Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132306 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adhufe: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pls, does it mean something is wrong with my baby?. I am really scared right now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pinkdimples:
Beautiful mamas. What does it mean when a uterus is bulky but there's absence of pregnancy and fibroid please, yet tummy is boated or rather a little big than the way it used to be? With over 2 months missed period.
?? ??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
I learnt it’s called “Spotting” or so.
Please is it a bad thing.
And also, the blood stopped already as at that yesterday afternoon.
None today as well, I just told her to rest enough and take her folic acid drug.
Please is that okay?.
Flappy222:
Good day mamas in the house.
Please, my woman just noticed little blood while urinating, she just called me while I was already on my way home not quite long, I had to double my movement home.
So I got home, she showed me in the toilet, just little.
And the blood seems to have stopped.
She’s just 2month and a week, hope there’s no cause for alarm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yeah its spotting, since it's has stopped no cause of alarm.. To rest your mind she can go see her Doc. I also had spotting at 12 weeks for a day aswell but it was nothing. And we are almost at 36weeks. Most mamas here had spotting and have delivered healthy LO.

Flappy222:
I learnt it’s called “Spotting” or so.
Please is it a bad thing.
And also, the blood stopped already as at that yesterday afternoon.
None today as well, I just told her to rest enough and take her folic acid drug.
Please is that okay?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adhufe: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pls any similar case here?. If yes, what happened?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adhufe:

I spotted for three weeks and was placed on progesterone injection for 12 weeks. I was also advised to observe the strictest bed rest.

Some pregnancies come with little complications, but with prayers and the right medication you can overcome them.

Please work closely with your doctor at this time.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Thanks for this.
This calm my mind.
ifyonline:
Yeah its spotting, since it's has stopped no cause of alarm.. To rest your mind she can go see her Doc. I also had spotting at 12 weeks for a day aswell but it was nothing. And we are almost at 36weeks. Most mamas here had spotting and have delivered healthy LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adhufe: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Thanks @Godmother, will be going to the hospital tomorrow. I pray and hope all is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Adhufe:
Thanks @Godmother, will be going to the hospital tomorrow. I pray and hope all is well.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Adhufe:

My dear,i think you are just having implantation bleeding or spotting.
Is the spotting much? Like the quantity?
If not,then i dont really think there is cause for alarm.
But you should rest more and probably be on progesterone vaginal insert to be on the safe side. All the best as you see your gynae( i hope it is a gynaecologist that you will be seeing on 6th as you said)
Hugs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Flappy222:
Good day mamas in the house.
Please, my woman just noticed little blood while urinating, she just called me while I was already on my way home not quite long, I had to double my movement home.
So I got home, she showed me in the toilet, just little.
And the blood seems to have stopped.
She’s just 2month and a week, hope there’s no cause for alarm?

I dont think there is cause to panic.
But let her rest more though. And see her gynae too just to have peace of mind. All the best sir.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senioreddy: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good afternoon mamas
My wife is 7 months pregnant but just drew my attention to the fact that she hasn't felt the baby's movement today even after taking much cold water.
She also said she saw something like mucor from her vigina

Should one be worried. The last scan she did last shows everything is fine. I am confused as I type
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Senioreddy:
Good afternoon mamas
My wife is 7 months pregnant but just drew my attention to the fact that she hasn't felt the baby's movement today even after taking much cold water.

Should one be worried. The last scan she did last shows everything is fine. I am confused as I type
If you have money please let her go for a scan to ascertain if the baby is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Senioreddy:
Good afternoon mamas

Let her report to the hospital. Where she registered for antenatal. At least let the doctor check her, monitor heart beat and do a scan to ascertain the well-being of baby. It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Onceavictim:
Please is this positive or negative

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Senioreddy:
Good afternoon mamas

How is your wife? Hope you've gone for a scan? Let her go for a scan and then visit the hospital where you registered. It is well with her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adhufe: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
So this was d report I got, I am placed on duphaston and folic acid. Told to come back two weeks for a rescan. Pls put me in ur prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stenvee: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/ ROLL CALL

Yes o, Team November the lord has done it again, am glad to announce the arrival of baby hopefulbee...

