Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144850 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 7:30am On May 24, 2023
Hi team June!
How are we? Hope we're getting ready as the race will soon be ours to run. I pray we run am safely and we all meet happily at the finishing line. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julietchy(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2023
Amen o. Can't wait to deliver because I'm beyond tired
UmuMuhsinah:
Hi team June!
How are we? Hope we're getting ready as the race will soon be ours to run. I pray we run am safely and we all meet happily at the finishing line. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 11:16am On May 24, 2023
[quote author=Julietchy post=123334705]
[/quo

Lol.... All these mamas dat keep saying ' am beyond tired'.... My tired is tired..... Lol... Abeg I for like this kind ' tire' biko.... I for jus carry the bump dey Waka up and down my street ...dey do catwalk... with tight bandage gown...make everybody see... Make God give me dis kind 'tire' biko.... I want am...I no go complain... I swear... Lol...

Don't worry mammysss.... Ur almost der...jus tweeny bit time... May God bless n keep ur little babes hale and hearty... AMEN!

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 1:21pm On May 24, 2023
Julietchy:

No be only you my sister, to stand up from bed now ehn. It's like I should be sleeping all day, and person got to go work. All these sakes girls can nit be trusted with one business, I've been scared of how my shop will be once I delivered
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 2:52pm On May 24, 2023
Hello great people , please do make out time to answer this very important question for those staying around Surulere Lagos or itโ€™s environs.
Please do you know of any good gynecologists that will help to monitor someone that has been having constant miscarriages.
Secondly does anyone know about Optimal Hospital Gbaja, how good is the gynecologist there. Please help me I really need help.
Thank you so much.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julietchy(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2023
It's well mama. God will take care of your business when the time comes. Concentrate on resting and waiting on D- day.

Meanwhile, I'm having something like contraction and I'm 37weeks

UmuMuhsinah:

No be only you my sister, to stand up from bed now ehn. It's like I should be sleeping all day, and person got to go work. All these sakes girls can nit be trusted with one business, I've been scared of how my shop will be once I delivered
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 7:49pm On May 24, 2023
Julietchy:
It's well mama. God will take care of your business when the time comes. Concentrate on resting and waiting on D- day.

Meanwhile, I'm having something like contraction and I'm 37weeks

I do feel like menstrual pain too sometimes. I guess our body is preparing for labour. Continue taking your pineapple and dates. God shall see us through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julietchy(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2023
Amen

UmuMuhsinah:

I do feel like menstrual pain too sometimes. I guess our body is preparing for labour. Continue taking your pineapple and dates. God shall see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kosi2018(f): 8:41pm On May 25, 2023
Amen, God bless you richly.
KAMSIOCHUKWU (the way I asked God)
thejourney200:

God is great and I pray He perfects His healing upon you. Your story is very inspiring.

What is the meaning of the name you named your baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:21am On May 26, 2023
Mothers I am in trouble o, pls come to my aif, shame will not even allow me tell my sister's or my doctor. I just put to bed through CS in March, first period came exactly 6 weeks later, had unprotected sex twice and took postinor 2. Now my period is 7 days late and I am going mad. I don't know what to do o, I have been searching for risk associated with abortion two months after CS but can't find any. It's like I am the only one who have been this stupid, abeg make una help me o. I am sitting here crying by 1:20am, pls I need help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2023
indian03:
BA!! BA ooo

I don born o

Around 10 am

Sorry its coming late i had to rest

Baby weight 4kg vaginally even though scan told me 2.75kg yesterday

The baby was big and i was torn, plus baby was stressed but thankgod it ended in praise

