Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128620 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
desaie:
Birth Announcement!!!
I welcomed my princess on the 8th of November via EL/CS.
Glory to God.
We are doing fine and getting used to this 4th trimester. Safe delivery to all.
congrats to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stenvee:

Go to the hospital, see a doctor and get a scan done. Try to stay off your feet as much as possible. Let someone drive you to the hospital, abeg no go jump bike o

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good evening beautiful mamas,I have two bp machines (arm and wrist) and I do check my bp readings morning and evening and the range is always 128/85 sometimes it's always lower and at times the diastolic is always high like 90 but when I am calm it's always lower.I noticed the readings in the hospital is always on the high side so my doc told me to always come with mine,I want to ask if it's okay because the readings at home and clinic are not always the same.I need help concerning this issue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by litubow: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
callola:
I don't know about reducing the weight of the baby but I have given birth to a baby weighing 3.7 after VBAC
Ok, thanks for this. The doctor are saying the peak for VBAC is 3.2kg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by litubow: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
novia22:

I have given birth to 3.7 and 3.4 via VBAC.
What exactly are you worried about? Seems you are a FTM.
Feel free to state your fears and express yourself dear. We gat your back.
Just the doctor saying 3.2 is the peak for VBAC, that 3.5kg will be CS. That’s just the only problem
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Belovedbaby post=118521189]Good evening beautiful mamas,I have two bp machines (arm and wrist) and I do check my bp readings morning and evening and the range is always 128/85 sometimes it's always lower and at times the diastolic is always high like 90 but when I am calm it's always lower.I noticed the readings in the hospital is always on the high side so my doc told me to always come with mine,I want to ask if it's okay because the readings at home and clinic are not always the same.I need help concerning this issue[/quotes]

My BP is 114/65 and hospital today gave me 119/ something. I don't believe the hospital especially cos the woman that did is a cleaner and didn't tight my arm well. I know how to do my own BP and I use smart bp machine at home to check. So pls carry your own to hospital let's doctor see and judge. My second born before doctor determined that my BP was high 140/90. He did it 4 times with 3 different machine including smart and mercury type
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=indian03 post=118526413][/quote] Thanks so much ma
My mind is at rest now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Hello beautiful mothers please how were you able to boost up your blood level? My blood level is low and I've taken blood medicine it's still at the same level.
Someone told me about a plant called hospital too far how good is it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2022
litubow:

Just the doctor saying 3.2 is the peak for VBAC, that 3.5kg will be CS. That’s just the only problem

Hmmm I had VBACS three years ago and my baby was 3.5kg don't be afraid you'll have your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Jennifer89:
Hello beautiful mothers please how were you able to boost up your blood level? My blood level is low and I've taken blood medicine it's still at the same level.
Someone told me about a plant called hospital too far how good is it?
There is a leaf called Ewe Ogbon by yorubas.
Get the leaf and wash it to get it's juice. The juice looks like blood.
Just add a can of tin milk to the juice and drink.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=indian03 post=118526413][/quote]
Next time don't allow someone who is not a professional to do it so there won't be any mistake in the reading.
Hope she didn't record it for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2022
Coloredsg:

Next time don't allow someone who is not a professional to do it so there won't be any mistake in the reading.
Hope she didn't record it for you.

I didn't bother cos I went cos I have malaria. I have not started antenatal else I would have asked the doctor right there to do it for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good afternoon mamas,I am 2 months and some weeks into birth already,and my period looks like it is coming,I saw blood stain on my pant,prior to pregnancy and child birth,I use to experience severe cramps during my period they I couldn't function without drugs,I am breastfeeding now can I start taking those drugs,I am really scared of the cramps,I don't want it to catch me unaware.thw drugs are voltfast and buscopan sometimes paired with Panadol extra
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Coloredsg:

