Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145107 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
trevolady:

BA BA

After ranting here 2days ago,I put to bed at 1:55am this morning to a bouncing baby girl.

Cappo deeem,BA submitted.Safe delivery to the remaining march mamas and other pregnant mamas on this thread.

Congratulation mama grin grin grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
sherifat23:
Alhamdulilahi!!!!!Bye team march gave birth to my twins baby girl on 11th march, first scan 12 march .birth story later cus need to rest.Safe delivery to all expectant mothers Amin.

Barakah lahu fil 🙏 grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY

We thank God for how far he has brought us and we know and believe that he is abundantly able to take us through the remaining months.

We should all be in our third trimester. Infact I can't wait to offload this precious cargo.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile .....................May 2nd..............
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th.............

How is shopping? God will provide for us all abundantly in Jesus name. Healthy mom and child(ren) will be our portions in Jesus name.

We start countdown from April grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good day mamas, how we dey? I'm actually here to rant coz it's been eating me up for days....when I was about 6weeks I noticed any small stress like this I'd start seeing blood spottings, would have to use sanitary pads, so I went to the hospital and register for Anc, they did their normal check ups and tests, and I was told to get an ultrasound to know how things were fairing, which I was told I'm expecting twins, I was elated and all, and on subsequent scans, about 3 ultrasound the doctor kept telling me the 'babies" were doing great, on Wednesday I decided to go to another centre to get second opinion was actually eager to know their gender, only for me to be told it's a single fetus!!! I had to insist to double check coz I've had about 4 of the scan at my hospital and I was told double fetus.....this has been messing with my mental health, my husband told me to be calm maybe one is hiding but it's hard to miss twins at 23weeks I believe. I'm confused, I don't know what to do, I've honestly not been myself ever since

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
ara18:
Good day mamas, how we dey? I'm actually here to rant coz it's been eating me up for days....when I was about 6weeks I noticed any small stress like this I'd start seeing blood spottings, would have to use sanitary pads, so I went to the hospital and register for Anc, they did their normal check ups and tests, and I was told to get an ultrasound to know how things were fairing, which I was told I'm expecting twins, I was elated and all, and on subsequent scans, about 3 ultrasound the doctor kept telling me the 'babies" were doing great, on Wednesday I decided to go to another centre to get second opinion was actually eager to know their gender, only for me to be told it's a single fetus!!! I had to insist to double check coz I've had about 4 of the scan at my hospital and I was told double fetus.....this has been messing with my mental health, my husband told me to be calm maybe one is hiding but it's hard to miss twins at 23weeks I believe. I'm confused, I don't know what to do, I've honestly not been myself ever since
hmmm, this one is strong. Abeg try another place first before concluding

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY

We thank God for how far he has brought us and we know and believe that he is abundantly able to take us through the remaining months.

We should all be in our third trimester. Infact I can't wait to offload this precious cargo.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile .....................May 2nd..............
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th.............

How is shopping? God will provide for us all abundantly in Jesus name. Healthy mom and child(ren) will be our portions in Jesus name.

Infact my body is tired. I didn't sleep yesterday because on each sides I turned the baby kicks constantly & didn't allow me 2sleep at all. Infact I was wondering don't they sleep at all or is there any sleeping pill to make them sleep just like adult does( It's funny right) but as een I feel like offloading already. So so tired. Wish I'm team March

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm at hospital my BP reading is 160 /... I'm worried. 33weeks today. Initially it was 120 then this January was 140 but I was given vasoprin & has reduced to 120 since then. I don't know maybe it's I didn't sleep throughout the night&have been feeling headache, body pain & fatigue since morning. I'm really worried. Pls what can I do? I'm also asked to do glucose test (Fasting test glucose, 2 hrs post prandial & glucose hemoglobin) & redo the BP test in 2days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
ara18:

Wao , maybe you had a vanishing twin in 1st trimester but never knew. Your body will absorbed it without you bleeding but if it occurred in 2nd trimester you would have had a heavy flow .

I had a vanishing twin as at 7w 4days .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Timitoyo:

Wao , maybe you had a vanishing twin in 1st trimester but never knew. Your body will absorbed it without you bleeding but if it occurred in 2nd trimester you would have had a heavy flow .

Did you spot when the vanishing occurred?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
iamfertile:

Infact my body is tired. I didn't sleep yesterday because on each sides I turned the baby kicks constantly & didn't allow me 2sleep at all. Infact I was wondering don't they sleep at all or is there any sleeping pill to make them sleep just like adult does( It's funny right) but as een I feel like offloading already. So so tired. Wish I'm team March

You are kuku almost done, infact you might likely port to April o since your edd is may 2nd grin. We way be May ending wetin we go con talk cheesy grin. I am so tired already 😩

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
ara18:
Check another good scan center to be sure.
Not seeing twins at 23weeks is not right..is either your hospital no dey see well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
iamfertile:
I'm at hospital my BP reading is 160 /... I'm worried. 33weeks today. Initially it was 120 then this January was 140 but I was given vasoprin & has reduced to 120 since then. I don't know maybe it's I didn't sleep throughout the night&have been feeling headache, body pain & fatigue since morning. I'm really worried. Pls what can I do? I'm also asked to do glucose test (Fasting test glucose, 2 hrs post prandial & glucose hemoglobin) & redo the BP test in 2days

Teamie,first thing pls calm down, panicking will only make things worst. Don't panick. I was induced for my second baby cos of bp. Pls you need to relax first maybe it would help bp to come down. Pls relax. I pray it would be managed . In 3 weeks baby will be fully termed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
sunbestie:

Did you spot when the vanishing occurred?

