Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145778 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
thejourney200:
BA

Baby girl arrived 8/25 through elective C-Section.
Mother and baby are in good condition.

Congratulations sir, you have been on my mind and I even looked out for your update in your diary to see if baby has landed. God bless your entire family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
thejourney200:
BA

Congratulations o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
SPDAZZY:
Hi momma's,

I know there is somewhere someone put baby list for new mums. I can't remember where to find it and I need to share it with a mom to be.
I posted it on this space sometimes ago. Let me tag you to it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
bimberry1307:

Kindly view below list which Include home and hospital requirement for Mother and child:

***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns(front opening)
3 New wrappers
Towel(Big and small size)
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (3 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump
Latex examination gloves(1pack)
Shaving stick(1pcs)
Sunlight detergent(1pcs Big Size)
Jik(1big size)
1 toothpaste and brush
Bathroom Slipper's

*****For baby
4. Baby cotton body suit
4 Baby sleepsuit
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder
Johnsons baby oil for hair
Chicco lotion /Coconut oil for skin
Soft Baby sponge
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
methylated spirit
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Clothes hanger(Evergreen product)
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty)
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs)
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler)
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic)
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months)
Baby pacifier
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)gint product
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)
Flannels(4-6)

Crib, towel for baby and mother, wash clothes and Burp clothes, sterilising tab,
2pcs of cord clamp

Note: Don't buy too much cloth for baby because they grow faster in the first month.

Hope this helps.
For @SPDAZZY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Boliboli760:
Congratulations Mzleemah!! and your family on your bundle of joy.

You did everything to the letter, you must have really read a lot of birth stories or maybe from past experience(s). The ewedu, timing of contractions, waiting for the right to go to the hospital, avoiding being checked (unnecessary interventions). Those were superb. In regards to the tear, it will heal in time.

Squatting (like you want to poop) , bending on all all fours( on your hands and knees) is really helping women have no tear or little tears that don't need stitches. Although you will have to fight to be in that position if you are giving birth in hospital.

Please can you share with us how long it took you to deliver placenta whenever you are free to do so and if you don't mind.

thank you ma, the tear is 90% healed. The delivery of the placenta was very fast.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SPDAZZY(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
bimberry1307:

For @SPDAZZY

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
funkydoll:

This was me during my first pregnancy, had a very rough first and second trimester...i lost 15kg weight...but had very smooth 3rd trimester ...just make sure you manage to eat little...you will be fine momma.

Thanks so much momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Looking for how to make money ONLINE? This is the complete material you need. It's a step by step procedure that will eventually sending you smiling to the bank. Click the link to get started wink

https://amaraebisike.systeme.io/72a69488
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2023
sunbestie:
Team October mamas hope we are doing good and LO us kicking well 😍.... Our month is around the corner and I can't wait to carry this bundle of joy soon.
My tiredness is tired🤦🤦 turning on the bed and visiting the rest room is a very big deal now... But we move regardless.

Just checking up on us ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1. sunbestie -------- 30th Oct
2. Fineire ---------- 31st Oct
3. jjaney --------- 10th Oct
4. ableGoddidit22 -------- 5th Oct
5. samieea28 ------------ 25th Oct --------- XY
6. misskenny --------- 10th Oct
7. treasuree95 ---------- 15th Oct
8. kinkybabie11 --------- 8th Oct
9. Oyovwi --------- 31st Oct
10. Hanzee ------- 27th Oct
11. Veracious12 --------
12. Anna20 --------- 30th Oct
13. Keeky08 --------- 29th Oct -------------- XX
14. Mzbrown --------- 31st Oct
15. teefaht ------------ 29th Oct
16. nifesun ------

Cappo, we are fine o. It's not been easy but we thank God. Taking each day as it comes and counting down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wonder2023: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wonder2023:
Hello beautiful mamas ,please I need your opinion on this matter
I am pregnant currently 9 weeks 3 days by my last LMP
Here goes my scanning journey in this pregnancy
At 5 weeks 1day,scan showed thickened endometrium with no gestational sac,I was advised to repeat scan in 2 weeks
At 7 weeks 1 day,scan showed intact gestational sac,with yolk sac, but no embryo,I was advised to try again in two weeks to confirm viability,the scan placed me at 5 weeks 4 days
At 7 weeks 5 days,due to anxiety,I did Transvaginal scan and it showed gestational sac that has increased with yolk sac,no embryo ,no heart beat,cervix closed,the Transvaginal scan placed me at 6 weeks 1 day
The radiologist assured me that since I wasn't bleeding,there was no problem that babies develop at different rate ,I should repeat in two weeks..
My reason for scanning this often is due to past miscarriage
Anyway at 9 weeks ,2 days scan showed gestational sac,yolk sac ,now with an embryo and equivocal cardiac activity...
Though there is an improvement,at least it's now showing embryo but it still placed me at 6 weeks 1 day..
I was so worried,I started crying...I was asked to come again in two weeks..that at least they can now see embryo which is an improvement from the last time but I asked why is the date the same after almost close to two weeks
I don't have cramping,or bleeding,I have all the pregnancy symptoms but I am so so scared,I can't afford to lose this baby..

