo work no hard o kissjust follow the previous and present cappo style of of roll call

Pls be our cappo wink march is almost here

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2022
callola:
still on bedrest?
no,I have even resume work,but am thinking of taking a leave, it seems my body can not take it any longer, thanks for checking, hope you are doing ok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:
no,I have even resume work,but am thinking of taking a leave, it seems my body can not take it any longer, thanks for checking, hope you are doing ok
we are fine. take it easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2022
trevolady:

Ma'am I went through all your previous consistent comments and in all honesty you deserve it,cappo work no hard o kissjust follow the previous and present cappo style of of roll call

grin grin grin grin I don't know how it's done ��.make I no go fumble

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
trevolady:

I don't know how it's done grin grin,but I will keep checking on march mamas till our cappo shows up cool cool. Meanwhile,how are you?how has the kicks been?May God make it easy for us all.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
deeem:

cry

I need 2 more march mamas to help me convince her,she has always been the one checking on all march mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
deeem:
I don't know how it's done grin grin,but I will keep checking on march mamas till our cappo shows up cool cool. Meanwhile,how are you?how has the kicks been?May God make it easy for us all.Amen

Our soon to be cappo grin,I'm good and you ma'am?

The kicks are getting more noticeable everyday,I say a big amen to your prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Team November mama, Am so sorry am not here always to ginger u girls, sorry na vigilante things plus dis my madam na confirm foodie always wanting something in her mouth. The lord is ur strengths mamas.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/ ROLL CALL

Hello my sweet and belleful teammates, how body? Hope our babies are kicking well? The lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name, our journey to the delivery room will result to testimony in Jesus name.

Sorry Una cappo is MIA, will adjust on dat, please mamas always mention me when u drop ur BA and BS so that I always update

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA and BS seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(BA seen)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........XY(BA seen)
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(BA seen)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(team Pink)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(team Pink)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
TOHHAN:

Malaria still OK to me, mine has bn increase in bp, anytym I av headache or malaria symptoms monthly, it's bp datz high again nd my mum advice not to use drug to control it.
My tummy don start to dey big again, and I felt like a movement last week. Don't knw if it's fibroid too.

May God see us through all dis after birth illness

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good afternoon ladies and gents( if there is any). I am new here. Currently pregnant with my second baby. Make una welcome me.
How can I register and participate?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
TOHHAN:

Malaria still OK to me, mine has bn increase in bp, anytym I av headache or malaria symptoms monthly, it's bp datz high again nd my mum advice not to use drug to control it.
My tummy don start to dey big again, and I felt like a movement last week. Don't knw if it's fibroid too.

May God see us through all dis after birth illness

Amen my dear, God will see us through..I became worried I said I should ask abeg, make I know where fault from. Thanks ma'am..God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Coloredsg:
Good afternoon ladies and gents( if there is any). I am new here. Currently pregnant with my second baby. Make una welcome me.

You are welcome mama.just drop your EDD and gender then your team cappo will add you to the team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pls oo are there no February 2023 mama in this group. Pls indicate if u among
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Pls how can I cure this painful pile pls. .
It's painful when I try to pop , I have been to the hospital twice. The first time the doctor tried to push the flesh that came out of my anus back in , the second time , I was give anusol and painkiller and was asked to do sitz bath constantly but I am not getting much relief.
I can't poo , I am scared and I am in pains.
Pls help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oseninusirat: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2022
firstpregnancy:
Good evening everyone.
It's painful when I try to pop , I have been to the hospital twice. The first time the doctor tried to push the flesh that came out of my anus back in , the second time , I was give anusol and painkiller and was asked to do sitz bath constantly but I am not getting much relief.
Pls help

Hello, I’ve been following this thread since I found out about my pregnancy in April but I never had an account but I had to quickly sign up now because of you as I’ve been through just what you’re going through but firstly are you pregnant or you just had a baby ?

If you’re pregnant please know that the pile/hemorrhoid won’t go until you have your baby, I was told at the hospital that it’s the baby’s weight of the blood vessel around the anus that caused the rectum to pull out like that

Please stop pushing it back in,I did twice but I wish I never did cus it made matters worse as it became bruised and swollen(mine was as big as the size of a lemon) and trust me the pain was more than excruciating to the point that I passed out due to the pain

Usually hospital will prescribe pregnancy safe affordable drugs for you and that may not give you the relief you need ASAP
I don’t know the rules of naira land as to mentioning products but maybe there’s a way you can contact me so I can tell you what I used for mine

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oseninusirat: 12:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/ ROLL CALL

Hello my sweet and belleful teammates, how body? Hope our babies are kicking well? The lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name, our journey to the delivery room will result to testimony in Jesus name.