I didn't, it was the reason I started ante natal early thinking I will but the Dr said I won't since it was in 1st trimester. I didn't know it had occurred because after scan I did @6 weeks I didn't do another till 10 weeks . So it was there until 12 weeks but at 16 weeks , it was totally gone.

My friend had hers in 2nd trimester, she bleed heavily so much she thought she lost both . Baby is almost a year now .

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosey11: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
iamfertile:
I hope the bp comes down.You should still be taking the vasoprin. I’m also taking it to prevent hbp. Apart from that, the best you can do now is to make sure you rest well. Don’t stress yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ryan03:
hmmm, this one is strong. Abeg try another place first before concluding

I think I will....thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Timitoyo:

Woah!! Never heard of this, hmm.....I think I might get a third opinion and if it's still same, I'd have to ask my doctor serious questions

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
ara18:

Woah!! Never heard of this, hmm.....I think I might get a third opinion and if it's still same, I'd have to ask my doctor serious questions

Pls do , vanishing twin is common with people who did IVF though .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
indian03:

You are kuku almost done, infact you might likely port to April o since your edd is may 2nd grin. We way be May ending wetin we go con talk cheesy grin. I am so tired already 😩

I'm suspecting I might port by April too. Tor, may God make it easy 4us all

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Timitoyo:

You're right sis, my sis Inlaw is experiencing this now. She was told it's twins at the initial stage but now it's only one fetus they could see now. It's well sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2023
indian03:

Teamie,first thing pls calm down, panicking will only make things worst. Don't panick. I was induced for my second baby cos of bp. Pls you need to relax first maybe it would help bp to come down. Pls relax. I pray it would be managed . In 3 weeks baby will be fully termed

OK sis, I'm trying to be calm. At 2which 2e3k we're you induced?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2023
rosey11:

I hope the bp comes down.You should still be taking the vasoprin. I’m also taking it to prevent hbp. Apart from that, the best you can do now is to make sure you rest well. Don’t stress yourself.

OK. I've taking some days off work to rest now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
iamfertile:

Mama pls calm down. Worry too can add to it. We are almost at the finishing line. It is well with you and your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
younix:
Cappo team April, where are you
Edd April 04, XY

Let’s start our own roll call then cheesy

Hauwi————- Edd 30th April:sex xx
Bez——————Edd 10tg April sex: xx

If you are team April kindly quote this message so I can add you.
May the Almighty make it easy for us

Finally we have Team April

EDD 5TH April
Sex XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
kunmisola:

Mama pls calm down. Worry too can add to it. We are almost at the finishing line. It is well with you and your baby.

Amen. Hugsss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let me carry my chair sidon the journey has started Team Nov...This God Sha There is none like him...Btw march 2021 mamas our Los will be two all glory to God

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
iamfertile:

OK sis, I'm trying to be calm. At 2which 2e3k we're you induced?

38 weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
TEAM APRIL (roll call)

Name. EDD. SEX
Younix________2nd April____XY
labasulla______5th April_____XY
Hauwa________30th April____XX
Bez___________10th April_____XX

April Mamas how are we doing?

All praise to Almighty God for bringing us this far! The journey has not been easy but is soo worth it. Am sure we are done packing our kaya ((bags) and if not let's work on that.

God will make it easy for us and we shall deliver safely. Amen

N.B: if you are team April kindly quote this message.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Good morning ladies, please who can recommend a very well equipped private hospital with an experienced gynaecologist in Ijede area of ikorodu? Kindly help a sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
ara18:
my teamie please take it easy have you check in another hospital pls try general hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
MummyHalo:

Edd 16th April. Gender xy & xy

Mummy twins😊.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
younix:
TEAM APRIL (roll call)

Name. EDD. SEX
Younix________2nd April____XY
labasulla______5th April_____XY
Hauwa________30th April____XX
Bez___________10th April_____XX

April Mamas how are we doing?

All praise to Almighty God for bringing us this far! The journey has not been easy but is soo worth it. Am sure we are done packing our kaya ((bags) and if not let's work on that.

God will make it easy for us and we shall deliver safely. Amen

N.B: if you are team April kindly quote this message.

Let’s start our own roll call then cheesy

Hauwi————- Edd 30th April:sex xx
Bez——————Edd 10th April sex: xx
Labasulla———— Edd 5th April sex: xy
Mummyhalo———-Edd 16tg April sex: xy, xy

If you are team April kindly quote this message so I can add you.
May the Almighty make it easy for us

Mama kindly add mummyhalo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.