I don't know if anyone has experienced this kind of thing and ended up having a smooth pregnancy...

Kindly please share
For now,all I can do is to wait and be hopeful.
I have believe in God that He will do it..
Pls mothers help me to raise your voice to God that He should give me a positive outcome..

From your mouth to God's hearing mama, it will be well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
August(Team Grace)..

It's our month o. Finally we are here. God that started this journey with us will give each and every one of us testimonies.

Two members of our team gave birth in July.

Congratulations to them.

We are expecting their BS as soon as they can write it.

Username. E.D.D. Gender

Ananne________August 15th.....XY..delivered August 2nd.

Thejourney200.______August 30th____XX...delivered a baby girl on August 25th.

Bluevy_______August 4th...XX.....Delivered July 31st.

Senorita___________August 24th...delivered a baby girl on August 10th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo_____XX______August 30th.....Delivered twin girls on July 30th.

Iyabetajos___________________August 17th......XY

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

Iamlifted2................,......August 19th......XY.... Delivered her prince August 12th.

Mzleemah....................August 21st.......XY...delivered a baby boy on August 18th.

How are you all doing? How are out babies.

I believe we have all met our LO. Just waiting for updates from a few of our team members.

His grace will be sufficient for us all,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wonder2023:
At 5 weeks 1day,scan showed thickened endometrium with no gestational sac,I was advised to repeat scan in 2 weeks
At 7 weeks 1 day,scan showed intact gestational sac,with yolk sac, but no embryo,I was advised to try again in two weeks to confirm viability,the scan placed me at 5 weeks 4 days
At 7 weeks 5 days,due to anxiety,I did Transvaginal scan and it showed gestational sac that has increased with yolk sac,no embryo ,no heart beat,cervix closed,the Transvaginal scan placed me at 6 weeks 1 day
The radiologist assured me that since I wasn't bleeding,there was no problem that babies develop at different rate ,I should repeat in two weeks..
Anyway at 9 weeks ,2 days scan showed gestational sac,yolk sac ,now with an embryo and equivocal cardiac activity...
Though there is an improvement,at least it's now showing embryo but it still placed me at 6 weeks 1 day..
I was so worried,I started crying...I was asked to come again in two weeks..that at least they can now see embryo which is an improvement from the last time but I asked why is the date the same after almost close to two weeks
I don't have cramping,or bleeding,I have all the pregnancy symptoms but I am so so scared,I can't afford to lose this baby..

I don't know if anyone has experienced this kind of thing and ended up having a smooth pregnancy...

Kindly please share
Pls mothers help me to raise your voice to God that He should give me a positive outcome..

I think u should not be bothered about scan date,rest well eat good foods and take ur routine drugs with prayers keep hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
thejourney200:
BA

g

Congratulations bro
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Senorita222:
BA
My princess arrived on 10th August
I thank God Almighty for seeing us through
The devil came late
God win 🏆 🙏

I pray for safe delivery to the rest of us here
Amen.
j

Congratulations Teamie!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wonder2023:

Kindly please share

I Prayed for you and I know God will not let you go empty handed…. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 12:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Redrosely:
Continuation of my BS
I bled heavily, while the doctors were trying to arrest the situation,my hubby was asked to go buy an injection to stop the bleeding cos the hospital pharmacy was out of stock of the said drug, of which he was able to get at about 6am, since I gave birth in the early hours of the day, thus pharmacy's around the hospital didn't operate a 24hours shift. To cut the long story short... After the drug was administered, the bleeding stopped, but then, the doctors requested for my PCV to know my blood level,and another test to know my blood group for possible blood transfusion if need be.
Last last, I was discharged with a PCV of 30% after much observation of about 2days. To the Glory of God both mother, baby,elder siblings and Daddy are all doing fine. There was no loss. BS submitted.
Congratulations teamie your joy will be full ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
sunbestie:
Team October mamas hope we are doing good and LO us kicking well 😍.... Our month is around the corner and I can't wait to carry this bundle of joy soon.
My tiredness is tired🤦🤦 turning on the bed and visiting the rest room is a very big deal now... But we move regardless.