May mama @kunmisola
Congratulations mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esthy111(f): 8:18am On May 26, 2023
Ryan03:
Mothers I am in trouble o, pls come to my aif, shame will not even allow me tell my sister's or my doctor. I just put to bed through CS in March, first period came exactly 6 weeks later, had unprotected sex twice and took postinor 2. Now my period is 7 days late and I am going mad. I don't know what to do o, I have been searching for risk associated with abortion two months after CS but can't find any. It's like I am the only one who have been this stupid, abeg make una help me o. I am sitting here crying by 1:20am, pls I need help
Pls forget shame and go talk to ur doctor. Ur health is much more important.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temtemmie: 10:54am On May 26, 2023
Birth story
I return all the glory to God for seeing me through this pregnancy because sincerely I thought I wasn't going to be alive to tell the story.
This pregnancy was the most blissful one out of all my pregnancies not to say otherwise....from the very first month it was from one health problem to the other,from one spiritual problem to the other....hmmmm,to stand was a problem likewise to sleep and sit....I was always in pains for no reasons..different revelation was coming from all corners my sisters it wasn't easy at all.
The last month was so difficult for me but I thank God for my hubby,he was my pillar of support aside God also my beautiful babies(1st (5)and second born(3))they were always asking mummy is it your leg or your back?
I will rub it for you
My previous birth has always been after my edd with my 1st 40 weeks 5days and my second 41 weeks and 5 days but I kept praying to God to please let this one not be that long cos the pain no be small.
I have been having on and off contractions for some weeks but I wasn't bothered cos has always been the norm for me in mu pregnancies...on the 13th of May which was my sister in laws wedding ceremony I was having more contraction probably because I did some chore was walking up and down like a duck but it stopped after I got home took a shower and slept

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temtemmie: 11:14am On May 26, 2023
Monday evening around past 7pm my hubby wanted to go pick my mum in law and dad in law who were to travel the following day,I started having contractions again while cooking but i kept on cos I felt its the normal false labour thing...
I later noticed that it kept coming at about 7 mins interval but I still wasn't convinced it was true labour as I hadn't seen show like I did for the previous births.
When my mum in love got home(God bless her) she noticed I was having contractions n asked if we should head to the hospital I refused like I did my hubby cos I dey expect show...lol.
She told me that child birth differs that I might not see show until the baby is ready to come..I started singing praises while going back n forth in the room.
I couldn't eat ..I took my bath and told my hubby some mins to 11 to let us go to the hospital as I had the urge to poo
We then headed to the hospital with my mum on love leaving my father in love and the kids who were fast asleep at hoke.
The gates that ought to have been closed were all wide open when we passed and I got to the hospital past 11 ...I was checked n was told all is fine that I was at 5cm except that my baby was hungry so my hubby had to get bread n made tea...I took the tea n a bite of bread...
Omo the contraction just no make me see road at all....I later told the nurses I wanted to poo though I had gone to wee 2ce but they insisted I waited till 1am before I will be checked again but after much plea I was taken to the labour room...
Lo and behold my baby was already coming and was asked to push at the next contraction and my beautiful boy came out crying after 2 hard push because I couldn't stop pushing...lol
He came out with cord round it's neck and body and he almost fell from the Birthing bed...to say am grateful to God is an understatement.
I pray all other pregnant mamas have great testimonies to share in Jesus name amen

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temtemmie: 11:19am On May 26, 2023
I gave birth some minutes after 12am exactly on my edd...the show.came when the head was near and my water.bag ruptured while I was pushing not sure if it was the nurse that ruptured it sha...I named him Eriifeoluwasimi because I can't say all I went through in this pregnancy both spiritually,emotionally, physically and health wise.
I Don hang boot ooooo I leave the rest to you guys...lol
Thanks for having me

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:28pm On May 26, 2023
Temtemmie:
Monday evening around past 7pm my hubby wanted to go pick my mum in law and dad in law who were to travel the following day,I started having contractions again while cooking but i kept on cos I felt its the normal false labour thing...
I later noticed that it kept coming at about 7 mins interval but I still wasn't convinced it was true labour as I hadn't seen show like I did for the previous births.
When my mum in love got home(God bless her) she noticed I was having contractions n asked if we should head to the hospital I refused like I did my hubby cos I dey expect show...lol.
She told me that child birth differs that I might not see show until the baby is ready to come..I started singing praises while going back n forth in the room.
I couldn't eat ..I took my bath and told my hubby some mins to 11 to let us go to the hospital as I had the urge to poo
We then headed to the hospital with my mum on love leaving my father in love and the kids who were fast asleep at hoke.
The gates that ought to have been closed were all wide open when we passed and I got to the hospital past 11 ...I was checked n was told all is fine that I was at 5cm except that my baby was hungry so my hubby had to get bread n made tea...I took the tea n a bite of bread...
Omo the contraction just no make me see road at all....I later told the nurses I wanted to poo though I had gone to wee 2ce but they insisted I waited till 1am before I will be checked again but after much plea I was taken to the labour room...
Lo and behold my baby was already coming and was asked to push at the next contraction and my beautiful boy came out crying after 2 hard push because I couldn't stop pushing...lol
He came out with cord round it's neck and body and he almost fell from the Birthing bed...to say am grateful to God is an understatement.
I pray all other pregnant mamas have great testimonies to share in Jesus name amen

