Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129358 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6821) (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2023
I’m happy for you sir.
Glory be to God.
Bobbyunitedfc:
So apologies for the late B. A story..
Let me start with a little bit of history..
January 02 2022,was a very difficult time for my family, we had a miscarriage at 6wks and had to evacuate, it was a very painful experience for us, we spent days crying, but I found help here, met a friend whose wife went through the same process, Mr Idowu if u can see this May God bless you big.

January 2 2023,i posted here about my wife already at 39 weeks but no sign of labor, so I did what was suggested here, a lot of squatting, exercising and walking around, I got her zobo with pineapple juice as well..

January 3 I went to work and got a call from wifey the mucus thing is out, by the time they got to the hospital around 5pm wifey was already 3cm gone, by 11pm nurse said 8,i was already getting agitated seeing her having serious contractions, the pain was too much I started to cry, yes men do cry.

I was sent out of the labor room cause my wife was even more calm than I was, lol I even told her we won't have sex again so when won't have to go through this pain, stood by the door with my MIl we started singing praises and worshipping God, by 1am on the 4th of January, my Lil one came out with a loud voice crying and singing Hossana lol..

I jumped for joy and hugged my MIl and any nurses I could find in the hallway, then I remembered I haven't heard my wife's screaming o, I banged on the door and requested to see her, to God be the glory wfey was fine she was just resting and getting stitches after pushing out our starboy weighing 4.2kg..

God did it..
The same God is alive today, to give everyone here their heart desires..
God bless us all..

Sorry for the long gist o..
One funny thing about this journey, I insisted on having scan on my wife every two weeks just to hear my baby's heart beat.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Bobbyunitedfc:
January 02 2022,was a very difficult time for my family, we had a miscarriage at 6wks and had to evacuate, it was a very painful experience for us, we spent days crying, but I found help here, met a friend whose wife went through the same process, Mr Idowu if u can see this May God bless you big.

January 2 2023,i posted here about my wife already at 39 weeks but no sign of labor, so I did what was suggested here, a lot of squatting, exercising and walking around, I got her zobo with pineapple juice as well..

January 3 I went to work and got a call from wifey the mucus thing is out, by the time they got to the hospital around 5pm wifey was already 3cm gone, by 11pm nurse said 8,i was already getting agitated seeing her having serious contractions, the pain was too much I started to cry, yes men do cry.

I was sent out of the labor room cause my wife was even more calm than I was, lol I even told her we won't have sex again so when won't have to go through this pain, stood by the door with my MIl we started singing praises and worshipping God, by 1am on the 4th of January, my Lil one came out with a loud voice crying and singing Hossana lol..

I jumped for joy and hugged my MIl and any nurses I could find in the hallway, then I remembered I haven't heard my wife's screaming o, I banged on the door and requested to see her, to God be the glory wfey was fine she was just resting and getting stitches after pushing out our starboy weighing 4.2kg..

God did it..
God bless us all..

One funny thing about this journey, I insisted on having scan on my wife every two weeks just to hear my baby's heart beat. Lol

Congrats on your little one. May God keep you all and make you all happy always.

Anyway, if I hear say you and wifey never have sex again cheesy I said that when I was in labor with my first. Nearly slapped hubby when he tried consoling me. Look at me today heavy with my second. It would have been my third if I hadn't lost the second and evacuated.

Anyways, happy for your family. Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Mothers abeg, please what can one do to make money this 2023?

I used to publish books on Amazon KDP and was earning good money every month but they closed my account early last year and it hasn't been easy.

I have a monetized YouTube channel, but that one is earning kobo kobo for now.

Currently, I freelance by writing articles but there are days when I feel too sick to write.

What are you guys doing currently to earn money? Please let's share to help ourselves �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2023
January mamas how una dey? It remains three of us to offload. @ABG2222 @Oluwasemiloba. Just checking up on you teamies. Hope you're fine? We are in our last week - heading to 40 weeks. I can't believe I stayed this long with all my squats and walks cheesy. My first baby didn't stay this long o. This pikin no send me at all. But, God is in control. Safe delivery to us all. Cappo, @Ifyonline. We need BS o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2023
Goldie50:
January mamas how una dey? It remains three of us to offload. @ABG2222 @Oluwasemiloba. Just checking up on you teamies. Hope you're fine? We are in our last week - heading to 40 weeks. I can't believe I stayed this long with all my squats and walks cheesy. My first baby didn't stay this long o. This pikin no send me at all. But, God is in control. Safe delivery to us all. Cappo, @Ifyonline. We need BS o.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj2jBNJjsfD/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
This may help, please do your personal research on its effectiveness and safety.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angel2424: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Goldie50:

Thank you. I had my baby girl on 7th January by 8.28am. My EDD was 6th January. I did the squats suggested that evening and it all ended in praise. Weight 3.4kg no tear. We thank God. BS coming soon

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
A big congratulations to your family.

God is indeed too faithful to fail. I was just reading and smiling all through.

May God protect Starboy grin grin

Bobbyunitedfc:

God did it..
God bless us all..