Just checking up on us ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1. sunbestie -------- 30th Oct
2. Fineire ---------- 31st Oct
3. jjaney --------- 10th Oct
4. ableGoddidit22 -------- 5th Oct
5. samieea28 ------------ 25th Oct --------- XY
6. misskenny --------- 10th Oct
7. treasuree95 ---------- 15th Oct
8. kinkybabie11 --------- 8th Oct
9. Oyovwi --------- 31st Oct
10. Hanzee ------- 27th Oct
11. Veracious12 --------
12. Anna20 --------- 30th Oct
13. Keeky08 --------- 29th Oct -------------- XX
14. Mzbrown --------- 31st Oct
15. teefaht ------------ 29th Oct
16. nifesun ------

Cappo we're fine.
Can't wait for September to pack so that i can enter October.
My tired is tired. grin
In all,we thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinudesi:
Team November 2023
1.Tinudesi...........…Nov15.......................XX
2.bimberry1307....Nov16...................... XY
3.Joanudy...............Nov11......................XX
4.Socalm.................Nov30
5.Koremum............Nov6........................ XX
6.Mumandme........Nov22
7.Jemimahgogo.....Nov21.......................XY
8.Jumeaux..............Nov............................XX.

Team November no loss team easy delivery.

Let's start dropping baby's gender as we check we are getting there gradually,let's start buying baby things o it's not far anymore especially the ftm and I don dash my things out mama
Other November mamas register now before we start collecting fine.
Why is there no team December yet?

Ve resulted to buying unisex oh as baby no wan show wetin dey down below. But I will still recheck sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
SoCalm:

Ve resulted to buying unisex oh as baby no wan show wetin dey down below. But I will still recheck sha
Really I don't use to believe it happens o.At what week did u do the scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
SoCalm:

my lo did that too but the sonographer asked me to go and drink coke and come back. Baby opened up after that

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
SoCalm:

try taking orange juice or Fanta before scan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jemimahgogo(f): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinudesi:
Team November 2023
1.Tinudesi...........…Nov15.......................XX
2.bimberry1307....Nov16...................... XY
3.Joanudy...............Nov11......................XX
4.Socalm.................Nov30
5.Koremum............Nov6........................ XX
6.Mumandme........Nov22
7.Jemimahgogo.....Nov21.......................XY
8.Jumeaux..............Nov............................XX.

Team November no loss team easy delivery.
Let's start dropping baby's gender as we check we are getting there gradually,let's start buying baby things o it's not far anymore especially the ftm and I don dash my things out mama
Other November mamas register now before we start collecting fine.
Why is there no team December yet?

To the glory of God I have finally entered the market to buy things. grin

I bought unisex things because I'm still not convinced on the gender.

It's well with the price of things generally........

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 3:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Jemimahgogo:

To the glory of God I have finally entered the market to buy things. grin

I bought unisex things because I'm still not convinced on the gender.

It's well with the price of things generally........
Not convinced ke most scans gender are correct nowadays o anyway wish u all the best..
That price is something else I haven't bought o but the prices I got is not smiling...God will meet us at the point of out needs

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thedarkened: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2023
At 20 weeks, the person who did scan for us mentioned that he couldn't detect the sex of the baby. how true is that mothers? which week did you detect yours, I want to learn from you people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2023
thedarkened:
At 20 weeks, the person who did scan for us mentioned that he couldn't detect the sex of the baby. how true is that mothers? which week did you detect yours, I want to learn from you people.
Some mamas suggested taking carbonated drinks,when next u are going take the drinks some minutes to the scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thedarkened: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Tinudesi:

Some mamas suggested taking carbonated drinks,when next u are going take the drinks some minutes to the scan

Thank you. I will definitely tell my wife to do that. But if you don't mind, what effect does it usually have on the baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by canaryy: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Are you Trying to conceive and open to alternative complimentary medical options with lots of testimonials? Call/WhatsApp 08054251629
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
thedarkened:

Thank you. I will definitely tell my wife to do that. But if you don't mind, what effect does it usually have on the baby?
For me taking carbonated drinks makes baby kick and move around I think maybe during the movement they will be able to get the gender

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hello,
please I need help with getting this product and shipped to the USA. It will be collected from whoever can help by the shipper.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hi September mamas
How are we??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.