Easy peasy delivery ๐Ÿ‘Œ

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
I've gone past my EDD cry and the pain I thought I felt is nothing compared to how i feel right now. The fact that I'm not feeling contractions anymore is making it worse for me, I feel like everything is just working against me cry cry
9 solid months of pain and heartbreak, all I want right now is put to bed and face the life ahead of me. But it's not happening.. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do to induce labour ๐Ÿ™

I'm tired๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 3:59pm On May 26, 2023
yumyogo:
I've gone past my EDD cry and the pain I thought I felt is nothing compared to how i feel right now. The fact that I'm not feeling contractions anymore is making it worse for me, I feel like everything is just working against me cry cry
9 solid months of pain and heartbreak, all I want right now is put to bed and face the life ahead of me. But it's not happening.. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do to induce labour ๐Ÿ™

I'm tired๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Pls ma don't be tired the joy of the lord is your strength. You will share your testimony soon. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 4:27pm On May 26, 2023
yumyogo:

I'm tired๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Be strong Mama, at times it's like that. When you see the face of your LO, you will be flooded with joy and forget all the pain you've been through. Do some exercise, eat dates and pineapples, play music and dance your dance of joy. Be strong and hang in there. It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2023
Temtemmie:
I gave birth some minutes after 12am exactly on my edd...the show.came when the head was near and my water.bag ruptured while I was pushing not sure if it was the nurse that ruptured it sha...I named him Eriifeoluwasimi because I can't say all I went through in this pregnancy both spiritually,emotionally, physically and health wise.
I Don hang boot ooooo I leave the rest to you guys...lol
Thanks for having me

Congratulations once again mama. Your joy shall remain permanent.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 4:53pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=yumyogo post=123382564]I've gone past my EDD cry and the pain I thought I felt is nothing compared to how i feel right now. The fact that I'm not feeling contractions anymore is making it worse for me, I feel like everything is just working against me cry cry
9 solid months of pain and heartbreak, all I want right now is put to bed and face the life ahead of me. But it's not happening.. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do to induce labour

Do not despair mama. The Lord is by your side. Instead of trying to self-induce, why don't you request for induction at the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:58pm On May 26, 2023
Please send me a message

yumyogo:

I'm tired๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2023
MoyosBlog123:
Please send me a message

I just did ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=kunmisola post=123383985][/quote]

Heard it costs more when they (hospital) assists my delivery. So says the women that have delivered there, It's a General hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:09pm On May 26, 2023
I sent mail.
Please check and reply.

yumyogo:

I just did ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2023
MoyosBlog123:
I sent mail.
Please check and reply.

Alright ma'am. I've done so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:10pm On May 26, 2023
Una Weldone here ooo.
Active member 2017.
I don hang boot since. I just say make I greet una grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:13pm On May 26, 2023
yumyogo:

Alright ma'am. I've done so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 5:51pm On May 26, 2023
yumyogo:

Heard it costs more when they (hospital) assists my delivery. So says the women that have delivered there, It's a General hospital

It is better safe than sorry mama. If you must induce, don't self-induce pls

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2023
Thank you very much @MoyosBlog123 God bless you ma. I'm grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:09pm On May 26, 2023
Ryan03:

Please talk to your doctor s/he will be able to guide and monitor you through the pregnancy period. There's nothing to beat yourself over and besides, have you done a blood pregnancy test to be sure you are pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:14pm On May 26, 2023
yumyogo:

I'm tired๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why not have this discussion with your doctor, they should be able to induce you if you are ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.