Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138003 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23am On May 15, 2023
Good morning mums!

I just checked my BP at the hospital, does the ratio 95/71 mean my BP is low?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 11:55am On May 15, 2023
Goldenheart002:

Cappo and other team members, I gave birth yesterday oh. It was an emergency CS so I'm still trying to get my self together and be stronger. I will be back with the BS as soon as I can. Safe delivery to remaining mamas

Wow, congratulations teamie. Blowing u quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2023
Julietchy:
I'm so tired, I wish I can port to May.

Pele.. Remaining just little

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:05pm On May 15, 2023
Lewalemanto:
Good day Mamas
I take cold water a lot because of the hot weather. I was advised to stop so that when I give birth my baby won't experience cough and cattarh.

Is it true or mere superstition?

It's not true because I found satisfaction in taking cold & chilled water wen I was pregnant but till now my baby hasn't developed any form of catar as they said. However moderation is the key. Save delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julietchy(f): 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
Amen..thank you.

Briells:
May Gods will be done… you are at the finish line already, receive strength!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lewalemanto: 1:51pm On May 15, 2023
iamfertile:

It's not true because I found satisfaction in taking cold & chilled water wen I was pregnant but till now my baby hasn't developed any form of catar as they said. However moderation is the key. Save delivery

Wow thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 1:55pm On May 15, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

Mine came 2yrs 3months after breastfeeding my son

shocked. The longest I have seen..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 3:18pm On May 15, 2023
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for May.

Username. E.D.D. Gender
Ananne___________________________August 15th

Thejourney200.____________August 30th____XX

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo___________________________August 30th.

Iyabetajos_________________________August 17th.

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

August Mamas make una show o

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the second trimester.

Hope we are enjoying the baby movements.

Please check in with your doctor if you notice anything that isn't normal.

I know some of us will start checking our baby's gender soonest.

Keep us updated

Have a wonderful month!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 3:31pm On May 15, 2023
Temtemmie:

Thank you for checking on us....Bern having on and off contraction..
My edd is tomorrow but an not worried because my first 2 kids came after my edd.
I am just sooooooo tired
Safe delivery to us all

Kindly go and check yourself in the hospital it might be real oo. The hand of the Lord rest upon you. We awaits your good news, there shall be no loss.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2023
It's not true my dear, during pregnancy,ice water was my favorite,I took cold water from day one of my Pregnancy till few hours to delivery.
Lewalemanto:
Good day Mamas
I take cold water a lot because of the hot weather. I was advised to stop so that when I give birth my baby won't experience cough and cattarh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olorilolo(f): 6:30pm On May 15, 2023
ananne:
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for May.

Username. E.D.D. Gender
Ananne___________________________August 15th

Thejourney200.____________August 30th____XX

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo___________________________August 30th.

Iyabetajos_________________________August 17th.

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

August Mamas make una show o

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the second trimester.

Hope we are enjoying the baby movements.

Please check in with your doctor if you notice anything that isn't normal.

I know some of us will start checking our baby's gender soonest.

Keep us updated

Have a wonderful month!

Able Cappo, Thanks for checking up on us. We are doing great by God's grace. The babies are bigger than expected but my bump is still looking small to me o. Doctor says not to worry as long as they are fine.

We are team Green and Green for gender☺️☺️

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 8:02pm On May 15, 2023
Lewalemanto:
Good day Mamas

It's not true.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:53pm On May 15, 2023
1stymom:

shocked. The longest I have seen..
Yes my doctor said I have a unique body. Though I did 6 month exclusive then still breastfed him till he was 2. And after 3 months I stopped, aunty flow resumed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adexmerry: 12:22am On May 16, 2023
Briells:
TEAM JUNE 2023!

June mamas…. Our countdown has started o!!! Hope we are physically, emotionally and mentally ready to welcome our LOs? We shall come out victorious by the grace of the Almighty God…

Where are those silent members? Oya come and register o! Abi na only 4 of us waka come?