One funny thing about this journey, I insisted on having scan on my wife every two weeks just to hear my baby's heart beat.. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oh! Wow! I'm so happy to see this. Congratulations mama. God go help us too. Awaiting BS.

Angel2424:

Thank you. I had my baby girl on 7th January by 8.28am. My EDD was 6th January. I did the squats suggested that evening and it all ended in praise. Weight 3.4kg no tear. We thank God. BS coming soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Goldie50:

Sis mi, honestly, I feel like giving birth today, we'll be 38 weeks on Wednesday, even to dey go antenatal don tire me embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2023
SoCalm:

Please do you order for people? What’s your location?

My location is Lagos. No I stopped ordering for people. I only import what I sell and I sell kitchen and Household items except when I need some basic things like this baby things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2023
nisot14:
How do you import your baby things from china?. I will like to know more about it pls.

You need to learn china importation to do this. Many people are actually offering the teaching both on Instagram and Facebook.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2023
nisot14:
How do you import your baby things from china?. I will like to know more about it pls.

Order from AliExpress, your items will be delivered to the nearest post office to the address on your AliExpress profile. You can pick up once you get a delivery notification from AliExpress and most times the post office will text/call you .

Another option is to use shipping agents but most times , the post office is a better option in terms of cost though sometimes takes long to arrive.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Timitoyo:

Order from AliExpress, your items will be delivered to the nearest post office to the address on your AliExpress profile. You can pick up once you get a delivery notification from AliExpress and most times the post office will text/call you .

Another option is to use shipping agents but most times , the post office is a better option in terms of cost though sometimes takes long to arrive.

Yea, this works. The duration is 60 days but you can start expecting your package to arrive after a month.

Aliexpress will give you tracking codes so you know where your package is at everytime.

When you finally get called at the post office, please don't pay those guys. Some of them are rogues and will tell you there is a collection fee. Delivery is free unless you want to just tip them something small like 500h for their time and effort
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kpele dear ...

The tiring no be here..

Safe delivery to you

Oluwasemiloba:

Sis mi, honestly, I feel like giving birth today, we'll be 38 weeks on Wednesday, even to dey go antenatal don tire me embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ur LO will be with you three shortly..

I will definitely drop my BS this week. Waka waka wey my boy dun do this week self deyfear me. From one AP to another in this cold. These oyingbos and their extremness.

Thank God I am fine, my CS pains gone. Recovery was swift earlier than anticipated.

Goldie50:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
ifyonline:
Ur LO will be with you three shortly..

I will definitely drop my BS this week. Waka waka wey my boy dun do this week self deyfear me. From one AP to another in this cold. These oyingbos and their extremness.

Thank God I am fine, my CS pains gone. Recovery was swift earlier than anticipated.

Did u do anything different dear for the swift recovery? What helped you? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bobbyunitedfc:

God did it..
God bless us all..

I am so so happy for you Bobbyunited. You know we told you to stand firm after the miscarriage and we all encouraged you here! I am glad you are witnessing the miracle and awesomeness of God! Congrats on ur wife's delivery! God is good

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy new year Mama, how are you doing?
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY 2023

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........................................ May 20th
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mama am here, Happy New year to you and all the May Mama's. How was the celebration?
kunmisola:
Team May, let's welcome mama Chylucia into our midst. May Almighty God journey with us all in Jesus name.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be uploaded.

As for me, I checked but the sonographer was just not for me jare, I will check with another diagnostic center.

Mamas Funkaish, Coloredsg, fabulousfay, kosi2018, Dinabella kindly respond to the roll call. I noticed you didn't respond in December and also the new year roll call yesterday. It is well with us in Jesus name.
1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola................................... May 6th
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish........................................ May 3rd
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ....................................... May 7th.
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........................................ May 20th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
fabulousfay:
Mama am here, Happy New year to you and all the May Mama's. How was the celebration?

We are fine mama. I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over and carry my bundle of joy. How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
deeem:
Team march 2023 January roll call.

We step into this new year in the name of God the father, the son and the holy spirit.(Amen). Happy New year teammates smiley smiley. How's our babies,the kicks ,punches and rolls? Lol.It shall be easy for us all in Jesus name.

Name......Edd......gender

(1)deeem.....18th....XY
(2) Belovedbaby.....9th.... unknown
(3) Godmother.....3rd.....XY
(4) Teetopic.....19th..... unknown
(5) Bhusawlah....21st..... XX
(6) Cutiemama.....29th..... unknown
(7) Graciouslara.....8th..... unknown
(cool Sumy21.....16th..... unknown
(9) Jenmima.....18th..... XX
(10)trevolady....15th.... unknown
(11)sherifat23.....12th..... XX and XX

Majority of us haven't submitted our baby genders, I believe we must have found out by now.kindly quote me with it so I can update. How's 3rd trimester treating us grin?by February I will start countdown because my tired is tired abeg. it shall end in praise for us all.Amen

#teameasydelivery
#teamhappyending
#teamgoodnews
Good evening my amiable cappo, thanks for checking up on us,May God make it easy for us Amen.My baby refused to open yansh so for now I don't know the gender

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 2:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Did nothing much..

