Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145262 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mama, you disappeared, so I had to fill in. Can you please continue now. Thank you grin

Hauwi:

Let’s start our own roll call then cheesy

Hauwi————- Edd 30th April:sex xx
Bez——————Edd 10th April sex: xx
Labasulla———— Edd 5th April sex: xy
Mummyhalo———-Edd 16tg April sex: xy, xy

If you are team April kindly quote this message so I can add you.
May the Almighty make it easy for us

Mama kindly add mummyhalo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temtemmie: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY

We thank God for how far he has brought us and we know and believe that he is abundantly able to take us through the remaining months.

We should all be in our third trimester. Infact I can't wait to offload this precious cargo.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile .....................May 2nd..............
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th.............

How is shopping? God will provide for us all abundantly in Jesus name. Healthy mom and child(ren) will be our portions in Jesus name.
Sex is xy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FertilityH: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parsley
Sage
Raspberry leaves
Cloves
Chamomile
Golden Rod
Birch leaves
Dandelion
Neem powder
Maca(Red,Yellow,black)
Protein powder
Wild yam
Spirulina
Milk thistle
Ajwain
Aguaje
Dong quai
Chasteberry seeds or vitex seeds
Cayenne pepper
Shea butter
All spice
Miracle seeds
Turmeric powder
Thyme
Coriander
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Akpi seeds
Rosemary
Black seeds
Cinnamon sticks(Ceylon and Cassia)
Dried Cranberries
Brazil nuts
Sesame
Chia seeds
Sunflower seeds
Green pumpkin

Omo e plenty....I don tire to type.

Let's know what you want.

You can trust us for unadulterated forms of nature
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY

We thank God for how far he has brought us and we know and believe that he is abundantly able to take us through the remaining months.

We should all be in our third trimester. Infact I can't wait to offload this precious cargo.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

17. Temtemmie..................May 16th.............

How is shopping? God will provide for us all abundantly in Jesus name. Healthy mom and child(ren) will be our portions in Jesus name.

You have missed my name along the line ooo

Edd is May 6th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Missfree:
my teamie please take it easy have you check in another hospital pls try general hospital.

I haven't had time due to work, but I will check on my day off next week, thanks teamiie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone, almost 42 weeks and no sign of labor hence I decided on ELCS. Been on admission since yesterday and it's almost time for the CS. I am scared, never experienced this before and with the time being so close, fear is gradually creeping up on me. Pls pray for me, I am scared

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Ryan03:
Hello everyone, almost 42 weeks and no sign of labor hence I decided on ELCS. Been on admission since yesterday and it's almost time for the CS. I am scared, never experienced this before and with the time being so close, fear is gradually creeping up on me. Pls pray for me, I am scared
Don't be scared mama, just have it in mind that you are closer to holding your baby.. And in no time, we'll have your testimony... God be with you and see you through by His grace.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Ryan03:

God will take absolutely control. NoLossNoComplicationINJN. We await the announcement of our princess or prince.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ryan03:

Don't be scared , God got you always. Wish you a safe delivery!🥳

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Eniwunmi:

You have missed my name along the line ooo

Edd is May 6th

I am so sorry mama. I will add it asap

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ryan03:

There shall be no loss recorded in Jesus name. We are waiting to meet our new baby.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
TEAM MAY

17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th................

Teamies, we are almost there. May God strengthen us and give us all easy, quick and complication free deliveries in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 3:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Ryan03:

Don't fret mama, God is with you, there shall be no loss, no complications, you will come out victorious, waiting on the good news

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ryan03:

Congratulations is your portion.
There shall be no loss or any form of complication In Jesus Name. Amen.
We awaits your testimony mummy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Goodday my peep, how u na dey? Hope we're rocking it. I'm asked to do these tests below & now that I saw my Dr with the result she said the results didn't match. That the glycated haemoglobin result does not correspond wt the other results. I did the tests in separate lab within 1-2:30hrs interval without eating.
Pls help me check Tru because this test is expensive oo.

I have been trying to upload the results but it's not uploading.

