Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159723 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opedolapo: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
Alhamdulillah!!!
BA BA
Rejoice with me as I welcome my princess in the earliest hour of today
See person wey complain about bs yesterday o...
Alhamdulillah, may Allah make the baby the coolness of your eyes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Team August..

Hoe are you guys doing? We are all in our third trimester now. How are you all dealing with the tiredness, baby kicks, heavyness of the vagina and all.

I won't be surprised if one or two of us join team August

Please have enough rest, keep your appointment with the doctor and pack your bags.

In the coming weeks we will meet with LO.

I will do a roll call by next week.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Opedolapo:

See person wey complain about bs yesterday o...
Alhamdulillah, may Allah make the baby the coolness of your eyes.
Amin, 🤦 thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
sunbestie:

You have nothing to worry about... Baby still have enough time to turn
Alright thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
jjaney:

I think babies are expected to be down from around 32 weeks, so you shouldn't really worry about that now.
Thank you
My mind is at rest now grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
BS
Hmmm, Alhamdulillah! All thanks to God.
Though my edd was June but never expected to born to June cos my two previous deliveries were post dated.
The journey was really stressfree and smooth all thanks to God, though I really didn't rest through out cos I can't leave my shop for these girls, and from home to shop everyday was like ascending mountain HUD.
I started feeling some kind of tightening in my stomach from last month, complained at anc, they said it was just false contractions. It keeps going till this month and I never experience labour on my own. My first, I went to the hospital that I must birth that day and doctor did cervical swifting/sweeping, second I was induced.
So, yesterday morning, woke up well, it was raining and I decided to wash, wash till afternoon, after cleaning the house I went to shop. Was gisting with my neighbor when I noticed the cloud again, so I left my kids at the shop around 6:30, but on my way home, that was when I noticed the contraction. Till I got home, took my clothes in, sat down and started the timing, it was 7min interval.
I've seen this birth ball the people use online, I don't have so I improvise now, u know 🤦. I sat straight upright with hand on my lap and legs almost joined together on a cushion in the sitting room, I was rocking the chair like they do rock the ball and I did that for like 10min before hubby came back from mosque. Meanwhile contactions now comes at 4min interval, we don't have a car and I wouldn't want to be begging neighbor to take me to hsp for labor. Honey let's go, I think it's time, man said are you sure, I think though

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Got to hsp, I told nurse to not check yet but she insisted that she must to know my condition, she checked and I was 6cm around to 10 and was fully dilated the second time she checked around 11pm. Na so she say, madam push when I feel strong contractions, the woman pour Goya oil into my jjna when I became fully dilated, so as I felt the thing and push eh, my princess slipped out ni o, with no tears at all.
They later discovered little tear inside and wanted to suture when I say no cos of my past experiences, I requested to be sidated, na so my soul left my body and started this marathon race to God knows where, but It Shaa came back to my body o. Alhamdulillah, was cleaned up and taken upstairs to join hubby and baby. Couldn't touch or feel the baby till morning cos I couldn't control my limbs. Now, am here with my family though I've not been able to feed the baby cos milk hasn't come yet.
Thanks and pardon my gbagaun and epistles.
Team June cappo, BA and BS dropped by me. I hereby hang the boots ooo

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
Got to hsp, I told nurse to not check yet but she insisted that she must to know my condition, she checked and I was 6cm around to 10 and was fully dilated the second time she checked around 11pm. Na so she say, madam push when I feel strong contractions, the woman pour Goya oil into my jjna when I became fully dilated, so as I felt the thing and push eh, my princess slipped out ni o, with no tears at all.
They later discovered little tear inside and wanted to suture when I say no cos of my past experiences, I requested to be sidated, na so my soul left my body and started this marathon race to God knows where, but It Shaa came back to my body o. Alhamdulillah, was cleaned up and taken upstairs to join hubby and baby. Couldn't touch or feel the baby till morning cos I couldn't control my limbs. Now, am here with my family though I've not been able to feed the baby cos milk hasn't come yet.
Alhamdulillah!! So easy. So happy for you. Pls how many days before your edd did you had your baby? Or you passed your edd?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Alhamdulillah!! So easy. So happy for you. Pls how many days before your edd did you had your baby? Or you passed your edd?
Edd was 28th while dob was 24th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:

Beautiful BS. God will keep you and your household and keep multiplying your joy. Congrats once again!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2023
jjaney:

Beautiful BS. God will keep you and your household and keep multiplying your joy. Congrats once again!
Amin thuma Amin, and everyone of us by his grace and mercy.
Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=nifeseun post=121279708][/quote]

Good evening mother’s and mum to be,
Happy Sunday.
how was your day?
How is the journey? The lord will make it easy for us all.
We are still here for you, reach us for your lovely, neat and affordable baby items,
We have car seats, wooden beds and graco and bassinets if you can’t go for wooden beds, swings, mamaroo, high chairs and lots more..