The nurses gave me pain reliver every 6hrs, took tylenol(acetaminophen), ibruprohin(Advil)and hydromorphine.
Then I started working that evening of CS, nurses always come to take me for walk morning and evening. Eventhough I Stayed in the hosp for two nights. I tried to walk that really helped. Day of CS pain wasn't that much, i even ate better sweet fried rice.lol. Day 2 pain was more when I asked why, they said because the spinal has completely worn off, Day 3 was better I even had my bath myself on Day 3, Day 4 pain same as DAY 3 but Day 5 the pain disappeared myself surprise,on Day 5 I only feel pain when I try to laugh but now I am very okay. I also kept at taking the drugs too like twice daily, I intend to stop taking it this weekend too.

Also, I didn't give birth in naija too because naija doctors are so crazy with CS, learnt they stay more than 1hr in operating room. my CS didn't last more than 35 mins both the sewing.it was so fast and swift.

Bennytwin:

Did u do anything different dear for the swift recovery? What helped you? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2023
ifyonline:
Did nothing much..

The nurses gave me pain reliver every 6hrs, took tylenol(acetaminophen), ibruprohin(Advil)and hydromorphine.
Then I started working that evening of CS, nurses always come to take me for walk morning and evening. Eventhough I Stayed in the hosp for two nights. I tried to walk that really helped. Day of CS pain wasn't that much, i even ate better sweet fried rice.lol. Day 2 pain was more when I asked why, they said because the spinal has completely worn off, Day 3 was better I even had my bath myself on Day 3, Day 4 pain same as DAY 3 but Day 5 the pain disappeared myself surprise,on Day 5 I only feel pain when I try to laugh but now I am very okay. I also kept at taking the drugs too like twice daily, I intend to stop taking it this weekend too.

Also, I didn't give birth in naija too because naija doctors are so crazy with CS, learnt they stay more than 1hr in operating room. my CS didn't last more than 35 mins both the sewing.it was so fast and swift.

Thanks dear. Appreciate.
So nothing like spinal headache? Did you get up immediately after the cs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ABG2222: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Goldie50:

Baby went breech suddenly. I'm not happy at all. I'm hoping for a miracle.can I go further to 42weeks to see if the position might change,I'm 40
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2023
We are 38 weeks today and tomorrow is my 30th birthday, nothing will give me much joy if only this human being can come today or tomorrow. Your mama is very tired☹️. Biko, pity mummy embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Belovedbaby:
Good evening my amiable cappo, thanks for checking up on us,May God make it easy for us Amen.My baby refused to open yansh so for now I don't know the gender
. Lol,baby wants to surprise daddy and mummy.it shall end in praise for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2023
ifyonline:
Did nothing much..

Also, I didn't give birth in naija too because[b] naija doctors are so crazy with CS, learnt they stay more than 1hr in operating room[/b]. my CS didn't last more than 35 mins both the sewing.it was so fast and swift.

Depends on the facility, doctor and or hospital you use in Nigeria. When you pay for good health care in Nigeria, if you can afford it, your eyes won’t see rubbish. By the way I have had EMERGENCY CS in Nigeria and didn’t last more than 30 minutes so I don’t know about one hour C-section, pain management was great and by the third day I was able to move around.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2023
ifyonline:
Did nothing much..

I have read stories of CS here on NL that's not up to 30mins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Pls where are July mamas i beg come out oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Goodmorning mamas my EDD is May 6th, this is our first baby…I’m so nervous but looking forward to meeting our bundle of joy!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
No headaches, i only felt shock on my left left at the time of inserting the spinal. Then shivering after the spinal before commencement of the CS. I didnt get up immediatelyafter CS because i still cant feel my legs, i got up after i started feeling my legs. That was i think 6 hours after i left operationg room. Then i sat upright to eat. Same day at 11pm, the nurse came to take me for walking.They also wore me compressed socks too.I think the pain killers dey gave me eliminated the headaches, helped with the pains, and also the swelling at the incision side.
Bennytwin:

Thanks dear. Appreciate.
So nothing like spinal headache? Did you get up immediately after the cs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kpele don't stress or sweat it. Whatever will be will be.
Mine went breech at 36 weeks,at my 34 weeks visit his head was down o. They offered to do a Version to get to turn the baby down. But I was told it's a 50/50 thing especially as he his my first. On the day of the app, I called to cancel I wasn't mentally prepared for any pain outside delivery .
I decided to wait let baby turn or go for CS.

Check youtube there are some exercise to help turn breech babies but I fear since you 40 weeks you don't go into labour. Because I was initially doing them, I notice his head going sideways ,I just stopped as I was scared of going into labour.

God will come through for you.

Whatever will be will be..

At the end we will hear the cry of the baby and Joy of the mother.

ABG2222:

Baby went breech suddenly. I'm not happy at all. I'm hoping for a miracle.can I go further to 42weeks to see if the position might change,I'm 40

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6821) (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.