Sorry Una cappo is MIA, will adjust on dat, please mamas always mention me when u drop ur BA and BS so that I always update

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA and BS seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(BA seen)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........XY(BA seen)
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(BA seen)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(team Pink)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(team Pink)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

Hello I’m new here but I’ve been following this thread since April
I’m due dec 1st week but my gynea is advising I opt for ElCS because of my hemorrhoid,he said Labour pain and pressure will make push my hemorrhoid out more and the pain will be more than necessary

I’m hoping to have a conclusive discussion in my next appointment on Friday
So I may port to Nov if I decide to go with the CS

Has anyone here had hemorrhoid in their third trimester??please enlighten a sis cus I really do not wish for CS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2022
deeem:
Super mama please be our cappo
Team March
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2022
firstpregnancy:
Good evening everyone.
Pls help

Sorry for the pain mama... It also happened to me when I was pregnant but mine was not as painful as yours I guess.. It's always a problem whenever I want to use the toilet cos I'll have to think about the pain and sometimes end up getting frustrated using the toilet.. I was advised to eat lot of fruits and veggies and also to constantly take water. I can't say it was effective though or maybe I didn't care to check but I managed it till I gave birth and it gone now.. So, I think you should hang in there and endure it... It will surely go after giving birth..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oseninusirat: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2022
1stymom:

Sorry for the pain mama... It also happened to me when I was pregnant but mine was not as painful as yours I guess.. It's always a problem whenever I want to use the toilet cos I'll have to think about the pain and sometimes end up getting frustrated using the toilet.. I was advised to eat lot of fruits and veggies and also to constantly take water. I can't say it was effective though or maybe I didn't care to check but I managed it till I gave birth and it gone now.. So, I think you should hang in there and endure it... It will surely go after giving birth..

Please Ma was your birth vagina birth or CS
My doctor is advising I opt for CS because of the pile,he said it may get complicated if I go through natural birth
Although the pile has really shrunk now and it’s just the size of a grape,it was as big as a lemon before
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Belovedbaby:
Super mama please be our cappo
Team March
grin grin grin sincerely speaking,I don't know how it's done.how are you doing? and how's the lil one inside?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2022
firstpregnancy:
Good evening everyone.
Pls help
Ewww sorry sis, I know d pain you are going through cos I suffered dis d last week of my pregnancy and it wasn't funny, d flesh was even painful to touch not to take of pushing it in but it better now that I have given birth.... Just continue with d sitz bath and hopeful it will relief u soon, try not to strain when pooing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
firstpregnancy:
Good evening everyone.
Pls help
Do you have access to aloe vera? Get one, extract the juice and rub on the spot, I had instant relief and the growth spurt vanished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thanks @ everyone for the response.
I AM NOT PREGNANT , my baby is going to be 2 months next week.
What can I use to soften my poo pls from the inside.
Can you pls prescribe drug that will heal the bruised part inside ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
oseninusirat:

Hello, I’ve been following this thread since I found out about my pregnancy in April but I never had an account but I had to quickly sign up now because of you as I’ve been through just what you’re going through but firstly are you pregnant or you just had a baby ?

If you’re pregnant please know that the pile/hemorrhoid won’t go until you have your baby, I was told at the hospital that it’s the baby’s weight of the blood vessel around the anus that caused the rectum to pull out like that

Please stop pushing it back in,I did twice but I wish I never did cus it made matters worse as it became bruised and swollen(mine was as big as the size of a lemon) and trust me the pain was more than excruciating to the point that I passed out due to the pain

Usually hospital will prescribe pregnancy safe affordable drugs for you and that may not give you the relief you need ASAP
I don’t know the rules of naira land as to mentioning products but maybe there’s a way you can contact me so I can tell you what I used for mine

Thanks.
How can I reach you pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oseninusirat: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
firstpregnancy:
Thanks @ everyone for the response.
I AM NOT PREGNANT , my baby is going to be 2 months next week.
What can I use to soften my poo pls from the inside.
Can you pls prescribe drug that will heal the bruised part inside ?

Please buy liquid Paraffin and drink three times a day
It softens the stool. It’s costs around N700
Also get Constistop and drink three times daily
10ml each
These two drugs works really well

Try and be taking a lot of water,a lot of water is really important and if you can make water leaf vegetable too

These are the things I used to soften my stool too and they worked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oseninusirat: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
firstpregnancy:

Thanks.
How can I reach you pls

I am currently pregnant so the drugs I have been using for mine are pregnancy safe drugs but they should work for you too

Odesanyaaneezat@gmail.com is my email
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
oseninusirat:

Please buy liquid Paraffin and drink three times a day
It softens the stool. It’s costs around N700
Also get Constistop and drink three times daily
10ml each
These two drugs works really well

Try and be taking a lot of water,a lot of water is really important and if you can make water leaf vegetable too

These are the things I used to soften my stool too and they worked

May God bless you !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
oseninusirat:

I am currently pregnant so the drugs I have been using for mine are pregnancy safe drugs but they should work for you too

Odesanyaaneezat@gmail.com is my email

I will reach out to you mama. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Coloredsg:

You're welcome mama grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
firstpregnancy:
Good evening everyone.
Pls help

I experienced this when I was a few weeks pregnant. But was told not to do sit bath because of the pregnancy.

What I did was to add salt (Enough salt) in a very hot water, then use hand towel to be dabbing my anus. Not up to 4 days the irritation and bleeding stopped, I don't even remember how the flesh went inside again. because then, I was battling with early pregnancy symptom.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
oseninusirat:

Please Ma was your birth vagina birth or CS
My doctor is advising I opt for CS because of the pile,he said it may get complicated if I go through natural birth
Although the pile has really shrunk now and it’s just the size of a grape,it was as big as a lemon before

Elcs but not because of the pile..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.