There is a leaf called Ewe Ogbon by yorubas.
Get the leaf and wash it to get it's juice. The juice looks like blood.
Just add a can of tin milk to the juice and drink.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Minmin2323:
Good afternoon mamas,I am 2 months and some weeks into birth already,and my period looks like it is coming,I saw blood stain on my pant,prior to pregnancy and child birth,I use to experience severe cramps during my period they I couldn't function without drugs,I am breastfeeding now can I start taking those drugs,I am really scared of the cramps,I don't want it to catch me unaware.thw drugs are voltfast and buscopan sometimes paired with Panadol extra

I will suggest you wait for the period to know if you will have cramps. I do take medicine for period but since the birth of my child, I haven't experience any period cramps till date.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willjoy: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hello mamas
Please has any mummy here used OBRON 6 prenatal vitamin and how good is it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2022
I used obron 6 and it was really good,the fact that I didn't have to pair it with anything made it even more better
Willjoy:
Hello mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2022
Thank you ma'am,I will wait
mjblinks:

I will suggest you wait for the period to know if you will have cramps. I do take medicine for period but since the birth of my child, I haven't experience any period cramps till date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2022
desaie:
Birth Announcement!!!
I welcomed my princess on the 8th of November via EL/CS.
Glory to God.
We are doing fine and getting used to this 4th trimester. Safe delivery to all.

Congratulations mama, God bless your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willjoy: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Okay thank you mummy
Minmin2323:
I used obron 6 and it was really good,the fact that I didn't have to pair it with anything made it even more better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Good morning mamas and papas. How are our little ones doing? Our Belleful mamas, the Lord is your strength.

I have beautiful, Lovely, trendy first grade UK wears for your babies, from Newborn to 10 years at very affordable rate. I just posted some on my instagram page @remkiddiesthrift and still posting more, you can check them out. You can also add me on Watsapp, 07012729313 to see pictures and place your orders. I am in Lagos and I deliver Nationwide. 20% discount for mamas and papas from here, just tell me you are from this thread.
Thanks and Happy Shopping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY 2023

weldone Mama. You're doing well already wink wink

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola................................... May 6th
3. Nellyquash................................... May 8/10
4. Funkaish........................................ May 3rd
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ....................................... May 7th.

Dear may mamas, let's choose our cappo, I am just filling in temporarily so that we can gather and be identified as a group.

How is the journey so far? God will journey with us and there shall be no loss in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Minmin2323:

Pls wait to confirm it's ur period first b4 u use anything. I use to have menstrual cramps too but since I started giving birth, I haven't had it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
litubow:

Babes two things are involved.
1. It's either after thorough examination, your pelvic isn't wide enough to carry on with a VBAC/ and or you already have complications during pregnancy that they are avoiding taking any risks hence the advice for CS or

2. Your hospital is one of those hospitals that use CS to generate revenue.

I have an aunt who has done 3 VBAC with babies weighing 4kg...all 3 Boys and they are all very fine.

Can you seek the counsel of another doctor to second this conclusion your doctor is giving you?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Willjoy:
Hello mamas

I used Obron 6 for my first pregnancy, am also using it for this pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryann97: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
My delivery ended up really traumatic but God saved me. Watch me share my story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfKAuhkLrjg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Team February 2023

Username————-EDD———Gender

1. Joandiva————-Feb 8————xx

Team February pls quote me with your Edd and your baby gender
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maryann97:
My delivery ended up really traumatic but God saved me. Watch me share my story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfKAuhkLrjg

Thank God for you. It still ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Goldie50:
Wow! Great news! Congratulations mama.. Birthday mate is now a big girl o. How is your baby? Me I'm almost at the finish line for my second journey. May God grant us safe deliveries in Jesus name, Amen.

amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onceavictim: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2022
Please is this positive or negative

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mamas in the house, please what medications do you take when pregnant. Asides the one prescribed during antenatal tho, my first pregnancy I added "pregnacare" I'll like to know if I can try something for a change or add to my knowledge too..

And what month is best to commence antenatal please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brooke60(f): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Onceavictim:
Please is this positive or negative
Yes, congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.