FBS(Fasting blood sugar)... 3.9mnill
2HPP(2hrs post panda).... 6.2mnill

Glycated haemoglobin... 9.1%..(Ref range 3.8 - 5.8%)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pls sisters , is Armatem gel safe in 3rd trimester?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
What do I do for my bitter taste to go...This pregnancy no gree make I chop food like my previous own. I get tired easily self unlike my previous one self I just feel like quitting my job self and sleeping everytime...Any thing to help my bitter taste maybe eating well will give me strength we are just six weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samieea28(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
OCTOBER! OCTOBER!! OCTOBER!!!

Welcome me please.
This is my 5th pregnancy with 3 girls on ground but the symptoms I'm currently having, I never experienced it o. The vomiting and nausea are dealing with me seriously. I'm so tired right now.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
younix:
Mama, you disappeared, so I had to fill in. Can you please continue now. Thank you grin

I don’t mind please. Help us. Be our cappo 🙏🏽
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
BA! BA!!
I want to say a big thank you to this family, your words of encouragement and answers to all my crazy questions, reading my rants and all, may God bless you. My little princess arrived safely. Still at the hospital, hoping to be discharged on Monday, the pain nor funny sha. BS coming soon

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
TEAM APRIL

Name----------------- EDD-----------SEX
Younix----------------2nd April------XY
labasulla-------------5th April.------XY
Hauwa---------------30th April------XX
Bez--------------------10th April------XX
Mummyhalo-------16th April------XY, XY

April Mamas how are we doing? We are almost at the finish line. God will make it easy for us and we shall deliver safely. Amen

PS: please quote this message if you are team April.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ryan03:
BA! BA!!
I want to say a big thank you to this family, your words of encouragement and answers to all my crazy questions, reading my rants and all, may God bless you. My little princess arrived safely. Still at the hospital, hoping to be discharged on Monday, the pain nor funny sha. BS coming soon
Congratulations ma, May she be the coolness of your eyes...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ryan03:
BA! BA!!

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ryan03:
BA! BA!!

🥳 Congratulations 🎊 Mama🎁, welcome princess to our world 😘

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbasFavourite: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Ryan03:
BA! BA!!

Congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
samieea28:
OCTOBER! OCTOBER!! OCTOBER!!!

Welcome me please.
This is my 5th pregnancy with 3 girls on ground but the symptoms I'm currently having, I never experienced it o. The vomiting and nausea are dealing with me seriously. I'm so tired right now.
I guess we are on the same page my second pregnancy the first one was smooth from beginning no vomiting,nausea nothing this one dey show me shege I can't even drink water I don't have appetite am just always feeling dizzy and tired...Am team November I can't wait to do my first scan self cos am already showing gradually at six weeks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2023
BA! BA!!

Big, big congrats to you. Thank God for safe delivery.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ryan03:
BA! BA!!

Congratulations mama🌺🥰

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ryan03:
BA! BA!!
Congratulations to you

I was looking out for your BA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to all the mamas dat birthed dis month and last...God is amazing...

Pls does anyone know a seasoned gyna in uyo? If yes cud u drop address... Help a sis biko

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Hi, mothers. Pls has anyone done this tests?

Goodday my peep, how u na dey? Hope we're rocking it. I'm asked to do these tests below & now that I saw my Dr with the result she said the results didn't match. That the glycated haemoglobin result does not correspond wt the other results. I did the tests in separate lab within 1-2:30hrs interval without eating.
Pls help me check Tru because this test is expensive oo.

I have been trying to upload the results but it's not uploading.

FBS(Fasting blood sugar)... 3.9mnill
2HPP(2hrs post panda).... 6.2mnill

Glycated haemoglobin... 9.1%..(Ref range 3.8 - 5.8%)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Ekabobo:
Congrats to all the mamas dat birthed dis month and last...God is amazing...

Pls does anyone know a seasoned gyna in uyo? If yes cud u drop address... Help a sis biko
good morning sis,they have good gynaecologists at UUTH. That's the hospital I'm using

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.