Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146768 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:45am On Jan 27
Pweetiebabe:
Seriously o, even as far back as 2017 it was always fun...
You can say that again,2017 was fun. Most of the old monikers have retired and is more of new ones this days guess that is why the place is just dry. So far na na me and you sef wey I see say be oldies for here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:03pm On Jan 27
Halcyon123:

You can say that again,2017 was fun. Most of the old monikers have retired and is more of new ones this days guess that is why the place is just dry. So far na na me and you sef wey I see say be oldies for here
But those old mamas were ones new too now, and the still try to ginger each other.... I no pregnancy wahala no easy sha but all the same

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:13pm On Jan 27
Halcyon123:

don't worry we self go soon retire
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:15pm On Jan 27
Oluwasemiloba:

There may be different reasons why this is happening, for me In particular, I'm a lazy writer/"typer" embarassed, honestly, if the platform supports VN, what a bliss cheesy. But in all, I advise we change, the room is becoming tiring sad, this low engagements is discouraging undecided
I no it's not easy o, especially if u are pregnant with other kids and work.... But once in a while we can just pop in to say hi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:32pm On Jan 27
Pweetiebabe:
don't worry we self go soon retire
Sure,retirement is by the corner
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 12:09pm On Jan 28
Hello everyone , I would like to register myself once again, Iā€™m currently 37 weeks pregnant with scan due date as 14th of Feb but Flo App due date is 19th of February. I had my first child on the 25th of June so we are back almost 3 years later. I pray for a successful easy and fast delivery of this child. So February cappo add me oh. šŸ˜Š

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 2:56pm On Jan 28
Jogurl:
Hello everyone , I would like to register myself once again, Iā€™m currently 37 weeks pregnant with scan due date as 14th of Feb but Flo App due date is 19th of February. I had my first child on the 25th of June so we are back almost 3 years later. I pray for a successful easy and fast delivery of this child. So February cappo add me oh. šŸ˜Š

Welcome on-board dear mama, wishing you a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 3:23pm On Jan 28
Amen thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 3:24pm On Jan 28
Mummies, my 5 year old swallowed her earring. Any experience? Should I be bothered? Although she's stable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 5:13pm On Jan 28
wonyi:
Mummies, my 5 year old swallowed her earring. Any experience? Should I be bothered? Although she's stable

To the hospital please. Just to be sure and safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 7:28pm On Jan 28
futuremoma34:

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 4:20pm On Jan 29
futuremoma34:

she finally poo the ear ring. After taking higher dose of paraffin and plenty fruits. I was terrified

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:09pm On Jan 29
wonyi:

she finally poo the ear ring. After taking higher dose of paraffin and plenty fruits. I was terrified
God is great. Well done

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jokiely6(f): 1:54am On Jan 30
Good evening mamas, please can anyone recommend good maternity hospitals in Lagos, especially in the mainland. Your recommendations would be really appreciated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 3:38pm On Jan 30
Good afternoon mama's and papa's. I did home test yesterday afternoon and this morning and it showed positive but when I went for blood work this afternoon, it says indeterminate please, anything wrong?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30
AmakaRuby:
Good afternoon mama's and papa's. I did home test yesterday afternoon and this morning and it showed positive but when I went for blood work this afternoon, it says indeterminate please, anything wrong?
Too early probably.

How many days post ovulation are you? How dark was the test results
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 5:02pm On Jan 30
Hamzashaf99:
Too early probably.

How many days post ovulation are you? How dark was the test results

I'm 4 days late and 18days past ovulation
1st one is yesterday and down is today

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:31pm On Jan 30
AmakaRuby:

You probably ovulated late. Check again in a few days.

Or I'm sorry, but it probably be a chemical pregnancy, where you get a positive test early, but the baby doesn't stick.

Test again in two days, to see if the test line is darker.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nitabb: 7:36pm On Jan 30
AmakaRuby:

The hcg level is still low so check again in a few days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 7:44pm On Jan 30
Hamzashaf99:

You probably ovulated late. Check again in a few days.

Or I'm sorry, but it probably be a chemical pregnancy, where you get a positive test early, but the baby doesn't stick.

Test again in two days, to see if the test line is darker.

Feeling nauseous, boobs are full than before, frequent urination, cramps and back ache once in a while, dizziness and not forgetting being unable to sleep. Will wait till next week

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 7:45pm On Jan 30
Nitabb:
The hcg level is still low so check again in a few days

Thank you, will do just that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 8:46am On Jan 31
Good Morning, I have an issue with my NIN, it says NIN suspended. Does anyone here have direct contact with any NIMC staff who can help? I learned that there isn't network for the front-end partners. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31
Hi mamas I have been a silent reader.. my wife is 40 weeks 2 days gone, she came from anti natal today but doctor hasn't said anything yet sad . Please what can she take to quicken the labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:36pm On Jan 31
clems88:
Hi mamas I have been a silent reader.. my wife is 40 weeks 2 days gone, she came from anti natal today but doctor hasn't said anything yet sad . Please what can she take to quicken the labour
Lots of exercise and trekking. There are also simple exercises said to induce labor on YouTube. Let her watch and try it.

Other room activities also help.

Seriously though, the doctor should have said something, or she should have asked. She can go back in a few days if nothing happens.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31
Hamzashaf99:

Lots of exercise and trekking. There are also simple exercises said to induce labor on YouTube. Let her watch and try it.

Other room activities also help.

Seriously though, the doctor should have said something, or she should have asked. She can go back in a few days if nothing happens.
other room is no no for her, she's been trekking and climbing stairs since Monday. Me sef don Taya because it's not making me concentrate on my business
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mayfufu27: 5:07pm On Jan 31
clems88:
other room is no no for her, she's been trekking and climbing stairs since Monday. Me sef don Taya because it's not making me concentrate on my business

Just take it's easy she will deliver safely. I heard pineapple and date helps to induce labor if she can eat plenty of it and lot of exercise and dancing. For her next appointment she should ask her doctor what next may be be they will induce labor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:09pm On Jan 31
clems88:
Time is all she needs. After a few more days, she should really go back to the hospital, possibly see a different doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31
Mayfufu27:

Just take it's easy she will deliver safely. I heard pineapple and date helps to induce labor if she can eat plenty of it and lot of exercise and dancing. For her next appointment she should ask her doctor what next may be be they will induce labor.
she's been eating dates and pineapple . I even got some pine and dates for her today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31
Hamzashaf99:

Time is all she needs. After a few more days, she should really go back to the hospital, possibly see a different doctor.
alright . Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:06am On Feb 01
clems88:
Lots of exercises o, especially dancing u see that dancing ehn worked for me my last journey o moved from no labour/contractions at all to 7.5cm in 5-6hours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 9:54am On Feb 01
Pweetiebabe:
Lots of exercises o, especially dancing u see that dancing ehn worked for me my last journey o moved from no labour/contractions at all to 7.5cm in 5-6hours
alright ma I'll let her know . Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:15am On Feb 01
Pweetiebabe:
Dancing works well too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.