Name———————-EDD——————Gender
1)briells——————-26———————XX
2)jstbrave-----------------23----------------------XX
3)UmuMuhsinah ------28----------------------XY
4)Julietchy—————06———————-XY
5)
6)
7)

#teamsupernaturaldelivery #Teamhealthybabies #teamsharpsharplabour #TeamGodswill #Teamnoloss
I'm June 26th sex XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temtemmie: 3:53am On May 16, 2023
The lord has remembered I and my family...
My boy is here...he was delivered some mins to 1 this morning at 3.6 kg and with little tear...
I wish all other mamas safe delivery

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JstBrave(f): 4:42am On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:
My boy is here...he was delivered some mins to 1 this morning at 3.6 kg and with little tear...

Congratulations mama 😘

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelenwanyioma: 4:45am On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:
A big congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Michelle55: 5:08am On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:
Congratulations momma!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 6:09am On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:

At last !

Congratulations Mama 🎊🎉👏

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:38am On May 16, 2023
yumyogo:
Good morning mums!

I just checked my BP at the hospital, does the ratio 95/71 mean my BP is low?

Its normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:46am On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:

Congratulations teemie 🥰🥰🥰

You don leave us too.

May mama biko drop BS oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:28am On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:
Congratulations to you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:23pm On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:

Congratulations mama. May he be all you hoped for and more in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:29pm On May 16, 2023
With gratitude to God and Joy in our hearts, we announce the arrival of baby Temtemmie. May his arrival bring in more goodness into your family.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.…..B.A/B.S seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd............XX.. Delivered April 21st....B.A/B.S seen
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & XX.... Delivered April 19th......B.A/ B.S seen
6. fabulousfay............ May 6th..... Delivered May 2nd....B.A seen
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX... Delivered May 6th....B.A seen
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018.......... May 31st.......XX......Delivered May 5th....B.A seen
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY.... Delivered May 11th......B.A seen
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XX..... Delivered April 27th....B.A seen
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A /B.S seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th........ Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
17. Temtemmie...........May 16th...........XY.........Delivered May 16th.....B.A seen
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th........... Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
19. Goldenheart002........May 19th......... Delivered May 11th....B.A seen

May Mamas, come out and sama us with your B.S to encourage others. God bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teema4720(f): 1:26pm On May 16, 2023
Teamie congratulations!, May your bundle of Joy bring you much more than you expect. We are still pushing oh @IryNky, I know God will see the remaining of us tru. Kisses to ur boy...
Temtemmie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 1:26pm On May 16, 2023
Hi mothers!
Pls does anyone know if all these femmeniel/intimate wash has any negative effect on delivery.
I guess this babay want to come earlier against her brother and sister that came late after due date passed. I went to hospital today and I was told we're termed already and have been having small small stomach ache these days. Baby weight 3.1 already and our edd is June 28 (though, already termed).
I pray it ends in peace for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:53pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=UmuMuhsinah post=123168757]Hi mothers!
Pls does anyone know if all these femmeniel/intimate wash has any negative effect on delivery.
I guess this babay want to come earlier against her brother and sister that came late after due date passed. I went to hospital today and I was told we're termed already and have been having small small stomach ache these days. Baby weight 3.1 already and our edd is June 28 (though, already termed).
I pray it ends in peace for all

Ameen ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:54pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=UmuMuhsinah post=123168757]Hi mothers!
I pray it ends in peace for all

Do they want to induce you? I mean you already been admitted?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=indian03 post=123170495][/quote]
No oooo, me am home already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:05pm On May 16, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:

No oooo, me am home already

Oook. My Allah make it easy for us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2023
indian03:

Oook. My Allah make it easy for us all
Amin. Inna maa alyusri yusron

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 6:55pm On May 16, 2023
Congratulations to all that have birthed their LOs. God bless and protect the babies and see the other waddling mamas through.

Mamas, pls give us BS now, encourage us small. Ejhor, Biko, danAllah., Plsssssssss.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.