Pls click the link to see our lovely baby items

https://www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk-baby/4

You can also Check out Facebook page for more items and video, and also like

https://www.facebook.com/Olivemitch-Preloved-UK-Baby-Items-102368368406842/

Or
Contact 0,8,0,6,1,5,2,7,2,6,5. Or 0.9.1.6.1.6.5.2.6.8.6
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:

Edd was 28th while dob was 24th
Still very close. Not like some of us that gives birth most times a month or 3 weeks before edd 😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iamlifted2: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
ananne:

Welcome team mate. Drop your EDD and baby gender if you have checked so I can add you.
EDD 19th,sex:Xy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Please I need inputs mommas
How do you use your routine drugs for preggy mum's in Nigeria.
I don't understand this military hospital I registered with.
The pharmacists packed folic acid, ferrous sulphate and calcium in a single sealed nylon.
Now it seems I'm mixing it up,I know I'm supposed to take folic once daily.
Please help out on how you were told to take the ferrous sulphate(red pills) and calcium
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for June

Username. E.D.D. Gender

Ananne_____________________August 15th.....XY

Thejourney200.____________August 30th____XX

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo___________________________August 30th.

Iyabetajos_________________________August 17th.

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

Iamlifted2................,..............August 19th......XY.

August Mamas make una show o

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the third trimester.

Please check in with your doctor if you notice anything that isn't normal.

Please do your shopping and start packing your bags.

Dont forget to go for your ante natal.

If you have checked your gender, please let us know.

Keep us updated

Have a great week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Iamlifted2:
EDD 19th,sex:Xy

Done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2023
Anna20:
Please I need inputs mommas
How do you use your routine drugs for preggy mum's in Nigeria.
I don't understand this military hospital I registered with.
The pharmacists packed folic acid, ferrous sulphate and calcium in a single sealed nylon.
Now it seems I'm mixing it up,I know I'm supposed to take folic once daily.
Please help out on how you were told to take the ferrous sulphate(red pills) and calcium
Folic acid once daily
Ferrous one 3times daily, same as calcium.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2023
sunbestie:

Folic acid once daily
Thanks cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2023
ananne:
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for June

Username. E.D.D. Gender

Ananne_____________________August 15th.....XY

Thejourney200.____________August 30th____XX

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo___________________________August 30th.

Iyabetajos_________________________August 17th.

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

Iamlifted2................,..............August 19th......XY.

August Mamas make una show o

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the third trimester.

Please check in with your doctor if you notice anything that isn't normal.

Please do your shopping and start packing your bags.

Dont forget to go for your ante natal.

If you have checked your gender, please let us know.

Keep us updated

Have a great week ahead.

Present ma..Sex XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2023
sunbestie:

Folic acid once daily

Wow that means I have been taking calcium and ferrous wrongly then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Iyabetajos:

Wow that means I have been taking calcium and ferrous wrongly then

How have you been taking them?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Let me officially register for team August. I was here in 2017 (team August) and 2020 (team march cappo but ported to February)
Edd: 21
Sex: XY but praying and hoping for a XX because I have two boys already.
Cappo Ananne

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Team October here. Do we have team October yet?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opedolapo: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
sunbestie:

Folic acid once daily
It depends on the type of ferrous you're taking. The dosage differs according to their milligrams.

The one I'm using is a once daily tablet (Ferobin plus). There is a very common one given at most hospital's pharmacy (small small pills) it's taken twice daily. So I'll suggest you see a doctor or a pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
Keeky08:
Team October here. Do we have team October yet?
Welcome teamie
Drop your Edd and baby gender if you have checked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Opedolapo:

It depends on the type of ferrous you're taking. The dosage differs according to their milligrams.

The one I'm using is a once daily tablet (Ferobin plus). There is a very common one given at most hospital's pharmacy (small small pills) it's taken twice daily. So I'll suggest you see a doctor or a pharmacist.
I believe is those small small ones given at the hospital that she is talking about.. that's why I gave that prescription.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
sunbestie:

I believe is those small small ones given at the hospital that she is talking about.. that's why I gave that prescription.
I confirmed already,it's 3 times daily just like you typed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mzleemah:
Let me officially register for team August. I was here in 2017 (team August) and 2020 (team march cappo but ported to February)
Edd: 21
Sex: XY but praying and hoping for a XX because I have two boys already.
Cappo Ananne

My Cappo don come back too. Welcome

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
PRAYER MONDAY ALERT!!!
We have come O Lord to appreciate you once more for numerous blessings and works in our lives. You have continued to love and care for us throughout the process even when we do not deserve it. You constantly show up for us,fight our battles and open doors of breakthrough unto us. We are eternally grateful.
We ask for mercy in any way we've fallen short of your glory.
Thank you for Mama's among us who have put to birth safely. Let their bundles of Joy continue to grow in wisdom and grace. For those of us waiting for our days of delivery,keep us safe and strong and make our deliveries easy. Those trusting in you to bless their womb,father visit them and cause them to rejoice soonest.
Amongst us,there are people trusting in you for provision,father let their testimonies be ; 'and the Lord did it'.
We pray for anyone here who has suffered loss,Lord we ask that you comfort them and give them double for their loss.
Peace of the Lord be still in Nigeria. In Jesus Name .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
estilo:

My Cappo don come back too. Welcome
thanks teamie, how is the family? Which team do you belong to?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iamlifted2: 3:00am On Jun 28, 2023
sunbestie:

Welcome mama... This your name sounds familiar oo
Thank you very much Ma.we been here for some time now, although I have to change to a new monicker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.