Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147731 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6913) (6914) (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2023
sunbestie:

It was fun ooo😍😍

I hope the fun can be brought back,back then we do bumpy Tuesday,we had prayer days and we were there for each other.
I even remembered some members who would put to bed and invite members who stays in same state with them for naming.
#November_2020_momma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2023
B.A B.A
Alhamdulilah Allah blessed my household with a bouncing baby boy this morning. Cappo Ananne and my August teamie.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Good day house!

Please I'm new in the house.
I'm first time Mom_to_be 7-8weeks preg.

Hope I'm welcomed?

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A
Alhamdulilah Allah blessed my household with a bouncing baby boy this morning. Cappo Ananne and my August teamie.

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Anna20:

I hope the fun can be brought back,back then we do bumpy Tuesday,we had prayer days and we were there for each other.
I even remembered some members who would put to bed and invite members who stays in same state with them for naming.
#November_2020_momma
You remembered all the activities so well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyj2015:
Good day house!

Hope I'm welcomed?
Welcome to a stress-free preg journey

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyj2015:
Good day house!

Hope I'm welcomed?
Welcome mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A
Congratulations momma,May God bless and keep the new born.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsJohnson2020(f): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Good evening everyone
Am a new member here and a team Feb 2024
Please does anyone has any information on when I can register for antenatal at ifako general hospital
Thank you everyone

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
LadyG05:

Sweet memories 💖
Being here then was so much fun and sweet.
Love lives here

Welcome back. Some of us are here on another journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teefaht(f): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2023
MrsJohnson2020:
Good evening everyone
Please does anyone has any information on when I can register for antenatal at ifako general hospital
Thank you everyone

Registration is on Wednesday. Go early
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by segxi1960: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2023
segxi1960:
Glory to God!

Our baby boy just came via emergency CS. Mother and baby doing fine.

Glory to God!

This is for me and Eniwunmi.

Our boy is going on 4 months now. He’s now finally begin to settle to look like me. Hahaha. Couldn’t be more happier.

I pray everyone waiting/expecting safe deliveries.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A
Alhamdulillah. May he be the coolness of your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebicon(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2023
MrsJohnson2020:
Good evening everyone
Thank you everyone

Tuesday pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
From research there is no sickness that is incurable so long the root cause can be traced and addressed!
The main reasons for diseases are inflammation, stress in our bodies, and having an unhealthy gut.
These problems come from sedentary lifestyle, most of the food we eat, that are packed full with chemicals (pesticides, metals, preservatives...) Even the air is so polluted and our bodies are always at the receiving end.

If you want to feel better and get permanent solution, focus on the root cause of your sickness.
It all begins in your cells. Medicine might hide the symptoms but doesn't fix the main problem.

We know that genes matter a lot and are important, but it's even more important to understand that your lifestyle can awaken or suppress your genes to either improve or damage your overall health.

The bitter truth is that our genes loads the gun while our lifestyle fires the bullets
Unfortunately you cannot choose your family and genes, but going forward you can choose your future and optimal health.

Be intentional and make healthy choices today
That's the only thing that can assist you in developing a strong immune system.

Gradually wean yourself from refined sugar, over processed food, refined and packaged food loaded with preservatives and artificial colours, addiction to soft drinks...

Study to know your body better and make healthier choices that suits you going forward, knowing that sometimes what works for A might not work for B.

I pray y'all successful deliveries of your LO's in due time.

#Wellness #CellularHealth #LifestyleBalance #GenePower #HealthyHabits #RootCauseRemedy #OptimalLiving #DiseaseDefense #EmpowerYourHealth #NourishYourself

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A
Congratulations mama
Welcome blessed child

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
November mamas how u all doing.Some of us are already in the third trimester while some of us are in our last week of second trimester.Safe delivery ahead of us. Hope we have started shopping let's not wait till when tiredness and laziness will set in God will provide for us all

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Team August(Team Grace)..

It's our month o. Finally we are here. God that started this journey with us will give each and every one of us testimonies.

Two members of our team gave birth in July.

Congratulations to them.

We are expecting their BS as soon as they can write it.

Username. E.D.D. Gender

Ananne________August 15th.....XY..delivered August 2nd.

Thejourney200.____________August 30th____XX

Bluevy_______August 4th...XX.....Delivered July 31st.

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo_____XX______August 30th.....Delivered twin girls on July 30th.

Iyabetajos___________________August 17th......XY

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

Iamlifted2................,......August 19th......XY.... Delivered her prince August 12th.

Mzleemah....................August 21st.......XY...delivered a baby boy on August 18th.

How are you all doing? Hope you are all getting ready to meet your LO.

Please check in with your doctor if you notice anything that isn't normal.

Please pack your bags.

Congratulations to all of us in advance.

His grace will be sufficient for

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tinudesi:
November mamas how u all doing.Some of us are already in the third trimester while some of us are in our last week of second trimester.Safe delivery ahead of us. Hope we have started shopping let's not wait till when tiredness and laziness will set in God will provide for us all
We're fine cappo. Yep, now in the 3rd trimester. Almost done shopping, just few things left for myself. Waiting on God Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=bimberry1307 post=125218316]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jemimahgogo(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tinudesi:

I am yet to buy anything oooooooo. grin grin

I only have my delivery bag I was given at the hospital.
Hopefully this week I'll enter market cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tinudesi:
we are pushing oo,yeah I'm in 3rd trimester already, eyeing October sef.May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tinudesi:
Still pushing… I’m yet to buy anything oh but will do so soonest.
Also, as a ftm, I’m confused on good brands to look out for when it comes to buying diapers, soaps, oil/lotion etc. Any suggestions pls?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2023
SoCalm:

Still pushing… I’m yet to buy anything oh but will do so soonest.
Also, as a ftm, I’m confused on good brands to look out for when it comes to buying diapers, soaps, oil/lotion etc. Any suggestions pls?
For diapers, go for softcare or Yara. They're good.
Soap, I prefer Agnesia soap.
Lotion, I go natural. Jimpo Ori for baby is sweet.
If you don't want to go natural, Johnson baby lotion is good too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2023
bimberry1307:

Softcare is fantastic!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2023
bimberry1307:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsJohnson2020(f): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
teefaht:

Okay
Thank you ma'am
Registration is on Wednesday. Go early
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
November mamas it's good to hear from us all...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Silent follower.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6913) (6914) (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.