Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147549 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Missfree:
I want to say happy new month to everyone. Team July oya o this is our month i pray for beautiful testimonies this month ijn. We won’t mourn over ourselves and our little one ijn. I can’t wait for our bs.
Team July 2023

Name..........................Edd...............Sex
1.missfree.....................18...................XX
2.Goldengold2..............14...................XY
3.Niceapple...................12....................XX
4.Cindylee......................24...................
5.Redrosely....................31...................
6.Ayomitomiwa.............22..................
7.Ijelenwanyioma..........29....................XY
8. Nisot............................13....................XY

Why is my name not on the list? I registered for team July.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Abeg who can help me explain this sugar level and typhoid

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
I want to say happy new month to everyone. Team July oya o this is our month i pray for beautiful testimonies this month ijn. We won’t mourn over ourselves and our little one ijn. I can’t wait for our bs.
Team July 2023

9. Estilo……………………..03…………………XX

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
estilo:

Why is my name not on the list? I registered for team July.

It was a mistake you can check again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Missfree:

It was a mistake you can check again

Ok. However you got the spelling wrong. Kindly check. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Tomorrow is me edd yet no sign of labor at all.

I don't want to be induced like my first.

Please is there natural way I can use to prepare my body?
I don Waka tire

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2023
estilo:
Tomorrow is me edd yet no sign of labor at all.

I don't want to be induced like my first.

Please is there natural way I can use to prepare my body?
I don Waka tire
Try zobo drink and pineapple.

Safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redrosely(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Missfree:
Team July 2023

Team July for easy delivery...
Good morning cappo and every team July in the house. The mantle has been handed over to us, and I pray God makes it easy for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2023
bimberry1307:

Try zobo drink and pineapple.

Safe delivery

Ok mama. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gbollyjolly: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Healthquest:
Abeg who can help me explain this sugar level and typhoid
You sugar level is okay but you have typhoid. Go and treat it asap

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rusa(f): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hello Momma’s

Abeg, how una dey cope with this first trimester troubles.

My eyes Dey see my nose this few weeks 😔😔
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heyyounotyou(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rusa:
Hello Momma’s

Sorry dear
Try and get much rest as your body requires
Then instead of spitting be drinking water to subdue the saliva.
Once you get to the 4th month everything will reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rusa(f): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Heyyounotyou:

Sorry dear
Try and get much rest as your body requires
Then instead of spitting be drinking water to subdue the saliva.
Once you get to the 4th month everything will reduce.

Thank you ❤️
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Auntyabbey: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
My first trimester is almost over and it wasn’t easy but what really helped me was early morning hot ginger tea with a squeeze of lime water.

It helped with the nauseous feeling and vomit
Try as much to rest too.

You will be fine.
Rusa:
Hello Momma’s

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
ananne:

Done Teamie.

I am male o. Representing wify..

Oh 😁😁😁😁.noted sir
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rusa(f): 4:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Auntyabbey:
My first trimester is almost over and it wasn’t easy but what really helped me was early morning hot ginger tea with a squeeze of lime water.

It helped with the nauseous feeling and vomit
Try as much to rest too.

You will be fine.

Thank you❤️. Will try this today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Missfree:
Team July 2023

9. Estilo……………………..03…………………XX
Cappo I don port ooo. I gave birth to my Prince around 6:47am today via ECS. Safe delivery to other mums. BS loading...

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goldengold2:
Cappo I don port ooo. I gave birth to my Prince around 6:47am today via ECS. Safe delivery to other mums. BS loading...
Congratulations o. July babies popping already...
Kisses to your LO

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goldengold2:
Congratulations to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hi teamie thanks for the warm welcome. EDD is 29 Oct and gender is XX.

sunbestie:

Welcome teamie
Drop your Edd and baby gender if you have checked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Same way I’m praying for my scan to be wrong. Scan at 20 weeks says XX but I’m hoping the sonographer didn’t see it well grin grin
ananne:

Welcome Teamie.

Hoping to have a XX too though scan is saying XY.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Goldengold2:
my darling sis am so happy for you congratulations oo we are waiting for bs o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for July.

Username. E.D.D. Gender

Ananne_____________________August 15th.....XY

Thejourney200.____________August 30th____XX

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo___________________________August 30th.

Iyabetajos___________________August 17th......XY

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

Iamlifted2................,..............August 19th......XY.

Mzleemah...............................August 21st.......XY.

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the third trimester.

Please check in with your doctor if you notice anything that isn't normal.

I know one or two of us might port to July..

Please do your shopping and start packing your bags.

Dont forget to go for your ante natal.

If you have checked your gender, please let us know.

Keep us updated

Have a great week month.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayomitomiwa(f): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations.May God bless the child.
Goldengold2:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redrosely(f): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Goldengold2:
Congrats dear, so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Hello everyone. I promised myself if I had a VBA3C, I will make sure I share various videos about my birth and my experience for everyone to hear.My birth story Video is now on youtube, feel free to listen and share. This is to inspire and motivate all pregnant women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2pZ_fEyEo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Goldengold2:
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Keeky08:
Hi teamie thanks for the warm welcome. EDD is 29 Oct and gender is XX.

I will update.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Team October 2023

Welcome to the month of JULY. It will be an all round blessings for us and our families.. Amen.

Hope we are enjoying the pregnancy privileges for banks and gatherings.😊😊

You can start shopping for baby things now that the energy is high...don't wait till the 9th month oo

Be serious with your routine drugs, intake of water, fruits and vegetables.

If you have not registered for antenatal, I think is time to do that....I have registered and I'm enjoying the class. Your first dose of TT needs to be taken now. Talk to your doctor or midwife if you notice anything that is not right with your body.

Update us with your baby's gender if you have checked.

Feel free to ask any questions bothering you... We will be right here to help.

Answer your roll call and tell us how you are doing.
1. sunbestie -------- 30th Oct
2. Fineire ---------- 31st Oct
3. jjaney --------- 10th Oct
4. ableGoddidit22 -------- 5th Oct
5. samieea28 ------------ 25th Oct
6. misskenny --------- 10th Oct
7. treasuree95 ---------- 15th Oct
8. kinkybabie11 --------- 8th Oct
9. Oyovwi --------- 31st Oct
10. Hanzee ------- 27th Oct
11. Veracious12 --------
12. Anna20 --------- 30th Oct
13. Keeky08 --------- 29th Oct -------------- XX

If you are team October and you are hiding just come out now and register before we start collecting fine for lateness oo😄😄

Team God gat us
Team happy Mamas
Team easy pregnancy and delivery

Let's go Mamas💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2023
No bumpy Tuesday from our senior mamas?🙄🙄
Team July and August Mama's come oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NiceLegs: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Qassy4all: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Good afternoon my people
Please what can be used to treat mucus (IPIN in Yoruba) coming out from the angle of the eyes
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: agbeke16, Expectantmom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.