My sweet and belleful teammates, how body? Hope our babies are kicking well? The lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name, our journey to the delivery room will result to testimony in Jesus name.

Safe delivery to the waiting mamas, let the BA and BS start rolling in, Mama Voucher ,Opsycal,Missviva, Callola where is our BS now

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA and BS seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(BA seen)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........XY(BA seen)
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(BA seen)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(BA seen)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(team Pink)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

BA! BA!! BA!!!
I happily announce the arrival of my princess earlier today. God can be trusted. Birth story coming o
To the remaining November mamas, God will come through for you all. Easy peasy delivery

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 4:25am On Nov 29, 2022
BA! BA! BA!

God has done it again, my lovely wife delivered a baby boy yesterday morning at around 7:30am. She was delivered through a virginal,no tear and no complications.

EED 14 December, birthday 28 of November.
The baby weighed 3.14kg.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Stenvee:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
I happily announce the arrival of my princess earlier today. God can be trusted. Birth story coming o
To the remaining November mamas, God will come through for you all. Easy peasy delivery
congratulations, may ur princess be blessed ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senioreddy: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2022
sweetlady4real:

How is your wife? Hope you've gone for a scan? Let her go for a scan and then visit the hospital where you registered. It is well with her.

Thank you ma.
She's fine now and baby is also kicking

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senioreddy: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Joyfulgal:

Let her report to the hospital. Where she registered for antenatal. At least let the doctor check her, monitor heart beat and do a scan to ascertain the well-being of baby. It will end in praise

Thank you very much. She and baby is doing fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senioreddy: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Expectantmom:

If you have money please let her go for a scan to ascertain if the baby is fine.

Good morning
They're both fine. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please mamas my sister has lovely kids wears for giveaway prizes,she is selling of her goods due to relocation location is Lagos phone number zero eight zero nine nine four five five zero two four available in different sizes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Senioreddy:

Thank you very much. She and baby is doing fine

We bless God. Let her observe strict rest. Drink plenty water. It will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stenvee: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
vic4real22:
congratulations, may ur princess be blessed ijn.
you too Daddy. We share same birth date cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vikkioshio(f): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
@Adhufe.... Congratulations, See your doctor & may God perfect it.. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
January Mamas, how una dey? This waddling is real o. E don change my walking step cheesy. Photoshoot don and dusted. Bag remain small to complete. We are almost 34 weeks now.
After Dec, it's January kiss. May God see us through in Jesus name. Amen!!
Congratulations to November mamas!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Goldie50:
January Mamas, how una dey? This waddling is real o. E don change my walking step cheesy. Photoshoot don and dusted. Bag remain small to complete. We are almost 34 weeks now.
Congratulations to November mamas!

Congratulations on the journey so far, He that started a good work in our lives will not leave us stranded, but will surely perfect it.

We are going to be 32weeks tomorrow wink,and my bump is already looking like wetin I no know embarassed, hips pain no be here, turning in bed while sleeping is another task in it own, these days I wake up latest by 1am, everyday cry, still we are grateful because we know it will worth it eventually.

See our pics

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=Goldie50 post=118776412]January Mamas, how una dey? This waddling is real o. E don change my walking step cheesy. Photoshoot don and dusted. Bag remain small to complete. We are almost 34 weeks now.
Congratulations to November mamas! [/quotew] Weldon teammate,I thought I was the only one who's walking have changed,to get up from bed is a problem everything has changed completely but when I remember the journey is almost over,I have a rest of mind.i wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
My sister that turning in bed is a whole topic on its own. It's not funny. I have a big bump too. People are wondering if I'm carrying twins cheesy

Oluwasemiloba:

Congratulations on the journey so far, He that started a good work in our lives will not leave us stranded, but will surely perfect it.

We are going to be 32weeks tomorrow wink,and my bump is already looking like wetin I no know embarassed, hips pain no be here, turning in bed while sleeping is another task in it own, these days I wake up latest by 1am, everyday cry, still we are grateful because we know it will worth it eventually.

See our pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Timitoyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.